The Twin Colts & Their Daddy

Story Info
Twin anthro stallions dominate their daddy...
1k words
10.5k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Soren and Steam were alike in body, stallion anthros with chestnut coats and flowing, flaxen manes and tales with thick draft horse feather around their fetlocks, though their father was a rich bay. In that sense, the twins had taken more after their mother, though they were in the best position that they could have wanted to be in as they stood over their father, Soren's cock jammed deep into Yvek's muzzle.

"Suck it, daddy," he crooned in a throaty nicker, nostrils fluttering. "You know you want all of this stallion cock."

Steam snorted, but he was not to be set aside so easily, not when his desire was there, pumping through, his cock achingly hard and twitching, mostly pink with a hint of mottling in grey. That was one of the only ways that they could be told apart, for one would have been able to see that Soren's cock was mostly grey with a fleck of pink around the flat, mushroom-like head, if he had not been ramming it ruthlessly down his father's throat.

His father groaned, on all fours on the bed with Soren kneeling before him, though the twins knew well enough how to treat a slutty stallion like him. That was why Steam was swift to take up position behind his father, running his hands appreciatively over the older stallion's thicker rump, a little more weight on him than the twins held. But that was just due to his age, how he had looked after them for so well for so long. It was about time that they gave him the same treatment.

Well, rather a more adult form of treatment, to be fair...

Steam grunted, presenting his cock to his father's puckered tail hole, though the doughnut of thick flesh accepted him in willingly, as if Yvek had merely been waiting for him. He sank deeply into the stallion's anal passage, using every inch of his cock, up far past the medial ring, before drawing back, thrusting, grinding, finding a pace and a driving, humping rhythm that suited him best.

For it was his pleasure, that and the pleasure of his twin that mattered, locking eyes over their father's back.

Soren tipped forward before Steam did, grunting as the full length of his aching prick delved into his father's mouth, grinding into Yvek's throat. Without a gag reflex, there was nothing for him to worry about when it came to fucking his father's throat, not that Yvek would have minded one bit anyway. It was something that the older stallion loved, his eyes closed with pleasure, letting Soren grip his mane to drag him even deeper.

Soren and Steam kissed over his back, tongues tangling, battling less than playfully between their muzzles as if they were feral stallions fighting for dominance. Only that was far less fun than what they were doing, double teaming and double fucking their father, one at each end, spit roasting him like the daddy slut he was. Soren grunted, pressing his brother back as he took control, taking what he wanted as he always did, the older twin, even if only by a few minutes. With things such as that, to him, it mattered.

Yet lust could not and should never have been held back, not in any way. They moaned, kissing deeply, though Steam could not help but soften, ever so slightly, into the kiss, shaking against his brother, needing it too. Oh, how desperately it was needed, that tingling ache and drive of pleasure, the pressure of it bearing in on his mind. His cock throbbed within his father's backside and, unconsciously, Steam sped up, eagerly flagging his tail as he pounded into his father with raw, wild abandon.

There was no sense in holding back, not as the twins became one, losing control, letting themselves be who they truly were. If they were together then they would be so with their father, humping and grinding, pounding into his mouth and backside ruthlessly, giving the older slut all that he needed. Under him, Yvek grunted and shuddered and creamed his wasted load onto the bed sheets that he would end up cleaning later while the twins lounged around, ever their servant when they came home for the weekend.

But they didn't care and their father was right where he wanted to be too as they pounded into him, driving in harder and faster, Soren's hand gripping Steam's as the stallion squealed and broke the kiss. That would have set Steam off if he had not been so close already, but Soren was first, breaking free before him to spend his seed, thrust after claiming thrust, down his father's throat. There was nothing quite like those succulent, velvety lips to suck a stallion dry, after all, his tail flagged proudly as if in conquest of the older stallion that he had so defiled.

Steam grunted and tucked his chin down, belting out a neigh as his father clenched around him, losing control too and joining his twin brother in filling his father with thick ropes of stallion ream, spurt after spurt driving right up where it was needed. A heady, wanton slut like their dad, after all, should never be without a good load of cum filling them up and that was something very much that his sons were happy to provide Yvek with.

As he was filled from both ends, Yvek sighed happily, tucking his tail up and to the side, also that his son didn't have to brush or even yank it out off the way to get at his tail hole. Right there, he was happy, claimed in the submissive between his sons, settled there, lusting and longing for it. There, he was safe. There, he was protected. There, he could every last one of his kinky, perverted desires satisfied, over and over again.

All in the servitude to his twin sons, who did so love dominating daddy.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chrissy's Trip to the Clinic Dad escorts daughter to her first Gynecologist appointment.in Incest/Taboo
I can't Believe I Fucked My Daughter Jealous of my Best friend fucking Daughter leads to my turn.in Incest/Taboo
A Perfect Storm A father resists his daughter's temptation while snowed in.in Incest/Taboo
Dominated by Dad: Rimming Servitude A stallion anthro dominates his son...in Incest/Taboo
Honour Thy Father Father/daughter, coercion, religion, free use.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories