The Twins Weave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess if I have to." Her head lowers down so I lower the water until it is just below to give her access. Three times and each is different. She takes the entire thing down and just keeps swallowing which puts more pressure constricting and feels great and then her tongue moves around and I'm shocked she can even do that, up and off and then all the way back down again.

"Oh shit, that's incredible."

'mmmhmmm' Her hum goes through my core.

"I'm almost there, Mother." I feel her grunt and it's over. She continues to swallow, and I push on the back of her head and push all of my air out a few times.

"Naughty young man, call me Cassandra when I have your cock in my throat." Mom whispers in my ear and I chuckle.

"Raising the water up to the point it almost overflows I put my arm around her and relax after a glorious few days.

"It seems like you just will things to happen, and they do?" Mom asks as the water is rising.

"You just form the weave and shape it to what you want in detail, focus it into being and then make adjustments along the way until you have it just right. With the portal, it is the same each time so it's more like a template I just push out."

"And the paths make no difference?"

"The paths are a limitation of the imagination; I am sure I can teach Abi how to do it. And if I was to get them early enough, new mages wouldn't understand the "impossible" label put on everything.

"Abi because of her multiple paths already?" Mother asks.

I laugh and then start to explain and laugh again. "Abi, because she never studied, I just fed her the answers to whatever question she had. So, she isn't as bought in as most."

"I always knew you did that. It's good to know that all her 'hard work' is paying off." Mom caresses my face and puts her head on my shoulder.

"There are many things I am scared to do as I don't know how it would affect someone, so I stick to external stuff. I am pretty sure I could travel without creating the portal anywhere though a mistake is probably permanent."

"Please don't get yourself killed, I just got you back."

"Agree, not going to mess up the best week of my life." I kiss the top of her head.

"How many preparties do you want with the guests that arrive early?"

"Whatever is appropriate, I leave all of that up to the expert."

"I tell all my children they are my favorite when I have them alone, so, I just want to say that you are my favorite James." Mom giggles after and I laugh.

"Good to know."

"Seriously though from the outside looking in, Abi was a once in a generation event. If you can get her to your level, you both will be once in I don't know how long."

"Sixteen hundred and a few years was the last reported," I reply from the writings in the book.

"Whoa, a bit longer than I was imagining by a thousand years or so. I've asked Abi and I'll ask you also, please look after Harold, it's not his fault for being a copy of his father and he is going to do something rash."

"You didn't have to ask, but I promise to protect the entire family."

"I ask because Abi thinks the week of the event is going to spark incidents between you two, you are going to stop them but in your way that is not something I can handle."

Mother is openly bawling and hugging me, "I feel like I'm just repeating the same mistakes. I just can't do this again, but I don't want to lose him."

"Ahh, yes, I see," I say as I understand she thinks I'll portal him away as opposed to hurting him.

She cries for a bit, and it hits me, "What if I teach him and Abi to do what I do, and he still becomes Baron? Abi and I are free to travel the world and come back when needed?"

"Yes! Please. Though that seems like a long shot, Abi said she didn't get it and he is much more stubborn. Be patient with him, this could take a while."

"Hmmm, though after the long and grueling days of training, I'll need someone to give me backrubs."

"Deal." Mom sits up. "Okay my little miracle, I need to go to my room and cry a little more but with happiness instead of grief." Mom kisses me and walks through the portal back to her room.

I turn Abi's block off and tell her to review the evening.

"Sex magic" I like that. "Oh, yeah, I'd like to travel the world with you, and I love you, but I notice you inserted me into the middle of the training with Harold so you wouldn't be doing it alone. I'm telling mother we are coming to her room; Father should come once we make sure it doesn't smell like sex, and then we can bring Harold in. This can't wait."

I portal to Abi, and then we head to mothers, she opens a window and laughs, "the second time tonight I'm acting like I'm your age."

I look over at the fireplace, "May I?" and Mother nods.

I light the fireplace and then turn it off and let the smoke smell go through the room. "There you go, issue solved."

"First we have to convince Father," Abi says.

"It's not going to be a request," I answer her. "He either does the right thing this time, or he gets nothing. I'm not sacrificing Harold after almost being sacrificed myself."

"I see, you're playing the I'll go with you card and he gets Harold as is, or he can have Harold close to being like you and both of us when needed, and your right, I would go." Abi sits down.

"Abi opens the channel for the four of us. "Father, James, and I need you in Mother's room in reference to the next Baron."

"Damn it, why can't things just happen around this place. Heading your way." Father is grumpy.

We go over the entire conversation from earlier, father balks, and we play we leave and you get Harold as is card, and he buckles.

"Abi, add Harold to the group channel, Father, you will ask for him to come to Mother's room."

You will let him know that we were put in as the heir to Baron due to the combination of powers. Let that sink in for a moment and then tell him that we will decline the offer on one condition and that he and Abi will learn all paths from me. Once he does that Abi and I will live here but run around the world and come back when needed."

Father calls Harold and he of course is shocked to have all four of us in his head. He balks at coming to mothers at this time, but Father tells him to get over here immediately.

He knocks and enters. "Yeah, I know what this is."

Father tells him to sit and Harold says he'd prefer to stand as he already knows. Harold Sit. And he balks again.

"Harold Sit" I say and Harold slides across the floor and is forced to sit. He looks over at me shocked. "Sorry man, but there are things you just aren't going to believe."

Father tells him the rules on how he can still be Baron. Harold of course doesn't believe anyone can learn all paths.

"Alright before I prove anything, I first want you to remember we are family, you admit that Abi knows two paths right?" He nods, and you thought I knew two paths?"

"Yes, but you two are twins." He answers.

"Yet Abi casts using power and incantations and I will things into being, which doesn't sound like twin abilities to me. What I am saying is that I know I can teach you and Abi how to do this.

"Why would you?" Harold asks.

"We almost sacrificed me; I will not let my older brother be sacrificed in the same way." I reply looking right at him.

"I've seen you train; you are saying all of that was an act and you are some master mage that knows everything?"

"The pretending part is real, but technically I'm only a week old in even learning how to cast but let me show you what I've learned in that week.

I stand up and create a portal that goes to Abi's room and I walk through grab her pillow and walk back in and throw it to her. I look at the fireplace and it it bursts into flames and then I put it out again.

I make Harold stand up and sit back down again.

"Is that enough or would you like to randomly pick things until you believe it." I lean back to sit down and create a chair to catch me, and then I laugh and put a mug of ale in his hand.

"I want one also." Father sighs, so I give him one and both ladies their favorite drinks.

"I speak to all of them in the group chat, we cannot talk about this or do any of what I just did outside of a newly warded room. we found out the hard way that the Inquisitors are watching me. I will ward your room and fathers' room so that you can speak freely in all our rooms. Nothing, and I mean nothing can be said outside of our heads or they will dissect all of us to figure out how this works."

"You are going to teach me all of this and give up Baron back to me, you and Abi run around the world and I can call you back with this? Does it have a range?" I shake my head no.

Mom gets up, walks over and sits in Harold's lap. "I just couldn't sit around again and see something bad happen with you or James. Please honey, be patient and learn how he does this, and we are back to being where we were."

"Of course I'll do this. I'm not even sure why anyone would think I wouldn't. I was positive once James got his power, no matter how little that the twins were taking the helm and I was done. "You were in my head weren't you?" Harold asks Abi and she nods.

"Things were escalating, and I wanted to end it before anything started. I could see little incidents between you two that grew until the party was going to have a very bad ending."

"And James being immune to magic plus everything he can do; I was the bad ending?" Harold asks and Abi nods.

"How did you know he was immune?" Mother asks.

"Uh, on the practice field one of my friends tried to freeze him in the middle of a spell, and then we tried a few other little things and he never flinched. I know it was stupid, but in our defense, he wasn't wearing any protection, and we couldn't detect any shields and I've never heard of it before."

"There were a few more that I saw and a few that were coming." Abi says after he finishes, "And then, that's why we're here."

"I'm in." Harold says and stands up, "I got some thinking to do, Abi will tell you what it is," He laughs and then says, "I can use this group thing whenever?" Abi nods.

"No, hell no." Father says. "I got enough to deal with, create your own channel and bring me in when things need to be finalized."

I create a channel between the three of us. "Abi, let us go see Harold's room for a moment."

We follow him back to his room, when the door shuts, I remove all the wards and put the new wards in place. "There you go, we can talk out loud in here and like the other rooms nothing gets through these wards except the communication channel."

"You really think we can learn that?" Harold asks.

"Yep, we just have to get all the rules you were taught out of the way first," I reply. "See you tomorrow." I throw up two portals. "One for you and one for my room." To Abi.

Abi walks into my room and laughs. "Sneaky. Time for some sex magic?"

"I stop for a moment and focus on the moment Mother was on the invisible table with the music."

"Hehehe, that does look pretty cool." Abi says and pushes me onto the bed.

"How was the bonding with Neivia today?"

"She's alright, we're going to keep her." Abi replies and lays on top of me. "Your girlfriend is the only one so far that didn't give it up."

"To be fair, she is brand new, and we've been close to it for a very long time." I reply and kiss her.

"She is not sure where she stands at the moment, though her head is in the clouds she is ready to be dumped the day after the party."

"Really? That's not good. I'll ask her to find the next event at another keep so I can get the location and she knows this isn't the end."

"You're going to be one of those party boys that goes to all of them huh!"

"Yep."

"Your second Mom is flying high also right now. She was tickled you called her that after she cut all ties to everything else." Abi pokes me, "Don't be using your sex magic on her."

"I think she's too old to learn how, but you never know, I might include her in all of the training. Can you talk to Father about making her the Librarian and expanding out our current? If she wants to do it."

"She will, she is bored so hunting down books will keep her occupied in addition to the training and being your lunch date every day."

"Between the sex and what you did for Harold, Mother is pretty much purring in her bed right now with joy. She was scared to death that we were going to repeat what happened to you."

"We had a good day, cuddle with me." I pull her around and hug her.

Morning:

"Evanora, we are going to do training in Mother's room, Abi and Harold and I'm going to talk to Neivia." I send and she agrees.

"Abi, How do I find her?"

"That's a very big ask for someone you've known for a few days." Abi sends back.

"You said we are going to keep her, IF I can get 2 or 3 or 4 of you to take this we will be able to handle any issues that come our way." Abi guides me to their quarters.

"Lord James!" Neivia's mother answers the door.

"Good morning Mrs. Abires, is Neivia around for some extra training?"

"Yes! Come in and thank you for taking her; and our invitation to your gaining the two paths."

"Of course, I wouldn't know what to do without her, and mother said she's going to sit next to you so you two can share embarrassing stories." I laugh.

"Oh! Next to the Baroness, and yes, all mothers love to share those." Mrs. Abires whispers, "Neivia has been smiling and talking about you constantly."

"Good to know, we are starting a new private training with Abi today and I wanted to bring Neivia along to see if she wanted in. We can't talk about it though as Abi has been turning people down for years so this is payback for Neivia helping me, and, Abi had fun with her getting the dresses. It will be Mother, Harold, Abi, Neivia, and me in mothers' room if you need her for anything."

Mrs. Abiris was a bit shocked that it was basically my family and Neivia only, and then the date to the party so you could hear the wheels turning.

"Lord James! That is, well something special, thank you for everything."

"James! What are you doing her so early?" Neivia comes down the stairs.

"We are going to start training with Abi, it will be Harold and my Mother today in her room if you are interested."

"Harold is going to be there?" Neivia asks.

"Lord Harold, and yes Neivia you should go, why so many questions, nobody gets this opportunity." Her mother cuts in.

I chuckle and explain, "the family had a chat with Harold last night and you should notice differences today, and Mother will be there so he will be a gentleman even if he doesn't want to."

"Your daughter is a very good judge of character; she wasn't wrong in her question." I smile as Mrs. Abiris looks back and forth between us and stays quiet.

"How long till training, I have to grab Evanora still?" I ask the group.

"After breakfast." Harold says back.

"They said after breakfast." I answer and Neivia looks at me.

"Were you just talking to them now!? You had a faraway look and then came back to give us the answer."

"Yeah, Abi has always been able to do that," I answer back. "State secrets though you two."

"Yes, Lord James." Mrs. Abiris says right away.

"Yes, Lord James." Neivia says after emphasizing Lord.

"Neivia!" her mother looks over at her.

"Lady Neivia", I say, and both their heads snap around. "Just James please, especially you Mrs. Abiris.

"And you can call me Mazarine, James."

I cup my mouth and take a step towards Mazarine so Neivia can't see what I'm saying, whispering, "Mazarine, she is right there, she can hear us."

"Very funny; Let's go get breakfast." Neivia pushes me towards the door, though her mother laughs.

"So, you can talk to Abi wherever you are?" Neivia asks.

"Yep, even in Velho, that is more of a twin genetic thing I think though."

"Velho, that's on the other side of the world, no way."

"Abi can you answer her please?"

"Yes Abi, we can chat anywhere," Abi replies to both of us, and I see Neivia jump and squeak.

"Told you."

"Are you joining us for breakfast Abi?" I keep Neivia in the loop.

"Not this morning, will meet you after." She replies.

"Before we go to the training, I have to tell you about it and see if you are up to this?" I say to her. "You can just think the answer at me, and I'll get it."

"Okay?" she sends and I nod that I got it.

"How do I put this? There are going to be some very state-secret things going on in the room. You are going to be stuck to us for at least the next year if you say yes."

"Yes."

Chuckling, "I wasn't done yet, okay, we are only allowed to talk about what we are doing like this. Never to be mentioned vocally."

"Sure, and we can talk to each other anytime?" Neivia asks.

"Uh, maybe; probably."

Both of us hear Abi laughing her ass off. "Yes Neivia, all the time, James is an early morning chitchat kinda guy."

"Alright back to the tasks at hand, I'll be teaching you and Harold and Abi and Evanora how to do spells the way I do spells."

"Oh." Neivia says sounding disappointed and Abi starts laughing all over again.

"Oh my, my stomach hurts. Oh my gods, so funny." Abi says and starts laughing again.

I start laughing also at that. "Thanks, Neivia, what I mean is what I've been doing on the practice field was because I am being monitored by the Inquisitors, so I had to pretend to be doing so poorly."

"Oh, that's good, well not the inquisitor part!" She says and then she smiles.

"Rude, so I'll teach you four a new way to cast that will let you use all of the paths."

"What! Two has been the maximum and even then, you and Abi are rare." Neivia replies.

"First thing we will teach is to throw away all previous teachings, they create limitations to what you can do. I'll explain it better when everyone else is there also. This is just to make sure you don't walk in there cold, though this is the first day for everyone."

"You can seriously cast spells from all eight paths?" Neivia has her utensil pointing right at me emphasizing every word.

"Yes, and remember rule one, ignore previous teachings."

"This can't be a prank because your entire family is going to be there, right?"

"That's it, Abi, I'm going to need a new date for the party."

"Neivia can come as my date." Abi replies, "James is telling the truth, it's why he's teaching me and not me to him."

"All eight paths and you are including me? That would cost more than, well, anything."

"We can work it out in trade," I reply immediately, and she nods.

"Ahh, the inquisitors are watching you.. I understand now. They are afraid of you because of this and that is why we can only talk like this."

"Good morning Evanora, we are getting ready to go to Mother's room, would you like us to pick you up on the way?" I send as we finish breakfast

"Good morning, yes, please."

"Okay, let's go get Evanora and stop by Abi's room.

We stop by Evanora's and I open a portal to Abi's room and Neivia gasps.

"Yeah, they are my favorite," I say and lead her into Abi's.

"Hey Abs," closing the port and reopening another to Mothers.

"Walking into mothers' room, she is in her seat reading and watches us all walk through the portal.

"Oh, Neivia, welcome to the party."

"Thank you, Baroness, I was surprised also," Neivia replies.