All Comments on 'The Twins'

by RockHerWorld

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Hot to trot twins...what a fantasy!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Flawless!!!

Of all the erotic fiction I've read so far, THIS was hands-down the best story to date!

You just did such an absolutely perfect job with the impregnation fetish here, not to mention that you are the first author I've read to also get the whole panties fetish right.

5/5 STARS!

PS: As my way of saying Thank You, here is what I imagine the twins Sophia & Jennifer look like in real life: https://youtu.be/qkbsHPz2O14

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EASILY 5 STARS

Somehow I am drawn to twins stories. Of the many I have read, this is the best. Or if not, one of the best. I appreciated the cooperation and lack of jealousy between sisters.

A possible addition could have been Curt giving an identical ring to Jennifer. Then, in an unofficial ceremony between the three, Jennifer and Curt become husband and wife, with the "marriage document" showing that Sophia is in agreement. If any of Sophia and Jennifer's family were amenable, this ceremony could involve more than the three (possibly their grandkid-wanting mom and/or their other sisters?). If this ceremony came before Curt and Sophia's official ceremony, it would give the unofficial wife the added stature of being his first "wife."

Thanks for the interesting read.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice one

impregnation risk sex is the best

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a lucky guy, 2 sex slaves for the price of marring Sophia, now how to explain Jennifer's pregnancy to his folks. Well done 5 stars

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Great story, would have been nice if you bought rings for both of them though.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Would have been nice if he bought rings for both, even if the second one was symbolic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is the next part man.

I loved it. Though I feel he should have an identical ring for Jennifer too.

But do write another part. It can be about their mother in law also getting pregnant along with the 2 daughters.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Not my fet but still a fun story.

I just think a pity both bald...nothing sexier than a lush ebony bush to match the hair on their heads...had a PR girlfriend back on college that LOVED shtupping and I loved her muffin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely delightful. My only critique is that I had hoped there would have been a bit at the end about how horny the two got while they're pregnant, and then hinting as around how many kids they were thinking about having after they gave birth.

Regardless, an absolute delight of a story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hawt und Zexy!

11/10!!!!!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

What a Great Story! The BEST Knock-Up story I have ever read. Thanx for the Great Read. I'm going to follow your other stories now, and have Great Expectations!

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable and very entertaining. I loved the BBQ sex scene, very hot and unforgettable. What a wonderful fantasy, thanks for sharing.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

I know this is just a story, but I can't help feeling jealous of this guy for having two hot and horny sisters who don't mind sharing him.

Great story, 5-stars.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Identical dark-haired latina twins ,,,just KNOW they'd have lush ebony muffins if only they didn't each shave themselves bald/smooth...

Doombot80Doombot80over 1 year ago

Super fun story. I wish it had a bit more meat to it, more teasing and build up in the beginning Michael and Sophia, and then bringing in Jennifer. The story starts with them just knowing they want him to knock them up, and him seemingly perfectly fine with it even though he hardly knew them. Like I said, the story is super fun, but I feel it could have been so much deeper and satisfying. The family get together was the sexiest part, and I wish there was more.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Mike's other wife

The mystique of twins is a cultural fascinations. Twins run in families often skipping generations. Sometimes first cousins will produce a run of twins.

But the big question is how do you tell twins apart? Michael cannot provide an answer. Though he ipregnates both twins, he offers the ring to Sophia. Why was she selected?

The story doesn't seem to answer the question.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

ONE MAN AND TWINS INTERESTING CONCEPT

Rock brings a wrinkle on the modern concept of marriage. While there has been a breakdown of the concept of marriage as an association between two people of opposite sexes for reproduction, ROCK introduces a different conception, a reproductive relationship of one man with twins. While there were those of subcultures which practised polygamy, ROCK has postulated a relationship between twins. The offspring would be more than cousins, they'd be siblings. If conception was relatively contemporaneous, could not the result be twins.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A delicious tale. Why not 'marry' both of the twins?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockHerWorld@RockHerWorld
761 Followers
I am not a writer. I'm just practicing my use of the English language and trying to learn a little something along the way and hoping to entertain a few people.