The Twins' Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about Madison?"

"Just watch her carefully and warn me if she starts to wake up," she said.

He hesitated for a split second, then nodded.

Hannah went back to sucking on him and he turned towards his sister and watched for any signs of movement. Only her chest rose and fell with the rhythms of her breathing. Not much was concealed by her loose silky pajama top. Her nipples were easily visible through the contours of the stretched fabric, which also revealed every curve of her magnificent breasts.

Being next to Madison at that moment should have been awkward, and it was, but it was also something else -- it was as if her presence was amplifying every one of his emotions.

His dick twitched and he felt Hannah smile in response. A quick glance down made him realize that she was watching his face as she sucked him off. Part of him wanted to watch back, but he found himself looking at Madison, exploring the silhouette of her body, wondering what she was dreaming about. Everything about her was beautiful, from her dainty feet, all the way up to her lips that parted slightly as she slept. His gaze settled on her face. Something about watching her made the sensation around his dick even more intense.

Then, he felt it, the building pressure of an orgasm. He quickly tapped Hannah on her shoulder to warn her and she immediately slowed to a stop, increasing the pressure of her grip around the base of his shaft, which did just enough to hold off the impending blast of semen into her warm mouth.

She carefully pulled her mouth off of him and smiled, then crawled up until they lay side-by-side.

"Why'd you stop me?" she asked.

"Sorry," he said, immediately realizing there was no need to apologize. "I was worried about making a mess on the bed. Mads would not be happy if that happened."

"I'm sure I would have caught it all," she whispered confidently. "And I want to know what it feels and tastes like."

"You do?" he said, surprised.

"Yeah," she replied. "I'm curious. I hear it's warm, salty, and gooey. Oh well. It'll have to be another time."

"Oh," he said, feeling his dick twitch at the thought of doing this again with Hannah, of her sucking and swallowing until he emptied all his seed into her eager mouth.

She glanced over towards Madison. "Any signs of sleeping beauty waking up?"

He shook his head.

"Good," she said, staring at him with sultry eyes. "Because you've deprived me of my treat, and I feel like you still owe me." She was slowly stroking him, keeping him hard, not that she needed to; there was absolutely no sign of him softening anytime in the next decade.

He swallowed.

"You know..." she traced her finger up to his belly button and then made slow circles around it. "Home plate isn't far, so I figure we might as well go for it."

Even he knew that home plate meant going all the way. "But, Hannah..."

"Don't worry," she said. "I just want you to pop my cherry. In and out, that's it. Just to see what all the fuss is about."

He looked at Madison again. She hadn't moved and her breathing continued at the same steady pace.

"Just in and out," Hannah whispered again. "A few seconds, that's all. We'll barely move the bed."

"What about protection?"

"I'm glad you asked," Hannah said. "I came prepared. Don't move." She leaned over the bed to her duffle bag and spent a minute or two rifling through it, softly cursing a few times.

"I can't find them," she said. "Do you have any?"

He shook his head.

"Damn," she cursed again. "If we're quick, it'll be okay, right?"

A faint voice in his head told him that that was a bad idea. But this was Hannah Baker. She reached down and grabbed his dick and gave it a squeeze.

"Looks like you're ready for me. Stay on your back and don't move the bed."

That didn't seem like something he'd have control over, but he nodded.

She carefully got onto her knees and swung one leg over his waist until she was straddling him. Then, to his delight, she removed her top revealing her large perfect breasts.

They studied each other for a minute, then she leaned forward so they were chest to chest and cheek to cheek. Heat radiated from every part of her, the most intense heat coming from where his dick was nestled between her thighs. She wiggled down slowly until his tip was lined up with her entrance. She was so wet that he could feel her leaking onto him.

"I'm glad it's you, Aiden," she said. "But it's okay if you wish I was someone else."

"No," he said. "I'm glad it's you too." It felt like the right thing to say, even though thoughts of Ashley and Madison briefly flashed through his mind.

She moved a little further and pushed his tip just past her entrance, then continued to work herself down until he was completely inside her.

"You're so deep," she moaned softly. "Damn, Aiden, I think you're poking my stomach, but it feels really, really good."

"You feel good, too," he said.

She sat up and wiggled on him, then started to make some short back-and-forward movements until she was in a steady rocking rhythm. Then she became more energetic and she leaned her head back, letting soft moans escape her parted lips.

A familiar feeling started to build in his groin. He felt embarrassed at how quickly he was ready to cum, but there was nothing he could do to prolong his body's urge to fill Hannah with his seed.

"Hannah, I'm close," he warned.

"Yeah, we should stop," she said, but her movements became even more forceful, and the speed and pressure of their grinding caused the bed to rock with the rhythm of their bodies.

He knew he couldn't last much longer.

"Hannah..." every ounce of his will power was being diverted to stopping his cock from erupting into the depths of her womb.

She opened her eyes and looked directly at him. The bed was rocking violently now and he was past the point of no return. In that moment, he thought he saw her give him a brief nod, as if acknowledging what was about to happen. Then the dam burst and every remaining ounce of his seed jetted out, pulsing deep into her. She must have felt it too because she let out a blissful moan and began to spasm, falling forward on top of him.

They lay there together, her body shaking in his arms as he softened inside her. After a few minutes he completely slipped out, causing globs of leaky white cum to pool onto Madison's bedsheets.

"I came inside you," he said.

"I wanted you to," she whispered. "It's okay. We'll deal with it tomorrow."

"And who's going to deal with my cum-covered sheets?" Madison said.

They both turned to her. Her eyes glared at both of them.

"Oh, hey Mads, you're up," Hannah said, sounding unconcerned.

"Did you really think I'd sleep though you two fucking like the fate of the earth depended on it?" Madison said. "Aiden, you're lucky mom and dad aren't home. You shook the entire fucking house."

"Mads--" he tried to interrupt, but she was just getting warmed up.

"Don't you Mads me, not after you just came inside my best friend's unprotected pussy. Seriously, Aiden. Are you ready to be a father? Because by the looks of it, you pumped enough cum into Hannah to give her triplets, and you did it while I was lying only inches away."

"Don't worry, Mads," Hannah said. "We'll take care of it tomorrow."

"And who's going to take care of that cummy smell in my room? Geez, Aiden. Now I know what your cum smells like."

"It's nice, isn't it?" Hannah said.

Madison blushed, but before she could respond Hannah scooped up a white glob dripping directly from her pussy and licked it off her finger.

"Tastes even better," she said smiling.

Madison just stared at her with her mouth agape.

Then Hannah rolled off Aiden into the narrow space between him and Madison.

"Mads," Hannah said, grabbing her hand. "I know this isn't exactly what we'd planned, but thank you for letting me be Aiden's first. It was really special, and I'll never forget it."

Hannah's words seemed to have a somewhat calming effect on Madison.

"And what about you, Aiden?" Madison said. "Are you okay with all of this? With fucking Hannah inches from me, then lying there naked with cum dripping from your half-hard dick."

"I don't want you to be upset, Mads."

"I'm not upset that you fucked Hannah senseless and probably got her pregnant," she said. "I'm just annoyed that you did it while you thought I was sleeping. It felt like you two were trying to hide something from me."

"We weren't trying to hide anything from you, Mads, I promise," Hannah said. "We can prove it to you, if you want."

Madison narrowed her eyes. "How?"

Hannah reached over and grabbed Aiden's dick. "We'll show you that we have no reservations about doing it while you're awake."

Madison's eyes went wide.

"Aiden," Hannah said, rubbing him until he was hard again. "Let's show your sister that we don't keep secrets from her." She got up and re-positioned herself over him so that the tip of his cock was back at her pussy's entrance. Then she lowered herself, taking it all the way in again.

"Hannah!" Madison gasped. "He's in you raw."

"Mmm hmm," Hannah said. "But it's not like it matters now. As you said, I already have millions of his little swimmers trying to make me into a momma right now. A few million more won't make a difference. Besides, I'll go to the pharmacy tomorrow. It'll be fine."

"But--"

"No, Mads," Hannah said firmly. "This isn't about whether Aiden and I should be having unprotected sex. This is about proving to you that there aren't any secrets between us, okay?"

Madison hesitated, but then nodded reluctantly.

"Good," Hannah said. "Now, you can sit there quietly and watch, or you can leave. Either way I'm about fuck Aiden again until he creams my pussy with whatever's left in those balls of his."

Madison didn't leave, but she didn't watch either. She just rolled away while Hannah rode him to his second climax of the night. And to Hannah's delight, this time he lasted a lot longer. Aiden expected Madison to get up and leave at any moment but she stubbornly lay there while the bed shook and Hannah moaned his name.

* * *

The next few weekends followed the same routine. Hannah would come over and they'd all watch a movie. Then Hannah and Aiden would get frisky, eventually leading to Hannah announcing that they were about to start having sex. Madison would protest mildly but never stopped them, and she never left the room while they did it. Aiden had suggested using his room, but Madison pointed out that his room was next to their parent's room.

"I don't mind you using my room," Madison said. "Less chance that mom and dad will suspect anything. Just don't mess up my sheets. Again." She still hadn't fully forgiven them for semen stains from their first weekend together. Luckily they were now using condoms, which keep things nice and neat considering the quantities of cum that Aiden produced.

After several weekends of this routine, Hannah started role playing with sexy outfits. She enjoyed going into their shared bathroom and reemerging to do a sexy reveal of herself. This week she seemed particularly excited, and took a long time getting changed.

"Hey Mads," Aiden said while he waited for Hannah to come out.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Are you okay with all of this?" he said. "Like really okay?"

She looked at him. "I am if you are," she said. "And besides, I'm committed to the plan. I have to see this through."

The plan. He'd almost forgotten about that.

"Isn't that, like, finished?" he said. "I'm over my Ashley anxieties. I see her in the hallways at school and we've even started talking again. It hasn't been awkward, except for the fact that I'm having sex with her twin sister."

"What makes you think she knows about that?" Madison asked.

Ashley had said that she knew about the plan, but something told him that he wasn't supposed to know that she knew. He shrugged. "Um, because of what happened after the mud race, I guess, and the fact that Hannah's always over here. Mads, Ashley isn't stupid."

"You're right, she's not," Madison said with a sigh.

Just then, the door opened and Hannah walked in wearing Ashley's tennis uniform. She looked incredible. Her sporty and form-fitting top accentuated her large breasts, and the short skirt showed off her sexy thighs. Even her blonde hair was done into a long single braid the way that Ashley wore it during matches.

"I heard my name," Hannah said as she emerged from their connected bathroom doing a perfect imitation of Ashley's voice. Even her physical mannerisms exactly mimicked those of her sister. "Do I look okay, Aiden?" She even sounded a little nervous.

"Wow, Hannah, you look amazing," he said. "Does Ashley know you borrowed her tennis uniform?"

Hannah nodded. Then she stepped forward, but hesitated at the edge of the bed.

She looked towards Madison.

There was a wordless exchange between them, which ended when Madison nodded back at her, as if giving her approval.

Hannah continued forward, watching him with adoring eyes. He reached out and touched the inside of her thighs causing her to shudder and let out a pleasured gasp. Then he leaned back on the bed, inviting her to come towards him.

She moved slowly, crawling on her hands and knees until she hovered over him. Their faces were only inches apart. He raised his head to kiss her and felt something different when their lips touched -- a spark of strawberry flavored electricity; a raw desire that flowed between them as their tongues danced around each other. This was not the first time he'd kissed Hannah, but everything felt so new and different.

Hannah pulled away and sat back on his thighs, straddling him and staring down at his hard-on. He reached for the box of condoms, took one out and rolled it on. She positioned herself over him like she'd done many times before, carefully lining the tip up to her wet slit and carefully lowering herself onto him. He penetrated her about an inch before she breathed in a sharp breath and pulled back up. Then she tried lowering herself again, stopping at about the same place. She was wet, yet seemed surprisingly tight.

She turned towards Madison again.

"I don't know if it'll fit," she said, a mix of worry and disappointment in her voice.

"It will," Madison replied. "Just go slowly, Ash."

Had Madison just called Hannah 'Ash'? They both seemed very committed to this roleplay. Madison came over and sat beside Hannah as she tried lowering herself again.

"That's it, Ash," Madison said. "Just take your time. You can do this."

"Mads?" Aiden said, glancing back and forth between his sister and Hannah.

Madison looked at him. "Aiden, you're right, Ashley does know what's happening between you and Hannah."

Aiden blinked at her then looked back at Hannah -- no, this was Ashley. He could see it now. There was a bashfulness to her expression, but there was also a sparkle of wanton desire in her eyes.

"We told her the night of the mud race," a third female voice said from the bathroom door. The real Hannah was standing there. Ashley must have been inside earlier, waiting to trade places with Hannah.

Hannah continued. "It was the only way to explain the compromising position she found us in that day. But then, something unexpected happened."

"Unexpected?" Aiden repeated, looking at Ashley hovering over him.

Ashley demurred. "I made them change it," she said softly. "I wanted to be part of it."

Aiden searched for words, but nothing came out of his half-open mouth. His confusion must have been apparent.

"Stupid brother," Madison said. "You weren't the only one who needed to work through emotional trauma after that disastrous date. A lot was left unresolved that night, for both of you."

Madison turned back towards Ashley. "Isn't that right, Ash?"

Ashley nodded.

He still couldn't believe that it was Ashley Baker who was only inches away from having sex with him. A surge of emotions rushed to his head. This was the person he had fallen for and pined over for three whole years. The same person who was at the heart of all his teenage trauma. Could he handle it? Would he revert back into that insecure mess of a person that Madison and Hannah had worked to help him overcome?

He looked at Hannah, then at Madison. No, he'd come too far to go back.

"Since the cat is out of the bag," Hannah said with a smirk. "What are you going to do, Aiden?"

"Ash, are you sure you're okay with this?" Aiden asked.

"Yes" Ashley nodded, "But it feels weird. I think it's the condom."

"Maybe the latex?" Madison said. "You could be allergic."

Ashley nodded. "Can we take it off?"

"Ash, I don't think that's a good idea." Hannah suddenly seemed very anxious for her sister at the mention of having unprotected sex.

"Just for a minute," Ashley said. "I just wanted to know what it feels like for a few seconds."

Madison rolled her eyes. "I've heard that before."

"Ash," Hannah said. "You've been good about taking it every day, right?"

Ashley nodded.

"Okay." Hannah walked over, reached down and gently rolled the condom off. "Aiden, Ash is on the pill, but just to be safe, pull out before you cum, okay?"

He nodded.

"Okay Ash, take your time," Hannah said. "He's all yours."

This time, Ashley easily managed to lower herself all the way, moaning when she bottomed out. "It's so deep," she said.

"I know," Hannah said. "And wait until you see how much he cums."

"Just not on the sheets," Madison said sternly.

"Hmmm," Ashley moaned softly. "Aiden, can I be on the bottom?"

"Sure," he said.

She got off and lay next to him, opening her legs. He got between them and lined himself up against her wet slit, then pushed in slowly, checking to make sure that it never hurt her.

"Was switching with Hannah your idea?" he asked.

She nodded. "I've wanted this since the day we became lab partners."

He moved in and out. "You wanted to have sex with me back then?"

"Mmm," Ashley said. "Way back then, and every day since."

"But you never--"

"It was mostly your fault, dummy," Madison interrupted. "Now shut up, make up for lost time, and be a good lover."

"Mmmm," Ashley moaned in response to his increasingly aggressive thrusts. Then she gestured for him to come closer, until his ear was next to her lips.

"The condom didn't really hurt me," she whispered. "I just wanted my first time to be without one. So don't hold back. I want to feel what Hannah felt."

"You sure?" he whispered back.

"Yes," she said.

He wrapped his hands around her shoulders to gain more leverage so that he could go as deep as possible. Then he began to move in and out, faster and faster, unleashing three years of pent up desire in the form of frenzied thrusts. She didn't talk as much as Hannah during sex, but there was an unspoken intensity in their connection. Her response to his movements was guttural and animalistic, pressing back passionately against his powerful thrusts, filling the room with moans that begged him to go faster and harder. He knew he couldn't hold out for much longer but some overwhelming desire urged him to keep up the frenzied pace.

"Don't forget to pull out, Aiden," Hannah reminded him.

"Cum on her tits, and not my sheets," Madison added.

Their sensible words brought him back to reality. He should have pulled out then, and would have, but Ashley locked her powerful legs around his waist and drew him in at the exact right moment, securing him into a position that had no other purpose but to maximize the odds of breeding with a mate.

His final thrust bottomed out against her cervix just as he released a flood of cum into her depths. It was such a powerful and overwhelming feeling that he collapsed on top of her, his loins spasming and releasing his seed as she held him tight in her grip. When the pulsing eventually stopped and his balls were empty, she relaxed her legs and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

1...345678