The Twin Sister Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, sister dearest, have you considered that there might be girls interested in him? Right now, we know that he's coming alone, but what would happen if he suddenly thinks that it's okay to bring a girlfriend? What if he brought the wanna-be influencer who's so fond of him?"

"Oh, shit. I hadn't thought of that," Tam admitted.

"Yeah, you're lucky that you're cute," Vee said, but with a smile on her face. Tam rolled her eyes. It was the same old stereotypes that both of them hated, but that were so prevalent that they could do nothing but mock them.

Vee wore her hair long and straight, like their mother had when she was younger. She dressed fashionably but a little bit conservatively. She preferred dresses and skirts to pants, but that was mostly just what she found comfortable. She was driven, and got good grades, but was also fairly athletic, doing well on her swim team. When at rest, Vee's face tended to look serious, or even somber, regardless of what she was actually feeling.

Tam kept her hair short, in something like a pixie cut but with a shaved undercut. She had, despite her mother's best efforts to stop her, several piercings, including one in her lip. She'd gotten her first tattoo on her seventeenth birthday (with her father's permission) a small heart on her hip, with an infinity symbol overlaying it. A waterfall poured over the symbol, and two figures could just be seen dangling from the edge. She could always be found making a flirty comment and was the first to take a dare, so long as it wasn't simply an attempt to take advantage of her. She was also driven and was on the volleyball and track team. Her face naturally seemed to be upbeat, even when she wasn't feeling that way.

They were both gorgeous. Perhaps Tam was a little slimmer than Vee, but only someone who really knew them well (such as Aiden) could have told them apart by their silhouette alone. They were both relatively slender, but with noticeable curves, and proportional hips and breasts that many observers found to be almost like a work of art. They moved gracefully, and their blue eyes and dark brown hair always made them stand out. Their features were fine, almost elfin in a way, but they had a girl-next-door quality as well, which led to much unrequited crushes. They, themselves, didn't seem to have any serious romantic interests. They dated very little and never told their friends about anyone special.

That being said, Vee was tired of being the "smart" one. Or the "good" one. Or the "pent up" one. Tam was sick of being the "sporty" one. Or the "bad" one. Or the "slutty" one. Both were far more complex than that, and while they had their weaknesses, they could not be so easily defined.

Vee was a bit tentative sometimes, because she worried about unforeseen outcomes. She thought ahead well, however. Tam at times overreacted or acted without thinking, but she could also be relied on to take steps to help her friends and family without hesitation. Both had fears or anxieties which they respectively considered "silly" but which were, on the whole, understandable.

The only boy, or rather young man remotely close to their age, who treated them like individuals and respected them as such was their brother Aiden. That was, naturally (to them, anyway), the only man that they had any romantic interest in. It had been that way since before they had even reached young adulthood, and thankfully he had remained unaware.

It had started innocently enough. As young girls they'd played house with him all of the time, insisting that he'd be somehow married to both of them. He played along, even if it did make him blush a bit. When they reached puberty, both Tam and Vee had expected to find interest in other boys, but that had never happened. Instead, their love and appreciation of Aiden had simply deepened and grown more complex. He was always there for them, protecting them, caring for them. He would be the first to get them band-aids or hold them if they were crying. Their parents were not absent by any means, but Aiden was protective, solid, masculine, and kind. He helped them with homework and escorted them and eventually drove them places. He complained sometimes, but it was good-natured, and it was clear to everyone that he enjoyed spending time with his little sisters.

"I wish he wasn't him," Vee said. Tam nodded. It was an old saying for the two of them. A safe way of saying "I wish that we weren't related to the man that we love." They both knew that their situation made any sort of relationship untenable, dangerous, and immoral.

At some point over the last year, both Tam and Vee had independently come to the same conclusion: They simply did not care. For months now, starting as something like a joke, they'd discussed ways to make their older brother their boyfriend. After a while real plans had formed, ideas that were still fairly ridiculous but more clearly visualized. This had merely made them desire him more. Then the incident at Christmas had happened, and their father had died. That seemed to drive Aiden away.

In the end, the distance only heightened their need, sharpened it into an ache, a presence missed at a social, spiritual, and even physical level. They both missed something that only their brother could provide. So they went back to planning, this time much more seriously. They would not lose him to a girl at college (although dating was understandable). They would not allow him to slip through their fingers. They would take decisive action, and show him what good girlfriends they could be for him. Or even wives.

There was never any question of him being with just one of them. That would be cruel and impossible. They would form a closed circle. A ring that needed no more and no less participants to be happy and complete.

They just had to bring Aiden around to their point of view.

"All right, so I don't have anything like, Victoria's Secret or anything," Tam said with a little dismay. Vee had some quite sexy stuff in the back of her closet, and Tam didn't think she could live up to her sister in black lace.

"I'm not bringing anything like that. It wouldn't work on Aiden anyway. If he thinks we're trying to seduce him he'll resist. We need to make sure he sees us as women, not as his sisters, and it has to be natural and not contrived."

"Okay but how do we seduce him without seeming like we're seducing him?"

"Well, to start we're each going to play to our strengths. For instance, I'm bringing this one-piece swimsuit. It shows off my curves but it's also something I'm comfortable in. I want you to bring that two piece you like. With the top that looks like a sports bra and the bottom that are kind of like boy-shorts."

Tam frowned.

"But that's not sexy at all, Vee, that's just like, normal."

Vee smiled.

"It so totally is sexy, because it's you. You need to understand that you have at least as many guys after you as I do. It's annoying, yes, but they think you're hot the way you are. Aiden does, too. I can tell by the way he looks at you. We're going to use that."

"All right, but how can we use it? I'm sorry, I know I'm dumb, but..."

"You're not, Tam. You just never think like this. You're also more socially aware than you give yourself credit for. You hug Aiden all the time, right?"

"Yeah. I mean I hug everyone."

"Right. But do you do it when you're wearing wet clothes?"

"No, because that...that would be different. It would be almost like...hugging them while I was naked."

"Exactly, it might send the wrong signal, or in this case the right one. Now, imagine yourself coming out of the creek, dripping wet. You know that outfit basically clings to you, right? He can't help but see all kinds of details. So, you get out of the stream when you see Aiden coming over, and you hug him. You act like it's no big deal. You don't do anything differently than you normally would when you hug him. But he can't help but be aware of how much of your skin is touching him, and how you feel. It will work. Not all at once, but it will push him over the edge."

"What if...what if he just hates us instead? Or finds us disgusting?"

Vee stopped.

"Well, I mean, that's the risk. I think he's much more attracted to us then he lets himself realize, but its either gamble on this or just live our lives watching him fuck other girls."

"Fuck that."

"Yeah."

"Especially those girls he ends up with. Kell and now the most recent one. God, it's like he's working his way through the cast of Mean Girls."

Vee laughed.

"Be sure to point that out to him when we see him. Might make him think a little."

"Oh god, I can just see you making a list of 'unacceptable traits' for each one. I'm sure he'd just love that."

Vee laughed. If anyone else had pointed out her OCD tendencies she might be annoyed, but it was Tam. They knew each other better than anyone.

"I really do think it's going to work, we just can't be too forward, like last time," Vee said. Almost immediately she regretted her words. Tam still felt bad about...

"I...I know, Vee. I'll be better this time. I won't repeat Christmas."

"We both did things we shouldn't have, Tam."

Vee thought back. It had almost gone perfect before it had gone wrong.

Flashback - Christmas Break

Like every Christmas, Aiden had come home. Even on the flight he had felt something like dread, which was very odd. There was no drama in his family. It was simple. Dad worked in construction and Mom was a financial advisor. His little sisters were in their last years of high school, and their GPA's were each higher than his had ever been (and he had done well for himself).

As he'd had time to think on the night-time flight, looking out into the city lights twinkling by in the darkness, Aiden considered where his fear came from. There had been a tension in the last few video conversations that he'd had with Tam and Vee. That had to be the source. They'd always been close. The three of them had been best friends, and told each other everything. Lately, though, his little sisters had been a little more reserved. Aiden had just put that up to them growing into adulthood. I mean, he could understand if they didn't want to tell him about their romantic or sexual encounters.

The idea that they might be having the latter bothered Aiden quite a lot. They...they were too young for that sort of thing, and needed to focus on finishing school. Aiden suppressed the anger he felt at the idea of someone kissing or touching either Tam or Vee, and considered the other thing that he'd noticed in their recent skype sessions. They'd been a little bit mean.

Well, maybe mean was the wrong word. Catty? Yes. They'd been catty. They'd asked him questions about the girl he'd been dating recently. Kell and he were pretty casual, but she did love taking lots of selfies of them at bars, restaurants, kissing, and on one Sunday morning in bed covered by nothing but a sheet.

Vee had asked him if he had enough time to talk to her, given that he was "constantly with That Girl." He could hear the capital letters. Tam had flat out told him that she hated that he had become just "a prop in some ho's social media." Aiden had gotten upset with her and she had apologized. Maybe Kell took her digital life a bit too seriously, but that was no reason to get insulting.

When he'd broken up with Kell, things had smoothed out a little. He hadn't told his sisters, but he'd stopped appearing in candid photos and that seemed to be enough for them. Maybe they had concerns about his priorities. After all, if he had seen his sisters in lots of pics with guys, especially in bed...no. No, it did not bear to think about that kind of thing. He could feel the heat going to his face even just considering it.

Aiden, for all his understanding of his family, still tended to miss things that didn't fit his world view. That was probably why Christmas Night caught him by surprise.

The holiday had been boring, but in the best way. Mom had made them all go to church on Christmas Eve, and then when they'd gotten home everyone had played board games. Then, their parents had gone to bed, and Aiden and the twins had stayed up and played more board games, this time wasted on Dad's secret eggnog recipe.

They'd all woken up a little later than normal on Christmas Day, then opened gifts in their pajamas. Aiden had gotten Tam a survival knife and rock climbing gear, while Vee got a brush and a good set of calligraphy pens. Aiden had carved the handles for both the knife and the hairbrush from deer antler. The twins had gotten him new pencils and a nice sketchbook.

The end of the day had caught him a bit by surprise. There had been a lot of laughing, talking, and napping. Once again, Mom and Dad went to bed before the kids, leaving the kids to hang out in the living room. This time, however, Aiden wasn't paying as much attention to his sisters.

Kell had started texting him. She was bored, and looking for some validation. There was no question of getting back together, but Aiden wasn't going to refuse the inevitable sexts. First Kell sent her tits, obviously from her parent's bathroom. Then she sent him a video. It was only ten seconds long but you could fit a lot of moving and finger action in that span of time. Aiden was transfixed, and therefore was completely taken by surprise by Tam's sneak attack.

Before he could so much as react, Tam ran behind the couch snatching the phone from her brother's hands. Stunned for a moment, he realized that he really didn't want either of his sisters to see Kell fingering herself, but it was too late.

"Oh, my," Tam said with feigned shock. "This girl appears to have sent our dear brother a pornographic video of herself! Well, we can't have that."

"Hey!" Aiden said, hopping up and dashing around the couch.

"Hmm, no," Vee answered in mock severity "We must protect our older brother's virtue!"

Aiden charged around the corner, socks sliding on the slippery floor. Right before he reached Tam's speedily backing up form, she tossed the phone to Vee, who caught it despite being surprised. Aiden turned and chased her as she ran out into the hall and then into the family room, laughing.

Aiden felt his face grow warm. He was, perhaps, more upset than he had a right to be, but this was a matter of privacy.

"Give it back, Vee, I mean it."

"Oooooh, he means, it," Tam said from behind him. "Whatever shall we do?"

Vee just laughed and began to type on the keyboard. Whatever she was going to write, Aiden was certain that he did not want Kell to read. He made a quick grab for his phone and took it back.

"Hey!" Vee said, reaching out to grab it back. Aiden smiled as he knew that there was no way she could get it back from him. Then Tam tackled him from behind and everything moved into slow motion.

Tam slid off to one side as he crashed into Vee. He was going to knock her down to the floor. In desperation he grabbed Vee's waist and held her up. Tam, however wouldn't give up.

Aiden cried out as he fell on his back, fairly hard, Vee right on top of him. Both of them froze. Tam ignored her siblings, pinning her brother's arm with her body weight and then taking his phone back, yet again. She looked over, about to cry out in triumph, when she finally noticed what was going on.

Laying across Aiden's other arm was Vee, her face inches from his. She bit her lip, her face flushed in the unmistakable aura of arousal. Tam realized that she couldn't see her brother's other hand, and then she noticed Vee's small hips rolling and thrusting. That was when she realized that her twin was grinding on Aiden's hand, which had somehow ended up between her legs.

Tam felt a mixture of jealousy and arousal, watching the two, but she knew that it was a chance occurrence, of the sort that she and Vee had fantasized many times. Whereas Aiden was transfixed by the sight of Vee's face in ecstasy, Tam had a broader view, and could see her brother's cock harden in his pajamas. God, it looked so big. If Vee got her brother's hand, shouldn't Tam be able to have something too?

Vee moaned, and that pushed Tam over the edge while simultaneously snapping Aiden out of his trance. Aiden groaned at the feel of his sweet little sister's hand grasping his cock. It was like being struck by lightning. He was close to cumming and nothing had happened. Then, he looked at Vee, and slowly turned to face Tam, who was still rubbing his cock as if she'd never felt one before. Maybe she hadn't.

Aiden didn't try to have the thoughts, but it was as though they were there and simply unlocked by what was happening, as if his mind was not his own. He saw himself grasping Vee by the hair at the base of her neck and pulling her in for a fierce kiss. He saw himself pushing her onto her back and yanking her pajama bottoms and panties down. He saw himself thrusting inside of her while Tam watched, powerless to do anything, unable to stop him and unwilling to involve their parents. He saw Vee make a feeble attempt to resist before she allowed her brother to ravish her. He saw Vee cumming hard and fast and before she was even done he was on Tam, spinning her around and shoving her face down, exposing her and fucking her more slowly, before cumming in her, filling her, making her his. He could claim both of his little sisters and he knew that they would allow it. They wouldn't fight him. They loved him. They would do anything for him.

In a split second all of these images flickered in his brain, and then he nearly threw up. He was on the border of self-control, almost lost to a lust so strong that he'd never felt anything like it before. He couldn't stay here. If he remained he would hurt his sisters. His precious sisters who he loved more than anything else. He acted quickly but with more care than he had shown before. He gently shoved Vee off of his one arm, took his phone back and shifted Tam off of his other, then he downright ran up the stairs. Maybe they would think he was a coward. That was all right.

So long as they were safe from him.

He hid in his room until he fell asleep. Neither sister tried to approach him. The next day they cornered him early in the morning and apologized to him. To him! They took the blame for provoking him and taking his phone. He accepted their apology and gave his in return, and that was all there was to it. They didn't discuss it again, although both of his sisters found themselves staring at him from time to time for the rest of their visit.

Aiden knew, however, that this was something more than simple loss of control. He was dangerous around them. He loved Tam and Vee, perhaps too much. He'd have to be far more careful around them. He never wanted to hurt them, so he'd be more self-aware. He'd keep a little more physical distance between himself and them, for their own good and for the good of their relationship. It might be difficult, but it was possible.

And that would have been the sum of things, had their world not shattered.

Now - An Innocent Text

Aiden's phone buzzed in his pocket, but given that he was doing about sixty miles an hour, he resisted taking it out. He was about halfway from his college to the trailhead, and it was likely it was just one of his sisters making sure that he had woken up on time and was actually on the highway. He shook his head, but smiled. Vee in particular could be a little bit Type-A about that sort of thing.

When his phone buzzed three more times in quick succession, Aiden grew a little more worried. After two more, he decided to pull off at the next rest stop rather than one that was an hour away. He wouldn't text while driving but he would make sure that they were okay.

Aiden took the exit that appeared in three miles, then parked his car some distance from the other ones in the lot. He took out his phone and unlocked it. Then, he sat there, shocked.