The Twilight Dragon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was that look so familiar? I thought for a moment. It was a look that Duke had given me on a rare occasion, the realization that the person you were speaking to was very special. Except in her look, I could see pain. I trailed off mid-sentence and I'm not sure she even noticed. At that moment, the bell in the house started ringing.

"A patron." Donya said, snapping back into reality. She stood up, and I knew that every available woman in the house probably did the same. They would all head to the foyer to greet the guest. "Time for work." She said with a small smile to me.

"Wait." I said, grabbing her wrist. "Are you free next week? Why don't you come by my house?"

"I don't know..." Donya said with a small frown.

"Why not?" I asked.

She sighed, not making eye contact. "Because..."

"Because what?"

She didn't answer, merely looking at the open door.

"Tuesday afternoon. Come to my house. I'll show you how to make the snare?"

"Alright." She agreed. "Please Lianne, I have to go now." She said, looking at my hand still holding onto her wrist.

"Okay." I let go. "You promised. So I will be waiting for you on Tuesday, ok?"

"Ok. Good bye Lianne."

And then she was gone.

12