The Twins' Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"

Yesss..." she hissed, her back arching for a moment, then collapsing forward onto his chest. "Yes," she repeated.

They lay there together for a while, recovering from their climactic bliss, his dick eventually softening and slipping out of her, followed by a small drip of semen. Madison lifted herself and looked down at the small pool of potent seed on his crotch. There wasn't as much as he expected, which either meant that he'd been running on empty, or that most of it had been deposited deep within her.

"Aww, I wanted it all to stay inside me," she said.

"I'm pretty sure there's still plenty inside you," he said.

She looked up and smiled, then gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Good. The more of your potent little swimmers inside of me, the better."

"You're such a bad sister," he said, smiling.

"The worst," she replied, with a self-satisfied grin. "Wanna go again?"

He laughed. "Yes, but give me a few minutes."

"Really, that long?" she said, playfully. "I think I can help speed things along." She smirked, then lowered herself, working her magic until he was hard and ready to go again.

* * *

Madison Miller smiled as she crossed the stage in her graduation gown. Nobody knew her secret except for her two best friends and her twin brother. Fortunately, the flowy graduation robe was able to hide her bulge, unlike Hannah and Ashley Baker. There were already a few hushed rumors about how the Baker twins had gained a little weight, but luckily no one had suspected anything more, at least not yet. Now they just needed to figure out what to do next. But Aiden reassured her that he had a plan, and to trust him. So she did. There was no one else in the world she trusted and loved more.

"When do we get to hear about the final part of this plan of yours?" Madison whispered.

He ignored her, of course, maybe because they were just about to receive their diplomas, or maybe it was his way of getting back at her for keeping him in the dark about the first four parts of the plan.

When they returned to their seats, he leaned in. "Tonight," he whispered.

She looked at him. "Really?"

He nodded. "Tell Hannah and Ash to come over. They should be there too."

Not that the Baker twins needed an invitation to come over. They spent practically every afternoon in Madison's room, making good on a promise to keep Aiden sated with every imaginable physical pleasure. Madison had first priority, of course. The Baker twins went after whatever semen scraps they could scavenge after Madison had had her fill of her brother's cock. Luckily, Aiden seemed to be a never ending source of extremely fertile seed, somehow able to satisfy three very insatiable pregnant teenagers.

After the ceremony, they went back to the house where their parents had prepared a huge celebration barbeque. Family and friends from all over had arrived and the house was frenzied with activity.

"I'm going to fix my hair," Madison said to her brother, as they mingled. "I'll be quick."

Aiden nodded, acknowledging their code. He knew that in two minutes, she'd expect him to be upstairs, with his pants around his ankles and his hard dick pounding her pussy until he unloaded his sperm deep inside her. He waited no more than thirty seconds before quickly following her upstairs.

He walked into her room and locked the door, then rushed over and began kissing her passionately in front of the mirror.

"I want to watch ourselves as we fuck," Madison said, raising her skirt and pulling her white panties to one side. She was so wet, but these days she was always wet whenever he was nearby.

"We'll have to be quick," Aiden said. "And quiet."

"I'll try," she said. "Now shut up and give me that cock." She wiggled her butt, her wet opening on full display to him. He dropped his pants, grabbed her ponytail in one hand and her hips with the other and rammed himself into her in one thrust.

"Yes," she moaned. "I love it when you claim me like that."

"You're such a sister slut," he said.

"I am, aren't I?" she said. "Such a bad sister. Good sisters don't do this to their brothers. Good little sisters don't take their brother's seed deep into their unprotected womb every chance they get until they get knocked up with his child. Only bad sisters do that, don't they, Aiden."

"Mads, you're a terrible sister," he said, thrusting in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Mmm," Madison moaned. "Yes, that's it. Punish me for being a bad little sis."

"You're going to let me cum in you," he said. "Deep in you. And then you're going to go back downstairs, mingle with friends and family, with your pussy full of my seed."

Madison felt the orgasm starting to build.

"Yesss," she said. "Because good little sisters cherish the gifts their brothers give them."

They both orgasmed at the same time. Then they froze because their shared bathroom door began to open.

Hannah and Madison walked in, both with smirks on their faces.

"Leave some for us, please," Hannah complained.

Madison lifted herself off of Aiden, reached down and scooped up a few dripping glops of semen from her pussy. Then she reached out and offered it to Hannah.

"Don't say I never share him with you," she said.

"Mads," Hannah said, feigning disgust, just before licking the gooey treat off her hand. They hugged, then Ashley and Aiden joined their embrace.

"So, Aiden," Hannah said, "When do we get to hear the final part of this grand plan?"

"Soon," he said with a smirk.

Hannah shot him a skeptical look. "Because I'm starting to think that knocking up three defenseless teenagers is as far as you got."

He raised an eyebrow. "Hardly defenseless. And besides, it's complicated. I needed a bit of time to put certain wheels in motion."

"Complicated?" Hannah said, sounding skeptical. "Like, more complicated than knocking up your twin sister?"

"And her two best friends," Ashley added.

"I think that's just rude," Hannah said, playfully.

"They're right, Aiden," his sister agreed. "It won't be long before it's really obvious."

"Okay, okay," he said, walking over to his backpack, and pulling out the original plan with all the revisions, including his own. He handed it to his sister. Hannah and Ashley crowded around her as she turned to the last few pages.

Aiden watched them as they read and turned each page.

"Is this even possible?" Hannah asked.

"Oh yeah," Aiden said.

"We're going to need a lot of--" Ashley began to say, but Aiden interrupted her.

"Don't worry, Ash. I've already got that part covered. Turn to the end."

Madison flipped to the last page of the plan, but it was blank. The three of them looked up at him with mixed looks of confusion.

"Is this it?" Madison asked. "What comes next?"

"Glad you asked," Aiden said, pulling out four pencils. "How about we figure that out together?"

"Cheesy and anti-climactic," Hannah grumbled. "But forgivable."

They each took a pencil. Then a sly grin stretched across Madison's face and she began to write. Details of the next chapter of their lives began to emerge, and they all smiled.

1...345678