The Twins' Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I have a choice?" he replied.

"You always have a choice, Aiden," she said as if he'd hurt her feelings. "All of this -- Hannah and I pushing you outside your comfort zone -- it can end, if you want."

He slowed to a stop at a red light and then turned towards her. She looked concerned, like she suddenly realized that she might be hurting him.

"It's okay," he said. "I know you're trying to help."

She smiled.

"And besides," he said, "Hanging around Hannah Baker does have its perks."

She pouted her lips at him. "Typical guy," she said, soft-punching him in the arm. "I bet you can't wait to see Hannah all muddied up."

His smile widened. "If she's dressed as provocatively as you right now, then definitely."

She blushed and crossed her arms over her tank top. "Stop ogling your sister and drive. It's green."

He thought he'd been subtle about it, but she must have noticed his glance down at the parts of her that weren't covered up by what amounted to little more than a spandex bathing suit.

Shortly after pulling up to the front of Hannah's house, she came out of her front door wearing a two-piece that was even skimpier than his sister's, if that was even possible. She bounded towards them, testing the elastic limits of her bikini-style sports bra top as it tried to keep her breasts in place.

Madison rolled down the front window and Hannah leaned down and poked her head in.

"Aiden!" She said grinning. "You didn't back out!"

He fought the instinct to glance down at the valley of cleavage on display.

"No, didn't back out." He swallowed.

"Great!" Hannah said. Then she got into the back seat, and before they drove off, she leaned forward and gave Aiden a kiss on the cheek. "For driving," she said.

He managed a relatively composed nod and focused all of his attention on the navigation app on his phone and the road ahead. His concentration slipped a few times, and he peeked into the rear-view mirror to look at Hannah, but he stopped after she caught him and winked back.

When they arrived, they surveyed the obstacles along the three-mile course. They all had quirky names like Dirty Smooch, Filthy Abyss, and Mucky Mile.

"Watch out for the Electrifying Caress," Hannah warned. "They use live wires that will shock you if you don't crawl low enough against the ground."

"Great," Aiden said, wondering if they could really get hurt.

"And don't forget," Hannah said. "Loser has to kiss the winners' muddy butts."

"Thanks for the reminder," Aiden said, as if the thought hadn't been circling his mind like a predatory bird waiting for its prey.

There were about thirty people in their wave of participants. They lined up along the start line and took off at the sound of an air horn.

Since Aiden didn't know how to best tackle the obstacles, his strategy was to keep up with the faster of Hannah or Madison until about the home stretch just before the finish line. He was pretty sure he could beat them both in a straight sprint, so he just needed to make sure he didn't fall behind at any point along the course.

Hannah and Madison were both surprisingly fast runners, but neither of them were going all out. They were enjoying themselves, even helping each other over rolling mounds of dirt and up slippery surfaces designed to make you slide back into a pool of muddy water. After a few obstacles, they were all covered from head to toe in brown mud, and were loving every minute of it.

"Not bad, Aiden," Hannah said as they reached the half-way point of the course.

"It's only mud," he said nonchalantly as they entered the Mucky Mile, which was basically a long trench of ankle-high murky water. But just then, his right foot sank into a particularly soft spot. He fought to pull it out, but the struggle caused his other foot to sink in too.

"You were saying?" Madison smirked back at him as he made little progress to free himself from the mud trap.

"Should we help him?" Hannah said to Madison with a mischievous smile.

"We better," Madison said, "Or else we'll be here all day."

They both took one of his hands and pulled as he worked to free his feet from the ground's grip. After a minute of small incremental maneuvers, he managed to free himself, but not before his momentum carried him forward onto Hannah and Madison.

He landed mostly on Hannah, with her left thigh wedged between his legs and her chest pressing against his. The feel of her prominent breasts distracted him enough that he didn't immediately notice that his right hand was cupping one of Madison's full boobs.

He quickly pulled his palm from his sister's chest, but that only made his positioning over Hannah even worse. She seemed to be enjoying his panicked movements, because she laughed as he wriggled on top of her.

Every attempt to lift and steady himself just landed him back on top of Hannah.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were enjoying this, Aiden," his sister said in a half-amused and half-annoyed tone.

Hannah turned and grinned towards Madison. "Almost as much as he just enjoyed a firm hold of those muddy mounds of yours."

"That was an accident," Aiden protested.

"Mmm hmm," Hannah said, "Just like you rubbing up against me like I'm some kind of magic lamp is an accident?"

It was obvious that she was teasing him, but that didn't make it any less embarrassing. What would really make this embarrassing was the looming hard-on that threatened to expand along Hannah's thigh.

"Mads, can you help, please?" His voice was higher pitched than normal, causing Hannah and Madison to smirk at each other.

His sister finally reached over, wrapping her arm around his back and pulling until he slid off of Hannah.

"Shall we continue?" Madison said.

They both nodded and carefully made their way through the remaining obstacles until they reached the final one: The Electrifying Caress.

At first, it didn't seem so bad. There were live wires dangling from an electrified steel mesh hanging a few feet off the ground, but there was plenty of clearance if you kept low as you crawled along the ground to the other side.

The three of them started side-by-side with Aiden in the middle. All was going well when Aiden realized that the clearance between the wires and the ground was getting smaller and smaller as they neared the end. Then he heard a squeal from Madison. Her butt had grazed one of the wires and she was mumbling in annoyance.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said. "It's just a small shock, but it surprised me."

"We're almost there," he said. "Just keep low."

Madison nodded and they continued forward, but a few moments later she yelped again. "Damn it!"

Hannah began to laugh. "Your fault for having such a curvaceous butt."

Madison's butt was very curvy for her frame, but there was no way it required more clearance than Hannah's, or even his.

Then Aiden saw how Madison was crawling -- she edged forward with her back arched inward and her butt arched high so that it was several inches higher than her torso. She looked ridiculous, like she was doing it on purpose.

She touched another wire and screeched in annoyance.

By this point, Hannah had noticed the way Madison was crawling and started laughing hysterically.

"Shut up, it's not funny," Madison said.

"It kind of is," Hannah managed to say between laughs. "You look like a dog in heat trying to attract a mate."

Madison grumbled and pushed forward, not getting very far before being struck again. By this point, Hannah was in tears from the laughter and Aiden couldn't help but chuckle at his sister's comical crawling style.

"Don't you start too," Madison warned, but this just made it worse and Aiden struggled to contain a surge of snickering and snorting. He crawled ahead in an attempt to get away from his seething sister when he felt a hand reach under his crotch and cup his manhood. His waist immediately shot up and two wires touched his butt sending a shock of electricity through him.

"Ahh!" he yelled, dropping to the ground to get away from the live wires.

"Not fun, is it?" Madison said, pulling her hand back from his crotch.

He tried to recover from the physical shock of the electricity, as well as the shock of having his sister grab and squeeze his junk.

Beside him, Hannah continued to roar in laughter at both of them. Inspired by his sister, an idea came to him, and before he could back out he reached over and lifted Hannah's shin so that her foot touched the wires.

"Ack! Aiden!" She stopped laughing and gaped at him. "Madison, your brother just grabbed my leg and shocked me!"

"Good," Madison said. "Do it again, Aiden."

Hannah screeched and began to scurry forward.

"Get her, Aiden!" Madison said, "Quick, before she gets away!"

Aiden reached forward and managed to grab Hannah's upper thigh, but his hand slipped all the way down to her toes as she got away.

Hannah reached the end, pulled herself out, and stuck her tongue out at both of them. Aiden looked over and Madison, who seemed to be in a better mood.

"Sorry I laughed, Mads, but the way you crawl is really goofy looking."

"It's okay," she said. "I grabbed your crotch, so we're even."

He'd almost forgotten about that. Not only had she grabbed his crotch, she had squeezed it and gotten a really good feel. He probably should have felt awkward or embarrassed, but for some reason it wasn't a big deal. It seemed almost fair since he'd done the same thing to her breast earlier.

"Let's finish this so we can go home and get cleaned up," Madison said. She crawled forward, managing to only get shocked a few more times before reaching the end. He followed while both of them waited for him.

The end was in sight. A giant inflatable finish line arched overhead about a hundred yards away.

"One last section," Hannah said as she kneeled down to re-tie her shoelaces.

The stakes were clear: whoever came in last would pay for everyone's entry fees and had to wash dirty clothes, and most importantly, they had to kiss the winners' butts. Aiden studied the ground. It was relatively firm for the final stretch, which made him confident in his victory.

"On three," Hannah said, then immediately took off running, followed shortly by Madison. In the half-second it took Aiden to react, he realized that his foot was caught on something. He tripped and fell forward, then noticed his shoe laces were tied together.

"Hannah!" he yelled, but it was too late, she was cackling her way towards the finish line and there was no way he'd recover in time to catch up.

When he finally crossed the line, Hannah and Madison were waiting for him with Cheshire cat grins.

"Totally unfair," Aiden said.

"We know," Hannah said. "Which is why Mads and I decided to pay for the entry fees and do the washing. But..."

He looked at Madison. "I still have to kiss your butts, don't I?"

Madison shrugged.

"Them's the rules!" Hannah said. "You can do it back at my place. Nobody's home, so we can get cleaned up and you can fulfill the obligations of the bet there."

They all rinsed at the shower stations, getting the worst of the mud off, then set off for Hannah's house.

Hannah and Madison laughed and chatted about the day's events. Aiden was distracted by thoughts of what he'd soon have to do. Kiss muddy butts. Would it just be a quick peck? Would he have to do it outside, where nosy neighbors might spot them?

Luckily, Hannah's backyard was surrounded by a high fence, which gave them a decent amount of privacy. She prepped a wash station, with a water hose, body wash, and plenty of fresh towels, then turned and beckoned Aiden over to where she and Madison were standing side-by-side.

"Kneel before us," Hannah said authoritatively, pointing down towards a patch of grass in front of them. Her tone was serious, but there was a playful smile on her face. Even Madison seemed amused and curious, as if she wasn't quite sure whether he'd go through with it.

Aiden walked over and did as he was told. Kneeling down, putting him at eye level with their lower backs. He would have to lean down to reach the butts.

"Whose butt do you want to kiss first?" Hannah said.

He was surprised that he was being given a choice, but his instincts told him to start with the more awkward kiss.

"Madison," he said.

"Oooh," Hannah said, "That's interesting."

He wasn't sure what Hannah meant by that, but before he could think about it, Hannah was physically maneuvering Madison's butt into kissing distance. Then, Hannah pulled the bottoms of the Madison's spandex boy shorts down, revealing skin on both sides.

"A serious kiss to both cheeks," Hannah reminded him. She remained close, as if she'd be inspecting each smooch to make sure there was adequate contact.

He leaned into her left cheek first, closing his eyes at the last moment. He thought he heard his sister gasp when his lips made contact, or maybe it was Hannah gasping, but either way the mood had suddenly changed. Her skin felt cool to the touch, and despite the muddy residue, her skin felt soft. It couldn't have lasted more than a second, but the moment seemed to stretch on as his heart raced.

When he pulled back, Hannah stared at him with a look of surprise and excitement.

"Wow, Aiden, I didn't know kissing ass could look so sensual."

He didn't know how to respond so he just focused on the other cheek. Three more kisses to go. He leaned in and repeated what he had done the first time, but this time lingering a bit longer. When he leaned back, Hannah seemed satisfied, and Madison was turned away, hiding her reaction.

"Sorry if that was weird, Mads," he said.

"It was a bet," she said, still facing away from him. Then she took a deep breath, pulled up her bottoms, and turned towards him. "No big deal," she added, almost blushing.

"I bet you thought kissing Madison was getting the worst out of the way, didn't you?" Hannah said with an evil looking grin.

Aiden winced inwardly. How much worse could it get than literally kissing your sister's butt? What did Hannah have in store for him?

"Prepare your lips," she said, positioning herself in roughly the same spot where Madison had just stood. But instead of adjusting the fabric of what was basically a bikini bottom so that he could kiss each butt cheek, she just pulled it down and then let it slide to her ankles.

"There," she said, exposing a clean section of her behind that had been mostly shielded from the mud. "I want maximum exposure to those wonderful lips of yours."

Aiden looked up at Madison, partly to avoid looking directly into Hannah's cleanly shaved private parts, but also for some guidance on what he should do. But his sister seemed just as shocked by Hannah's move to strip down to her birthday suit from the waist down.

Hannah turned and smirked, not an ounce of bashfulness in her expression. "Well, what are you waiting for, Aiden? Time to pay up."

He was past the point of no return. There was nothing he could do or say that would get him out of this situation, so he leaned in, closed his eyes, and kissed Hannah's left cheek.

The moment seemed to flash by quicker than it had with Madison, the main difference being that Hannah had reacted by pressing her butt back against his lips so that the intended peck had turned into more of a smoosh with enough pressure to catch his nose and chin.

"Not bad," Hannah said. "Warm lips. Good contact. You're not a bad butt kisser, Aiden, but you can do better than that." Madison seemed to grumble something in response, which Hannah ignored.

Hannah twisted, positioning her other cheek within easy kissing distance.

"One more and your debt is repaid."

One more. Just one more kiss and he'd be over this, whatever this was. He couldn't figure out if it was a carefully choreographed challenge that pushed the limits of his comfort levels with Hannah and Madison, or if it was just a random unplanned event that just happened to make him feel awkward. Then again, he was being encouraged by one of the most beautiful girls in school -- and the mirror image of his ultimate crush -- to perform an intimate physical act with her half-naked body. This situation was the scenario of dreams for most of the male teenage population. Why not just indulge his desires? Why not push the boundaries of his comfort levels and turn the tables on Hannah, who was doing her best to tease and push every male button on his body.

He grabbed her hips and leaned forward, sinking his tongue into the warm folds of her pussy.

Hannah gasped in surprise, stiffened, then moaned and relaxed, pressing back into him as if urging him to go deeper. He was so focused on lapping and twirling his tongue against her sex that he completely ignored his sister when she said "oh shit". He assumed Madison was just surprised by his bold actions, but when Hannah tensed and stepped away from his cunniligual assault, he knew something was wrong.

"Ashley," Hannah said. "You're not supposed to be back until tonight."

There, standing not more than ten feet from them, was Hannah's twin sister, Ashley. The same Ashley that was the source of all his teenage insecurities. The same Ashley that was at the center of events three years ago that led him to retreat into a hermit-like lifestyle for most of his high school existence. The same Ashley that he'd fallen for all those years back, and still hadn't quite gotten over.

"Aiden?" Ashley's voice was soft, yet it had a disappointed tone to it.

"Ash," Hannah said. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here." Ashley said, glaring at her sister in a cold and calculated way. "What is he doing here?"

"We--" Hannah started to say before Ashley interrupted.

"Why him, Hannah? Why Aiden?" Ashley's voice had a disturbingly neutral tone to it, like it should have been extremely angry or extremely sad, but it wasn't. "You could have had anyone in school."

"Ashley, I can explain," Madison said. "It's my fault."

"Madison?" Ashley said, as if suddenly realizing Aiden's sister was there too.

"You're part of this too?" Ashley took a step back and for the first time really surveyed the scene.

"But... you're his sister." Cracks in Ashley's neutral tone were beginning to come through now. She was getting more and more upset and taking backward steps. Before Hannah or Madison could react, Ashley turned and ran, disappearing into the house.

"Shit," Hannah said. "I swear she wasn't supposed to be here, Mads."

"Well she is," Madison said, annoyed. "What are we going to do about it? Will she tell your parents? Will she tell anyone?"

"No," Hannah said. "She won't tell anyone. But she'll never forgive me."

"Forgive you for what?" Aiden said.

Hannah reached down and pulled up her bikini bottoms. "It's complicated, Aiden."

"Then explain it to me like I'm a five year-old," he said more authoritatively than he'd expected. "Why is Ashley so upset? Doesn't she hate me? Or at least think I'm some weirdo?"

"Not exactly," Hannah said. "Mads, I have to fix this. You and Aiden should go home. Let's talk later."

He felt awkward and confused during the drive home. Why had Ashley been so upset? He could see why she'd be surprised and shocked, maybe even disgusted, but she almost seemed... jealous. Could that even be possible after what he'd put her through on the night of their ill-fated date? He'd embarrassed her, caused the whole school to ridicule her for even giving a loser like him a chance. And worst of all, he'd destroyed any chance of them ever being a couple, or really ever talking again.

"What was that all about?" Aiden said in a subdued tone.

"It's complicated," Madison said. "Ashley doesn't know that Hannah's been hanging out with you."

"But why would she even care?" Aiden asked. "Is she embarrassed that her sister is talking to a loser like me?"

123456...8