All Comments on 'The Twins Ch. 08'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If that's it after those last two chapters then what really was the point? After two attempted assaults you have her raped. Im not seeing any real need for all that. You youve have been better off with a different story dealing with her rape and recovery over 8 chapters then what you built up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's it?!?

After reading this I thing it would have been best if you just let it be after chapter 8, you were tormenting the characters (and us) for long enough already. This chapter does the bare minimum of fixing things and actually leaves more questions than it does answers to the whole debacle and inner struggle. The best thing to (hopefully) come out of this is you getting some memos on how to write a story and doing better the next time.

Sadly couldn't give it more than 1*.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
I think you need some more

This ending is good that Jack & Rach are reconciling but I reckon we need to know they make love and how good it is for them. I also want to know what their future as a couple is. Do they break it to the parents or get caught? Please tidy up thos loose ends.

Despite all the criticism this has been a good read. A few things to cause some angst in a relationship can be quite normal. It isn't like she willingly cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
9!?

Such amazing writing!

Loved the series, please write more chapters!!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Better....

I liked this story but like others I was disappointed with the way it went in the previous chapter. Unlike others I didn't comment on it I wanted to see how the story progressed before commenting.

This chapter has recovered the story and I am glad that Racheal and Jack have found each other again, The previous chapter was emotionally difficult to read and this one carried forward the tension in the story.

I hope the next chapter, if there is one, resolves their relationship and brings it to a happy conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hate of James Approach

The Love of this story has vanished. If you loved some one my point is don't give a shit to sex with others.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 6 years ago
WONDERFUL SERIES

This was a wonderful, incomplete series! I feel strongly you need at least one chapter and an epilog to tie up all the loose ends! I agree all really good love stories need lows and highs! I feel you have done well there, but the James character and what he did has to be answered, as well as a glimpse at their future to ease everyone's imagination. I know some authors like to end with things uncertain and let the reader imagine their own ending, but I feel it is a cop out! This 8 chapters of wonderfulness deserves an ending! GO! Get writing! We NEED THIS, and so do you. Show us your vision of them which I know you have locked away! SHOW US!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OH MY FUCKING GOD

Fucking figure out how to spell!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Twins Ch. 07 Previous Part
The Twins Series Info