The Twist Ch. 04

Story Info
Terry gets new roommates.
1.4k words
4.35
2.6k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say this was the best birthday of my life is an understatement, I was giddy the whole way back ready to share at least some details of what I just experienced I know a gentleman never tells but Jason was no gentleman and even I had my off days so maybe I can do a tiny bit of gloating.

I bought Jason something to thank him for his thoughtful gesture when I got in the house it was very quiet eerily quiet.

Jason wasn't much of a daytime nap kind of guy this guy has the energy of 10 men putting away my present for Jason half disappointment struck me as it was evident he wasn't here as tired as I am I suddenly felt weak in the knees I had an astonishing 3 orgasms from all the activity Donna couldn't keep her mouth off me she was so cock hungry not to mention Tanya was ready and eager to jump on me over and over.

I actually was starting to get hard again when I opened my bedroom door I fell to the ground on my knees. Jason was in my bed with Jenny and Cindy sleeping against him.

I had no idea from the shock it didn't take me but 2 seconds to recognize them air was out of me I just felt like vomiting there and then. I staggered out in shock half of me was still in there tearing Jason awake asking him what is going but I just couldn't for the life of me do that I felt ill I drank some water trying to regain my composure.

It may sound crazy i don't even remember getting in the car I just was driving, next thing I knew I hear sirens if only it could just get better and better. I pulled over it was a police woman with unbelievable legs after giving her my driver's license I heard her say my name are you Terry Adams? I reply yes do you know Tanya and Donna? I Said yeah how do you know them? I'm Tiffany I'm their roommate I looked up her eyes were sparkling oh my lord she's gorgeous oh hi Tiffany I didn't know I was speeding I'm just upset Tiffany got low to me looking at me what's wrong?

I told her it's personal Tiffany obviously knew I was upset listen love go to Tanya's she will help you I'll be home later I'm giving you a warning slow down lover boy winking at me. I couldn't help it but I was watching her walk away her ass was a thing of beauty complete hour glass I had forgotten what happened earlier and I took Tiffany's advice I went over to Tanya and Donna's.

The two had me in their kitchen sad eyes looking at me because Tiffany already told them I was in a bad way their worrying looks was so Heartwarming to me. Uhm Donna I found Jason at home with Cindy and Jenny? In my bed the room smelled of sex and alcohol.

Donna sniffled it was obviously painful for her I'm sorry I didn't want to tell you but you deserve to know, Tanya held onto Donna as she kind of had a quiet cry she really did like Jason I felt horrible Tanya looked at me what are you going to do?

I had no choice I had to be honest I have no idea my whole life is wrapped around me best friend we live in the same house I hold the deed but I can't kick him out I work with him I have no idea what to do.

Tanya held me hand tightly it's OK love she whispered you can stay with us right Donna she looked at Donna she smiled it's not even a question just move in. I was kinda shocked I love Tanya and i think i love Donna but this was too soon but then again there's no law saying I can't so I reluctantly accepted I didn't want to take advantage of their generosity.

I offered to cook for them clean and buy whatever they needed It was a crazy thing to agree to but I honestly would've rather swam with sharks to go back in that house.

Later after dinner Tiffany came home she introduced herself we talked a bit the four of us really was having a fun first night together I learned Donna kept an orchard she actually brewed homemade wine so they always had some wine after a few bottles we were getting kind of frisky.

Tiffany kept giving me wine and insisting to taste it off my lips the next thing I knew all 3 ladies were tasting my lips all 3 were taking turns kissing me I was getting drunk and couldn't tell whose tongue was in my mouth but I definitely recognized the mouth on my cock it was the one and only Donna she did this thing with her tongue where she slides the point to the tip of my cock then swishes it from side to side it drove me crazy.

I did learn that Tiffany unlike Tanya or Donna is a cisgender woman she had my hand in her panties while Tanya was kissing me and Donna was making love to my cock I hadn't felt a pussy in awhile but it's like riding a bike I remembered how to pedal her pussy she was getting so moist she took my hand put my fingers in my mouth I slurped her juices off my fingers Tanya got the last finger mmm Tiffany better than the wine she smiled.

Donna stopped for a second not better than his cock she smiled rubbing my cock against her cheek Tiffany was then kissing me while Tanya focused on my nipples she loved to nibble a little and suck a lot I never had it done to me before her and I enjoy it Tiffany kept sucking my tongue like Donna was sucking my cock I was being ravished by these 3 beauties when I'm supposed to be at Rock bottom I just simply couldn't find any self pity these 3 are sex goddesses, and I intend to worship every inch of their bodies.

Tanya poured wine on my cock while Donna sucked it all off I was on a floor mat Tiffany was sitting on my face before I knew It Tanya and Donna were taking turns riding my cock it was like a brothel my cock was feeling them all Tanya felt a little tighter than Donna but Donna would jolt her hips then lean back and play with my balls stimulating them.

Tiffany wanted to have her turn so she got ontop of Me Donna very lovingly put both her knees beside my face and aimed her cock at my mouth instinctively without instructions I started sucking her cock while Tiffany was riding me wildly moaning like crazy she evidently hadn't had a guy my size before she kept exclaiming between thrusts Donna was now jerking her cock with balls in my mouth I did what enjoyed when Donna had my balls in her mouth I tongued the sack gently then licked up the scrotum then gently sucked each ball, it worked Donna was screaming I'm cumming!

She put her cock in my mouth and unloaded my mouth was overflowing just when I swallowed it all in one big gulp Tanya took Donna's place her cock was much smaller but cuter she just kept thrusting it in and out she was already close very worked up already she came in my mouth inside 3 minutes in repeated pumping.

Once again my mouth filled with Tanya's cum she kissed me swishing her tongue she then put it back in my mouth forcing it down my throat with her tongue she looked me in the eyes satisfying smile on her face you naughty boy she whispered then she started kissing me deeper and deeper all the while Tiffany was going crazy she was getting orgasm after orgasm wetter and wetter.

While Tanya started nibbling my lips I started to jolt my balls tensed I'm cumming I shouted! Tiffany made it clear she wasn't stopping I came inside her probably more than I ever came in anybody. Tiffany Donna Tanya and I were sweaty we went up to Tiffany's bed she had a giant bed for all four of us we spent all night fucking each other's brains out.

I could get used to living here.