The Twins: Her Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know my brother mentioned the weekend at the frat house. Well, as usual, guys exaggerate. I didn't "single-handedly" screw them all. It took four of us. Actually, it was pretty neat. My girl friend Betty organized it. She was going out with the head of the frat. Betty's one of those women who'll be someone's trophy wife one day. Five foot, six, 38DD – real, I might add – blonde, and a figure she kept up with hours of exercise daily. Anyway, she grabbed me (and I grabbed her back, of course), as well as Lainey and Sheryl, two of my friends. They were both down home women who loved sex.

When we started out, Betty said it was just going to be us behind a wall with holes cut in. Glory holes! We were excited, since we'd all take a turn or two at the adult bookstore in town. Of course, this time we would be watching each other – and that was fine with all of us. On the Friday night in question, we all went to the frat house and in via the back door. Betty snuck us into a room, and once we were in and the door closed, she and her boyfriend lifted up this wall. And yup, there were some rather large holes cut about waist high, and, thankfully, cushions and pillows for our knees. We decided it would be more fun naked and all stripped. After a few minutes of getting acquainted with each other (and arousing each other as well) there was a decided aroma in the room. We were ready, and at that point the door on the other side of that wall was opened and we could hear the guys come in.

It didn't take long until each of us had a hard cock to suck. It was wild! The sounds were almost as arousing as the sensation of a hot, throbbing dick in my throat. I heard the gurgles and slobbering of my fellow sluts, and the cheering from the guys. My pussy was dripping! Well, after we swallowed the first round of cum, we looked at each other. All of us had dribbles of cum on our chins and drops on our chests and boobs. And so we took some time to clean each other up. With our mouths, of course. That led to a round of pussy eating, and after we'd each cum, we moved out from behind the wall and surveyed the scene. There had to have been at least 20 guys, with cocks that ranged from the tiny to humongous. Seriously, at least three of them were over ten inches. And from that point on it was all hands on everyone. All our holes were fair game and the four of us staked out areas of the house and let nature take its course. Again and again and again!

One of the things I remember about that was the first time I tasted someone else's pussy on a cock. It struck me like a bolt of lightning! At that point I had cocks in my ass and my pussy, and when I tasted that one I started cumming. The guys loved it! In any case, by the time that night was over we each had cum everywhere. So we all squeezed in their shower and cleaned each other off. And felt each other up. And finger fucked each other. I have never had such an amazing adventure again. Not sure I'd want to repeat it – but like I said, I do prefer multiple partners. Who knows?

Anyway, when we got back home at the holiday break, Michael and I swapped stories. That's when he let me know about his adventures in cock land, and I began to tell him about what had gotten into me. We both got so horny talking about it that we finally crossed that line between sibling and sex partner. Of course, Michael, being the prim and proper one, couldn't rationalize fucking me – the fool. But after I blew his mind and his cock, he was quite delighted to take my ass. And since I'm a big anal fan, we had a happy holiday at home!

One thing happened while we were home that I never discussed with him. Well, not directly. It was late one night. Michael was already asleep (cumming three times in one night tires guys out – who'd have thunk it?), Dad was dozing in the den in front of the TV, and Mom and I were getting ready for bed. In keeping with our family's tradition, we were naked and sitting at the kitchen table.

"Tell me, Carrie, how many guys are you fucking?"

You could have knocked me over with a straw! I know I started blushing, but at the same time I could feel my pussy begin to moisten. It was really strange!

"Honey, you can talk plain with your mother. Need I remind you that we were hippies, back in the day, and that free love thing was no exaggeration. When left that lifestyle and got "respectable" I made your Dad promise we would still be free with sex. We've screwed a lot of the people in town. You might even be shocked at some of them. We did our best to raise you two to appreciate sex. I saw how you were with your brother. Hell I think I you were even measuring Dad's cock in your mind! Am I right?"

"Well, yeah. It looks like Dad's no slouch in the cock department."

"You ought to see it hard! He's as thick as my arm – and there's nothing better! Know what I mean?"

"Actually, I do. My favorite guy has a dick like a beer can and I love when he stuffs it into me!"

"So answer my question. How many?"

"Um, I'm not sure how to answer that. I mean, I have about 8 guys I see on a regular basis."

"Oooh! I love it when I'm surrounded by cock. I love it even more when I'm filled with them!"

"I can't believe this conversation! It's surreal!"

"No, honey, it's very real. We are both gangbang sluts. There's no shame in it. Besides, don't you think that if one cock is good, three or more is got to be better? I know I do!"

"How do you manage that with your friends? Are they jealous?"

"I imagine we've worked it out the same way you did – if the women feel left out then I make sure to take care of them, or see that someone else does. And yes, I am saying that I swing both ways. Don't you?"

"Absolutely. Damn! I wonder how many people in the world have ever had a conversation like this?"

"Not too many, I bet. Anyway, are you being careful?"

We talked about contraception (again) and STD's and testing. I let her know about my corps of protectors and she seemed to relax a bit.

"So have you fucked your brother yet?"

"No, but not for lack of trying! He's got some weird thing about what it would mean to stick his dick in my pussy. But he's had no problem putting it in my ass or my mouth. I'll let him continue to be the noble brother for a while. Now it's my turn – have you ever thought about fucking him?"

"Little girl, you read my mind! It's one of my favorite fantasies! Given what you've told me, it's not going to be as easy as I thought – but it will happen! And did you have any thoughts about your Dad's big cock?"

"Speaking of mind readers! Do you think he'd let me?"

"Are you kidding? Ever known any man to turn down pussy? Beside your brother, that is."

"Has he ever talked about it?"

"He struggles with it. He really identified with Trump when he talked about how he'd date his daughter. On the one hand, he's told me he thinks your hot, and other other hand he's like your brother. There are just things that "good people don't do" and he's conflicted. But I know he's thought about it. Hard. If you know what I mean."

"Mom, what if I started it? What do you think he'd do?"

"Why not find out. Ever wake a man by sucking his cock? Do it right and he wakes up with his hard cock in your throat and then he's hooked and can't say no. How's your technique?"

"I can suck a lemon through a straw, and I've gone balls deep on ten inch dicks. I'm good."

"Then lets go downstairs. I want to watch! I want to see the look on his face when he realizes it's his baby girl sucking him off! Then I plan to sit on his face, actually."

With that she grabbed my hand and we giggled our way down to the rec room. The TV was still on, and Dad was snoring. And I finally did what I wanted to do for years – I got up close and studied the cock that helped give me life. The first thing I realized is that he didn't have any pubic hair! When I glanced at Mom I saw she was shaved as well. It made perfect sense – but I hadn't really thought about it until then.

As close as I was, I began breathing hard on his cock, looking to see it stir. And slowly it began to grow. Pretty soon he was hard and Mom was right – he was really thick. Eight inches long (like Michael) but much thicker. I opened my mouth around the head and just concentrated on heating it up. I looked up at Mom and the expression on her face was hard to categorize. Our eyes made contact and lots passed between us. She nodded and at that point I summoned up all my experience, opened my throat and dove down on Dad's massive wang. I kept my eyes on him and watched him start waking up. His hands moved to my head and when he realized that the head he was holding had a different hairstyle than his wife his eyes shot open! It as the cutest thing!

"Here you go, honey. She tells me she can suck a lemon through a straw! Let her!"

Dad's hands grabbed my head at that point and he began to direct my sucking. Pretty soon he was lifting my head and slamming it down on his cock. I was drooling all over him. I saw Mom lift her leg over his body and jam her pussy into his face. We all moaned together when that happened! Pretty soon she was riding his mouth and I was doing everything I knew how to get him off. It was when I used all the mess to wet a finger and slide it up his ass that he began to cum like a fountain. Holding my head on his cock he just pumped stream after stream into my throat. I heard Mom's moan as she orgasmed as well.

Finally Dad's cock began to lose volume and he let my head up. Mom fell backwards onto him, laying her head next to his dick. Next thing I knew, Dad was pulling me forward and Mom was pulling my cunt into her mouth. Now I was sitting on her face and Dad was mauling my boobs. His fingers on my nipples were doing amazing things, and as her mouth fastened on my clit I began to cum. Eventually we all collapsed together. Dad still hadn't fucked me, but there wasn't any doubt it would happen, sooner than later. We eventually made our way into their bedroom and their king size bed became a family playground.

I can't describe what it was like to look up at my Dad as he stuffed that fat cock into me. Besides the sheer pleasure of the sensations, this was my Dad! The man who was always my hero. I was just overwhelmed by it. I will always remember than night. Every detail. After we had finished with all the sex we could, we just held each other. I promised Mom I figure out how to loosen up Michael and that next time we came home she'd get to live her fantasy. That made her very happy. And very horny. Which meant we weren't really finished...

Anyway, the holiday ended and Michael and I returned to our respective schools. He did a pretty good job of talking about what happened when we all got home the next time, including how we were both now completely bi. You should read that one. I'm going to pester Mom and Dad to write about what happened after all that. After all, they set up the video for taping. And to be watched. It's what happened after that that they'll get to describe.