The Twins: Her Adventures

Story Info
The twin sister gets her chance to tell all.
10k words
4.36
29.4k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers

Hi, my name's Carrie Walker. If you've read my brother's story here on Literotica, you already know a lot about me. If you haven't read it – do it after you finish what I have to tell you. Either way, I'm pretty sure you will get your rocks off a few times. Michael made me promise to write about my sex life, so I started here. The problem I ran into is that I don't think like a guy. I think there's stuff that's more important than how big the cock is in my ass (although that is important at the time) or how it felt when I first went down on another woman (odd, but at the same time familiar, since you undoubtedly needed to know).

My point is simple – there's a lot of stuff that I've finally written down about my life that Michael skipped, but which I think affects us both. And, unfortunately, a lot of it won't stiffen your cock or wet your pussy. Skip that stuff if you must, but I think it's important if you really want to get to know me.

I was the first-born (by two minutes) of fraternal twins. Michael is therefore technically my younger brother, as I like to keep reminding him. We grew up in suburban New Jersey, raised by two exceptional human beings – Mom and Dad. I say exceptional because they were first generation hippies, who eventually got civilized. At least to all outward appearances. At home it was a different story.

We grew up thinking nudity was normal. It wasn't until the first time we had sleep over visitors that we were told that wasn't normal. I'd long been used to seeing my parents' and my brother's "junk", and the first time I saw them get covered up to go to bed was when my best friend Renee was caming to stay over. I didn't even know they owned pajamas, and that day Michael and I got our first sets of them.

Mom explained it shortly before Renee arrived. We were both surprised when she told us that some people were not only uncomfortable around naked people, but were actually offended.

"That's stupid!" Said Michael. "Everyone is naked under their clothes," he exclaimed, in a display of younger brother naivete.

"Yeah, but we get dressed when we have to leave the house. People don't walk around naked or they get in trouble." I informed him,

"Look, kids, our way of doing things is just one way. It doesn't suit everyone, and regardless of how you feel about it, it's on us to adjust. Just because they believe differently about things that you find normal doesn't make them bad people. They just believe differently. Got it?"

I, of course, nodded like the wise young woman I thought I was. Michael was a little slower coming to the same conclusion – but eventually he too gave in to the superior female logic.

Renee stayed over night. We all wore something all the time. It was fine. But that occasion marked one of many turning points for us.

The next one was the revealing of Michael as someone who submitted to women. That wasn't apparent until much later in life. The second was that it revealed to both of us that our parents were special people. And finally, it somehow was the point at which Michael and I knew we were special too, and could share things with each other we wouldn't share with everyone else. We both knew a secret. We could share more. Strange how things work, eh?

In any case we never wondered about the human body – we grew up knowing we were different and what those differences looked like And no bodily function was ever a problem. My parents threw a little party for me when I had my first period. I think Michael was jealous; when he told Dad about having his first hardon all he got was "congratulations." And then he and Dad went into another room to talk. When they came out he looked at me a little differently and smiled.

Then, of course, I had to go have my own one-on-one talk with Mom. Just because Michael did, even though I had no idea what they discussed.

"Mom," I said, walking into the kitchen where she was making dinner, "we need to talk."

She turned around to face me. "You know, people hear someone say that and usually assume it's the preface to bad news. Since I don't think you've been around that block, you should tell me what there is to talk about."i

"That's the problem! I don't know! All I know is that Michael told Dad he'd had a hard one – I saw it and it was stiff as a board – and they then had some private talk."

"Ah. I see. You think I have some sort of secret knowledge to give to you – and that Dad gave Michael some secrets to life as well. Is that it?"

"Yeah, I guess that's really it. Do you? Can you tell me?"

She laughed. "Honey, you are adorable. Predicable, but adorable none the less. And I guess that's a good place to start. Okay, here goes..."

And my Mom proceeded to spend the next hour talking about sex. About how she learned about it. About how, when she was growing up, Grandpa and Grandma never talked about it and never really answered her questions, and how she vowed to never be like that with her kids, and how Grandma hushed her up about her first period and like that. That was kind of shocking. Grandma and Grandpa are two of my favorite people in the world, but now I was finding out they weren't the best parents.

Mom then went into some depth and detail about how she learned about her body and sex "the hard way" as she put it. At that point she stopped.

"That's it?" I asked.

"No, there's plenty more. I'm just realizing why your Dad took Michael into another room. God, I love that man!"

"What?"

"When I got pregnant, we were still living as hippies. We didn't go near hospitals, so we really didn't know there were two of you, and we didn't have a clue about what sex our baby was going to be. When I was in labor, you were born first and in Dad's arms as I was still in the process of having Michael. I was in no shape to observe your Dad, but as I recovered and we got adjusted to life with two infants at once, there was something different about him. At first I thought it was just the lack of sleep. But then Grandma and Grandpa gave us a break and took you two for a week. We literally slept for two days straight, but your Dad still had that look about him, I knew I had been wrong."

"What was it?"

"It took a while – most men don't like to share their feelings, especially the ones they are ashamed of – but I made it safe for him to just say whatever there was. That was when I found out about his reaction to having a daughter. I want you to promise me that when I share this with you, that you keep it as our secret. Promise?"

"How can I promise that when I don't know what it is?" I asked, naiveley.

"Simple. Give your word. And give your word to keep your word."

Damn, my Mom was smart! "Okay, I promise."

"Good. What your Dad told me was that when he saw you, he instantly became ashamed that – in his words – he had taken advantage of lots of women in his life, and he didn't know how to prepare you for how guys could behave around women and sex without revealing what a creep – his words – he saw that he had been. Can you imagine? That man is the exact opposite of creep! But his love for his baby girl was an awakening for him."

"What kind of creepy things?"

"He told me about how, when he was first dating, he would do or say anything to get what he wanted from girls. How he thought he'd managed to talk them into letting him put his hands on them and in them. How he'd lied about some things. And he was scared that you would be someone who guys would do that to and didn't know what to do about that."

"What did you say?"

"First off, I just hugged him and held him. Then I let him know how much I loved him, and I promised him we would raise the two of you so that would never happen to either of you. Then I fucked his brains out for hours!"

"Mother!"

"Well, how better to tell someone you love them than to give yourself? At least, that's how I see it. Besides, I was getting my rocks off at the same time!"

"What does that mean, getting your rocks off?"

"Oh. Now I see why they say that talking about sex with your kids can be confronting! Carrie, have you heard the word orgasm?"

"Yeah, I've heard it in movies and on TV.'

"Good. When I say getting your rocks off, it's a socially acceptable way to talk about orgasms. With me so far?"

"Yeah. I got that the two things are the same. But what IS an orgasm?"

And she proceeded to tell me. In details I can't repeat since I was under 18 at the time. But by the time we were through, I was down with the concept, and had plans to find out for myself. That night. In the bathtub. And I did.

I learned all about "what boys want" as well, and that I was always the one who could say whether they were going to get "it" or not. And that, as soon as I turned 18, they were likely to get a lot of "it"!

In any case, the next time I saw Dad, I looked him in the eye and smiled. Then I told him I loved him, that I knew he loved me, he was forgiven for things he tried when he was my age, and that no guy will ever get me to do something I don't want. Because I know how to deliver a kick he won't get over! Dad laughed and cried at the same time and we hugged. Mom, watching from the door way, also laughed and cried as well. Michael, of course, just stood there and looked puzzled. Boys!

In any case, we raised inside a promise not to fuck anyone until we were over 18. Anything else was okay, but this was some strange "because we say so" rule that Michael and I both accepted.

And it didn't take me long after that birthday before I had Donne Anson take me on a date. He had a nice, big car with a great back seat, and besides, he was good looking and smart. We'd known each other for years. I also knew he as built a little bigger than average – Michael had let it slip. If I was going to get my "cherry popped" I wanted it done right!

On that fateful Saturday night, we went to the movies first. As we sat there, I wasn't about to beat around the bush (no pun intended) so my hand on his leg kept moving higher and higher. I also pulled his hand from around my shoulder and put it firmly on my now 36C boob. I leaned into him, and whispered "it's all yours tonight. Just make me feel good."

From that point on, I just remember the feel of his now erect cock straining in his pants and the warmth in my soaking pussy. We didn't stay until the end of the movie (took me years before it showed up on TV so I could find out the end, as a matter of fact) but hustled out to a few catcalls. I didn't care. When we got in his car I told him to find some place private and he took off. For my part, I decided to indulge in what I had read about – I bent over him, ran my hands around his crotch and then unzipped his pants. He was sort of shocked.

"You sure you..?"

"Of course I'm sure. Pull out that big hard cock of yours and keep your eyes on the road." It was a line I read in some story on Literotica, and I had to work to keep from giggling. He had me hold the wheel straight while he dislodged his dick. How do you guys keep from hurting yourselves with them?

Once it was free and his hands were on the wheel again, it was my chance. I started out lightly touching the length of it. I was delighted that the skin felt so smooth, but at the same time it had this inner hardness. It was so cool! Then I leaned over and opened my mouth. As his head got past my lips, the moan that escaped his lips was the most sensual thing I think I ever heard. It sent a jolt up between my legs!

I had just bobbed my head twice before I felt his cock jerk and pulse and then my mouth was filling quickly with the hot, salty, sticky substance of his semen. His cum. The feel of it was just so unique. I started swallowing as quickly as I could since he was pumping it out furiously. I kept my mouth fastened to his organ until it appeared to be empty. When I sat up, I wiped a few stray drops from my chin, and like I had seen on some porno, sucked them into my mouth. I liked the taste and the feel of his cum. I could get used to it!

"How was that?" I asked, demurely. I couldn't wait to hear how he was going to describe it. I know I still couldn't accurately describe my own orgasms. And then he apologized!

"I'm sorry. I didn't, er, I mean, I..."

"What are you apologizing for, Donnie? I just sucked your cock and swallowed your cum. It happened a little faster than I expected, but I knew what I was getting into – or what was getting into me – when I unzipped your fly. What are you apologizing for?"

"Well, you're such a nice girl, and I never expected..."

"Donnie, there's some saying about nice girls and good girls. I am a straight A student. I

know how to be polite, how to speak well about lots of things – and I am also a sexy beast of a woman who just turned 18 and wants you to be my first guy and far from the last. I've been waiting on this for the past 6 years. Sorry if that shocks you – but isn't a blowjob in the car high on your list of things you dream about?"

"Well, yeah, now that you mention it..." in the street light I could see a sheepish grin on his face.

"I bet it's something you jerk off to, isn't it?"

"Whoa! How did you know?" He seemed stunned.

"I know because my twin brother and I don't keep any secrets. When I read a story that included a scene like that, I got wet. When I showed it to Michael he literally got hard in front of my eyes!"

"Did you guys ever?"

"No. He's my brother! We talk about sex a lot. And we know what each other's junk looks like. We've even masturbated with each other – well, sort of."

"What's that mean?" Donnie asked. "Define sort of."

I felt my face getting red. It was a good thing we were still moving and light was as funky as it was. "I don't think he knew I was watching, the first time, But it got me so horny that I played with myself while he beat off, and I came when I saw him shoot his cum onto his stomach. He heard me, and after that we didn't hide from each other. But we won't ever fuck. He's my brother, for crying out loud!"

"I see. Well, what now?"

"I told you what I want. Are you going to take my virginity, or what? I mean, it's supposed to be special, right?"

"Well, yeah, I want it. You. Ah, yes." His stumbling were adorable, frankly!

"Good, then get to a place where we won't be disturbed. And then join me in the back seat." At that point I climbed over the seat and into the back, and immediately began to take off my clothes. I tossed my blouse into the front seat. Then my bra.

"Oh, and keep your eyes on the road. I don't want us to get in an accident before we get there! And you should hurry – but don't get pulled over or you will have to explain how come you have a naked woman in your back seat!" At that point I dropped my panties over his shoulder, into his lap.

Needless to say, he got out to the lookout point park in record time, and got himself into the back seat almost as fast. His cock was hard again. I had moved so that the light fell on my body and let him see all my "naughty bits." "You like?"

"Man, it's like a wet dream come true. You are gorgeous!"

"Then get naked and take advantage of me!" He quickly obliged, and soon his tongue was buried deep in my mouth as his hands roamed all over my body. The feel of them on my boobs was like fire. Knowing what I do today, it really was primitive lust, but it fired me up. My pussy was almost dripping, and when he began to play with it I got lost in the sensations. It was different from me playing with it – and I came as quickly as he did a few minutes before. And that kept building as he put his finger in me. One orgasm after another until I had to push his hand away.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. He was just so cute!

"No, I just needed a breather. I've never come so much for so long before. And how his your little man? Oooohh, he got hard again! Then there's a very special treat waiting for him. You ready to fuck a virgin?"

"Yeah. But I don't have any condoms!"

"Relax. I've been on the pill for a year now. For a medical problem but it works in other ways. Just take your time, okay?" And Donnie was amazingly gentle with me. He took his time about pressing the head of his dick between my lips, and slowly working it into me. But eventually he got to a place where he seemed to stop.

"You ready? It might hurt."

"It feels so fucking good right now, just do it! I can deal with pain." And with that he pushed through and buried that hot bone deep in my pussy. I held him in me deep, then let him slide back out. When he felt my hips thrust up, he pushed back and soon we were humping like rabbits.

The blowjob I gave him earlier must have taken the edge off, because he had lasted far longer and was still pumping me. That pain? It was gone. Instead, there was the indescribable sensations of being filled and emptied, stretched, prodded – of discovering nerve ending to be stimulated that I hadn't known existed. I started cumming and one soon rolled into another and then I felt his thrusting go out of rhythm, and his cock was sending jets of molten liquid deep into me. It was fucking glorious!

We lay in each other's arms for a while. Then we did it again. And again. Until finally his lovely cock stopped responding and stayed soft despite applying my lips and tongue to it. It was the first time I discovered my own taste – but it wouldn't be the last. In any case he finally dropped me at home about 4AM, and I staggered inside and went straight to bed.

I awoke to the smell of hot coffee. As I opened my eyes to a day that was much too bright, I saw Michael standing there by my bed with two cups of coffee. One was obviously for me.

"Oh Michael!"

"So you're no longer pure, eh?"

"Little brother, I was NEVER pure. I've had a dirtier mind than you for all our life. But I am no longer a virgin, which I feel like shouting to the roof tops! Have you gotten laid yet?"

Michael shook his head.

"Well, fuck, we have to get you laid! It was the most amazing night – and we both came and came and came. I've never come so many times in one night – and according to Donnie, neither had he. But more importantly, it's like entering a new world. I mean, masturbating is okay. Even sticking a dildo up my pussy while I play with my clit was pretty good – but SEX is like a whole new world!!"

I had a hard time walking for the next few days – but it was worth it. And when I told my circle of girl friends I was amazed at the reactions I got. Two of the girls (who had already gotten fucked) nodded in sage agreement with my descriptions. Another two seemed to find it very arousing, judging by how they were squirming in their chairs. And one of them actually couldn't deal with it and got up and left the group. It wasn't until a year later that I found out why. (Keep reading. You'll enjoy it, I promise.)

One really good thing was that when I proposed to them that it was time for Michael to lose his cherry I had an immediate volunteer! Janette had been screwing for some time, and she promised that Michael would never get over her! Well, truth be told, I know he did, but for about three weeks after their date, her name was constantly on his lips. I think he changed his thinking when word got out that after the basketball team won the regionals, she'd gone into their locker room and fucked them all. Of course, while that may have put him off, it was certainly something that stirred some feelings in me. I put it on my bucket list. I'll fill you in shortly.

Anyway, since being 18 happened in the Spring of our Senior year, whatever sex we could now have was crammed into a few months. I saw Donnie at least once a week, and when his best friend seemed jealous, I invited him to play as well. Somehow, after that I became incredibly popular. You don't think they talked about me, do you? About the girl who loved to fuck? Who sucked cock like a pro and swallowed? Who liked it up the ass? Who loved showing off?

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers