The Twins Weave Book 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mazarine between Abi's legs and Neivia facing us straddling her face. "You were making everyone horny, and Mom isn't ready for me yet, so Abi won." She looks a Nora for a moment. "Well maybe, Nora is looking rather satisfied."

Nora starts running through quite a few options, Sethorp and Gacot were the most northern large seaport towns. Tresteign being the northern forrest town that borders the Tenebrous Jungle. North of Velho are two major seaport towns of Mane and Ledale that are protected from the ocean by Velho. Rohesia being further north and the capital. The furthest east we can go is three places that are relatively close together: Brisirion, Forline, and Weston.

"Rohesia," Abi says right away, "At least until James gets it out of his system and then we can, well, we can spend time in all of them."

"I would like to figure out who this Ian character is that seems so interested in us. We can spend some time there and then move on to your next choice?" I add to vote.

"We can use the Velho ring to get to the financial district in Rohesia, and we are going to want to exchange out your money to theirs before we spend too much time there. Finding short term housing should be easy enough."

"I still need to speak with King Guiscard about yesterday," I say standing up. "Though I didn't have to be the Champion, I'm still going to get paid for the same results."

"King Guiscard? Coming by to get paid for getting your lands back, I need to go to Rohesia for a few weeks to figure out why he is still interested enough in us to have someone hunt us down in Velho this morning."

"He has always been the most stubborn of the lot." Guiscard sends back. "Sure, come by anytime and have my steward take care of that."

"Denae, I'm coming by to see the steward, I was going to fill you in on what happened today."

"After what Neivia talked about earlier? This should be interesting." She replies. "The study?"

"If you could focus on a spot near you when you are ready?"

"Can you get into my room after the wards?" She asks.

"I made them; they will let me in," I reply.

"Why does that sound less innocent than it would have a few days ago?" She finds a spot as I tell the others I'll be back shortly.

I walk through and her room is the size of the common room in the house, it has furnishings everywhere.

"Wow, this is ..."

"Just like your old room, but it looks nicer?" She finishes for me.

"Ahh, I see." She feels like I did before I was allowed out. "We are going to Rohesia for a few weeks and then you can come with us on some of our adventures?"

"That sounds nice, what happened that requires you to come here?" She turns and we walk out of her room to a very surprised Cataline, looking back and forth between us.

"Don't even Cat. James is just here to see the steward." Denae says sternly from the look on her daughter's face changing to a smirk.

"None of my business how James got into your bedroom mother, as long as you afford the same to me." She turns and walks with us. "We have to pay him for his services now?"

"Stop That!" Denae turns to me, "Why are you here?"

"I'm going to Rohesia after an incident in Velho this morning. Need to look for someone that is obviously working for King Berthar and wants more information on us. Grabbing the champion money to stay there for a few weeks if necessary."

"Bah, a few weeks?" Cataline scoffs, "If you figure it out quickly, we could visit you."

In the steward's office, he doesn't balk considering my company when asking and says a year's worth of payment is three thousand gold.

"What!? Why so much for so little time spent?" That is a fortune for maybe one battle per year on average.

"If you lose, lands are forfeited, and after losing a few times it becomes more important." Denae replies.

"Neivia, I'm going to send a box through to the far corner of the bedroom, it is heavy so don't go near the spot before it arrives," I say out loud and in chat to her. Neivia agrees.

"And now that you are going to be family." Denae continues, "It is even less of an issue." The steward looks at me with surprise at being one of the first to hear that news.

"Oh yeah, Neivia said Amice took the Harold news well." I create a small portal just above the table in front of me and I fling the box sideways through the portal and into my bedroom and close it down."

"Yes, it went quite well," Cataline says, and I guess Neivia is allowing them to train with us. "Heric, please be discreet with what you just heard, no one outside the family knows of this." She smiles at the steward, he bows and nods.

"Of course, Princess, Your Majesty, congratulations!"

"Holy Shit James!" Neivia sends me and I laugh. "Neivia peeked inside the box." I reply to the looks I get to my laugh after the steward's comment.

"Do we get to keep you for a while or...?" Cataline says on our way back out.

"Or, we are preparing to leave shortly. If this is nothing, we plan on seeing the sights and maybe finding a place to stay, I'll bring you over if that is the case and keep you updated either way."

Back at the house we get dressed and take the ring in Velho to Rohesia and are greeted by a woman who talks to Nora if there is anything they can do for us. She declines and says we are fine.

"Those that come through the ring in this district are treated quite well," Nora says as we leave the building.

Sitting in an outdoor café in the financial district it didn't take long for a guard to stop and ask us our names. He recognized us and stated we were wanted to be seen by the King.

"As soon as we finish eating, I'd be happy to visit him, again." I notice a stranger that walks oddly and the guard follows my gaze.

"You will only see them in this district, and they are rare to see at all, work the night and sleep during the day."

"Is that an Elf? I've read about them but have never seen one." I say and the elf glances over and then stops.

"OH! Uh yeah. They don't interact with humans, though you have his attention." The guard watches the elf approach.

He walks around the table and then asks the guard to get up and takes his place. "Fascinating, you aren't in disguise." I see him start to cast something and pluck the weave to cause it to fail. "That is even more interesting. "Leave us." He says to the guard who doesn't even balk that the King wanted to see us.

"What are you?" He asks.

"My name is James, and you are?"

"My apologies, I am Falael Aloiene, everything about you says you are an elf except how you appear."

"I believe I would know if my son was an elf?" Mother says.

"Yet you are at your natural age as opposed to your human age?" Falael asks looking at mother.

"When I first looked over, I thought you were an elf sitting with these humans and that seemed odd. Your wards are elven, your companions have human and elven magic in them, yet you only have elven magic within."

"You four saw me weave that spell, and you caused it to fail." He motioned to me at the end.

"Four?" I ask.

"I saw it." Mother says.

"How did you know which of us could see it?" Neivia asks.

"You looked at it," Falael replies and chuckles and turns his gaze back to Mother. "Am I to assume you have not had relations with an elf?"

"That is safe to assume, yes." Mother replies.

"And you are sure that he is yours?"

"I remember having twins, James and his sister minutes apart." Mother points at Abi.

Looking at Abi; "You are, the most powerful human I've met, with natural magic mixed in. I haven't been this intrigued in quite a while. You can't just parade around; you are practically glowing, and many will not appreciate it or will want to exploit you." He says looking back at me.

"Yet, you do not want to exploit us?" I ask him.

"Ahh, we cannot harm you unless you are attacking us directly. It is the humans that will exploit you once they figure out what you can do. Where are you from?"

"Cegramond, the desert as far east as you can go before the wastes?" I answer his question and he just nods.

"That would explain how you are still alive. I've let my mate Teharissa know that I am bringing company home. Do not worry, it is just at the edge of the circle over there. This has never happened before so please be gentle in how you speak to her."

I look at Nora and she shrugs, "Elves are the noble race, if he says something, it is true."

"Thank you," Falael replies and stands up. His house is enormous, it stands twice as tall and twice as wide as the others around most houses are the size of the three we connected. Once inside we see why; there are trees and plants of all kinds that take up more than half of every space available.

Falael speaks to each elf we approach in his own tongue. "I am letting them know that I invited you in, it is helpful that you are mostly women. They never leave and nobody has ever entered so this can be very stressful on them and the flora.

"Again, I apologize for interrupting your meal, Teharissa will bring you some drinks and is preparing some food. We can chat here." Seats are being brought out by their staff and set around in a circle.

"When did you come into natural magic?" Falael asks me.

"Not long ago, I uh, had no magic before that and read a book on how to weave." I will answer some questions but not say where the books are.

Falael smiles, "You could read a thousand books for a thousand years and never obtain the gift. You must have elven in you to gain more than the feeling of it."

"That answers that question," Abi says to all of us. "Harold is at his maximum potential."

"If Harold is human, he will feel wonderful drawing upon nature, but that will be all." Falael nods to Abi. "From your surprised reactions..." he pauses as his wife enters and speaks to her for a few minutes.

"This is my mate Teharissa, you will notice James and..?" he leaves that hanging.

Neivia, Cassandra, Nora, Abi, Mazarine introduce themselves and Teharissa bows to each and then brings us a tray with drinks on it. Seems like wine but tastes very smooth.

"From your surprised reaction Cassandra; you have come into your own this evening?" Falael asks again and Cassandra nods. "That is astounding, this normally happens in early development."

"Those of you that can, could you follow what I do at that small tree over there? He weaves an earth spell. "Just place it on any branch." He says and finishes the weave and the branch twitches.

I watch as we all repeat the process, and he sits back. "Well, at least you are all gentle souls."

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"If you had killed other than in self-defense, it would not have accepted your gift." Though I felt it safe to bring you here, I had to make sure. This is not necessary for elves, though humans are not bound by the same rules."

"This was something I have wondered, why we are only allowed one path and on a rare occasion like with my sister, two paths were attained," I reply. That means this cannot be taught and the wards on the books are probably not necessary. We just need to keep others from finding out how we figured this out.

"Those with 'two paths'," he uses air quotes, "have not figured out they have more available. This means either one or both of you have always been different and shared it with the other in the womb."

"It was thought that Abi absorbed my power giving her both and me none," I reply.

"That would explain why you are unbound. Human power is the bond that prevents access to the true source as it would cause chaos and death. Just as the Elven bond does not allow us to use offensive power unless we are under direct threat. Nature's way of maintaining balance."

"Humans realized that if they just left us alone, there was nothing we could do to stop you from encroaching on; everything. One of us could remove an entire field of human attackers, but without the threat, we can only tend to what is available. Therefore, you are in such danger, you have no restrictions, if the humans believed you were of elven descent, they would have you all killed."

"What is the difference between natural age and human age?" Nora asks.

"Elves reach a certain natural age and stay that way until they decide it is their time. Humans spread like locusts and live very short lives. How long have you been your natural age? Falael asks Mother.

"I've actually gone back to it this month." She replies.

"Back?" He looks at Nora and Mazarine "You do not have the gift, yet it appears you are going 'back'?" and his eyes widen as they both nod.

Teharissa enters and sits next to Falael.

"With our race, we gain the gift early in life and maintain, it would appear nature is balancing you back to your natural age as you had already passed. So many discoveries in such a short timeframe. I will need to return to the Eaheath Forrest as writing this down in the human realms would not be safe."

"Speaking of those that would exploit us, we are here looking for a man named Ian that is trying to do just that, he threatened an inquisitor into trying to delve us in Velho yesterday."

"Ahh, well if he is a human of worth, we should have an account. You fall under our protection." Falael says looking at me and then Abi, "along with your companions."

We sit for a moment and then he continues; "Cassandra, I can see as carrying you both. Neivia, Nora, and Mazarine are perplexing." Taharessa leans over and says something to him.

"Oh, we should save that then until we are more familiar." He replies to us after.

"If I understood Tahareesa, we won't need separate rooms." Neivia replies and the rest of us are shocked. "What, why have them go through the trouble if it isn't necessary."

"You understood correctly, and you should feel comfortable here, no human would enter this household and break the treaty," Tahareesa replies and startles all of us.

"What do the humans in Velho know about you?" Falael asks.

"It might be easier to show you?" I ask and he looks over at Tahareesa. She speaks to him in their language, and he looks back at us.

"Tahareesa is shy until she knows you, my mate is in charge of everything that happens inside the house and I outside of it."

"I can share with everyone, they lived it and there is nothing other than occasional embarrassment here and there," I answer looking at her.

"Sharing memories is not done in our culture as embarrassing memories last for a thousand years and pile up. If you are willing." She looks at her husband and nods.

"You know how?" he asks, and I nod. "Of course, if you are willing." I link to them and realize there is no difference in how it works. I then go back to the beginning of the Inquisitors just after I found the power, the Kings and the Inquisitors, the new inquisitors, and the lunch yesterday."

"You went from maintaining a low profile to that?" Falael says when I pull it back. "I commend you on maintaining the way of nature and not adopting the human need for death and destruction."

"I'm also only a month old." I reply and he shakes his head.

"That is when many see it as the easiest route."

Tahareesa stands and takes Neivia's hands. "You are a special guest to have with us Neivia."

"Uh, okay, thank you." She says looking at us.

Tahareesa continues, "You are fierce like a jungle cat, but you found those two wanting to steal your husband, and not long after you go to them, without them asking and offer one to his brother and the other to share? Doing this from weakness means nothing but doing this unbound and unrequested is something I have never witnessed. You all seem to fill in the gaps for each other."

"To be fair he is not my husband," Neivia says and Tahareesa shakes her head.

"It is shown in both of your hearts, so how can it not be true?"

I look over at Neivia, "I agree with that, but the sharing, you left that out when you updated us on your lunch and explains why Cataline was being clingy when I went back."

"Ahh, it was going to happen eventually so why not set the ground rules in advance, husband." She smiles after that and laughs. "I like saying that, husband, husssbanddd.." Abi laughs and nudges her to get back on topic.

"Hey, it's my wedding day, let me live a little." Neivia nudges her back. "I could never imagine a more beautiful place to have my wedding day Tahareesa, thank you."

"I would bring out another drink, but they are a bit much for humans," Tahareesa says and her husband nods.

"Tomorrow we were going to search for Ian while at the same time getting in some of the sights. What you are telling me is to keep a low profile, so I'm at a loss as to our next steps." I say to Falael.

"There is one that is obvious, but let me check for other Ian's of worth considering the attempt at Velho, he would not be a common human," Falael replies. "I heard the guard mention the king, and from your memory, I'd recommend you not just wander around for now."

Tahareesa shows us to a room that had three double beds in them, she also showed us the bath room just down the hall from it and lets us know we could ask staff for anything we needed throughout the night as everything we eat or drink is from within the household so there is always work being done.

We thank them for their hospitality and Tahareesa is firm on this being an exciting day and she is just as grateful that we are there.

"Okay, my wedding day so my choice?" Neivia asks causing everyone to smile and agree.

"Okay, Mom with James and I get Abi, we need to power mom up and then Nora next. If we get stuck in this house, he might be able to do both." She laughs. "Come here Sis!" Neivia grabs Abi's hand and pulls her over.

"Wait one-minute young lady!" Mother says and everyone stops. Mother walks over and pulls Neivia in for a hug. "Welcome to the family, you have been beyond expectations from the first moment. I love how you handle my boy."

"Thank you, Cassandra, our lives have been upside down from the beginning, but I couldn't imagine it any other way," Neivia replies.

"I'll run mother through all of the weaves we have been using, let's not cast anything though until we ask if it is okay." Abi walks over and sits on Mother's bed with her.

"Weird time to welcome you to the family?" Mazarine says as she sits on the bed with me.

"Nah, I did that the day you entered the house," I reply.

I see she is naked and look around to see everyone else is also.

Mother laughs. "I figured that was nature magic and couldn't resist."

We chat about the house and what to expect and the imaginations are running wild.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, from what I understood he only wanted information, which considering what Falael stated, would be understandable."

"So, what is your plan as he wants you?" Nora asks.

"Knock on the front door and see what he wants," I reply.

"Seems anticlimactic after hiding out in a tree house." Neivia says.

I feel Mazarine push back into me while we are talking, she slicks us up and then slides me in. Everyone is still chatting while she moves her hips slowly.

"From what Tahareesa was talking about, we should be able to.."Neivia starts, "Uh, Mom, are you enjoying my wedding night?" she giggles at the end.

"Yes, dear, you chose well," Mazarine replies. After a few minutes, it gets quiet and then there are moans and groans throughout the room.

"No need to be quiet now." I whisper and pick up the pace as we are on our sides, and I can see the others are now enjoying themselves as well. Mothers' ass up in the air, seeing her between Nora's legs for the first time. Neivia and Abi are intertwined servicing each other equally.

"Whooo, shishhh. We can't be too loud." Mazarine whispers back. "Nice and slow for as long as you can." I slow down and pull her face around to kiss her.