The Twins Weave Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex Magic, The Royal Family.
12.3k words
4.81
16.7k
44

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
480 Followers

And * Authors Bullet Notes:

- There is Taboo subject matter

- This series runs 130ish 'word.doc' pages for CH1-4.

- This is an odd first-person point of view almost exclusively.

- Quite a bit got cut out of CH1 as 50 word.doc pages to get to the first scene was a bit much.

Ratings and comments on plot development are always welcome.

The Twins Weave: CH:2

"I will need to ride out there in the morning and setup wards as the portal will be noticed. Would you like to visit me this evening?" I ask.

"No, come to my room and show me how to do the wards here so we can have a portal between the two rooms." She replies and I agree.

Getting out of the tub; "I've held you up long enough." Neivia gets out and we leave together until I break off to go to Abi's room.

I drop the wards in the room and put up two that will keep the spying out.

Giving her a kiss, grab two seats and we sit facing each other.

"We were born as one so I know you can see this if you just ignore your teachings and do as I tell you.

I hold out my hand "I found this isn't necessary, but it does help in the beginning."

"I'm going to think of creating a replica of the chair I am sitting on and put a weave together to do it. Watch the weave form above my palm." I do it very slowly and Abi shakes her head no.

I try it a dozen more times with no success.

"Let's lay down and do some reading." We kiss for a little while and then we cuddle as I bring up book one in my memory and start reading so Abi can follow along. She can see it, but this will take hours to read as it's hard to stay focused holding her.

"Fine, put up the wards and we can continue this when we have time," Abi says after about 20 pages into book one.

I smile at her, "I know this isn't your favorite pastime, so I'll make sure to give you treats after each session." I make her room as secure as mother's.

"Neivia is a freaking gem James, she was just as happy to help before you dropped the 'you are officially on the roster' as she was after."

"What if she was just as helpful for you?"

"I know, you've been thinking about that since she made the comment about your sexy oral display. And yes, I've thought about it thousands of times, but have never done anything like that. I'll keep an open mind as we'll be together often before the party."

I focus for a moment and move all our clothing to a cushioned bench at the foot of her incredibly intricate four-posted bed.

"HA! You found a make us naked spell?" She asks shocked when she sees me lose my clothes and then looks down at herself. "I thought I caught you imagining us naked."

"The more I do this, the more I realize the easy stuff can be done by imagination alone."

"Could you imagine me bigger boobs?" Abi asks as she rolls over

"What?! You are my perfect type. I mean, I can practice on other things and get back to you."

"I'd like to be able to disguise us and go out and about without people recognizing who we are. Portal to a faraway city, take in the sights and the dining, and then come back when we are done."

"Sounds like fun, we need to travel there once, and then we can go back whenever we want." I reply and will see what I can do after the event is over, see if Father needs anything done, wait a minute.

I see Abi's face look at me embarrassed. "Maybe a little role play thrown in there?" I ask.

"Maybe." She replies, "though was more thinking about me as Mother since I never got to see that."

"Whatever you want is fine with me Abi." We make out since we are already feeling all over each other and it is getting more intense. I turn her block on for a few moments.

"Hey! I really like to be able see and feel everything."

"Yes, but I want to surprise you and then you can turn it back on after. I'd like to try what you said you wanted earlier, but slightly different."

"How different, it looked really, great." Abi replies as I scoot down her bed.

"Flip over;" I crawl up and kiss her down from her neck to her calves and then work my way back up. Pulling her up I kiss her ass. And she flips the block off immediately.

"Fuck yeah, I'm almost there and you haven't done anything yet."

I get back to work on her ass and then slide down and start licking and sucking. Abi doesn't flow like Neivia and is lighter in color with it opening like a flower as I go along but quite a bit tighter.

"Fuck James, I love you and how you think, keep going, I'm there now!" Abi pushes at me at the same time she pushes back and reaches to try and grab my head. Though her upper body drops down and I dig in now that her ass is up higher and I get more access, pushing my fingers in and rubbing my chin on her clitoris I can feel her body tense up and then the large exhale.

"If I would have known; this would have been happening a long damn time ago." Abi says as she lays there with me sliding up her body until I line up.

"Wait, I want to taste you also."

"One second, I want to feel you with as much of my body touching you as I can." I slide in and hold both of her hands to the bed.

"Fuck it, I'll do it after," Abi pushes her ass up. "This is better than the bath, hold me down and take it."

I look at her hands, down her back and then at her legs. "You like to see yourself held down and trapped?"

"So much."

"You took what you wanted in the bath; Now I get to take what I want. Don't move."

I interlock her fingers and push into her harder then pull all the way out, staring at her perfect ass and watching me slide in and out of her.

"Grab your.." I release her hands.

"Abi reaches back and grabs her ass with both hands and starts moaning into the sheets like she is close again."

"I like you wide open for me, I lick my thumb and push down. "This one is next." Abi starts spasming and thrashing while grabbing the sheets.

She spins around. "That was so good, so good, seeing it and listening to your thoughts and feeling it at the same time is such a turn on. Everything is yours whenever you want it as I had two orgasms in just a few minutes it seems. Now can I taste you?"

"That is something you'll never have to ask me, and if anyone comes near that door they are going to end up in my room in Velho." Abi smiles at that and pushes me into the middle of the bed.

"I watch her kiss and lick the crown, and then she is working her way down to my balls and back up, every gasp she smiles and licks and sucks on that area a bit more.

"How don't you watch this from my point of view? I can't even imagine." Abi says and gets back to it.

"I much prefer to see your eyes from this angle." Which is true, I've seen me enough already.

Two times in one day that is two times more than all previous days.

Training Grounds:

"Hey, what did we say about showing off?" Abi sends to me while at the training grounds. "I know she sucked your dick, and you don't want to look foolish, but calm it down a bit."

"These are the easy ones; I'll struggle on the intermediary." I send back and acknowledge that she was right.

"Let her know I'll be out there shortly."

"Abi is going to drop by to pick you up and get us some clothes," I say after finishing the last attempt.

"Okay." She smiles and whispers, "I should come by more often, you are doing pretty good today."

"You've got her roped in, she wouldn't tell a soul if you opened a portal and pushed her into your room right now." Abi sends as she walks out of the keep.

"Lady Abigail." Neivia stops and takes a step back from me.

"Just Abi from now on Neivia," She looks back and forth between us and smiles. "We are going to have some girl talk after we get rid of studly. Father is going to let us use the ring to the city of Iocamar and get the good stuff."

"You going to kiss her goodbye and scoot or be all awkward about it?" Abi says over to me.

"This is what I was talking about yesterday, she loves to do this, don't let her bully you." I say to Neivia.

"I don't mind it if it's going to be things like that." She says back right away.

"See, she gets it." and nods over to Neivia for me to get it done.

I laugh, "Well, I guess I'm done here." I walk over and kiss Neivia and then kiss Abi on the cheek and head back inside.

"I've never been there before," Neivia says as I'm walking away.

"Neither have I so let's make a day of it," Abi says back to her.

"Wait! James come with us." Abi yells over to me.

"Nope, get someone there to carry your stuff," I yell back without turning around.

I think about it for a few moments and turn towards Tovenaar's room and the ring. "Hmm, okay, I'll go long enough to get a bearing in case we ever want to go back unofficially." I send to Abi.

"Great."

I follow them around from shop to shop while looking around for a good out of the way place to be able to portal into and find that there are plenty as the shopping area is huge and the people are few. Guessing the prices keep this place running and not the quantity. I've had enough I can head back as my feet are killing me and I'm bored.

"I'm going to head back to my room." I send to Abi and she pouts.

"Come on, hang out with us a little longer, this is fun."

"You two have your girl talk, I'm good, I'll be back when it's time to leave."

I walk around a corner that doesn't have anyone around, create portal, step-through, removal portal, in my room and done. Doubt anyone could have seen that. "Let me know when you are ready to leave and I'll come back with you."

"She's got pretty good taste." Abi sends.

"Obviously," I reply and laugh.

"I was going to be a smart ass, but I have the same taste she has so I'll agree, this time."

I talk to Evanora in the Library and ask if she can get the weave books from Velho and she says she can but it will be documented. I inform her that since the Inquisitors sent her here to study me and report back anything abnormal, they probably wouldn't care. And we just go back and forth answering questions on what their next move might be.

"James, why tell me this, what if they were to get inside my head as you are?"

"You already know so much already it wouldn't matter, and If they tried, I'll be there before they go very far and will persuade them to leave you be. Can't have my second Mother violated like that."

"Aww, that was nice, and thank you, I have been worrying about that for quite some time. Have you been back since?"

"No."

"You might want to go back every few days until you are sure they haven't found other ways or have other plans."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Okay back to the weave, Abi is about as close to you as anyone can genetically be so I do have hope that she will be able to achieve the same results."

"I agree, and she hasn't studied anything that I didn't send to her so she might not be as bought into the current system."

"James, we need you here, not life-threatening, but it is important." Abi sends. I agree to be there shortly.

"Gotta run, Abi is calling me back. You will be coming to the event and dancing with me at least once, right?"

"Of course, it is part of my official capacity to follow you around." Evanora laughs.

I hurry to Abi's room as it is closer and pop back into the corridor, I left earlier acting like nothing happened and Abi guides me through my eyes to where they are at.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"We have just about everything, and this store is going to give us a discount if they can show a picture of Abigail shopping there, a bigger discount if you are with her." Neivia replies excitedly.

"You brought me back for a discount?" I send to Abi.

"It's a lot and we can then spend that on other things." She replies.

The store owner has Abi pick out some clothes for me to wear for the photo as I'm not presentable as is. Though I do get to keep them after.

Next thing you know there is an image of us in the front window shopping and smiling. "Quad powered, dual person, one store!" underneath. The store owner and the ladies are extremely pleased with it, and I end up stuck there for another hour before heading back home.

I take a nap as I am new to shopping and it is exhausting.

"James!" Mother wakes me up, get ready and come see me.

I get ready and wear the outfit I was given earlier and portal into my mother's room.

"Oh, nice, you're wearing the outfit in the picture Abi sent us. It was very cute seeing you three shopping and smiling. I'd like for the three of us to do that together also soon." She smiles and I groan. You and your father are the same way, couple of babies."

"Would you like to eat first and then dance the night away?"

"Yes! I take it Neivia showed you how?" Mom replies smiling.

"We went through about a dozen, she also called out the various songs and the dances that go with each one. We had no music in my room though, if you have some here you could make sure I'm doing it right."

"Wonderful, let's eat and I'll play the list of songs I've picked out for the evening, this way you will know for sure."

We both eat light as were going to spend an hour dancing, though she explains it will be longer than that the night of, due to various breaks.

"Abi was giving me the details of what Neivia was running you through, she is an excellent choice to bring and has already earned her keep by being so overprotective and helpful."

"She is very nervous, but she is powering through it pretty well."

"Of course she is, this is a once in a lifetime event for her, so we will make sure she is taken care of throughout and I know her parents, they will sit near me so we can keep them occupied."

"Okay, let's see what she showed you on and off the dance floor." Mother smiles and sets the first song to play. "It's Cassandra from this point until I tell you otherwise."

We start the first song and I start the dance with mom nodding at the selection. "Loosen up James, you're being very rigid." I'm not exactly sure how you just 'loosen up', but I try and go with the flow of the music and keep my eyes on Cassandra's and smile when I see her beaming smiles.

"Really good James, not looking at your feet and each step was correct, lengthen or shorten your step based on your partner. Feel where they place their feet without staring at the floor and you will be a top dancer out there amongst the men."

The second song went well also and the third was the slow song and mother; Cassandra pushed in and wrapped herself around me, "If you dance like this, it will be scandalous, just as it is right now," Cassandra sighs, I reach down and grab her ass and pull her in tighter, so she does the same and hold each other tight giving up the feet placements and just rocking back and forth. "I've always wanted to dance like this to these types of songs."

I lean in and we make out and grind against each other until the song ends. "Whew!" Cassandra steps back and is embarrassed, "If we could talk everyone else into that, it would be talked about for ages."

The next song she changes the dance Neivia picked to something else and showed me the steps. Only a few differences in half of the dances I've learned. The next slow dance we were right back at it and by the end she was breathing heavy.

"Saving the next slow dance for last, though it won't be during." We are taking kisses whenever the dance has our faces close enough and we are smiling and teasing and laughing throughout.

I have a surprise for you during the last slow dance. "You can lead after, but I would like to lead for the first minute or so."

"Okay." I get a suspicious look.

As we get to the last dance I pull her in and have my thigh between her legs. Pulling her ass up into me she moans into my mouth and I do the same as I did with Abi and remove our clothes and put them in a chair near us.

I feel her tense up and gasp into my mouth and then she melts against me and we continue dancing and making out but with much more skin available. I remember her breasts from the brief glimpse in the bath but feeling them naked and pressed against my chest is a whole different level. Much more of everything compared to Abi and Neivia, and softer. I can feel that she gets as wet as Neivia on my thigh and I'm pushing and pulling her while pressing my thigh in.

Breaking the kiss, I go for her neck and shoulder leaning back and going for the other side and then just her neck in general. Cassandra is moaning where she loves it and gasps where it seems ticklish and groaning on every pull in up my thigh.

Moving backward and pulling her along with me I sit on the top of the chest by her bed and pull her legs across my closed legs until she kneels on either side of my lap.

"Okay, now you lead, Cassandra," I whisper watching her eyes close.

I hear a hiss and then a sigh as she guides me in as she goes right back to wrapping her arms around my neck. I repeat the process I saw her do earlier with the device on her table and get the third song to start again.

"We're going to have to create a ninth path and call it sex magic as you are full of surprises." Cassandra smiles down and kisses me. Using the music we grind and make out, I've been used twice already in the last day so feel pretty comfortable in lasting long enough, we stay with the rhythm and when the song comes to an end I put a faster song on and start getting into it. Leaning back and pulling her with me while pushing into her faster and harder.

"Oh Gods yes! Harder Honey!" Cassandra face is in my neck and, standing up with her I don't have the strength to make it to the bed, so I create a table but don't pull it all the way in. Laying her on top of it and continuing to pull it forward until she rests on it and I can let go it looks like she is floating but she can feel it below her. Lifting her legs up and holding her ankles pushing her legs back until her pussy is aimed up enough for me to push down into it and then it is time to pound her as fast and as hard as I can.

"Ugh, like that, don't stop!" Cassandra stops moving and her legs get heavier as I continue to push through her orgasm and find out she gushes all down around my dick, down my waist and all over her thighs. I didn't feel the same squeezing that I had with Abi or Neivia, it was just a surprise release and a lot of grunting and redness in her face and neck.

She scoot slides away from me and won't let me back in. "I'm done, need a break."

"What!? What is this?" she feels the edges and turns on her side.

"A replica of your table but you looked good hanging in the air so I left all the coloring out." I smiled, that is going to be burned into my memory forever."

"Everything is burned into your memory forever dear, though I'll take it." She smiles, "Haven't done that since I was your age." After getting off the table she asks me to get rid of it before she walks into it later, so I do.

"Whew, we need to clean up. Portal us to your bath dear." She walks to the portal and I go to grab the clothes. "Leave them be," as she steps through.

In the bath she does the same routine as Neivia, washing me down and then herself, I guess this is a woman thing? And then we relax with her resting on me. "Can you warm it up without cooking us?" she asks and this is becoming a normal thing for me so it comes out the right temperature.

"That is nice, if we ever decide to stop, I'm still coming in here for the warm baths. Many of the youngsters like it too hot."

"Hmm, I don't know, there is a price for the services rendered," I reply and she starts feathering my dick with her fingers.

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
480 Followers