The Twins Weave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have barely moved at this point; I feel her hands push me back and I am just enjoying the experience. Watching my Abi take control and narrate out loud as she always does in my head but in such a lewd fashion tightens my chest.

I am a few inches shorter than Father and Harold though a little taller than average, lean from so much swimming but no big muscles. My Father and Harold are huge men with muscles on top of muscles. I'm just; me, so it is a shock to my system to see Abi losing her mind over this.

"Oh my Gods!" Abi wraps around my neck, and I feel her nipples poke me and her tits squish out captured as a forever moment in my mind to go with the smell of her hair and the feel of her ass hitting my thighs. I asked for a view and now I'm overwhelmed with everything.

The water is splashing around so I shrink it down below my thighs, I want to see her. Her wet body sliding on me, every part touching me is electric. Every one of my fantasies had me in control and taking Abi in dozens of different ways, but now that it's here, I won't interrupt her as I don't want her to stop for any reason.

"I want to see everything, feel everything, OH! I will never stop my love; Oh, you will never leave me again." she redoubles her grinding. "Stop trying to hold back and join me." I close my eyes and am shocked at how extreme this release is compared to doing this on my own. When I open them again Abi is smiling at me.

"What happened to the water?" she laughs and kisses me before settling back down in my lap. "It's getting a little chilly." I put the water back to where it was and warm it up a little.

"Show off." She giggles and starts pushing me, "I'm so happy you are back, and we are together again. And don't think I didn't notice you cast one spell and then create an impossible portal to come back to me. Let's go to your bed and talk, I connected with Evanora, and she is trustworthy at least in that she wants to be with you more than she wants to turn you in and gain favor."

I create a connection to Evanora and am bombarded with everything she is thinking, her self-doubt, imagination, memories, it blocks out all other sensations and over a few minutes I stop the link and look over at Abi. "You go through that with everyone?"

"You have to compartmentalize, understand though that most thought is not real, people think a thousand different ways each day that never manifest themselves in action. At first, I was horrified at what people were like and then realized we are not our thoughts, we are what we do."

"People even slip up in what they say on occasion with too many thoughts running through their heads, accidentally including part of a stray thought mixed in with what they actually meant to convey. I've seen arguments that neither person believed or even wanted to say but their thoughts pushed through to their mouths with both feeling more betrayed by themselves than the other person.

"Even with you; I've been with you since birth and by your thoughts; you are a conspiracy theory, sex maniac, self-doubter most of the time, but you are always focused and the nicest person I've ever known in deeds."

I go back to Evanora and then block out everything except the ability to push and receive directed thoughts and reach out. "Evanora this is James."

"Okay?"

"You can ask me whatever you want, when you want now, without us being overheard, but I would like to have lunch and have people see us together, maybe go to the training grounds after?"

"That would be fine." Evanora replies and I leave it on and return to Abi.

Abi smiles and kisses me quickly. "Learn to do it while still holding a conversation with the person you are with, you looked like you were struck dumb."

Lying in bed with Abi, we are dressed again though she is wrapped around me, and it is difficult to think of anything except the bath. Luckily Abi is thinking the same, so it is less embarrassing.

"Let us go back to the way it was, until you have more understanding, I am not happy with the full output of what is inside of me." Abi asks and puts her normal blocks back in place.

I connect to father and Harold and Mother but do not say anything yet.

"About Mother." Abi starts, "like I said, not every thought is the person."

"Yeah, it was hard to miss that earlier when we were exploring each other. Is that why she is always so hesitant to show any feelings towards me until I was to be sent away?" I think of the various memories I gathered from Abi earlier and find my mother's attraction to me is anything but innocent.

"I'm used to seeing that in everyone, imagination and fantasy emotions are strong and project out even harder when they are being fought by the person envisioning them."

"Father towards you was the same. Though with Harold it was more control vs. want." I reply.

"James, if someone cares about you, random thoughts will appear and the more you battle against them the more often they appear, you will see over time. Harold is different though; he acts on his random thoughts due to being spoiled with little consequences for those actions. Everything revolves around him, and he has not needed the same filters as everyone else. It is why Father is concerned about you and him now that you are so strong in all paths, and he is focused on so few areas of his one evocation path.

"Can you let Mother and Father know I now have a link to them?"

"Already done, and I am running late to meet him." Abi kisses me a few times, "nothing outside of this room James! And especially not that crazy shit you want us to do in the kitchen." She laughs and gets out of bed.

I want to meet up with my mother in person as the last two meetings have been pleasant and I don't want that to end now that I'm back. I see she is in the library and head off to meet her. I make noise as I enter to make sure she is not surprised and kneel beside her chair and take her hand. She appears devastated and won't look at me.

"I love you mother, you helped keep me going when I left and was overwhelmingly happy when you ran to me upon my return. I will not give that up ever again."

"I love you too dear, I'm just embarrassed that you know that I'm not the mother you thought you had." Mom sighs and puts her hand on mine. "You being in my head, is devastating."

"At least yours are various forms of love whereas mine to you would shock your senses in just how lewd they are. I would never disrespect you in person, though my imagination is far greater than yours."

"James! You can't just say that in here." Mothers' first communication is pushed through. Her demeanor relaxes as I hoped.

"I will keep our link to communication only and promise not to snoop. Though my room is now warded to the point that Velho itself couldn't get through."

"Thank you, it is nice to be able to chat with you whenever we want. What is the point of bringing up the wards?" Mom sends and makes a face like she knows where I am going with this.

"Just saying, a portal between the rooms and nobody would see." I waggle my eyebrows and she pushes me backward onto my butt, though with a smile.

"Your sister did say that you have an awful sense of humor. Thank you for coming here and making me feel a little better about all of this."

"Like I said, I refuse to lose moments like this. It's been far too long, and I plan to get as much love from you as you'll allow."

"Abi says that most of your comments will have double meanings from now on until you are properly punched." Mom laughs at whatever else Abi conveyed.

"I told her not to say spanked as she was going to, or you would make that ridiculous eyebrow move again." Abi sends me.

I get up and kiss mom on the top of her head. "Going to have lunch with Evanora and then go to the training grounds to practice."

"You'll get challenged and tested James, we love the way you act, and no one other than Abi can match you so don't let them get you to show your real potential." Mom sends.

"Yes ma'am."

Eating with Evanora and heading off to the training grounds was mostly out loud with the expected questions and answers anyone listening would want to hear.

"Thank you for dispelling the room and making the books call out, but you could have been more direct about it, I read half that library before finding them." I send after seeing that in her memories.

"It was a shot in the dark and every book in there was worth the time and effort," Evanora replies. "There were other fields of study in there also that you never got to read due to your hasty departure."

"I've read incantations are taught first and if practiced enough they become less necessary, and that the level or size of the spell is based on the pool of magic within. I am positive that I have no pool and use no incantations so I'm wondering if you are all taught limiting principles?"

"You have identified why I am here and do wonder what this all means." Evanora nods with her reply.

We run through all of the basic spells in the two areas chosen and I make sure I say the incantations even though they are not necessary. Most I already know from the books, but many look different when either of our volunteers, Neivia shows me conjuration or Abrimont shows me evocation examples.

"It just happens to be Neivia?" I get from Abi.

"Shush, I'm practicing," I reply.

"Harold incoming," Abi says quickly a little later. "His friend was trying to mess with you earlier."

"Hey squirt, how are your baby spells coming along?" Harold walks over with his entourage.

I turn and face him with huge smile. "Harold! After being cut off for so long; if this is as far as I ever get it will still be the greatest thing ever!"

The desired effect of having him stop and acknowledge that most would probably feel that way and also reduce the threat. I connect with Harold and allow the surface thoughts to come through without staring off into space like an idiot.

"Uh, yeah I guess that would be true. Well, keep it up and fix your stances." He nods at me and walks past me into the keep.

It does appear to have worked as he is thinking that I'm an idiot child and not the dual-path threat like Abi, as he's been imagining since he heard the news, but he also thinks it won't matter how far I progress.

I also hear him responding to his friends about even having a brother that they have never seen or heard of other than rumors, with him replying "it's complicated."

"Lord James, you did great today!" Neivia says as we finish up and I hear Abi groan as she moves in on the "new Lord".

"Thanks, I know we just met, but Abi talked about you often, you are as nice as she described," I reply and start heading back into the keep.

"Oh!, tell the Lady thank you for me. Just let a messenger know when you want to practice, and I'll be here."

"Get used to this "Lord James" as you are the new meat, and most will line up to claim you." Abi says, "though I'm the only one around that can cast illusions or freeze you in place when you try to stray."

"Whoa! Save that dirty talk for the bedroom young lady." I laugh but am still a little concerned.

"Better, Father wants to see you now."

"We are linked, he could just ask."

"He's not used to asking people directly and he is standing right in front of me." Abi replies.

Fathers meeting room has a large conference table and many chairs around the room, we sit at the conference table.

"Abi says you are linked to me, but have blocked out everything else, I appreciate your restraint, I expect you to do the same thing Abi does with everyone else though," Father says and pours himself a drink and I nod in agreement.

"Why the restraint with me? Abi knows everything at all times?"

"I doubt I want to see what was previously thought."

I can understand that, let me see if I got this sorted; You have every path, no incantations and the level of the spell doesn't make a difference?"

"Hmm, in talking this through with Evanora I believe the way things have been taught for generations have put limits in say only eight paths and then choosing from one of them, the incantations and a pool of power being your maximum output. It is all still new, so I will keep you updated on the findings."

"This cannot get out, having the two of you elevates us dramatically and that brings challengers. If what you can do gets out chaos is sure to follow, though between us three." Father leans towards us. "It is a truly wonderful problem to have."

"You amazed me with your political skill today on the practice field. I was obviously worried about the two sons battling it out and do not want to lose Harold no matter his indulgences." Father looks over at me and I have nothing to say.

"Can you show me the portal you created?" Father laughs "I should try and return the ring and get our money back."

I stand and smile, "The only issue is that I haven't been anywhere, so the precision would be off. I'm going to have to visit the places you visit most if you do get rid of it."

The portal pops into place with the same dimensions and in half the time as the first attempt. I turn and shrug, "It goes to my room."

"I don't care if it went to the other side of this room, that is incredible." You are studying conjuration and evocation in public and everything else in your room? Your mother and I need to keep this straight when asked." Father asks and I nod.

"How long will it last?"

"As long as I maintain it as it's not anchored."

"And you don't have the pool being drained, it is just focus?" Father asks and I nod.

"Shit boy, this is crazy." Father laughs and walks through it, and then back. "Your portals also don't get registered with each use," He takes a drink and waves at it, so I let it go.

"Size limitation is?"

I reform the portal the length of the room from floor to ceiling but keep the other side to fit my room. Then I wave and let it go. "The space available."

"I feel 10 years younger just knowing that. And that is just half of what I assume you two can do together.

"Okay let's move on to the bad." Father looks over at Abi and sighs. "The documents were updated this morning and sent to Velho. Originally Abi was going to take over if anything happens to me, though since you two are a pair again it was amended. You are a once in several lifetimes event and there is no getting around that."

"She also said that you have attended almost all of our events and briefing through her," Father gives her a disapproving look. "So, you are up to speed, though you will have to attend in person going forward to ensure you are seen. If the news gets out what you can do, you will take over as the champion and defend us in the major events, until then we will leave it to Harold."

"You two looking at each other like that is going to be a problem until his true abilities are known and then nobody will say anything openly." Father is staring into my face the entire time. I am not prepared and blanch at the comment. The only thing that counts in any marriage is the accumulated amount of power between the two, the more they complement each other the better for the next generation.

"Each external gathering will allow me to portal us back and get a lock in on those locations." I try and change the subject back to what we were saying earlier.

"Thanks James, I desperately wanted you to remind father to double the number of events I'll now have to attend." Abi replies dryly and father smiles at me.

"What? You can teach me how to dance."

"Make that sooner than you think as your mother is already planning an event to honor you attaining two paths at Velho, it will be rather large considering everyone will want to meet the two of you together."

"The Kings entourage to include both daughters will be attending the event, so your etiquette and dancing skills need rapid improvement." Father pushes at me using the link for the first time and winks.

"Seriously!" Abi says looking at the both of us and Father laughs again and sends us to dinner.

After dinner I go and meet Mother in her room. "I would like for you to see my special place tomorrow when it is at its peak." I say and spy out a section of her room.

"You're not being crude again, are you?" Mother says from her chair lowering her book.

"I'll put a portal here so keep this area clear, I promise you will not be disappointed, and I've wanted to show this to you for a very long time," I reply and she doesn't like the vague answer.

"You know your father will have you sent to the mines if you keep this up." She replies and goes back to reading her book. I chuckle and look around the room and its changes from the last time.

I remove the wards in her room and start putting up much stronger wards and shields that get Mother's full attention. I poke a hole for Abi to get through.

"What did you change? Does your father know about this?"

"The previous wards were weak in many areas, I also added a few shields that if the keep was to be reduced to rubble, this room is anchored in place and wouldn't show a scratch on it."

"The Keep staff that takes care of this is going to notice," Mom says but is looking at the work done with interest and smiles, "at least I know you'll be here often to redo them."

"I will visit you, whenever you wish, but these are permanent."

"That's not how they work dear." Mother says automatically as she would to a child.

"Hmmm, I shouldn't have been able to erase the wards either, but I believe it has to do with how they are made. The keep staff make the wards using internal power that dissipates out over time, thus they have to renew them over time with their same internal power they rest and recover. I create the link from the outward source so it is a cycle of dissipation and renewal from the same source."

"If necessary, no matter where we are at in the world, I could bring us all back to this spot in an instant and know there are no surprises waiting. Some people are worth the risk of being found out."

"Your Father was pleased with the meeting today, I haven't seen him pacing about and talking like that in quite some time. He also mentioned you two are together now, from the looks you gave each other today."

I am just glad I am wandering around and have my back to her.

"Come sit."

"What the Hell! Be very careful James." I hear Abi. "Mother and Father have a barrier somewhere that I can't see. I didn't hear any of this today."

Walking over I sit down in the chair next to her and wait.

"Nothing to say?" she asks, "We both know both your powers are off the charts so if it came to that; nobody would mind."

"I will answer any questions you ever ask me honestly," I reply, "If I can get the same from you without the hedging or leaving just a little bit out to spare feelings. Years have been wasted that I will never get back, and the reasons were always vague, lacked love and that is what hurt the most. I already forgave both of you, but I cannot forget and will not allow it to happen again in any other area of our relationships. No more apologies wanted, what I do want is the real you."

"Hmmm, I promise to treat you exactly as you treat me." Mom replies and I nod.

"Is it true?" Mom asks and I nod.

"That is not what I meant James!" Abi is freaking out.

"How long?"

"Yesterday." And mom seems surprised.

"Ahh, the loss of leaving and then the return, that makes sense," Mom says after a moment.

"What are you and Father doing that prevents Abi from seeing things like this?" I ask her in return.