The Twist Ch. 03 - Very Happy Birthday

Story Info
He gets a nice surprise.
1.4k words
4.42
2.2k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in my own bed, I still wasn't used to not seeing Jenny there in here cotton white panties and no bra sometimes her bare breasts facing me.

The last 2 dates basically served as a good distraction I kept feeling guilty was I actually being fair to Tanya if I'm being honest do we have a future? I always did this asking too many questions instead of seeing where the relationship goes it was a common ongoing thing Jason criticized me for and of course Jenny.

I know I love Tanya's personality I really feel she can make me happy but I don't know if I can do the same I battled with myself all day. Jason called me after work he told me to go over to the girls place they said I left something there.

Not really even thinking I recounted everything I have my phone sunglasses I couldn't think what it could be, I knocked on the door I was really puzzled Donna answered the door her perfume hit me with elegance like an avalanche of flowers.

Hi I said i really never talked to Donna before I really didn't want to be awkward but she honestly looked unbelievable super tan her hair was tied up looking extremely foxy I had to stop staring as Donna also happened to have a nice pair of double Ds Jason told me she had them done, he loved them so much they were twice bigger than Cindy's and Jenny was a mere A cup Tanya was a nice perky C cup but I honestly mostly valued her other assets wink wink.

As I walked in Donna gave me a very intimate slightly awkward embrace I could feel her hands were kinda rounding my shoulders tracing my lats down my sides before I knew it her hands had a firm grip on my ass.

Shock is one word disbelief is too I gasped as I felt her Lips meet my neck not biting but kinda a cute tender suck working around me neck she whispered your after shave is divine she chuckled kissing my Chin working her lips upward to meet mine very lightly she traced her lips to mine I know I should pull back partly it was how sexy she is maybe I'm weak but she still had a firm grip on my ass but if she was grabbing the other side she mightve gotten a lot more than she could handle.

I'm 7 in a half but very thick like as round as a silver dollar, I whispered a tiny protest Donna I.... she kissed me looked me in the eyes hush I know darling she smiled Jason set this whole thing up believe me if I was not head over heels for your friend I'd never share with Tanya this is a one time thing baby enjoy it my cock and balls got extremely heavy in anticipation.

I gulped uhm Tanya knows? She nodded don't worry I couldn't help it I was actually very afraid of betraying Tanya we weren't exactly a set couple yet but I make a big rule about cheating especially with a girlfriend of Jason's, Donna led me to her room we got under her covers as we kissed passionately she took my pants off, then my socks while her tongue probed my mouth she stopped her hand was on my cock.

Her hand went under my boxers, she gasped oh you love this? I nodded yes I do mmmm she moaned as her head went under the covers I felt my boxers being pulled down far enough so she could.... in one big move she took me so deep I never been deep throated like that I jolted a little i heard Donna panting in-between pants she whispered such a delicious cock she kept licking my head as she massaged my balls I laid back with my eyes closed enjoying myself.

Suddenly I felt something lips kissing mine it was not Donna not because I knew where her lips definitely were being way too busy to be up with me, I didn't have to open my eyes just kissed her back her hand embraced my face the sound of our lips meeting and caressing was adding to what Donna was doing below the covers. Happy Birthday Tanya said I opened my eyes to her smile face her eyes twinkling I honestly was looking back at loving eyes I hadn't ever seen eyes that loved me back not even from what's her face.

Thank you Tanya you didn't have to I said apologetically hush you she kissed me this isn't just for you silly but mainly it is Donna was on board to make it special for you. As Donna must've heard Tanya she took that as a cue to start on my balls I never had a woman do what was doing Tanya started on my cock while Donna was working on my balls, Tanya was actually putting herself in the 69 position with me her ample ass was in my face as horny as I am I was going for it to Tanya's delight.

I started kissing her ass cheeks then worked my tongue inside it was different from what I was used to she had a cute rose bud I just kept licking it I've watched some porn videos on analingus I kept using my tongue to dig deeper and deeper as Tanya took my cock deeper and deeper. For it being my first time I think Tanya loved what I was doing she was squirming like crazy after several minutes she turned to me kissing me as deep as she could Donna eagerly took my cock.

Tanya looked me in the eyes ok loverboy are you ready? I must've made a look like what you mean she told Donna to move aside she backed herself up to my cock without even looking back she circled her ass to find my cock with her asshole she had to of had a detector in there it was amazing.

She just kept taking my cock in deeper and deeper just when I think I've bottomed out she takes more her ass was amazing it took me entirely this time without a condom I could feel inside her I felt so close and intimate it was beyond sexy it had to be love.

As Tanya was working me, Donna watched Tanya well lover I hope you're ready she smiled I was not understanding she asked me do you want to meet Lucille or not?

Tanya while enjoying herself nodded at me go ahead babe smiling you'll meet lil Tanya later winking at me.

Before I could cast doubt aside from all the pleasure my cock was feeling and these two beauties I was currently sharing this bed with Donna showed her dominant side her cock was aimed at my mouth it was hairless and brown. She traced the head of her cock on lips just taste her one lick to see if you like she nodded go on her encouragement put me at ease I started licking her shecock her precum was sweet and addictive like melting in my mouth i took more of her she was like 5 inches so her entire cock was in my mouth her hand was actually guiding my mouth setting a pace I couldn't do on my own I was now being face fucked I never thought this would happen but here I am in the moment experiencing something I never thought possible Donna this sexy woman was face fucking me on my birthday while Tanya my new love was enjoying bareback sex with my cock I actually might be in heaven right now.

Just when I thought It couldn't get better Donna started to shake noticing the signs because I've made them myself I thrashed my tongue over her head she went to tell me to stop but she just slammed forward putting her cock deeper in my mouth I felt my mouth full of Donna's cum she took it out and it was still cumming this absolutely sent me over the top my balls were tensing Tanya must've sensed this she rode me harder and faster.

I was cumming even harder than Donna Tanya took my cock in her ass as deep as possible moaning she came right up to me my cum dripping from her, her cock headed straight for my mouth she came in my mouth like a gusher her cum was even sweeter than Donna's as her orgasm subsided she rested spent on my right side then Donna on my left both started kissing me.

What a happy birthday.