The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forwards, SJ began lifting her hips up until only the tip of the head of my supremely hard cock was still inside her. Every time I feared my dick would fall out of her, SJ would slam her ass down onto my pubic bone, taking all of my 7-inches deep into her cunt.

'"This cannot get any better,' I thought.

But it could. Mary Lou swung a thigh over my head, then lowered her pussy onto my mouth. It was only when I pushed my tongue out to taste her that I realised Mary Lou had a strapon tied in place.

With her perineum only a few centimetres from my nose, I watched, fascinated, as Mary Lou positioned the lubed head of her strapon at the entrance to her sister's ass.

This was so close to my fantasies that I very nearly lost my lollies right then. But, when Mary Lou started to force the strapon into SJ's ass, I couldn't hold on even a second longer.

"Fuck me, that's hot," I exclaimed as I blew semen into SJ's grippingly tight pussy.

With my long and thick dick buried deep in her vulva, and my semen splashing onto her cervix, SJ groaned, squeezed her quim hard down on my cock, and then came with me.

I was spent, so I wriggled out from under Sarah Jessica. Then, rolling on my side, I watched as Mary Lou shifted position until she was squatting above her sister's hips before shoving the strapon back into SJ's ass.

Balancing with her hands on SJ's hips, Mary Lou fucked her twin's ass hard. Having her sister peg her ass so viciously only drove SJ to even heightened paroxysms of orgasmic pleasure.

"Please, John, tongue my clit," SJ pleaded.

Moving underneath the smaller twin, I hesitated as I watched Mary Lou forcefully fucking her sister's ass.

SJ's ass was gaped wide because the attached dildo that Mary Lou was using was huge. Easily 10-inches, I thought.

Lifting my head, I slid my tongue onto Sarah Jessica's clitoris. Then, reaching up, I slipped two fingers into her pussy before hooking them down and forward to find SJ's Gspot.

"Fuck, yes!" SJ groaned as my fingertips swirled over her most intimate and pleasurable inner node.

SJ erupted into a series of cataclysmic orgasmic events. The twins weren't squirters, something I had never experienced, but they sure did cream beautifully.

After she had come down from her orgasm, Sarah Jessica spun around, lowered her tight pussy onto my dick, and then rode me until we both orgasmed again.

Mary Lou, SJ and I fucked until the morning's light interrupted our revelry.

Exhausted, we cuddled together before falling into a deep sleep. Later, when I awoke. I was alone.

The twins and I never did get it on together again. During the northern summer, they travelled to the Ukraine, where they met a pair of boxing brothers. Not twins, I should point out. Fell in love and married them.

Neither did Mary Lou and I ever go out on that date we had discussed.

I still live alone in that huge mansion on Brisbane's northside all by myself. If you know the area, mine is the only three-story home on the Esplanade. Drop by if you'd like to say hello. I updated my boat. The new one is even faster.

The End.