The Twins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Allie appeared in the last few photographs. This time she wore only a bra and panties, lying alongside Carly in various intimate poses: the two kissing tenderly, Carly reaching behind Allie to unfasten her brassiere, Allie, now braless, moving up to lie atop her naked lover, their mouths and their sex pressed together.

Alex was finding it difficult not to get too worked up. He didn't want to keep jacking off, but the women were making it very difficult for him to maintain control.

The last set of photographs Alex received included many of the explicit, lewd photos that had put Allie over the edge several nights earlier and resulted in an urgent and sustained session of frantic love making. Many images featured the women's excited vaginas, swollen clitorises, parted labia, glimpses of their unspoiled anuses.

As the women reviewed and prepared that album for Alex, they got it into their heads to make one more album depicting stages of triadic love making, putting their planned, post-Christmas tryst into context for Alex, showing him without doubt what they had in store for him.

They scripted it. As an art student, Carly was able to borrow a male mannequin to play the role of Alex.

In the first photograph, the two women are seen sitting on the side of the bed kissing. Allie is wearing the same baby-doll nightie she had worn the night she gave her virginity to her brother. He recognized it immediately and it took him back to that sweet night when they first had intercourse together.

Carly was shown in a similar garment but burgundy in color. Alex studied how she wore the nightgown, like a gorgeous porn star. He approved heartily. His penis responded eagerly.

The second photo featured the two caressing each other, with Allie's hands on Carly's breasts and Carly's hands wedging between Allie's legs as if to pry them apart. Carly wore a hungry expression. She looked as if eating Allie's vagina was all that mattered in the world. Alex understood her well, knowing just how delicious Carly's experience of it would be.

Alex opened the third photo. The two appear to have been distracted by something and are both facing the camera as if looking at someone. They wear welcoming, happy smiles.

In the next photo, they have moved apart on the bed, and Allie is gesturing to the space between them as if inviting someone to join them. In this shot, the mannequin stands at the foot of the bed facing the women. He is wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, clothing Alex wears often. Alex began to feel as if he were a part of the scene, as the women had hoped.

In the next photo, the women are standing and appear to be removing the mannequin's shirt. In the next, Alex could see them unfastening his jeans. The idea of these two gorgeous women removing his clothing, anxious to get him naked and hard, anxious to suck his cock and lie with him, give themselves willingly to him, excited his imagination as intended.

In the next picture, the replica Alex is sitting between them with his jeans at his ankles. He wears only boxers. In the next photograph, the two women have both bent over, their faces in the area of the mannequin's groin, their heads are blocking the view. The boxers lay on the bed. Alex imagined their tongues lapping at his engorged cock, their mouths taking turns fellating him until he exploded onto one of their soft, hot tongues. He did not care which it was, but he really wanted to cum in their mouths.

In the next photo, both women have removed all clothing. The scene depicts Allie kneeling behind the equally nude mannequin with her arms around his bare chest, her cheek fast against his, turning as if she is about to kiss his mouth. Carly is sitting in his lap facing him. Her hips appear to be rocking gently as she fucks him. Allie's eyes are turned downward, gazing lustfully toward the place where their bodies are coupled.

The next photo depicts Alex lying on his back with Carly straddling his face and Allie straddling his groin. Carly's head is turned back, looking at Allie and smiling happily as she watches her lovers fuck even as she gets her pussy eaten. Looking at that image, Alex was getting more than a little anxious to sample Carly's unique scent and flavors for himself, to be that lucky mannequin enjoying two delicious, willing vaginas at once.

The next photo depicts Allie lying on her back, her head extended away from the camera, her legs spread wide apart. Carly is on all fours with her face buried in Allie's crotch. Lucky girl, Alex thought—both of them! The mannequin is on his knees immediately behind Carly, his hands on her ass as if to spread her cheeks apart, as if he is about to fuck her doggy style. In the next shot the women have switched positions as if they are taking turns pleasuring each other as their boy toy alternates from one luscious, horny backside to the other.

The next photo shows the mannequin on his back, Allie straddles his hips in one more good fuck while Carly, facing her, straddles Alex's face, feeding him her used vagina with his nose buried between her cheeks. In the next shot, the women are leaning toward each other, kissing, while Alex continues to service their insatiable pussies.

There was one last photo. The two women are again sitting on the bed, kissing. The mannequin is out of the frame. They hold a placard that says, in Carly's handwriting, "See you soon!"

After viewing this album, the final set of photos they would send him, Alex could hardly stand the wait until those many promises were fulfilled. They had won him over. Their first tryst would soon happen.


12