All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 38'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AssignedNameAssignedNameover 2 years ago

Wow, you are really cranking it out. It almost feels like Christmas. Thank you for getting this one out so fast, after the way the last one ended I couldn't wait for the next chapter.

FadedIndianFadedIndianover 2 years ago

A page with only ampersands? Drat! (lol) Still very good.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 2 years ago

The beginning of the end, or just the end of the beginning? So much still to play out and the way you continue to bring all this to life so creatively is simply amazing. Thank you again for sharing this with us. I’ll even add the fact that I appreciated the Australian social sciences lesson.

Love the excitement and action. Truly discovering just how many characters I actually care about across these novels. I love seeing just how big and intertwined all the families are. Yes, I still refuse (mostly out of habit now) to like Noah too much but he obviously is getting better by the day.

Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol, I’m with AssignedName, I feel really spoilt a chapter every day!

Brilliant, thank you

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES