The Twin Sister Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden put aside his concerns for the moment. He had to get back to the camp.

* * *

The way of things is to fall apart.

Tam and Vee both knew this. They knew it far better than even their brother did. And here it was, their world, falling apart in front of them. The last thing holding them together was Aiden. He was distant. They knew that he was. Every time they touched him he pulled away. Every hug was brief and stiff and awkward.

"He has to know," Tam said, then sighed. "It's the only explanation for why he's acting the way he is."

"Shit," Vee said, feeling the sick empty feeling open inside of her. "I pushed this too hard. I never should have tried deceiving him. This is my fault."

"No, Vee. It doesn't matter. We weren't tricking him. Not really. We were just trying to show him how we felt without coming out and saying it. But if he knows."

"Then maybe we should just fess up? H-he might not feel the same way as us," Vee said, trailing off.

"But even if he doesn't love us the same way we love him, having him in our lives is better than losing him forever," Tam said, finishing Vee's thought.

"Y-yeah," Vee said, feeling guilt and shame and anxiety was over her. She still somehow knew that this was due to her mistakes. She wondered if she could fix things somehow, convince Aiden that at least Tam should have a chance. Then, as if summoned by their thoughts, Aiden came walking down the trail.

He wasn't smiling, but neither was he frowning. Vee knew him well enough to know that he was concerned.

"What's wrong?" Tam asked.

"Hopefully nothing, but we better make sure that the tent and tarps are firmly staked. I walked up the ridge and I could see some dark storm clouds coming in, fast. The wind up there is gusting, too. Feels good but might mean the storm is going to be bad."

With few words the three took to moving everything important into the tent. By the time they had finished getting the tent and supplies fully secured, a deep rumble filled the entire forest, and almost immediately after, a cold wind tore at the tree tops.

The three shared a quick look before following one another into the tent.

* * *

The first rains came in a few minutes, and the tent was still open enough that the siblings could look out and see virtual sheets of water.

"Fuck, it's coming down hard," Tam said.

"Yeah," Aiden said. "I don't think we're in any danger of getting flooded but...it kind of sucks that we can't have a fire tonight.

"If the rain stops we can get the camping stove out. I can make some soup or something," Vee said.

"We brought some freeze-dried meals, too," Tam added.

The three snacked on power-bars and simply enjoyed each other's company while they waited for the rain to abate. After a while, it stopped long enough for Aiden to get out the camp stove and Vee and Tam to gather water. They boiled enough water for tea and some of the freeze dried meals, before the storm began again, this time in earnest. By the time all three returned to the tent, the stove and pans were put away and their hunger was sated, but they were soaked from the cloud burst.

Tam and Vee shared a glance. Aiden couldn't understand it, and he didn't like it. It was sly, underhanded, or perhaps even ashamed. He disregarded it as one of those secret communications that twins sometimes shared, shrugged, and began to look for dry clothing to change into from his bag.

"I can wait outside for a bit if you need to change. My shorts are soaked anyway," he offered, before turning back around. He paused, stunned. Vee and Tam were both stripping off their clothes, as if he were not present.

Aiden didn't say anything at first. Vee was wearing her usual underwear and bra, comfortable but cut to emphasize her look. Tam wore a sports bra and boy shorts. Both of them looked amazing. It was only when the twins started taking their underwear off that he said something, finally looking away.

"Stop! I'll go outside..."

Tam made a smug snort, knowing he had been looking, but from the noises Aiden could tell that she did not stop changing.

"Really?" Vee said, "In case you hadn't noticed the temperature is dropping pretty fast. It's probably going to be in the mid-fifties. We don't need to be going outside in this. Just change here. We're all adults, and it's no big deal."

The way Vee spoke made it all seem so rational, and Aiden felt foolish. He could, of course, just look away. But just knowing that they were there, wet, naked, and, to some degree, uncaring of his gaze, almost drove him insane. He turned to hide his erection as much as possible before he stripped down, too.

Tam's slight gasp was enough to tell him that she had looked. She always had been the more shameless and the less subtle of the two. Aiden's cock twitched as he imagined her staring at it, hungrily.

"Behave, Tam," Aiden said with a little more heat than he meant. He had to defuse the tension, somehow. It was getting to be too much.

It was Vee's turn to laugh.

"All right," Vee said, finally, "I'm worn out. I think the sleeping arrangements need to be Aiden in the middle because he needs the most head and foot room, and Tam and I can fit on either side."

Aiden was about to object, as welcome as the idea of being 'stuck' between the two girls was, but he couldn't. Vee had trapped him with logic yet again. He was too tall to fit on the side without curling up, and then he'd have to be spooning one of his sisters. No, this way, each could stretch out and still have a bit of space to the sides.

After he had changed he turned, finding Tam in her sleeping bag to the neck. It was getting cold, so he wasn't surprised. Vee was halfway out of hers, wearing a tight tank top to sleep in that he tried not to look at. No one had bothered zipping theirs up.

"I'm going to read a bit," she said, "unless the light bothers you guys."

"I think I'll be fine, but I'll let you know if it's keeping me up," Aiden said, before closing his eyes and almost immediately dropping away into unconsciousness.

* * *

Aiden was having the most wonderful dream. He was holding a woman, one he loved very much. In the logic of dreams, she had no particular name, and her face shifted, but he knew he cared for her and she him. The marvelous part was that somehow, he had ended in bed with her. In his dream they shared a large clean bed, in what appeared to be a hotel room overlooking the ocean. It was raining outside, but they didn't care.

Despite the wide expanse of sheets the two had huddled together, eager to be close. Aiden was spooning her tightly, hands mauling her breasts, and while he wore boxers, she wore nothing. He felt her athletic curves pressing into his body, and she ground her ass against his cock. She moaned, and he bit at her neck. She yelped and then moved his hand down farther...down to her wet pussy. He couldn't see it but he could feel that it had been trimmed. Maybe this was when she had planned to give herself to him, on this camping trip.

For a moment, Aiden's mind shifted back and forth, unable to comprehend how he had ended up in a hotel on a camping trip, then his eyes shot open, and he groaned, partially from realization but mostly from pleasure.

Aiden was tightly against Tam, and she writhed in his arms. He was experienced enough to know she was close to orgasm, so close that she could barely speak, making only animal sounds of desire in between words.

"Pl...please...oh fuck...I'm...yes...deeper...deeper please, Aiden!"

Her use of his name removed any doubt that she, too, was awake. He wanted to be angry with her but he was furious with himself. Or rather, he would have been if he could focus. Another body, just slightly less toned than the one in front of him, was pressing into him from the back. He could feel breath and hot kisses on his back. A small, feminine hand grasped his cock, eagerly but uncertainly.

"Oh god, Vee..." he said, intending to tell her to stop, but he couldn't. He couldn't stop anything. His fingers slid deeper into Tam, as of their own volition and he pistoned them again and again.

"That's it, Aiden," Vee said in his ear, her voice hoarse with lust. "Just let go. Make Tam feel good and let me make you feel good. Just cum...cum with her..."

Tam's moaning crescendoed into a desperate cry as Vee's hand sped up.

Aiden lost himself, and felt his cock start to spasm. He could not remember the last time he had cum this hard, and his seed sprayed Tam's back, up and down, coating it well. Tam herself was lost in pleasure, legs curled up, hand holding his as deeply inside of her as possible. Even in the midst of this, he knew that Vee must be touching herself as well, and the bite he felt on his back led him to believe that she must have cum, too.

The sin was total, and his failure as a brother was complete. He tried to stand, to move, but while Tam had gone completely limp, Vee clung to him and refused to let him move, much less leave the tent.

"No," she said, with force. "No, you will not leave us here! You can't! Not after this! We...we need you!"

Vee was desperate. Things had gone the way she wanted but not at the time of her choosing. She knew that if he stormed out of this tent he might go all the way back to his car and drive away, even in the middle of the night and the rain. Aiden struggled for a moment, knew he could break free, but not without hurting his little sister. Again.

"Fuck!" he snarled. Tam flinched but Vee held him tightly. He was aware that she was crying lightly, although trying not to.

"Please...please don't hate us, Aiden," Vee said, her voice small and lost. "Please...this was my idea. It isn't Tam's fault. Please..."

"No...I mean...don't hate us but...I wanted that, Aiden," Tam said, firmly. "I wanted that and I want you."

Hearing the admission, strange as it was, calmed him somewhat. It did not make him any less resolved to leave, but...not at that moment. He understood, deeply, how much that would hurt each of them. Yes, what they had done was beyond any acceptable behavior, and yes, it was his fault, but storming out would hurt them even more deeply. It would be as though he had used them and discarded them after he had gotten off. Aiden would never treat any woman like that, much less his sisters.

"I...I need you to let go, Vee. I...I have to help Tam clean off."

"You won't run?" The same scared little girl voice.

"No, of course not. I'm...fuck...I'm sorry."

Vee let go but said nothing. He stood and took a flashlight and a small towel from his bag. He unzipped the tent, and could feel Vee tense up beside him as if he had lied to her and might flee, but he simply held the towel out in the rain for a few moments, enough to moisten it. Then he took it back in and zipped the tent up.

"Lie on your front, Tam," he said, calmly. She complied. And as he turned on the flashlight he could see that she was, in fact, nude. Her body, from the top, displayed for him, legs slightly parted. She faced away from him, but she trembled at his touch, as he cleaned his semen from his sister's back with great care.

"God," he said, when he was done. "I...there's no forgiving what I've done. I...I knew that I wanted you. Both of you. I...I feel way too much for both of you. I'm sick, and I know it. I knew it at Christmas, and it's why I've been avoiding you. I can't...I shouldn't ever be this close to you guys again. We'll wait until morning, and then we'll pack up and go home."

"No," Tam and Vee said, almost simultaneously. There was no hesitation, but nor was their anger. Just firmness.

"You...we can't stay like this. What I've done...it's sexual assault."

"No!" Vee said, and this time, she was definitely angry.

"Vee," Tam said, finally pushing herself up on her elbows. Even in the moment, the way her breasts hung, slightly upturned, made Aiden's heart beat faster. He looked away quickly, but then felt the sting of a slap on his back.

"Ow! Vee, that hurt!"

"Good! I'm glad it hurt! I'm glad you still feel things! I'm glad that you've wanted us! You know what? I hope when you couldn't be around us, it ached! I hope you felt completely lost and alone! I hope that you felt that you couldn't be with the women you loved and that you felt awful! Because that's what we felt! For months! And you just...just ignored us! When you felt the same thing! You...you fucking jerk!"

Aiden turned and finally faced Vee. Tears ran down her face. Aiden moved towards her, to hold her, and at first Vee flinched away, but then let him put his arm around her and pull her into him. Tam sat up and huddled into him as well, and he held both his sisters close, as if he might lose them forever. Finally he spoke.

"We'll talk tomorrow. No decisions tonight. But...I won't ever leave you again."

Now - Getting Wet

Despite holding his sisters close all night, their heads resting on his chest, and waking with a raging erection, Aiden's body did not betray him in his sleep. He woke late, and alone.

"Goddammit," he swore, afraid for a moment that they had run away. He knew after a moment that was not the case. For one thing, they had been pursuing him. For another, there was a note with his name on it hanging from the zipper.

Aiden took his time and stretched, and tried not to let panic and shame consume him. He reminded himself that he did not take advantage of his sisters, and that they had, in the moments of clarity after the sexual activity, admitted that they wanted that and more from him. Still, that did not bring him comfort. No matter that they were adults, and smart, they were and always would be his little sisters. They were his responsibility to protect. They always would be. He sighed. Perhaps he had grown at least a little last night, because he realized that this was not something that he could solve without them, if he did not wish to lose them. He took the note, simple folded paper, probably from one of Tam's journals.

"Aiden,

We decided to go down to the pool to cool off, but we let you sleep. Come join us and we can talk about last night!

—Tam"

'The pool' could only refer to a place special to their family. The relatively small stream had a small area where a part of it diverted off the main route. It only ran about twenty feet away. The water circulated in a small, circular area before returning to the stream. On days like this, it was easy to sit there and let the gentle current cool you off.

Aiden changed into his trunks, grabbed some snacks and a bottle of water, and left to join them. Even through the canopy of the leaves the sun felt much hotter than it had the day before, and the air still held some of the humidity of the storm. He was sweating a bit by the time he arrived at the pool to find his sisters already sitting in it, arms out, like an oversized jacuzzi. He stopped, involuntarily.

When he became confused about his feelings and attractions, it was easy for him to forget how beautiful his sisters truly were. The sight before him reminded him.

"Hey, get in, sleepyhead!" Tam shouted, as if the previous night hadn't happened. She wore a simple two piece bathing suit. The bikini top covered more than such things typically did, and the bottoms were almost like shorts, but they clung to her in such a way as to almost be obscene. In particular, the motion of her breasts as she waved him over had an immediate effect on him.

"Yeah," Vee said, with a quiet smile. "This is a good place to talk." She wore a one piece, that in contrast to Tam's was not modest. The cut allowed too much hip to be shown, and the bust was so low that he had trouble concentrating.

Instead of fighting them, he simply hopped into the pool next to his sisters. The cool water woke him immediately, although to his dismay it did not bring down his erection like he wanted it to.

"Someone's up early," Tam said, snickering.

"Oh my god, can...you not..." Aiden said, stuttering. He couldn't believe how much things had changed from the night before.

"Come on, Tam, we're not here to make him uncomfortable. The opposite, really. Now that we know exactly how he feels, we want to...normalize this."

"Normalize it?" Aiden said with disbelief. "This isn't something harmless we're talking about. We're talking about something that's very wrong, and for good reason. If anyone found out about what we did, we'd all be in serious trouble. Or at least we'd never be able to live it down."

"Every rule has its exceptions, Aiden," Tam pointed out. "And it's not like any of us are being predatory or grooming or whatever. We love you and we want you, Aiden, and it's time you accepted it."

"But how do you know that I didn't groom you for this? I could have done it unconsciously," Aiden pointed out. He expected a number of reactions but not both of them bursting out laughing.

"Come on," Vee said. "Do you really think that you did anything but treat us with respect? We've had a thing for you since...well...forever. You didn't cause it or encourage it." Tam nodded agreement. Aiden sighed.

"Look," Aiden said, voice heavy with despair, "you guys wanted to talk about this. I didn't leave, as promised. I don't want you guys to be out of my life...believe me, but I don't think we can be together the way you want us to."

"That's understandable, and we know you don't want to hurt us, but things went the way they did last night because of our mutual love and attraction," Vee said, her voice reasonable as always. "I think we should be together, but maybe you're right. What if we made this trip a kind of test?"

"You clearly have something in mind," Aiden said.

"Yeah, we do," Tam said. "We're here, all alone, in the woods. And we're both very fucking into you. We tried to stop being attracted to you like this, but it only got worse as time went on. It hurt when you were avoiding us."

"I'm sorry about that," Aiden said. "I never wanted to hurt you."

"We know, but you did," Tam said. "If you really want to make it up to us, then be our first."

"Your first?"

"Don't pretend not to know what we're talking about," Vee said. "We want you to take our virginity."

Aiden felt something turn over inside of him. Wasn't that what he wanted? Didn't he want to fuck them? To take them and make them his? But he also wanted to protect them. Would it be possible to do both? He was silent for a long time.

"And how will that help, if this is the wrong thing to do?" Aiden asked, finally.

"Well," Vee said, reasonably, "We figured that if you have sex with both of us, and that gets it out of our system, then we just leave the whole thing back here. We never discuss it again. It's just a pleasant memory and we go back to being brother and sisters."

"But, if we're all still this attracted and in love with each other after the first time," Tam said, "then we stop fighting it and become a thing. You're with us and we're with you, exclusively."

Aiden felt the last of his resistance to the idea crumbling. Maybe it was temporary, primal. Maybe they could get it out of their system. If they couldn't, however, then wouldn't fighting it cause more damage to their relationship?

"So, um, how do we decide who goes first?" Aiden said.

"Oh we played paper, rock, scissors before you showed up," Tam said.

"I won," Vee said, with a smug little grin.

"Of course you did," Aiden said, before laughing.

* * *

Weirdly, things got a lot less tense after that. Yes, they had all agreed that Aiden would have sex with his sisters. And yes, Aiden was still unsure of the morality of that. But he knew what they wanted, and knew that he was not manipulating them. They seemed so assured that they would want to be with him afterwards, but he was not.

Aiden knew that people changed. They left. They died. Nothing lasted forever, and he could not reasonably expect his sisters to make a lifetime commitment at their age. He sighed as they walked back. On the other hand, it was not a decision he could or should make for them. They were adults. And the attraction between them was undeniable.