All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 39'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

What a massive accomplishment this story is. Thank you for sticking with it through all your the challenges life has put in the way. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

MbC56MbC56over 2 years ago

I have loved the 12 tables series, you've done an excellent job, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, best thing I can say

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 2 years ago

BOOM!!!

And the little frightened one who from the beginning of the story seemed like the weakest link, strikes the greatest blow.

And not just to Konrad. but it seems the women of this story in general have tipped over the male driven tables in many ways. Times are changing down under for everyone. I appreciated the woven narrative of how the tables and their member families at adapting to a new world. No I do not believe their will be a daughter sitting a the head of one any time soon. But opportunities are opening. Cleary Cat has a whole clan plus some that she could singularly lead.

I know its not over yet as there are a few loose ends to be tied off, but absolutely brilliant work and so creatively delivered. I was literally cheering out load as I read this chapter. THANK YOU!!!

So looking forward to the completion of the Noah and Marcella story line (yes I did type that).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful, fierce, loyal, passionate characters. Incredible storytelling. Love it! Thank you!

clanlabcookerclanlabcookerover 2 years ago

Wonderful conclusion! I am so hoping the series continues for another generation. If it does not, thank you so much for sharing your talents and imagination with your readers. You have transported us to a land of knights and princesses who are wholly recognizable as humans. I for one will always be the richer for having found and enjoyed your writing. May God bless you and keep you safe. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh this will be missed. What a journey! Maybe a couple of pages of 20 years into the future... the next tables ... the new inclusive tables.

Take a rest, you deserve it. We'll be waiting for your return with your next stories.

Maybe Mairbel from Warrior could continue...

I know we are on a sex site but its the action and tangled web that you create that keeps me with your writing. Yeah, sex screen, good, whatever, but it's the world you bring to life, the depth of your characters that prove your skills.

Thank you for entertaining me for over 9 years.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 2 years agoAuthor

You readers are the best I am so lucky to have you all read my work and stick me over years of getting this story out. A special shout out to LostnFoundBin. I know you liked him in the end and it makes me smile so wide you could see it from the other side of the globe :D

JulesT67JulesT67over 2 years ago

It’s bitter sweet reading this and knowing we are at the end. I have become so engrossed in your writing that have had many a night with the minimum of sleep due to being unable to stop reading - even when rereading the previous tables whilst waiting for you to resume writing.

Thank you so much for sharing you brilliant storytelling with is here for free. I will happily buy these stories in book form if you ever decide to publish. Thank you again. Look forward to you sharing your next project. Pretty please xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had such high hopes for Marcella, but in the end, you turned her into a sex toy too. A poor little woman who can't decide anything on her own and needs a man even though he treats her like shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES