All Comments on 'The Twins' Obsession'

by jus8tine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

VERY WELL WRITTEN, VERY HOT AND EROTIC..PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING.........YOU HAVE TALENT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome , fucking awesome !

Loved every second of it and can't wait to hear what happened to his sister . You did get the ladies names mixed up , probably because you were so excited .

bkel88bkel88about 16 years ago
Great Story

You never fail to satisfy! This was great. I hope you continue with this story line.

ChevMan69ChevMan69about 16 years ago
So very warming

Must admit you provided some excellent stimulation!!! I felt as if I were there participating as well. Your writing is grand and shall awake the inner sexual soul to savor the ultimate in warm honey dripping from within. Thanks and hope to read more.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 16 years ago
Wonderful! Well written and very erotic!

Great job! Super erotic! Wonderfully arousing---Hurry with more!

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 16 years ago
My god!

I'll say this, Jus8tine, you never fail to satisfy! An incredible story with characters you can reach out and touch! Your stories are steamy and erotic and each time out are hotter than the previous one! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not good

the sister acts like to much of an ass no way any guy would put up with her. sounds like if he was smart he would have been avoiding and ignoring her for a long time. humiliation is never good and that is all she is good at time for him to grow a pair of balls and tell her to go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Suspect she encouraged her twin so she get dad

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"The Twin's Obsession Ch. 01:" - So far, it's mother Amanda and her son, twin Kevin. The twin daughter, Kyra and the twins father, mother Amanda's husband have been off doing other things, during the families trip to Nassau. For some reason, daughter Kyra is paired off with their father, leaving mother and son to do the fabled mother and son's to reconnect through mother Amanda's pussy birth canal. Amanda and son Kevin definitely have my permission to fuck each other so long and hard their reproductive organs meld together!!! And in Chapter 02, I wish the same for daughter Kyra and the twins father! this story is fabulously well written, detailing how awesome a mother and son, unending fucks is as marvelous as the sun rising each day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous