The Twins Weave Book 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
I'm bound the same as the rest of them.
5.1k words
4.77
3.1k
12

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
483 Followers

DISCLAIMER: All characters engaging in sexual conduct are 18 years or older, and legally permitted to engage in such activities, irrespective of pet names used for each other.

Okay so women rule the world, the spy network is taking WAY too long to get going.. Leave a rating / comment / idea.

Kingdoms:

Queen Amice-- Capital Morroco -- Home - Cegramond

Queen Hollis -- Capital Djamena - Velho southern island-

Queen Isabella -- Capital Tripoli

Queen Gilfa -- Capital Cairo

Elves - Tunisia

We portal into the Queens bedroom? I look around and comment that there is probably a better location we could use with Cassandra laughing.

Queen Gilfa and King Florian Lancaster along with a few of their guard are standing near the doorway. They were informally dressed which is always good when you are not sure what is going on.

After quite a few hugs and comments about how everyone looked, we finally get out of the bedroom and follow them into their private meeting area. I got a firm handshake from Florian.

'Serena, are you ready yet?' Abi sends to the group.

'Few more minutes!' Serena sends back sounding frantic.

"Cassandra? You said not to worry about making anything?" Gilfa motions to the long table, "I hope you have something planned as this is making me anxious."

"Oh, yes," Cassandra turns to me," I am probably not the best at doing this part of it, James dear, can you make us something special?"

"Anything specific or?" I answer as nobody let me know in advance this would be happening.

"Tahareesa's from the first night was wonderful," Abi adds and I nod and agree that it was one of the best ever with all the varieties. It takes almost no effort to pull the feast we had that night forward with a gasp from Gilfa and her husband.

"Wait!" Florian says looking at the packed table as it is a bit smaller than what Tahareesa had. "Does your magic just, know, what to do?

"My stomach just knows what to do, the best food you'll ever have," I reply with a smile.

"Thank you James." Tahareesa says from the other side of the table, "We should make room for our plates," she starts combining certain platters and bowls.

"I'll be honest, I thought you would be a stern person based on what I've heard," Florian says to me as everyone is talking to everyone else.

"Well then, I'm glad we were able to meet again after all of that unpleasantness the last time."

Serena walks through a portal, Gilfa knows her through Denae and gives her a hug. "Queen Mother."

"Stop that." Serena laughs, "Catalina asked me to come in reference to what she's talked to you about."

"You are working with them on all of the messes being fixed?" Gilfa asks as Serena sits next to Denae.

"Nana's is our second home." Catalina answers.

"Oh!, Ugh, you're like them?" Gilfa asks and I choke on an orange slice causing laughter around the table.

"What? No, just helping my granddaughter, four kingdoms is a bit much even for her." Serena replies looking a bit flustered. Neither Gilfa nor Florian would know the process so it's an honest question, just embarrassing to Serena who did know the process, this is hilarious, I notice most of the women were smiling at Serena at her trying to deny without too much explanation.

'Gilfa is very observant, she's caught on to how we look at each other.' Abi sends to the group. 'She might not know how it works, but she knows something is going on.'

"Cat has filled me in, are we talking about people in the palace also?" Gilfa asks Serena who then looks over at me.

"The point of all of this is giving those women a support group, access to essential needs, and a purpose, continue to use your current spy network and they might surprise you on occasion."

"Pay them for nothing?" Gilfa frowns and stops when I feel disappointment flow through me. I keep my eyes on hers as I try and figure out a way to explain this to her, how can she not understand the benefits?

"Yes, if need be, you will pay them for being your eyes and ears, they will be treated with respect and.." I sigh, why does this need to be explained?

"Can I?" Cat asks, I figured Mazarine would be the one to step in being so empathetic. Breaking off eye contact with Gilfa, I nod to her.

"Amice and I made a mistake in trying to steal James from Neivia," she looks down at Neivia taking her hand. "He punished us by demanding we be nicer to the staff in the palace." Gilfa gives her a questioning look with Cat smiling at her.

"I thought it was weird at the time, but the more I learned from them the more I realized how badly I was acting, their lives matter, they serve our every need, and we ignored them. Now that I know better, this idea not only makes perfect sense, it feels like I am giving back a little for what I've been given. The spying is going to work, but it is secondary to taking care of those that were left behind."

"The clinics, they are the same." Florian says quietly, "You; you all are as powerful as Lady Abigail, there is nothing that could stop you if you took all of this," He waves around the room, "for yourselves." And you put the women in as Queens, created the clinics for the sick and the spy network for abandoned women with children."

"That sounds much more coordinated than it was," I answer and get a few agreements from the ladies.

"What do I do?" Florian turns and asks me.

"Serve her," I look at Gilfa and then at my women, "a house needs a strong foundation, this is where we shine best. Every day brings incidents and problems, let them solve the problems of the world, while you solve hers. I find it is also fairly rewarding." I smile at the end and get a laugh from Neivia.

"Wait! That is why you've been like this?" Neivia shakes her head. "Why didn't you tell us that?" She asks Abi.

"He hadn't put any thought into it until now." Abi answers, "He's been doing all of the research for me since we were children and then I'd be the one that put it forward, it just, seemed natural at the time."

"Hmm, so it's on me to run all of this," Florian turns to Serena, "with your help of course."

"Our help," Serena motions to Cat, "my granddaughter and Hollis' daughter Bella and whomever we find with Isabella will all share what works and any issues we run into. If one Kingdom finds out something is going on in another, they will be notified immediately."

"Oh!" Gilfa perks up to that and I groan inwardly. This is going to be a rough lady to get along with.

'She's really a nice person James, just being a bit slow on something those that have been born into power have difficulty understanding.' Cassandra sends the group.

Florian gives her a look that she apparently recognizes and then she looks at me for a moment.

"I feel like I'm about to be removed." She says and then gets quiet.

"Nonsense Gilfa," Cassandra says with a smile, "this is why we're here, and if you need help, the more we do this, the better."

"That's good, I didn't ask, well, I guess none of us asked for this, but I'll do my best, now that it's been explained, it makes more sense."

'Do you feel okay?' Neivia sends me.

'You noticed? I don't know what irritated me so.' I answer honestly, I know Gilfa is a friend of mothers, so I should give her the benefit of the doubt.

'She speaks in the same way and cadence as father,' Abi replies, 'you're reacting to that without realizing it.'

'Ahh, so I am being an ass.'

'Ehh, you were right, she was given something special, and then balked at giving crumbs to others, she needed a reminder.' Neivia answers. 'You just have that resting grump face going on.'

I let them talk it out, not adding much to the conversation, thinking about what has me all wound up. I get Abi's reference, but something has been nagging me lately and it's just not coming to mind, Isabelle is an unknown, but that's just one of four kingdoms and the ladies can handle them, the Elves are obviously going to be tougher than expected, but they started handling this before even asked.

Making sure I was extra nice on our way out to put her at ease, she didn't ask to be in her role, picked right after the fight. Her husband stepping up to help Cat was unexpected and welcomed, actually that should have made me happier.

"Cat's volunteered," Neivia says as we get to Tahareesa's and settle in for the night. The ladies holding court on two of the beds. Cats hair was loose and down her back, she walked over in a nightgown and smiled at me.

"You've been stuck in your own head, we decided to see if we can set you free."

"Okay?" I reply and see them all looking at me, and then I was naked.

"Oh, okay."

"Cat being the smallest has the best chance of this working," Neivia explains, "a cross between Denai and what you do with Abi." Images of the two of them coming to mind, can't complain about any of it, so this ought to be good.

"Maz, can you warm up Cat, while I take care of him?" Nora says and I was surprised, she is straightforward with others, but doesn't steer anything personally around us normally.

"Wow, I'm already intrigued, you coming on stronger is a bit exciting." I say as she walks towards me."

"Really? You should like this then, she drops down but keeps eye contact as she starts licking from base to top, a little kiss and lick and then starting over again. Turning her head she goes for my balls while jerking up and down. "Get you hard and wet to make this easier on that youngster."

"Hmmm, it's working, and you'll be catching up to her shortly."

"With this?" She waggles it back and forth or in age?" Nora gives me her wicked smile, her eye crinkles are gone, even the scar above her ear near her temple was almost gone.

"Both," looking over Mazarine is making a mess of Cataline, three fingers in going slowly while licking and drooling all over her pussy.

"Ready?" Nora asks.

"Ready." Maz giggles.

"Come here," Nora pulls me along by my dick. Mazarine turns Cataline around with her back to me. "Lift her up just under her butt." I do and Nora positions me and pushes Cataline down, we both groan.

"Lean back just a bit and hold her hips," Nora instructs turning me a little, I move one hand at a time so I don't drop her.

"Look at that." Cassandra whispers, "her little legs don't even reach his ankles."

"Oh God, I'm just sitting here stuffed full of James." Cat moans, I release her just a bit and see she would slide down and off without holding her up, that's too bad. "Ugh, move your ass babe" Cataline wiggles.

"Yes, Ma'am." I start moving her up and down with groans from most of the people in the room, I could hear Abi moaning out loud and in my head, and glanced over to see Neivia wrapped around her with her chin on her shoulder whispering, they both smile at me as they see me look.

"Use her James, she's been wanting this since Abi explained the oil slide," Neivia says with Cataline grunting in agreement.

This was sexy, but I chuckled when I saw her head down, hair everywhere with arms hanging with me doing literally everything. Leaning down I wrap on arm around her stomach, the other over her shoulder up to my elbow hold her little tit, laying into her got the little squeaks and then deep throated cursing. This got both Abi and Neivia's full attention, not two feet away from Cataline's hair.

"Get it Cat." Neivia says and looks over at Nora with Cassandra and Maz with Denae, "they couldn't take it." she nudges Abi who nods without taking her eyes off Cat.

"Yeah," Abi reaches out and moves Cat's foot with hers, "That is hot as hell. I got to figure out how to shrink down a little."

Neivia laughs and hugs her sister-wife, "Hubby barely fits now, I'm good."

"Hubby. I remember when I first brought it up and you didn't believe me." Abi says with Neivia pulling her face away from the scene with a nice kiss.

"Yeah, wasn't that long ago."

Abi turns and when she notices cats vision is white with moments before she passes out. She reaches out pushing cats hair out of her face and pulling her into an embrace with her falling back on the bed holding her. "Better?"

"Mmmhmm," Cat says into Abi's boobs. "I'm leaking."

"I know." Abi laughs and rolls Cat onto her back. Looking over to see James lay on his stomach with his arms under the pillow.

"Someone is worn out," Abi says to Neivia.

"Let's go cuddle," Neivia nods over to James.

"Awww, by myself?" Cat rolls over and then reaches down, "nevermind, go have fun, I'm going to wash." Cat stands up and almost buckles.

"Here, come with me wobbly." Neivia walks with Cat down the hall helps her into the bath and almost runs back to see the spot closest to her open beside James.

"Night babe," Neivia kisses his ear.

"Night." I say and fall into a dreamless sleep that felt great in the morning.

Cat walks back into the room with a towel around her hair, "Looks like that worked out well." Cassandra says, "nice work dear."

"Anytime." Cat replies, "seriously, anytime." She chuckles and lays down in her now empty bed.

Waking up to cheers from around the room?

"What happened?" I ask Neivia and sit up next to her.

"Cat figured it out." Neivia whispers back, Mazarine is walking her through the standard learning spells. Looking over at Denae she is looking happy for Cataline without any reservations, that's good.

Walking over to Denae, I take a seat and pull her into my lap, "So, we have to check you multiple times per day now?"

"Maz and Nora do that already." Denae puts her arms around my neck. "I like you like this."

"Affectionate?"

"Naked." She touches her forehead to mine, "thanks for checking on me, It's probably an age thing."

"Age? Well, enjoy it while it lasts." I say with a wink.

"Size also, Cassandra is getting taller." Denae looks over at her.

"What? Hmm, I'm always the last to know, I love you and Cat being little."

"We noticed, I wouldn't mind a little growth, but not like Tahareesa."

"Wait! I'm going to end up being the shortest one here?" I say loudly in shock, getting a few laughs.

"Get washed up, we're going to Nana's," Cataline says and wiggles her fingers at me.

"Your daughter just threatened me I think," I whisper feeling Denae getting up, she nods.

"Looked like it to me also, you should get going."

Serena's house has a crew of people going in and out, moving furniture around and she is standing in the foyer answering questions when we arrive.

"Nana!" Cataline walks over and gives her a hug followed by everyone else, her eye's light up with the inflow of attention.

"I could really get used to this," Serena says looking around the hallway.

'Amice? you have time to hang out at Serena's today?' I send and hear a laugh.

'Mom asked me earlier, just need to finish this up and I'll be ready, thanks James.'

The tour of the house got a few looks as the bedrooms were nice, but giving one to each of us was odd considering.

"Nana, we don't normally stay this far apart, when, uh, sleeping." Cataline says standing in her room. "I'm not a fan of being put into a room by myself anymore."

Amice laughs, "So the people that can talk to each other non-stop, no matter where they are, stay closer together than those of us that can't?"

"You and Harold sleep in different rooms?" Cataline asks.

"What, no, oh, I see." Amice smiles, "There's just so many of you, I sometimes forget the circumstances."

"OH!" Serena says loudly then leans down into Denae and whispers, Denae nods and then smiles,

"You know we have no secrets for obvious reasons Mom?"

"Well, yeah, but whispering it, is easier than blurting it out, what do we do about that?"

"No need to do anything," Abi and Mazarine lead us to the other side of the hall, "There are several rooms here we can remove the walls and put them back in the morning."

"Remove the walls?" Serena asks, "nothing will collapse?"

"Here," Abi walks into the far left room, it is still pretty empty as the work was being done, She removes the wall between the two rooms an then smooths the gap where the walls stood. "See," she then nods to Mazarine who adds four beds, a few tables and the space is a bit small. "One more?" Abi removes the next wall so Mazarine can move the seating area to the far room, with a bath. She turns and winks at me and adds a fireplace to the room.

"OH my, it's not too heavy?" Serena walks down the middle looking at the small fire in the fireplace.

"It goes along the outside of the wall down to the ground, and is really only needed during cool nights after a bath." Mazarine smiles at Serena, " We'll probably be spending more time in your family room than in here. She removes the fireplace.

"Why did I hire all of them to do all the work if you can just do whatever you wish?" Serena laughs.

"Keep up appearances, can't be scaring the locals," I reply. "Who else lives around you?" There are six very large houses on this street, Most the size of our three-home combo in Cegramond, but wider and longer with a full upper floor."

"Special Palace staff and emissaries," Serena replies as we walk downstairs. "Most of the time they are empty, my two across the street are the only permanent residents."

"Just two of them for night and day?" I ask as that seems much smaller than it should be.

"I didn't get out much, and they get away from all of the palace intrigue."

In the family room, the ladies were talking while the nagging feeling came back again, I'm missing something, all this planning is going well, but I'm just what? I understand letting them do what they do best, but my entire life I had a single focus that pushed me, pushed me to never stop, and this coasting along is odd.

'Ahh, there you are.'

'Abi? What are you,' looking up and over at her she is talking to Mazarine.

'I've been waiting for you to figure out that nagging feeling you were having. There are things I will just tell you, but things like this, I have to wait for you to figure out for yourself.'

'What's next?'

'Can't say, we've been through this before, if I tell you, it's not at strong as if you do it.'

'So why say anything at all.'

'Nudges are fine James, telling you to do something is, well, was a bad idea.'

'Thanks Abs, I think it's time I started practicing what I know instead of just doing the same few things. Neivia was helping, but I think.'

"Oh no, you don't!" I glance over at Neivia and she is looking at me.

"What!?" Serena says as everyone stops and stares between the two of us.

"James is trying to dump me for inferior teachers," Neivia says, standing and walking over in front of me and Nora.

"Oh, I'll ugh," Serena starts and Neivia turns towards her.

"No worries Serena, I just need to remind hubby here that as a team, all he needs to do is ask and we can get what he needs to be done."

"What do you recommend dear?" I ask and she turns back.

"Arena training against Harold's teams. All out, leave nothing on the field."

"Harold said you could visit them now if you wanted, he is interested in what you can do." Abi cuts in.

"Now?" I look around, I guess it beats zoning out while they talk all morning.

"We'll be back." Neivia walks over and pulls me out of the chair.

"What just happened?" Serena asks as Neivia and James walk through the portal.

"James learned he was different, again." Cassandra replies. "He spent so much effort into getting to where he is now, and then everything went crazy, so he's been adapting, but has never had time to use his new skills."

"Oh, shouldn't all of you be doing the same?" Serena asks, "You all have the same abilities?"

"We've spent our entire lives practicing our previous paths, we can just expand upon it, James, didn't have any ability before gaining what we have now." Abi answers. "He's gifted in knowing how, from everything he's read, but nothing in practical purposes."

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
483 Followers
12