The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Mary Lou almost sang. "We've been calling your cell for the last hour. It's a beautiful day out there. You should let your brother take us out on the water."

I couldn't remember what I'd done with the fake moustache. I hoped I'd left it in the downstairs bathroom, but I wasn't sure.

"I'd rather take you both myself," I replied.

"We've seen your skills with the boat, John. We want to see if your brother is equally as good."

Throwing my hands up, I went back to the bedroom to change. I put on a pair of boardies (board shorts), not bothering with underwear as these boardies had some built in, and a blue singlet, and then found my flip-flops. I looked in the bathroom on my way back to the lounge. The moustache was still there, so I applied more double-sided tape and put it on.

As soon as I entered the room, Sarah Jessica put her hand up. I stopped. She pulled her sister up to stand next to her, then dropped her sarong. Mary Lou followed suit. They wore matching pairs of tiny black bikinis.

The tops weren't even tiny handkerchiefs over their breasts. The material was barely wide enough to cover their nipples. The bikini bottoms were even more revealing, with the waist being a thin piece of string and most of the piece between their legs the same. This piece only widened enough to cover SJ's and Mary Lou's vulva.

It was apparent that both girls were waxed clean of hair from the neck down.

"If you get to look at this, we should get to look at something similar. Go and put some DTs (Dick Togs or Speedos) on," SJ instructed.

"I don't own a pair," I pointed out.

I've got a great body, but DTs always seem gauche to me.

SJ pulled a small bag from the bigger bag she had brought inside.

"Lucky we shopped for you before we came over, then, eh?"

Laughing, I brought out what was in the bag. Other than a pouch for my ball sack and thick 7-inch cock, the swimsuit the girls had bought me was as revealing as their outfits. It was basically a G-string with a pouch for the 'boys'.

I turned to go to the bathroom to put it on.

"Where are you going?" Mary Lou asked.

"To change."

"Don't we get a show?"

I turned slowly to look at the girls. Raising an eyebrow, I asked, "Would you like me to dance for you, too?"

"What's a show without some dancing?" SJ shot back.

Finding the joke CD single I'd bought for my ex-wife Catherine I put on Right Said Fred's I'm too Sexy and began to strut around the room.

My ex-wife didn't see the joke. She thought I was accusing her of 'having tickets' on herself. I was, but that wasn't the joke. The joke was that she knew it and yet still acted like that.

Swinging my hips outrageously and bending over to show off my toned ass to the girls every couple of seconds, I danced around the room. The single I bought was the extended mix, so the song lasted close to seven minutes.

I timed my dance so as the song's last stanza was playing I was pirouetting swiftly on the spot directly in front of where the twins were sitting. Then, when Fred started on the last sentence of, 'I'm too sexy for this song,' I bent at the waist to put my upper body between my boardies and the girls, then grabbed the bottom of my shorts.

As '... song' rang out, I ripped my boardies down then stood up with my legs well spread, my hands on my hips and my thick, partially erect donger bouncing to a stop mere inches from their faces.

As my dick stopped, the twins both touched their slightly parted lips with their tongues.

Picking up the tiny swimsuit, I stepped into it, then tucked my balls and shaft into the pouch before nonchalantly throwing my singlet over my right shoulder.

With a flourish towards the door that leads down to my jetty, I said, "Shall we?"

The girls had to swallow twice before they could comply.

That day was a typical early summer's day in South-East Queensland. A balmy 27°C (81F) with not a breath of wind and clear blue skies. The bay was a mill pond. Being so flat, my boat skimmed across the top with barely a shudder.

Keeping to the speed limit, I headed directly out to deep water past North Straddie Island. Once we were out of human eyesight from the land, the twins took their bikini tops off. Neither showed any tan lines, so they must sunbathe topless often. Unfortunately, they were sitting on either side of the boat's prow with their backs to me, so I didn't get to see any boob yet. The occasional boat heading back in got cheery waves if they tooted on their way past.

As we rounded North Straddie, I went to open the throttle up and take off. But before I did, SJ walked back to me.

"Is the fishing out here any good, Murray?"

Her nubile breasts were as high and firm as I fantasised them to be. At just 22 years of age, Sarah Jessica had no sag at all.

I pointed to a rock formation poking its head above the water about a half mile away (around 1,000 m), "On the east side of that is often good. There can be a few snags, but I've often had luck fishing there.

The best thing is even if the tourists on Point Lookout have binoculars, they won't be able to perve on you or your sister."

Sarah Jessica shrugged, "They can look. I don't mind. You have lines and bait?"

"I have lines and lures. I thought we were going for a blast, not a cruise, so I didn't think to bring any."

"Lures will work okay."

I opened the locker and brought three lines and a box of lures out.

"Don't bother for me," Mary Lou called from the front of my boat. "I'm going to lie here and bake."

Putting one back away, I handed SJ one of the other two.

"Where do you want to set up?" I asked. "Upfront with Mary Lou or back here where you can put the rod in one of the holders and relax?"

"Back here, please."

I set one of the rods in the holder, then inspected the lure already on the line.

"This is a prawn lure. I've caught some good-sized yellowtail with this before. Want to try it?"

"Sure."

"You right to cast the line?"

"Yes, Murray."

"Keep it to the right of the rock. There are fewer snags on that side."

"Righto."

I looked to see what Mary Lou was doing. She had taken a beach towel out of the bag and spread it on the boat's prow. I could see the top and bottom of her bikini lying off to the side. To my chagrin, Mary Lou had laid on her tummy facing back towards me. I still couldn't get a glimpse of a damned thing.

"I like to leave my bikini bottom on when I sunbathe," Sarah Jessica mused. "I think tan lines look so sexy on a toned woman's body, don't you, Murray?"

Smiling, I answered, "I don't know, SJ. Perhaps you and Mary Lou could dance for me as I danced for you, and I could compare?"

"You never know your luck on a big ocean," SJ replied before casting her line out.

Not thinking we'd be out for long, I hadn't thought to bring any refreshments. I looked in the small fridge under the control panels. There wasn't much, just a couple of cans of Heineken beer and half a bottle of Chardonnay.

I offered them to the girls.

Mary Lou held the towel to her collarbone, then stood up. Wrapping it around herself, she fished in her bag and brought out several plastic containers.

"We'll have some of the wine, please, Murray. I made a chicken salad and a pasta salad if you'd like to sit and eat?"

I pulled out the collapsible table to put between the back two passenger benches so we could sit to eat. My beach umbrella is pretty tatty as it's hardly ever used, but it was better than sitting in the direct sun. So I placed it in one of the rod holders and bent the shaft so it was between the sun and the table.

As we settled onto the seats, SJ's rod buckled, and the spool squealed loudly. SJ jumped up to grab it before it was pulled into the water, but the line snapped before she could grab it.

"What the f_ was that?" SJ asked.

"Shark, I'd guess."

SJ grinned, "Maybe we shouldn't go skinny dipping then."

Unselfconsciously, SJ sat down opposite me again and began opening containers. Her nipples swung tantalisingly as she moved.

Mary Lou sat beside her. Mary Lou's towel kept dropping open, but she would grab it and retie it before I could get more than a glimpse of the tops of her mounds.

My dick was at permanent half-mast with denied arousal. Even to my eye, it looked huge in the tiny bathing suit I had it tucked into, so I decided to take advantage of how it presented.

I stood up and stretched, pushing my hips as far forward as I could as I arched my back.

The table is only about 3 ft. x 3 ft., so my thick, partially hard dick was pushed only a few inches away from the twin's mouths.

"I didn't go for my morning run," I explained. "I'm feeling a little stiff and sore and need to work some kinks out."

The girls said nothing, but Mary Lou took the umbrella down. I turned to see what else they were doing. Nothing, but they did have expectant looks on their faces.

Internally shrugging, I started swinging my hips around in a lengthy circle. Pushing them out as far as possible sent my barely covered cock sliding closely past their lips.

Mary Lou was smiling and looking at my face, but SJ's eyes avidly followed my prick as it swung past her.

After a few rotations in either direction, I turned and touched my toes. My long legs and tight-toned ass were now only a couple of feet away from the twins.

One of them moaned lustily, but I didn't catch which one.

Satisfied, I sat back down and helped myself to some lunch.

"Oops, almost forgot," Mary Lou said, then brought out the bottle of Glen Fiddich I had put back in her bag as the twins had left on Monday.

Reaching back into the bag, she brought out a thermos with several large ice blocks in it and a plastic glass. She dropped one into the glass, added some scotch and handed it to me.

"Can't be forgetting your favourite tipple, now can we," she laughed.

Queensland's drink boating laws are as strict as our drink driving laws. One would be all I could have given I'd already had half a can of Heineken.

After we'd eaten, Mary Lou lay back down on the boat's prow. She assumed the same position as before, so I was still denied a glimpse of anything worthwhile. I did admire Mary Lou's tight buns, however.

Sarah Jessica repaired the broken line and replaced the lure before casting out again. Once she had placed the butt of the rod in the holder, SJ handed me a tube of sunscreen.

"Do you mind doing my back and the back of my legs, Murray?" She asked before turning around, assuming I wouldn't have a problem applying it.

I was keen. Well, derr. Of course, I was.

I still had no real idea what was happening here. Oh, my fervid imagination had conjured up all kinds of scenarios, but I was still stuck with this: I had recently turned 44, and the twins were about to turn 23. So it was unlikely either was pursuing a sexual relationship with me. Besides, I wasn't a twin.

Keeping that in mind, I kept my hands in 'appropriate' areas. I did massage the cream into SJ's skin as close to her breast curves as I dared, though. I was struggling to prevent myself from going fully erect as I did.

After I had covered SJ's back and the backs of her upper thighs, Mary Lou called, "Me next."

I walked up to where Mary Lou was lying. Sitting beside her head, still concentrating on being 'appropriate', I smeared sunscreen across Mary Lou's shoulders and back, stopping well short of her taut ass.

"My butt can get sunburnt, too, Mr John. Don't you think you should put some on there as well?" Mary Lou said calmly, shocking me to my core.

Being careful where I put my fingers, I spread sunscreen across Mary Lou's bottom and down the back of her thighs. Mary Lou spread her thighs, and I caught a tantalising view of the entrance to her vulva.

There was no way of stopping my erection now. The pouch wasn't big enough to hold it, and the head poked lewdly over the top of the elastic.

Fortunately, Mary Lou was still face down, and Sarah Jessica was watching her line. Or so I thought.

"You may as well drop the swimmers, Mr John," Mary Lou purred. "They're not hiding anything anymore."

Mary Lou rolled over, sat up, and then looked at me expectantly.

Gulping at the exquisite sight of her young, firm body so suddenly displayed, I swiftly dropped my costume and stood there proudly with my hands on my hips.

Mary Lou examined me closely before licking her lips, "Very nice, Mr John. Is your brother equally as well endowed?"

"We're identical in every way, Miss Mary Lou," I confirmed.

"SJ, would you put sunscreen on my front, please?" Mary Lou called.

"I'm happy to help with that, Mary Lou," I ventured.

"Oh, I think you might like watching Sarah putting sunscreen on me, Mr John. She's very thorough."

Mary Lou lay back as SJ rounded me and knelt beside her.

At the start, it wasn't much. SJ covered Mary Lou's face, neck and collarbones first. She did a fine job giving Mary Lou a face and neck massage as she spread the cream. I watched in eager anticipation as SJ spread the cream across Mary Lou's collarbones and down towards her breasts.

My cock throbbed as SJ's fingers moved closer and closer to Mary Lou's ripe red apple breasts. Then, just as I thought SJ would smear the sunscreen across her sister's bosom, SJ brought her hands together and went down between the globes leaving Mary Lou's breasts and nipples untouched.

As Sarah Jessica's hands passed Mary Lou's breasts, she spread them wider and stroked down across her sister's stomach. Then, as her hands split apart, SJ's wrists did brush over Mary Lou's nipples, and Mary Lou's breasts bounced delightfully.

It was all I could do to only stand there. With my pelvic floor muscle pulsing in anticipation of cumming and the head of my dick throbbing, I was struggling not to orgasm to the spectacle I was watching.

Mary Lou patted the deck beside her, "Get a little closer, Mr John. Sit here beside me."

Once I had sat where she indicated, Mary Lou reached her hand out and put it on my knee.

"Closer, Mr John. Sit cross-legged with your shins against my arm."

Now her hand was on my inner thigh, only a scant few inches short of my rigidly erect penis.

Sarah Jessica was smoothing sunscreen across Mary Lou's stomach, her hands stroking down towards Mary Lou's exposed clitoris. I thought I would probably lose my load when SJ fingered Mary Lou's pussy.

The scene I was watching was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. Knowing the two are sisters added an even heightened sensuousness to it.

With my mouth dry and my dick wet with precum, I watched avidly as SJ's fingers moved nearer to Mary Lou's pussy. To my disappointment, just a millimetre or two short of Mary Lou's clit, SJ stood then moved down to Mary Lou's feet.

I couldn't stifle my frustrated groan as she moved.

Mary Lou opened an eye, then grinned at me.

"Something up, Mr John?"

"Yes. My dick!" I responded.

Mary Lou raised up to a semi-crunch. Pretending astonishment, she said, "Why, so it is! And it's out in the sun unprotected. SJ, don't you think you should fix that up for Mr John?"

I stood eagerly as SJ moved across the deck before kneeling in front of me. With no expression on her face, Sarah Jessica turned her left palm up, then squeezed a good-sized dollop of cream onto the palm.

Trembling in anticipation, I waited for SJ to take me in her hand. Instead, she handed me the sunscreen bottle and moved back to Mary Lou's feet.

"There you go, Murray. Put some of that on. I'll need the bottle back shortly to finish covering my sister."

I could have screamed in frustration!

I didn't dare rub the cream into my shaft as I would have cum immediately, so I quickly and lightly spread some over my cock's head, shaft and balls before handing the bottle back to SJ.

I have olive skin. Even if I burn, by the next day, I'm browner than ever. I've never bothered with sunscreen. I don't sunbathe naked, so I didn't want to get my dick sunburned. It didn't occur to me to cover the rest of the area usually hidden by the boardies, even though that area was lily-white.

An oversight I was going to regret that night.

Sitting back beside Mary Lou's torso, I returned my attention to what SJ was doing.

Using the sunscreen as a lubricant, Sarah Jessica gave her sister a foot massage. SJ was evidently quite skilled at giving massages by the way she was digging her thumbs forcefully into Mary Lou's foot arch.

Working her way higher, SJ massaged Mary Lou's Achilles and calf before switching legs. Once she had rubbed as high as Mary Lou's knees, SJ encouraged her twin to spread her legs by pressing on the inside of both of Mary Lou's thighs.

From where I sat, I could see across Mary Lou's toned stomach to where her delicious peach was now exposed. Mary Lou's beautiful pleasure nub was flushed a deep red and looked swollen.

A change in the wind brought the unmistakable smell of female arousal to my nostrils. But whose, I wondered.

Sarah Jessica massaged and applied sunscreen higher and higher until her hands were just below Mary Lou's pussy.

Throughout the massage, Mary Lou hadn't moved or made a sound. Nor had she given any indication whether she was aroused and sexually stimulated or not. But when SJ's hands slid above mid-thigh, Mary Lou began to twirl her index finger in small circles where she had put her hand back on my inner thigh.

The higher SJ massaged, the faster Mary Lou's finger spun. The quicker Mary Lou's finger circled, the closer to orgasm I became.

Nearly unblinking, I watched Sarah Jessica slowly massage in towards her sister's pussy. This time, if this too was a tease, I thought I'd have to scream.

Sarah Jessica's hands reached where Mary Lou's legs joined. Switching to her thumbs, SJ rubbed Mary Lou's groin and along her perineum before changing to fingers and stroking up on either side of Mary Lou's pussy and over her pubic bone.

There was a soft gasp from Mary Lou. I looked at her face. Mary Lou was biting her lower lip, watching her sister's hands intently.

I looked to where Mary Lou was watching in time to see SJ place her left thumb on her twin's clitoris and slide two fingers on her right hand inside Mary Lou's pussy.

Groaning, Mary Lou straightened her legs to stiff, then arched her bottom off the boat, pushing up at the two invading fingers. Mary Lou's finger stopped inscribing circles, and her fingers gripped tightly down onto my inner thigh as she moaned her appreciation of what SJ was doing.

Mary Lou sank back on the deck with a sensuous sigh before lifting and spreading her knees to allow SJ better access.

My balls were aching with the need to cum, but neither of the girls had indicated they wanted me to join in, so I felt all I could do was watch, not even touching myself.

Removing her thumb from Mary Lou's clitoris, Sarah Jessica leaned forward onto that hand and then lowered her mouth to her sister's pussy. Mary Lou placed her heels on the ground, guided her twin's head to where she wanted to be licked, and then arched her back to push her hips up at SJ again.

"You can kneel close to my bum if you'd like a closer look, Mr John," Mary Lou gasped.

I took that position no sooner than I felt Mary Lou's hand on my taint and her fingers stroking my balls.

Not wanting to seem like an unschooled kid, I steeled myself to accept this and not orgasm.

Leaning over, I had an extreme close-up view of SJ's fingers thrusting in and out of Mary Lou's cunt and her tongue swirling around and over Mary Lou's clitoris.

As I watched with my dick throbbing, Mary Lou groaned vociferously and then exploded into a gigantic orgasm.

"That is so good, sis. Oh, my fucking Gawd, is that good!"

Shaking and shuddering, Mary Lou ground her pussy on her twin's mouth as her pleasure nodes erupted again and again.