The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several intense moments later, Mary Lou finally opened her eyes then pulled her sister up for a kiss.

"You're the best by far at getting me off, Sarah. No wonder I insist we date twins so we can fuck all the time."

SJ rolled off onto her back and then removed her thong, "Time you returned the favour, sister."

Instead of obeying instantly, Mary Lou sat up and looked at me.

"Are your balls aching yet, Mr John?"

"They're aching so badly I can feel it in my kidneys, Miss Parker," I truthfully answered.

"Would you like to cum on my tits?"

'Is Kevin Rudd going to win the next election in a landslide?' I thought.

The current Prime Minister, John Howard, was on the nose with the electorate at this time.

But, what I said was, "Yes, please, Mary Lou."

Laying back down, Mary Lou sexily cupped her breasts before saying, "Do it, Mr John. Cover my titties with your man goo."

Taking myself in hand was all I needed as I started cumming as soon as I grabbed my cock. I was so horny and desperate that I covered Mary Lou from her neck to her pubis with copious ropes of ejaculated sperm. A couple of wayward blasts even hit her face.

She didn't seem to mind. She just rubbed it into her skin.

"Good for the complexion, I hear," she explained.

Groaning, I collapsed back onto the deck.

Rolling onto her knees, Mary Lou dived onto Sarah Jessica's pussy.

"Hmmm. You're pretty damned good yourself, sister," SJ moaned as she held her sister's head tightly to her clitoris. "This is why I put up with your silly games."

Turning her head to me, SJ demanded, "Get over here and watch this, Murray. No guy has ever tongued me as well as my sister does. Maybe you can watch and learn and be the first to."

I'd never had a complaint about my oral skills, but if the lady wants, the lady gets. I quickly knelt beside where Mary Lou was eating her out to watch that delectable sight.

Mary Lou was kneeling between her sister's spread thighs with her elbows on the deck and her tight sexy ass in the air. Mary Lou had placed her thumbs on either side of her sister's pussy, moving those fingers up and down as required.

Sometimes Mary Lou would shift her left hand so she could put her thumb just above SJ's clitoris so she could pull SJ's clit hood back. Doing this exposed SJ's pleasure nub fully for Mary Lou to suck and lightly nip on.

SJ was much louder than her twin, moaning and groaning and, "Oh, yessing," continuously.

Strangely, when her orgasm first hit, Sarah Jessica went totally silent. Her body in a rigor of absolute pleasure, SJ tilted her head back as even her neck muscles locked down, then squeezed her sister's mouth tightly to her vulva as Mary Lou tongue fucked her as swiftly as possible.

Needless to say, my cock was jumping and straining with the need to orgasm again.

After SJ had finally sagged back down, she opened her eyes and looked at me, "Come on my pussy, Murray, please," she requested.

It was another, 'that's all it took moments'. I barely had time to get on my knees between her legs before losing another load of goo deliciously all over SJ's pussy.

Mary Lou hadn't been able to get out of my way quickly enough, and some of my ejaculations splashed onto her chin and neck. Mary Lou didn't rub this lot in, however. Instead, she gathered it with her fingers and fed it to her sister.

Once the girls had relaxed and calmed down from the pleasure they had given each other, Mary Lou said, "I think we should head back. There's an afternoon storm due."

Then she smiled wickedly.

"Besides, I think your twin deserves a show, too. Don't you?"

I couldn't get the boat started quickly enough.

Taking the risk, I didn't slow down as I hit Moreton Bay. With the throttle wide open, it didn't take long for us to pull up at my jetty.

With a twin on either arm, I ran across my backyard, up through the covered-in patio, and into the house just as the rain squall hit.

Laughing, with eyes sparkling, SJ said, "Perfect timing."

Mary Lou untangled her arm from mine, kissed me on the cheek, and then said, "Thanks for a lovely day, Mr John. Your brother was right. Your boating skills are just as good as his."

"We're identical in every way, Miss Parker," I replied, carrying the joke to ridiculous proportions. "That's why I had to grow a moustache. Even our mother couldn't tell us apart if I hadn't."

That's when Mary Lou reached into her bag and brought out a second small bag from the same shop as the swimming costume I was already wearing.

"Could you please ask your twin to put this on for us, Mr John? That way, SJ and I will know it's really him, not just you having shaved the stach off."

Laughing, I took the bag from Mary Lou's proffered hand and headed for my upstairs room.

"Mr John?" Mary Lou called as I turned. "Would you please tell your brother that we expect a dance and a show when he puts the item on, too?"

Laughing even harder, I replied, "Of course, Miss Parker. Was there anything else?"

"Yes. SJ and I are going to take advantage of your oversized downstairs shower. Tell John he can come in, but he must only watch."

That pouch doesn't hide a damned thing, I tell you! With my erection poking salaciously above the top of my swimmers, I walked quickly out of the room.

As I went through the door, SJ added, "Tell him no putting on the swimming costume until we're ready for his show. He may wear a towel for his modesty if he wants to come into the shower."

These two were the best (or worst?) teasers I'd ever come across. But, oops, is that Freudian slip, given I have cum over both of them?

Stowing the moustache back in the bathroom the twins were about to use, I headed to my room so I could also shower and freshen up.

I've never understood why women need so long in the shower because less than five minutes later, I was opening the door to the downstairs bathroom. The twins were already under the water, and the room filled with steam.

Sitting on the water basin's cabinet, I watched, enthralled, as Sarah Jessica shaved Mary Lou.

SJ was sitting on the shower floor. Having purloined my five-blade razor and shaving cream, SJ had covered her sister's whole pubic area and was pulling the skin this way and that way to ensure she shaved every bit.

SJ would wipe the cream off every few seconds and then tongue her sister's clitoris or labia. The room was full of Mary Lou's deeply sensual moans as her clit was expertly serviced.

My erection was so severe it kept pushing its way through the opening in the towel.

I didn't think the girls had even noticed me entering the room, but after the third time my cock broke through into view, Mary Lou opened an eye and breathily said, "Leave it there. It looks so divine standing so massively erect."

I let my towel gape with my stiff and throbbing dick on display.

SJ must have cleaned all of Mary Lou's pubic hair off because she had dropped the razor and held Mary Lou's taut buttocks tightly to her mouth as she tongue fucked her sister's pussy.

Mary Lou raised onto her toes with her knees on either side of her twin's head as she held her sister tighter to her pussy. Moaning and groaning, Mary Lou shook her way through several loud orgasms before releasing SJ's head and sinking back on her heels.

Encouraging SJ to turn toward me by pushing on SJ's shoulder, Mary Lou asked. "Would you like to cum, John? Your brother has cum on us once each. Would you like to?"

"Fuck, yes!" Was my response.

"Come over here, then. Drop the towel."

I was over at the shower door in a flash. Pouring some body wash into her right palm, Mary Lou wrapped that hand around my shaft and began wanking me off.

The scene I had just watched was so sexually stimulating that I didn't last any longer than the earlier episodes. I spat semen out of my cock with deep animalistic grunts.

Mary Lou directed the first two blasts directly onto her twin's face before redirecting the shots onto her clit. These ejaculations hit her clit and slid down Mary Lou's pussy to join the rest on SJ's face.

Moaning, SJ tipped her head back so she could lick my sperm off her sister's pussy before the water washed it away.

What I was beginning to realise was that SJ was quite submissive. She always gave way to her younger but taller sister.

I was fairly certain Mary Lou had more than a little bit of a Dominatrix in her nature. Therefore, I guessed a relationship between myself and Mary Lou would be doomed because we would both want to be the dominant partner.

That realisation saddened me for a brief moment because I wasn't as attracted to Sarah Jessica as Mary Lou. However, I soon forgot my sadness as I watched and listened to Mary Lou orgasming on her twin's tongue.

SJ orgasmed along with her sister. I hadn't noticed, but SJ had two fingers delved into her pussy and a thumb on her clit.

"Leave the towel. SJ and I will join you in the lounge shortly," Mary Lou demanded.

Ignoring her no towel edict, I wrapped one around my hips and left the girls to it.

Close to 30 minutes later, the twins met me in the lounge. All they had wrapped around themselves were the sarongs. These items were diaphanous, so I could clearly see their breasts and belly buttons. However, their pussies were somehow obscured.

My flagging erection jumped immediately back to full flourish and poked its large head through my towel.

The twins licked their lips simultaneously as they stared at it.

"Your water was still gorgeously hot right up to the end of our shower, Daddy John," Mary Lou said. "How big is your hot water tank?"

"It's one of those perma-flow ones, Mary Lou. As long as the council doesn't run out of gas, I won't run out of hot water."

"I might have to bring Sarah over for a shower every day if that's the case," Mary Lou said with a smile.

"Would you, please?" I responded.

With a mischievous smile, Mary Lou answered, "I didn't say I'd let you watch us every day.

Matching her tone, I replied, "My twin deserves to be allowed to watch on alternate days."

The twins laughed before taking seats close together on my couch.

Looking at me expectantly, the twins said, "Well?"

While waiting for them, I'd spooled an old favourite of mine. It was ELO's, Don't Bring Me Down. I'd watched a YouTube clip where a bunch of hot chicks were 'shuffle dancing' to this song. I'd never done one of those dances before, but I've always been light on my feet and figured I could do something close.

Holding the towel closed but letting my thick cock bounce wherever it chose, I 'shuffled' around the room in time to the music. As the last melody ended, I spun to a stop in front of the girls, then let the towel drop.

The twins applauded. With their eyes glued to my crotch, the girls were panting as if they'd just run a half-marathon.

They turned to face each other briefly before SJ nodded minimally.

With both twins holding out their hands, Mary Lou said, "Okay, you may take us to bed. But! We decide what happens when and in where."

'What the fuck did 'in where' mean?' I thought.

Putting the pouched swimming costume on before taking their hands, I walked the twins to my bedroom. This room is enormous. It seemed even larger because I hadn't bothered replacing the items my ex-wife had taken with her.

My bed is the largest you can commercially buy, so there was plenty of room for the three of us.

Mary Lou drew an imaginary line down the middle of the bed.

"In the beginning, you may not cross this line," she informed me. "Sarah and I will put on a show for you like you've never, ever seen. You may watch, but if you play with yourself, you must not cum. Then, Sarah or I will tell you when and where you can orgasm. Deal?"

If the twin's show was as sensuously erotic as their previous ones, I would struggle with the 'no cumming' demand. With that in mind, I decided I would have to keep my hands well clear of my cock.

Smiling, I answered, "Yes, Ma'am."

Delighted, Mary Lou grinned. Then, keeping with the theme, she replied, "Good boy."

Turning to her sister, Mary Lou kissed SJ passionately.

Only moments later, the sarongs were on the floor, and the twins were on the bed. Already struggling to quench my desire to orgasm, I joined the twins on the bed. I stayed well clear of the 'middle line'.

Pressing their breasts firmly together and stroking each other's back, ass, and thighs, the twins began making love.

The twins were slowly and sensually heightening each other's arousal with lots of deep and passionate kissing, fingers touching and stroking the other's erogenous zones, and lots of soft groaning and moaning to show their appreciation of what the other was doing.

I could smell the twin's arousal in the air when they broke their kiss. SJ submissively rolled onto her back before Mary Lou straddled her sister's head. Lowering her pussy onto her twin's mouth, Mary Lou groaned before leaning down to tongue SJ's slit.

SJ was the first to blow, and with an almost guttural groan, she thrust her hips up at Mary Lou's licking tongue and sucking mouth.

Feeling and hearing her sister cum was enough to send Mary Lou over the edge into orgasmic bliss, too.

Holding my gaze, Mary Lou encouraged her sister onto her side. Mary Lou bent her sister's knee and lifted it higher. Then, spreading her pussy lips, Mary Lou pressed her clitoris and vulva against her sister's pussy.

Feeling her sister's vulva pressing against hers made SJ throw her head back and growl even more gutturally.

Holding SJ's knee for balance and leverage, Mary Lou ground her pussy against her sister.

As she ground on her sister, Mary Lou was holding my gaze.

"Like this, do we, Daddy John?"

"Hottest thing I've ever seen, Miss Parker, I replied.

"Good. Would you like me to blow you as you watch?"

"Oh my goodness, yes!"

"Come here, then."

Standing, I offered my cock to Mary Lou's mouth. To my delight, Mary Lou ' free-handed' the entire length of my rigidly hard penis in one quick swallow. Then, with her lips pressed against my pubic bone, Mary Lou pulsed her mouth on my throbbing member.

She alternated sucking hard with sucking lightly as she ran her tongue up and down my shaft.

Matching SJ's guttural grunting, I asked, "May I cum, Mary Lou?"

Letting my cock fall out of her mouth, Mary Lou replied, "Too soon, Daddy John."

As if I hadn't already received too much stimulation, Mary Lou slid her hand between my upper thighs and started stroking my perineum.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

"Soon, Daddy John. I promise." Mary Lou said. "SJ needs to cum. Why don't you tongue her ass as I grind on her cunt?"

Knowing if I didn't remove my cock from Mary Lou's mouth very soon, I would orgasm despite her demand that I didn't, I moved back, knelt, and then lay down.

Sarah Jessica's tight buns were centimetres from my mouth and tongue. Using my hands to spread SJ's ass cheeks, I ran my tongue down the cleft of her ass, around her rosebud, and across her taint.

I was rewarded with an "OMFG!"

Circling SJ's rosebud with my tongue made SJ moan louder. Her head tossed like a tethered balloon in a high wind as Mary Lou rubbed her pussy against her, and I tongued her ass.

"Oh, good Lawd, I'm cumming," SJ yelled.

I could feel her womanly fluids pouring across my chin as Sarah Jessica twitched and jerked and moaned her way through several back-to-back orgasms.

Once SJ had quietened down. Mary Lou pushed me onto my back, then sat on my face.

"SJ, get your lazy ass over her and tongue my butt as I ride, Daddy John," Mary Lou demanded.

With Mary Lou's pussy on my tongue and SJ's chin on my forehead, I was back to struggling not to cum.

Using every skill I had learned from fucking 100s of women, I swirled my tongue up and over Mary Lou's clitoris before pushing it as far into her pussy as I could force it to go.

With her hand behind my head holding me tightly to her, Mary Lou groaned, "Fuck, Daddy John. You're just about to be the first man to bring me to orgasm with your tongue!"

With that, Mary Lou came.

This was as close to having a woman squirt on me as I'd ever been. Of course, Mary Lou didn't squirt on my face, but her delicious lady juices were thick and copious on my mouth.

"How are your balls, Daddy John?" Mary Lou asked.

Full, swollen and painful," I answered truthfully.

"Good," Mary Lou replied. "I'm going to ride you. When you hear me cum, you may cum in me, okay?"

Nodding, I waited for Mary Lou to lower her perineum onto my hips. Then, taking my savagely hard penis in her hand, Mary Lou straddled my hips before guiding my cock into her vulva.

"You're so deliciously big, Daddy John," Mary Lou moaned. "You fill me up so beautifully."

With her hands in the middle of my chest, Mary Lou rode me like I was her favourite pony. With most of her weight on her deliciously toned thighs, Mary Lou lifted and lowered her pussy along my shaft as if I was a horse on the trot, and she needed to keep her taut ass off the saddle to prevent from being roughly jostled."

With my ass clenched and my eyes screwed tightly shut, I almost prayed that I could hold on for another stroke, then another, then another.

Finally, moments before I would have had to blow into Mary Lou's tight pussy, she moaned, "OMFG, Daddy John. Cum in your little girl's wet cunt. Cum in me now!"

My needs forced my voice way up high, and I almost screamed through the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

Above my screams and moans, I heard Mary Lou yelling, "Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck me, OMFG, yes!" As she creamed on my tool.

Mary Lou sagged off me onto the mattress.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had with someone who wasn't my sister," Mary Lou informed me.

Sarah Jessica was looking at me almost forlornly, "I don't suppose you can go again, john, can you?" She almost pleaded.

Reader, I think I could have gone all night, then all week with these two.

"Suck your sister's juices off me, SJ, and I think I'll be right to go," I informed Mary Lou's twin.

SJ got onto her hands and knees before circling the base of my softening cock with her thumb and forefinger and licking along my shaft. Then, as my cock hardened, SJ started to pull insistently on my shaft as she took me into her warm and wet mouth.

Sarah Jessica was at least as skilled at giving head as her sister. She had me harder than picking between a shooting stock that was about to rupture and burst and one that was about to explode into the stratosphere.

Panting with desire, I begged, "May I cum in your mouth, please, SJ?"

In response, Sarah Jessica pumped harder with her hand and sucked me deeper into her mouth.

Taking that as a 'yes', I released all restraints and unloaded into the smaller twin's greedily sucking mouth.

SJ sat up, turned to her sister, kissed her, and then fed my seed into Mary Lou's mouth with her tongue.

SJ turned back to me and said, "You still okay to go? I want you to cum in my pussy, please."

Reader, I'd orgasmed more often today than I had in the last six months, at least. Maybe even the last year. But these two beautiful girls were barely older than half my age. So if they wanted to continue, well, Gawd damn, I just had to!

With my dick already beginning to throb and twitch, I asked, "Where do you want me?"

SJ replied, "I'm going to ride you reverse cowgirl. Don't be shocked by what my sister will do when I'm on you, okay?"

I didn't think there was anything the twins could do that I hadn't already imagined as I tossed off fantasising about them, but I answered, "All good, SJ. I'm up for whatever."

With her hands on my shins, Sarah asked me to bend my dick upward so she could lower her soaking wet pussy onto it. Doing as she asked had SJ sliding back onto my love pole in no time.