The Twins Weave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring the queen your majesty, give her the time to prepare and she will appreciate several of the songs." Abi says and the King laughs.

"How soon I forget, Hmm, you are probably worth every inquisitor combined when it comes to managing the household. Bring her along, anything else?"

"Visit her now and tell her why the wards were added and then ban anyone from interrupting until morning." Abi smiles and walks through the portal.

"I take it she runs everyplace she visits?" The King asks me as I walk towards the portal.

"We are just pawns on..." I reply and hear Abi "Hey!"

"Fine, I'm coming," I say out loud for both to hear and the King laughs again.

I step into Abi's room and she hugs me. "That went better than expected."

"So far so good, if we can make it through the dance we should be good until we get Harold up to speed."

I open a channel to the entire family and Neivia: "Quick rundown for this evening before I head off to bed. Abi and I are back, he will take care of the imposter guards and the Inquisitors, I fixed the wards for him, and he's going to use the portal and bring the queen to dance but doesn't want to interrupt the evening. All in all, a good chat, but he alluded to more which is probably all of them coming."

"I'd say so!" Father replies.

"So, when can I come see you?" Neivia sends.

"Now would be a good time dear." Mother answers.

"Oh My." Neivia replies realizing she sent this to the group and not just to me.

"Well, that was embarrassing." She says as she walks into the room.

"I have a feeling they already knew, and now you have Mother's blessings. Sounds like a win to me."

She hugs and kisses me and pushes me back onto the bed. "I was so worried."

"The king was very upset that the Inquisitors were spying on him and his family, so part of it was fixing that for him and making him realize they were the bigger threat for now."

"So, he still might come for us when he realizes we all know how to do what you do?" Neivia is taking my shirt off so I do my new favorite naked trick and she laughs.

"He also wants me to champion the Kingdom against the others."

"Of course, he does, how often do they do that?"

"No idea, but I told him I need time to figure out what I can actually do."

"You just relax tonight, and I'll take care of everything." She kissed down my stomach and starts by kissing all over my dick and balls and licking back up with her hands running up and down my stomach and chest."

"I want to." She comes off and asks, "Can everyone still hear?"

"No."

"I want to ride you tonight, nice and slow and make it romantic after what you just did. Before that, we need to talk. About us and Abi." Neivia looks up at me and then straddles my legs, she is looking at my face and absently rubbing my dick still.

"So when you said you and Abi would travel the world while Harold ran things here? Does that mean I only get to participate when you return?"

"No." Abi steps in. "Sorry, James, but this is kind of important and your dick is hard so I'm going to take over."

"We want you to join us. Not just me and James and you and James but all of us equally."

"I know you mean well but I am far from being equal compared to the two of you," Neivia replies while still looking at me. I make a face at her and shake my head no.

"James can marry you, he cannot with me." Abi says and I thought it a bit fast considering I hadn't thought that through yet with everything else going on. "You don't have to, and we haven't and wouldn't treat you as anything but an equal, but that would solve your equality issue if rank is important.

"And of course you know I've been mostly with women than men or I should say man." Neivia says instead of asking.

"Well, yeah, but I haven't, though this part I'd rather talk to you about in person." Abi sends and you can feel the embarrassment.

"You want to get married to me?" Neivia says out loud. "Nevermind, don't answer that; Let's talk about this again after everything settles down." She gives me a big smile and slides up my chest and puts her arms around my neck. Sliding back down she gets me into position and stops just as the pressure to enter her begins.

"Are you going to watch me grind all over James tonight, Abi?" Neivia asks.

"Yes."

"Fuck, this is insanely hot, you watch it through his eyes as if it was you?"

"It is, and exactly as if you were riding me." Abi sends.

"Oh my Gods, I'm already going to orgasm, fuck, can I, Oh, shit."

"Yes, you can watch through his eyes when it's me." Abi finishes for her.

"Fuck, this feels so good and." Neivia starts shaking and. "Faster James."

I grab her ass and start going much faster as Neivia is groaning. Neivia leans back with her hands on my thighs.

"No need to worry about the princesses now Neivia, James is all ours." Abi sends and Neivia groans and falls back onto my chest, and I've just been enjoying the view and feelings and commentary, but I'm at an end and push her hips down and hold her down.

Neivia squirms around, "Let me feel it, I'm right there again." I cum inside of her and hear them both moaning.

"That felt so different and hot." Neivia sits back up and smiles.

"He was my first also," Abi says, and I look at Neivia surprised, and she nods.

"A few have groped and kissed, that's why I was worried the last time. Though if I'd have known it would be like this, I'd have been here every day."

Chapter 3-4 (written) -- waiting for the previous chapter to make it through vetting.

Book2 is being formed but not written: More fighting though James isn't as adept at fighting as he is as a tactician. Comments on story line and future are welcome.