The Twins: Her Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OF COURSE THEY DID! That was the whole point. I loved sex. It was natural and normal in my household. In my world. So what if most of the girls played games? So what that they wouldn't suck or swallow? I enjoyed it because I kept control. The one or two guys who got forceful and demanding regretted it – they had bite marks in places they couldn't talk about. Or other reminders that if a woman says no they mean it! I didn't care about "reputation" bullshit. I was secure in who I knew myself to be, and the people I cared for were just fine with me however I turned out.

It got interesting towards the end of that summer. I tried out a lot of what I'd seen in porn. I mean, let's face it – the stuff that's around for free showed everything! Maybe some of those women looked like they enjoyed things because they were acting and they were paid – but who cares? By the end of the summer I had been double penetrated, spit roasted more than a few times, and had even tried out being made air tight a few times. Some of those scenes were awkward. But some of it was really funny, and most of it just felt damned wonderful.

I know Michael was getting his share of pussy – my girl friends liked to keep me informed on how long he lasted, for one thing! Turns out he could last longer than any other guy they knew, and as a result, they got off more than with other guys. Good work, little brother! I suggested they train him to really appreciate pussy and they readily agreed. One had to take care of younger siblings, right?

Well, summer finally ended, and it was time for college. For the first time Michael and I were going to different schools. He wanted one that was heavily into science and engineering, that had a good track record of placing its graduates into industry. So he went south. I, on the other hand, had always thought of some form of health care. Nursing, or maybe medical school, and so my path was northward. When it came time to split, I took him aside one night and we made a pact. We would both explore the world of our sexuality at school, and at our breaks would be sure to share all about it. Then I did something so spontaneous it shocked me.

Michael was sitting on the couch. I got off my chair and got on my knees between his legs. He looked at me with a question in his eyes.

I spoke to him. "We promised we'd never fuck each other. But that doesn't mean we have to abstain from showing love, does it?"

"No, I guess..."

"Good, because little brother, I want to send you off by getting you off!" With that I reached for his zipper and pulled it down. "Take off your pants and lie back down. I'm going to do such a number on your cock you will always compare every other woman to me. I'm going to set the standard for blowjobs in your world. Now strip!"

He was kind of awkward about it, but his cock had definitely heard what I had to say. All eight inches were in full, glorious erection. And I just simply opened my mouth and swallowed him whole with no preamble. No working up to it. In one gulp he dick was lodged deep in his older sister's throat, and I began to swallow and work it. His hands went to my head, at once gentle yet forceful.

I lifted off his cock and looked him in the eye. "Go ahead, little brother. Face fuck me! It's what I love!" And I again swallowed him whole. At that point he grabbed my head and began to shove it up and down on his dick. Then he stood, held my head still and began to pump his hips in and out. It started to get messy, with saliva now dripping down my chin, but I didn't care. I grabbed at his ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I used my hand to squeeze and stretch his balls. All the while he was fucking my face like it was a fleshlight. I was nothing but a tool to get his cock to explode in. I loved it! We were both moaning with pleasure. Then I felt him begin to come. His balls pulled up and began to pump. The cum made its way from them up the pulsing tube of his dick and down into my throat. He jammed my head onto his cock and held it there while spewing his searing cum down into my belly. I actually came at the same time!

Finally, I was about out of air so I pulled back and he let me. He fell back on the couch and his now deflating cock glistened with my spit and his cum. I sucked that the droplets still emptying from his balls until he pushed my head away. Then I sat back on my knees and grinned like a fucking Cheshire cat. "What say you, little brother?"

"Two things. First, you are now officially my gold standard for cocksucking. All others will be compared to you – and if I find anyone better I'll consider marriage right then and there. Second, I intend to return the favor and eat that pussy of yours until you can't stand it any more. Get undressed, get on the couch and spread your legs wide!"

Who was I to deny him? I did exactly what he told me to do. My clothes flew off my body! I took his place on the couch and held my knees up to my chest and then spread them wide. "Go on, little brother, eat your big sister's hot and horny pussy. Make me scream!"

And that's exactly what he did. My girlfriends were to be congratulated. They taught him well – hell, brilliantly! He licked at every fold and crevice of my inner and outer lips. His tongue danced on my clit, first lightly, then harder, then lightly. Then he lifted my bottom higher and went to work on my ass! First he teased it, then he worked around it, and soon he was fucking it with his tongue. I came from that! Of course, his hands squeezing and twisting my nipples at the same time may have contributed... In any case, he didn't stop. As I came down from that first orgasm he shifted to my pussy and began to tongue fuck me. Soon he added a finger. Then another and another and moved his mouth back to my clit. And I came again. And again! That's the one thing that you men can't seem to do, can you? At one point I couldn't even tell when one orgasm stopped and the next began. It was one long, continuous cum until he finally stopped.

When he did I pulled his head up to mine and kissed him deeply, tasting my juices in his mouth and drinking in the smell from my pussy on his face. I pushed his head back and looked deep in his eyes. "I love you, little brother, and I want you to know any woman who finds you will be the happiest on the planet. Just promise me that you will find one who loves sex as much as you and won't ever draw a line. Promise me!"

"Yeah, I promise, But you have to promise that the guy you find will always want to put your pleasure ahead of his own. Promise?"

I did. At that point we gathered our selves, cleaned up and left for our respective schools.

One thing about that first year of school stands out – the sex! I mean, really! We had a dorm full of women who were going into careers that guaranteed we would see naked people and all sorts of body parts. For at least one of my girlfriends, it was, as she put it, "a way to make sure she wouldn't ever be grossed out by anything she saw." And she saw a lot that semester! Like, for instance, all of me!

I hadn't considered lesbian sex up until now, simply because I was essentially rolling in cocks! I had my stud brigade back home. But at school, it seemed harder to find a good, hard man. So one night I lay in bed, thinking no one was home, and got lonely. And horny. And soon I started rubbing all the places that felt good, starting with my boobs. I reached into my bedside drawer and found my toy box. I pulled out a pair of nipple clips to make sure my boobs stayed aroused and put them on. The pain sent a bolt of feeling to my now moistening pussy, so I also grabbed my favorite dildo – a little larger than my brother, and a lot wider. Soon I was completely absorbed in the sensations shooting from my pussy, clit and nipples and was riding the sensations for all they were worth.

"Would you like some help?" Came a voice from the doorway. I slowed my hands and opened my eyes. Leaning against the door frame was one of my roommates, Candace.

"Sure. One thing I remember about sex – since I haven't had any in way too long – is that someone else's hands always feel better than just mine. Why don't you get naked, close the door and get over here!" As she stripped, I suddenly was looking at a woman's body in a different way. The brown of her areolae was fascinating, I found myself interested in the size of her boobs, and how her nipples were distended and stiff. I was suddenly fascinated with her pubic hair, wondering what it covered. My arousal was increasing as she got closer.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Candace asked.

"No. But there's a first time for everything. And I do mean everything." I replied.

Now naked, Candace stood above me. She was a large woman at five foot ten, and carried a fair amount of meat on her bones. Her breasts were large, full and heavy. Her nipples were large, stubby nubbins surrounded by dark areolae. Full hips, a trimmed bush and long, shapely legs. What's not to like?

She pulled the covers off me, revealing my pinched nipples and the dildo deep in my twat. "Oooh, girl, you are my kind of woman! Into pleasure with a little pain – yes!"

With that she lowered herself on top of me; our breast meeting and her face in mine. She didn't hesitate but fastened her lips on mine and drove her tongue deep into my mouth. What could I do besides reciprocate? Soon our tongues were dancing with one another, and I could fee the hard points of her nipples pressing into my boob flesh. Her hand moved between my legs and took over the grip on the dildo deep in my pussy. She began to do things with it I had never imagined. Twisting it, rolling it, then fucking me with it – it suddenly became my universe. Within minutes I was gasping, on one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had. When I finally could breathe again, I let her know.

"See what you've been missing?" She said. "It takes a woman to know a woman's needs."

"Well, you certainly do. What can I do for you?"

"How about what you'd like done to you, for a start? If you're willing, of course."

"Lie back, Candace, and let's see if I can make you feel anywhere near as good as you just made me feel!"

She propped up her upper body, those big breasts spilling off the side of her chest, then spread her legs wide and said "Go to it, girl."

It may have been my first official time eating pussy, but I already knew what it tasted like – I tasted mine on almost every cock that had fucked me. The smell was familiar but distinct. The appearance of her pussy was just awesome. Her inner lips were swelled and pushed out from between the outer ones. I decided that subtle would be best, so I began kissing and licking all around the area – but carefully avoiding contact. I felt her squirm – I knew I had taken the right approach! My hands were busy as well, reaching for every erogenous zone I could find. Squeezing her boobs was very different from mine – hers were bigger and softer. They were like dough, and I began to get into kneading them.

I moved my mouth to her nipples and spent lots of time with each one. Teasing it, licking it, mouthing it, sucking it, biting it – everything I could remember someone doing to mine. And maybe more people played with mine than hers, because her moans were becoming ever more enthusiastic.

"Bite it, Carrie. I love the pain. It shoots into my cunt when you do." I obliged, and began to work my fingers down towards her pussy. Soon they were caressing her lips and spreading them. I ran my fingers up and down her outer lips. Then her inner lips. Then I began dipping them into the wet depths of her cunt. When I moved my mouth down her body, from her boobs to her navel and then down to her clit, she screamed as soon as my tongue touched it and her cunt began to spasm. I kept licking until she pulled me away from it.

"You sure you never..."

"Really! Never! I just concentrated on doing to you what I liked being done to me. Did I do okay?" I already knew the answer – I just wanted to hear it from her.

"Okay? Honey, you were amazing. Are you up for more? Was this just a one time experiment?"

"Girl friend, I love sex. This is just more of what I like, with a different flavor." I licked my lips.

Well, that night began a long series of lesbian encounters with Candace and some of her friends. I ate pussy. I had mine eaten. I tried to scissor with one girl but I didn't get off. I got fucked by a dong wearing butch lesbian friend of hers. I strapped one on and returned the favor. There weren't really any boundaries or limits. I remember one crazy weekend with six other girls – it was insane and wonderful at the same time. I ate pussy until my tongue was sore. I was fucked with some monster dildos while trying to breath around a pussy on my face, and with hands and mouths all over my body. It was the classic lesbian orgy and we all let loose. I almost wish we had filmed it – but then again, I was glad we didn't.

Now don't get me wrong – I didn't turn strictly gay. I was still a big fan of hot guys. Remember, in my world sex was not just for procreation – it was advanced recreation, approved by Mom and Dad! So I was a popular date on the weekend I wasn't with my girlfriends. And after I'd fucked three of the guys on the football team, my popularity increased. No surprises, right? A girl who enjoys sex and doesn't have to be wined and dined multiple times in order to get into her pants is a rarity.

After I had dated – and fucked – the starting half back (Arnie), the next time I went over to his place we were naked and I was busy sucking his eight inch cock when I heard the door open and the voice of two men. I started to get up but he held me down between his legs, his cock half way down my throat. "Carrie, the rest of the back field is here. They are my brothers. They deserve the best of everything – and girl, you're the best!"

With a little pressure I managed to pull of his cock. I stood up and turned around, my hands on my hips and my legs spread. Coming in the door were three of the hunkiest guys I'd ever seen. The quarterback (Tommy) was six two and resembled Dennis Quaid. The fullback (Jamal) was a hulk at six four, and black as coal. Finally the other halfback (Davey) completed the picture at six foot.

"All right, fellas, I'm a bit surprised by this. Some girls might freak, but it looks to me like the four of you just might satisfy me. You'll pay for this Arnie – eventually. In the meantime, you three better get naked fast! Let's hope you are up to it."

They stood there, dumb struck. Arnie piped up. "I told you guys. She's insatiable!"

"No, I'm Carrie. And I'm waiting to see some hot athletic bodies. You have until the count of ten or the deal's off. One. Two..."

That was as far as I got. All three peeled off there t-shirts and I sucked in my breath. My pussy was gushing wet as I stared that the shoulders, pecs and abs of these guys. It was every girl's wet dream. And their pants came off almost as quickly to reveal three big, hard dicks. I know what you're thinking (You. The reader.) but you're wrong. Jamal's cock wasn't the biggest. Or the fattest. It was, however, the first uncut cock I'd ever encountered. I walked over to him and began to play with it.

The honor of biggest dick in the room belonged to Davey. God, his cock was enormous! It was at least ten inches long, and as thick as my arm. My other hand found my way to it and began to flutter up and down the length of it. Arnie and Tommy were both about seven inches. This was going to be a very satisfying evening.

"I hope you guys know how to use these tools. It's really true – it ain't the meat, it's the motion. Y'all look like you can make me a happy woman. Let's see."

With that I dropped to my knees in front of them. I was still stroking two of them, which left Tommy's now dripping dick available and I performed one of my famous instant deep throats on him. He almost fell over! As I worked him in and out of my throat, I felt Arnie's hard dick on my shoulder. At that point I set them up like four point on a compass and began to suck each one in turn. Davey's monster barely got into my mouth, but he seemed to appreciate the way my tongue worked over the head of it. Then I moved to Jamal's, and spent time investigating the very different sensations provided by his foreskin. Then it was Arnie's turn, and as I deep throated his dick I licked his balls. The shouts from the guys when they saw that were worth the whole spectacle! I love it when I'm appreciated.

As you can imagine, big guys with hot, hard dicks get impatient. Handjobs and a minute or two of a hot mouth aren't anywhere near enough for them. (Or for me either, actually.) I was pulled to my feet and into Tommy's arms; he wrapped me up and soon our tongues were dueling in my mouth. I felt Arnie press up against my back, his erect cock wedged in between my ass cheeks, and his hands on my boobs. That left Jamal and Davey.

Before I knew it, they had pulled off the bedspread in Arnie's bedroom and were guiding us there.

"All right, boys, before we get started, I have to tell you the rules. You break them and we're done. Immediately. Got that?"

All of the nodded. They'd say anything if it would let them get off – I know guys!

"First rule – when I say I'm done, I'm done. Understood?"

Again their heads nodded and their cocks bobbed up and down at the same time. It was really cute!

"The second rule is simple – the only rule is the first one."

They seemed stunned.

"Let me say it another way – I love every form of sex. I have three holes and two hands. Unless I say stop, there's a lot to fill, right?"

The light seemed to go on. They moved in and suddenly I was surrounded by four hot athletics studs with big healthy cocks and they all wanted me. That was power!

The rest of the night was really a blur. I know there was always at least one cock in me at all times, and usually more. Sometimes it was my ass that was stuffed. Other times my mouth, and a lot of time my pussy. There were at least a few times where all three holes were full at the same time – those were the moments when I just surrendered to being their fuck toy. And I loved it!

And yes, they all spent time in every hole. I'll say this for Davey – he knew what he was doing. He didn't come near my pussy until there were at least two loads of cum in it – he used the lubrication and when he finally did get all the way in I thought I would explode! I had never been stuffed and stretched like that before, although I was damned sure going to be again! (We wound up as fuck buddies for a full year until he left for the pros).

When it came time for him to fuck my ass – you knew I was going to let him, didn't you? – all three of the other guys had dumped their sticky hot cum in my butt, and again, he took advantage of their generosity. I wasn't an anal virgin – hell, I LOVE anal – but again, I'd never had anything remotely resembling that up my ass. Other than the initial pain, what I remember is how the other three guys were talking to us, encouraging me to open up and him to press forward. It was almost a team effort! Finally, with his baseball bat of a dick up my ass, feeling like it was going to come out my throat, I opened my mouth and it was suddenly full of dick. I had never been so full of cock in my life. I will always remember that.

We went on and on. Finally the guys weren't able to get hard, and I was having a hard time generating any more moisture in my pussy and we all just fell back on the bed. That night marked a real starting point for me. I began seeking out multiple partners. As you can imagine, the guys helped out a bit. I became a very popular girl and frankly, enjoyed it. I never really heard what "they" were saying about me – and probably wouldn't have cared if I did. My girl friends had no problem with the range of sexuality – most of them swung both ways as well. Any guy that got strange was immediately dealt with by my guys on the team, whether or not they were there. I remember one night when somehow a really strange dude showed up, and I was just not going to deal with him. He started to get noisy about it, calling me names and such, and I remember Tommy and Davey picking him up – each had an arm – and literally carrying out of the house. I was told he wound up in the pool, and then when that didn't calm him down they has the campus police take over.