All Comments on 'The Twins Go Camping'

by 8letters

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
amepaculamepacul8 months ago

When I first found the story it was rated 3.85*. I was surprised to see your name seldom associated with a story that had less than 4.5*. I knew after I finished it that it was probably the lurkers who post ratings just to bring authors down. It would soon see a better rating as future readers with reality voted. I found the story mesmerizing and since I love slow burns, twins, and closed encounters, I felt like a 5* rating was too small. Although I can only give you 5*, my true rating would be closer to 10.

Rainyday493Rainyday4938 months ago

Brilliant story. Great journey towards erotically charged sex as well as the redemption of a potential airhead!

babaloo92babaloo928 months ago

Loved this! Loved the original as well. Thanks for republishing it. Excellent. I like reading your writing.

cursrahcursrah8 months ago

enjoyed this story but I really liked the original better

LodrikLodrik8 months ago

This is one of the best stories I have read on literotica! The pair is fun and engaging, nice build up of passion and great character grown.

(8letters works are novellas to me, if you want a quick fix this isn’t for you!)

On par with my absolute favorite „My Lingery loving Sister moves in“! (I really loved that Story)

I hope we get to see „My European Summer Vacation (extended version)“ in some form at some point again, I didn’t take the time to read it completely but the start was great.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a dumb bimbo. No wonder America is in trouble..

RamazaRamaza8 months ago

I liked it, but the earlier version was better in my opinion, but you are the writer and it’s your story to tell however you want it to be.

RocketMan12RocketMan128 months ago

Too wordy. Too mechanical. Step 1 make out. Step two. Fingers and hand 3 oral. 4 Fucking. Spread out over a week. It would be fun if you had quick sceneif r the eager father fucking the mother while the kids snuck off the too fuck

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'd love to see the second half! Your improvements on your other old stories were great, and I'd love to see what you can do here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would give it 10+ as well. Nothing like nice slow burning erotica!

Blue2ABlue2A8 months ago

I read your opening statement and respect it, but WOW! This should have more chapters. Great writing and a great story. Thank you.

KeithW66KeithW668 months ago

What a great story, it was brilliant how the siblings navigated there feelings for each other under the watchful eye of mum and dad. Having read the story, then reading your opening notes, I could see a sequel where Michael and Heather continue together, you mentioned bring Maddie in to make a trupple, I thought maybe Heather help Michael dream and somehow he get to have some time with Jenny, with out the watch eye of parent, go they go on a camping trip?

TbanyasjrTbanyasjr8 months ago

Fantastic story!!!

classicespressoclassicespresso8 months ago

Greta story. Well done, love a slow burn story like this. Likable characters that can continue to be developed.

Hoping for a series on this.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Feels unfinished

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How does a girl that just recently lost her virginity know he was 'giving her a great fuck'..? The thoughts of this character do not even remotely line up with her supposed level of experience, unless she was a virgin that watched a lot of gonzo porn before getting laid for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm pleased that you're back. I enjoyed the story, viewing it as a new work and not trying to compare to any previously published version.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope you will continue the story. You can't leave it like that. You need to continue with another chapter.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent story extremely well told. Good character generation as well. I especially liked that you told it a slow exploration of feelings and learning. One thing moving towards the next with personal depth and growth towards the final destination instead of just jumping in full tilt and haphazardly. Great job.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1stltdan1stltdan8 months ago

Fantastic begs for the collage years and beyond.

DommeCatDommeCat8 months ago

Absolutely wonderful. Five stars as usual. I hope you decide to continue with Heather and Micheal. I love the way you write and I can guarantee I had almost all of your stories favourited.

chick2206chick22068 months ago

the story would have been more fun if instead of Michael it was Michelle but then thats the lesbian in me talking 5 stars

NewtScamanderNewtScamander8 months ago

Awesome sauce! Loved it, though I feel like parts were a little rushed or maybe I just wanted more and definitely didn’t want it to end! Hope you write a sequel to it. Also are you writing Harry Potter fan fiction? Cause I always need more of that in my life!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely phenomenal. It is a rare occurrence that I cum more than once in one sitting to a story and this one brought me to the finish line twice.

Two things I would have liked to have seen would be Eye Contact.

I would have loved to read about the siblings making eye contact during their orgasm, or even during the more romantic kissing and petting. Eye contact is so seductive. Eye contact is one of the very few ways you can seduce without speaking. It's expression wasn't lacking in this novel, but it could have been better.

The other thing would be the ending sex scene. After bringing her off, I would have liked to see Michael push himself inside her while she's cumming. I've had positive experiences with this in the past, especially in doggy. This could just be my personal preference. In every other page of the story, I agreed with the portrayal of the relationship. However, something about this last sex scene gave me a too submissive feeling, not a bad feeling to ruin the story, but a submissive one nonetheless.

In my experience, women find a little excitement in force. There are obviously different tastes for everyone, but I find that just the little taste at the right moment can make everything spark into a wildfire of passion.

Placing himself inside her right as she starts to cum. The fullness. The surprise. The first convulsion would be exquisite around his girth, for both of them. And when she starts to come down. The thrust. Quick and hard, rough. Enough to give another spark, to keep her orgasm going by just the thinnest of margins. And then another. And another. And another. Slowly drilling into her. Pulling her off the desk by he wrists. Then cupping her breasts.

(Apologies. I can get a little into it as I also write here but am not currently signed in.)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The best thing about your writing is that you had me caring about the characters. The eroticism was just right, it hit the spot for me. I have worked as a copy editor, so I look for usage errors. You're obviously a sufficiently skilled writer to proof your story and pick up on only a few mistakes, as we all make however competent we are. I have found errors in Dreiser's Jenny Gerhardt. No doubt you will pick out one or more in my reply here. Keep your stories coming! Jim S. Lorain, Ohio

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Whoever had negative comments on this story needs to study literature and writing. Some of the comments were pure buffonery. Ignore them..

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Another great story by you. Just lovely

Scores 5/5, more please

mrdata9770mrdata97708 months ago

(9/7/2023) Another great romantic story with the perfect amount of erotica. I agree with Blue2A. Of course, I respect your decision but I would have loved to know what your imagination would come up with for their college years together, throuple or no throuple. Happy you’re back. But, did you really have to make him a redhead? For a brief moment, Carrot Top popped into my head. So I meditated for a moment and got over it.

ManoBlueManoBlue8 months ago

What a follower

RicubRicub8 months ago

Love your story's please keep on writing .I'd like to see a part 2 to this but just about the twins with all the ups and downs of there future life

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks8 months ago

Rest story. The safest sex is between loving siblings.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved loved loved it! Please continue this story with the rest of the summer but particularly their college years together. Five - no, TEN stars!!!

unclemerv77unclemerv778 months ago

I enjoyethis story very much

unclemerv77unclemerv778 months ago

I also gave it 5stars

Old_geezerOld_geezer8 months ago

Loved the story. It would have been fine and complete without the at home part, but the addition didn't hurt. I think their story is completed here, but maybe there is more they could tell us without it devolving into a basic stroke story.

M4827333M48273337 months ago

What kind of party is this? And the party sound suspicious to the highest degree, then take her brother?!!! 😂😂 come on man.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne667 months ago

The only problem I see is that I've read everything you've got posted. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful1!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story but way too long! Could have been shorter by four or five pages with some prudent editing.

The author has really captured the feeling of teen angst, of popularity and it consequences. What is really important in life. In a passive way, Michael shows Heather that life outside the golden circle can be just as fulfilling!

An satisfying read with enough suspense to keep the reader interested.

Coochielover71Coochielover716 months ago

Good story. Would love to read more about the twins college days and life after college.

NipkorNipkor6 months ago

Very sweet , Very horny story . We read while while touching each other . I was touched a lot while reading out loud , sign of a good well written story x kisses from me . Muah 💋

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge6 months ago

Very well written which I always appreciate. It was a bonus that your storytelling was so well done too. Thank you for sharing.

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

Really great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent, I'm as jealous as fuck

202GE202GE6 months ago

Great writing and a realistic story. The inner-monologue of the sister was good but over all she came across as detached from the people, more giving a play-by-play of her activities instead of being a part of them. I couldn't tell if the person was likeable or not. Though that too could be part of the realism. Thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is a sad moment for me.

I've made it through all of your released stories, and I must move on.

Thank You. I have enjoyed every one of them.

I hope to stumble on your work once you have released more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this one. Admittedly it was a bit of a slow start and I was questioning if it would ever get there. But it did, to the point where Heather was admitting she wanted to be with her brother as lovers forever. That was beautiful. I also found the role reversal from the typical "virgin girl, experienced brother" an interesting change from what I normally see in the B/S stories, although I admit I prefer it the other way. I think it's mostly because, like in this case, previous sex was just wasted on idiot boyfriends who didn't really care for the girl, thus it loses that special something when her first time isn't with her adoring, loving brother.

A part 2 would be awesome exploring their summer, college, and beyond experiences, perhaps confessing to their parents (who accept them once they explain it), having children, moving to a place no one knows them so they can be in public, their careers, etc.

albertaboyalbertaboy5 months ago

Discovered your work through the Lingerie Sister story, now have read 4 and they are all terrific.

Thanks and keep them coming

Bamboo10Bamboo104 months ago

Like others I am at the end and

Bamboo10Bamboo104 months ago

As other have stated I am sad to be at the end. I look forward to more stories. Great writing on all your posted stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was a great story and you kept me very involved in the saga. Love to read more of your work!

ausvirgoausvirgo4 months ago

Loved the story.

It might have been better if Michael had said that Heather had the nicest tits at the party, rather than the biggest, but then he's relatively inexperienced.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How DARE YOU?

Write about people, individuals, giving them backstory and emotion, development arcs, and enough lovely eroticism? Making the reader feel as the two closed in together, as our MC and her brother realize things about themselves and each other? Building their world and individual history with hints about how things will move forward, how the story will develop?

The gall of you, really!

Excellent

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's making me wish I'd had a sister..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Read pretty much all your work and figured I’d add my thoughts.

First, don’t take the haters and the nitpickers to heart. You’re a darn good writer. “The people who can’t create, criticize.”

Second, stick to your creative guns. There is far too much total schlock incest content; either poorly written, or lacking any believability or depth. I think you’re one of the top writers in this area. Unfortunately (IMO) the lack of quality content may drive readers to only want to read a certain type of (fluffy/happily-ever-after-ending) story from you. I don’t know that for sure, but having read some of your author’s remarks, it sounds that way. Which isn’t to say I don’t like that myself, but if your vision is otherwise, go with that. I’ll also go against the stream and say that I liked the original version of Heather&Michael best. Yes, they were heading for a tough spot as a couple, but I think it was solvable from a storytelling perspective and would’ve made for a satisfying resolution when/if they overcame the obstacles. Or maybe they didn’t and it ends as a bittersweet love story.

Thanks for your effort.

GrouchbearGrouchbearabout 1 month ago

This was hot. The right place, the right turn of phrase, the right emotions... Gimme more!

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 1 month ago

Is this it? What happened with the other chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8letters@8letters
I'm looking for beta-readers. The story I'm currently working on could end a number of ways, I'm not certain which way is the best way, so I'd like to get thoughts from as many people as possible. The extended author notes for "My Cookie-Baking Sister" are at https://forum.li...