The Twin Sister Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they got out of the pool, Tam and Vee both insisted on Aiden toweling them off, all over. At first, they were laughing and clearly trying to fluster him, but as he gently dried them, they grew more serious. He smiled as he heard Tam moan once and Vee bit her lip as he worked around, but not on, her crotch.

They walked back, silently at first, and nervous. But then he felt his sisters take each of his hands in turn, and, like many years before, he could almost feel them relaxing. They took comfort from his presence, and he took comfort in that.

After they got back, the girls went inside the tent and changed. Aiden gave them privacy. When they came out, Tam was dressed in shorts and a tank top with a small day pack, as if she were going on a hike. She looked good but Vee...Vee was wearing one of his old band shirts. The way she blushed as he looked at her, and her nipples peaking through the fabric, told him that she was wearing nothing beneath it. His body reacted immediately, and he could not help but think of the picture he was sent.

Soon, he'd get to see Vee completely nude. He'd get to feel her skin under his...he'd get to...

"I think I'm gonna go for a walk," Tam said. Her voice quavered slightly.

"Are you okay, Tam?" Vee asked, before Aiden could. "I mean...with all of this? We can still stop."

"We've both wanted this for a long time, Vee," Tam replied, smiling again. "I'll be okay."

"Yeah, but that was before it was so...real. I don't want you to hate me or Aiden"

"I'm a little jealous, but really only because you're first. I'll be fine once I get my turn."

"Your turn?" Aiden said, laughing. "I'm not an Xbox, you guys. But...I do love both of you more than anyone or anything else in the world."

"Okay," Tam said, at last, with a wistful smile. "You kids have fun." Almost as an afterthought, Tam went back to the tent and took the fishing rod and tackle with her. Maybe she could catch dinner for everyone.

Vee and Aiden watched Tam walk down the bath back up the hill. Aiden felt her reach out and take his hand. Unlike before, her grip was hard and her palm sweaty.

"I'll be gentle with you, Vee."

To his surprise, Vee laughed softly, before replying.

"I hope not."

* * *

"Well," Aiden said, turning to look at his sister. She looked nervous, but eager. He took her hand and led her into the tent. Then, looking at her, and refusing to give in to the voice inside of him telling him he was not handsome, he slowly took off his clothes.

Vee watched him, and by the time his hard cock sprung out of his shorts, her mouth had dropped open. Her interest was both enticing and flattering, and it was obvious that she found him almost irresistible.

"Your turn, Vee," Aiden said.

"My turn for what?" Vee replied. Her mind had gone blank. The only thought there was: That's my brother's cock. It's so fucking hard and he's going to put it inside of me. Finally.

Aiden smiled at her.

"Will you let me take your shirt off?"

"Oh! Yes. Please...please take it off. I want you to see me."

Vee lifted her arms up, helpfully, and Aiden removed the loose shirt. He looked at her again. This wasn't the first time he'd seen his sisters. Recently he'd seen a lot of both of them. But this was the first time he looked with intent. And he could not help but stare.

"God, you..."

"Yes, Aiden?"

"You're gorgeous, Vee. You...I need you..."

Aiden ran out of words and willpower. He moved in and took her in his arms, pulling her into him, crushing him in his arms. They kissed, really and truly kissed, tongues out of control.

Vee felt her brother's cock pressed up, trapped against her belly. The slight bit of liquid that escaped the tip trickled down her front, and she shuddered as she thought about what would come out next.

"I...I um...I need..." Vee said, looking up at her brother, but again, she froze. She couldn't think of a thing to say. She realized with worry that her brother would interpret that as fear. He might stop. He might not make love to her today. But that was what she needed! Why couldn't she speak?

"Sit down with me, Vee," Aiden said. He lay down and she cuddled up, into his arms, pressing her body against his. It felt...right. The only thing that would have felt more right would have been if Tam were cuddled up on his other side.

Vee had felt jealousy before, seeing other women close to her brother, but she realized that she could watch him fuck her sister and not feel a bit of it. In fact, the idea was appealing...for later. For now, her brother's warm body was against hers, and his hand was moving soothingly over her back and down to her ass and back again. It was amazing how such a simple touch could relax her immediately.

"So...let's just talk first, okay? We're not going to rush this," Aiden said with a firmness that Vee knew could not be altered. The fact that he was here, and in charge, made her melt inside. "Tell me what turns you on, Vee."

"Like what, my fantasies? I mean...some of that isn't like...stuff I want I just..."

"Don't think too much about it. Tell me what you like to think about when you touch yourself. Or what you like to imagine having done to you."

Vee had instructions now. She took a deep breath. This was tough to talk about, but she realized that Aiden wouldn't laugh at her, not the way she feared. He would give her what she needed, if she told him.

"I read a lot of stories," Vee said, softly.

"Oh?"

"Y-yeah. Sometimes they're about men taking women...not in a bad way but...like...the women are..."

"Submissive?"

"Yeah. And...and I do read a lot of stories about brothers and sisters. The best stories are the ones where the brother has to break the little sister because she's a brat. I...I really love that."

"But you're not a brat."

Vee shook her head.

"No. I suppose not. I like the fantasy of it but...I think what I want from you, if you're okay with it...is for you to be in charge when we..."

"When we fuck. If we're going to do it, Vee, you have to say it."

"What? Why?"

Aiden then changed his tone to one he might use to gently explain something to a small child. It should have pissed Vee off. Had he been explaining something different, like how to use a specific application, she would have fought back, but in this case, it made her sink too somewhere deep inside of herself. Somewhere that she didn't have to be the driven Promising Young Woman all the time. Somewhere that the man she loved, her brother, could teach her how to please him, how to be a Good Girl. No, that wasn't right. She wanted to be his Good Girl.

"Because you need to use your big girl words to ask for something like this. You can't just have it done to you. I need to hear you say it. I need to know it's what you truly want, and not just you going along with it. I...I never actually want to hurt you, Vee. I love you too much."

"Oh," Vee said, smiling up at her brother. "Well, then um...yeah, I want you to fuck me tonight. And I want you to be in charge of when or how we have sex. If you want to be a little rough with me, I'll like it but...I don't really want you to be mean or anything.

"I understand. And you say the word, and I'll stop. Anytime, you understand me?"

"Yes. I'm not afraid. I love you and I know you're safe. That's why it's so easy to imagine you being my...my husband," Vee said, turning bashfully before feeling slightly mischievous. She reached out and took her brother's hand in both of her own, guiding it slowly over her breast, and down to her belly and finally, blessedly, to her pussy. "That's why I'm so wet right now, Aiden. I could never even show this side of myself to a man that I didn't trust, much less fuck him."

They kissed again, soft and slow, Aiden's other hand moving to cup his sister's cheek as she leaned into his palm. They were suddenly in a rush again.

Vee laid on her back, spreading her legs as far as they would go, and with one hand she spread her lips for him as well, while her other hand idly played with one of her nipples. Aiden watched, for just a moment, before his cock twitched, and he growled. It was the sexiest thing Vee had ever heard but she did not have any time to appreciate it.

Aiden was on her then, kissing her mouth, face, and biting her neck. Even as he did, Vee could feel his cock at her entrance, pushing inside of her, spreading her wide, threatening to split her open.

"Aiden!" she shouted. It was all she could do as she bit her lip and pushed back. It didn't hurt, not really, but it was different. It didn't matter. If it would make Aiden happy, make him cum, she would have given him any part of her body. She would have suffered far worse than this for him. Finally, he was inside her, buried deep, to his balls.

"I...I'm going to give you a minute...to adjust," Aiden said, breath hoarse and ragged. He wanted to fuck her, ride her, show her how much he desired her, but he could see in Vee's eyes that she was already close to overwhelmed, so he waited. Vee would always remember the fire in his eyes, even as he remained concerned with her.

"I'm fine, please...please fuck me..." Vee said. She wasn't sure she was ready at all. The only thing she was sure of was she wanted Aiden to move. She needed to feel him thrusting and... "Oh, fuck, Aiden! That feels so fucking good don't stop..."

Aiden was not a virgin, but he felt like it was his first time. He was already struggling not to cum, pacing himself. Vee was gorgeous, loved him, and was forbidden, all of which was driving him crazy, but her pussy gripped him tightly as if it was made for him. Soon he was making long, slow strokes and Vee lifted her thighs up, wrapping her legs around her brother, pulling him in with each stroke, and resisting him leaving her.

"Vee..." all the words in him died. He had nothing left. The love, the desire, all built up over much longer than he would ever have been able to admit to it, was being released. There was no stopping or rationalizing it, not any more. He sped up, and without intending to, became far more forceful. He worried but Vee was making so many...noises. Moans and whimpers and pants and little groans that told him, more than any words could have, that she was at least as aroused as he was.

"I'm...I'm going to..." Aiden tried to say.

"Inside me...inside...me!" Vee said, suddenly her words changing from needy to imperative.

"Fuck," Aiden said, burying his cock as deep as he could and letting go, completing the oldest dance. Vee cried out, shaking, every part of her body tight, tense, like steel. Nothing in her life had prepared her for the climax of this most forbidden act. The knowledge that her own brother was filling her was too much, far too much, and her brain simply shut off.

It was perfect.

* * *

All too soon, it was over, and Aiden had pulled out of his sister, resting his head on her chest. This time, she caressed his back. He did not realize how much reassurance he might need, but he did not feel the guilt or shame he expected in that moment, but rather just...completion.

"I want you back inside me," Vee said, softly.

"I'm going to need a bit."

"That's fine. I meant generally. Not immediately. I'm going to want this all the fucking time. You're on notice."

"What happened to 'let's try it and see?'"

Vee laughed as she ran her fingers through her brother's hair.

"It happened. It's over. Now we're together forever."

Aiden decided he could live with that as he drifted off on his sister's chest.

* * *

When Tam got back to the camp, dark was setting in. She had stayed out longer than she had intended but she wanted to give her siblings as much time as they needed, without any sense of pressure. She had been tempted to come back early, just to watch, but she knew that would have been a deep betrayal. Maybe she'd watch next time. Besides that, staying out later had let her catch a decent-sized trout. Tam smiled. Their father would have been proud.

Tam could feel the change. Obviously she knew what had occurred. Her insecurities told her that whatever Vee had done would be better than anything she could do, but even before she reached the tent she could feel an atmosphere of...relaxation? No, contentment.

Had anyone else asked her how she knew this she would have shrugged and said "twin stuff", but she was grateful for the feeling. It was reassuring to her that Vee had gotten what she had needed.

Tam peeked in the tent. She meant to say something in greeting, or maybe something funny to break the ice.

"Wow," was all she got out.

Vee was sprawled on her back. Typically quite modest, she was passed out and unashamed of her nudity. Aiden was sleeping with his head on her chest. Things must have gone well. Tam smiled, and for the first time in a long time, felt secure in the future.

By the time Tam heard movement start again from the tent, she had built the fire. She suspected that they were making love again, but she did not interrupt.

It was difficult not to peek. Not from any jealousy, but rather from arousal. Tam's walk had given her plenty of time to imagine what Aiden and Vee would look like in a passionate moment, and it was all she could do not finger herself where she stood.

Tam focused on the task at hand - filleting and grilling the trout she'd just caught. It wasn't very big, but there was enough for dinner for everyone, if she didn't waste any. They'd brought some dried herbs and seasonings, and when she heard Aiden unzipping the tent, it was about ready.

"That smells really good," Aiden said, putting his hand on her shoulder.

Tam stood and faced him.

"You sound a lot more relaxed," she noted, arms crossed. Aiden's calm wavered.

"Tam, are you really..."

"Yes, I'm fine with it," Tam said, almost snapping, before taking a deep breath. "Before I was mostly jealous. Now I'm a little bit jealous but...mostly turned on. But Vee and I agreed that we'd each get you for a full day, so...I wait until tomorrow. So be sure to eat and drink plenty of water tonight," Tam finished by gently placing a hand on her brother's chest. God, it felt so right to touch him like this. So intimate. And he wasn't bothered by it. If anything, he'd probably like it if she...

"Tomorrow, Tam, he's all yours," Vee said, with no irritation, but some amusement.

"Fuck, I'm sorry I just got lost for a second," Tam said.

"He's easy to get lost in. And...he knows what we need," Vee said, with a hint of mystery.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tam said, getting irritated but in an entirely different way. Vee always did like to know just a little bit more than her.

"You'll see! Now let's eat."

They ate, and to Tam's happy surprise everything about it was just right. Her fish came out well. Vee teased her a bit but never went too far. Tam could feel Vee's worry, and a few times sent her reassuring looks. There was no way that Aiden would prefer one of them to the other. It was obvious to Tam now, with how attentive he was to both of them right now. It came so naturally to him.

He would be a good husband. Tam blushed at the thought. It was a lot for her to take in, but that was where they were headed.

If she didn't screw up tomorrow. Her own insecurities rose. She wasn't as feminine or confident as Vee. She was clumsy and sometimes made a fool of herself and she'd ruined Christmas. At least, that was how she thought of it. She didn't want to ruin this, too.

In the end, Tam was able to relax and enjoy the company. Tam didn't ask for details over dinner. It was difficult, but she knew it wouldn't have been right to do so. Not about Vee's first time, anyway. She would share if she wanted.

To Tam's surprise, Vee and Aiden ended up making love one more time right next to her. Maybe it should have bothered her, but it would have bothered her more had they asked her to leave.

As it was, there was nothing to do but enjoy the noises and the half-glimpsed shadows. It was better than any porn, and before they had finished, she had cum on her fingers twice. When she heard her brother's final groan as he released himself inside of Vee, Tam whimpered in response.

He's going to do that with me tomorrow, she thought. Am I ready?

In the end, he held both of them in his arms, and Tam slept very well.

* * *

Tam was afraid she wouldn't be able to make it through the night, but as it turned out, she slept very well. To her surprise, she woke to her brother softly kissing her face, and lips, and she responded quickly. Before too long they were making out so intensely that she barely noticed Vee leaving the tent.

It's my day, Tam thought.

Aiden didn't make love to her there, but she got to feel his thick fingers probing and stretching her, touching her in places where she couldn't reach.

Tam came, and she wasn't at all quiet, but she didn't feel embarrassed. Aiden kept kissing her, before very pointedly sucking some of her fluids off of his fingers. She smiled at him and kissed him, feeling the electricity of their connection spark, arousing her again. Would this be what it was like when they could live together? She hoped so.

They woke up and ate the breakfast that Vee had made for them. It was just oatmeal, but Tam appreciated it anyway. Vee kept looking at both of her siblings and blushing. Tam shared a quick look with her, and a smile, and Vee noticeably relaxed. It was like that sometimes.

"I want to go for a hike," Tam said, after she was done, and so she and Aiden got enough food and water packed up for the day. They made sure Vee was all right with being alone, and she was, before heading out on the path.

At first things were a bit awkward, both of the siblings knowing what was going to happen that day, but soon, they had both relaxed into old habits.

Eventually, Tam had to bring it up: "I heard you guys last night, you know."

"Ah. I'm sorry. We didn't want to wake you...but it just...felt right."

"I didn't mind. It was honestly pretty hot to hear you guys having sex. How many times did you fuck, anyway? Three times?"

"Four times. You must have actually been asleep for the last time. That last time was really long and drawn out, and I mean that in the best way. Vee is insatiable and I didn't let myself cum until she was exhausted."

"God. Are...are you okay with today? I mean...we made the deal but you're not a machine...if you need rest."

Aiden laughed.

"You know, normally I think I would but...I've been so turned on since we talked yesterday. If I hadn't had that release I would have lost my mind. And I'm going to need it today."

"We really have that effect on you?"

"Tam...you have no idea..."

"Well then, give me an idea," Tam said, coyly. "You've spent a lot of time pretending to be cold and distant so...I think it's only fair that you tell me what you've really been feeling."

Aiden sighed.

"All right. I've been attracted to you guys for a while. I never decided to be. I don't think I really noticed until I started seeing you in pictures with people who I thought you were flirting with or might be dating. I got jealous. Possessive, even. In my head, I mean. I hope I never showed it."

"I had no idea, but I miss a lot. Maybe Vee saw it."

"I was really careful. And...you guys have to know how desirable you are, so lots of people clearly were interested. Even people who should have known better, like adults. Or your brother."

"Well, there's only been one guy for us, and that's the way it's been since...you know."

Aiden furrowed his brow in confusion.

"You mean Christmas."

Tam laughed.

"Oh my god you really have no idea, do you? That's surprising."

"Please don't make fun of your dumb brother."

"I'm not making fun," Tam said, suddenly wrapping her arms around his, cuddling up to him as they walked. To anyone outside, they really would look like what they were - a young couple in love. Tam continued: "It was the waterfall. When we went in, we loved you like sisters do, but when you saved us...we were in love."