All Comments on 'The Twisting, Winding Road'

by metooiseeyou

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentalmost 2 years ago

well written. keep it up, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Great

Nice mix of sex and romance, great job. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well done - nice romantic feel good story. You made it so easy to put myself right in the middle Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL story!

Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very sensual one but I was thinking about your conclusion where the daughter asked her dad if he would do it again and I was kind of wishing to read what would happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extremely beautiful and hot story . Reminded me of the time in 77 when I graduated from boot camp . Mom flew out for my graduation and instead of flying back home to TN we decided to drive back and catch up up. We decided to get a motel room for the night and eat . After dinner took a walk and just enjoyed each other company . I gave her a quick hug and kiss and told her how much I loved and missed her . Went back to the room and she said she was going to get a shower and change . When she came out wearing a cute gown and barefooted I had to notice . Mom is a petite woman with small tits and a killer little body . She sat laid down and we made small talk and after a little while we were cuddling , I told her how much I missed her and gave her a kiss . We didn't say anything so I started kissing her neck and shoulders . She was a little confused about the whole thing and I continued to kiss her beautiful body and worked my way as I slowly undressed her . She had the most amazing tits I have ever seen when I kissed them and made my way down her body . I eventually got to her beautiful feet and toes that I have always admired . Her toe nails were painted red and looked so beautiful . I started kissing and licking them until I worked my way up to her beautiful pussy and started kissing and licking it . After a few minutes she begged me to come up and kiss her . She slowly undressed me and took my cock in her hands and told me to make Love to her . As I slowly entered the pussy that I had come from 18 years before it was the greatest moment of my life . It didn't take me long to cum in her after 3 months of no relief . We made love several times that night and more times on the way home . It definitely was the greatest time in my life . I found out years later that she had a miscarriage and I never knew . If you get the chance to make Love to your mom go for it I promise it's 💯 percent the best sex you'll ever have . Made love to her a couple of times over the years but that's some other time .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent.....Beautiful.....(made me cry).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very moving story. I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From Kansas City to Reno… to Long Beach then up to Seattle? Why? Why would anyone drive to Reno first? Illogical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How can I give you 5 stars without quite enough erotic action?

Because....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story.

When I was in high school I approached my older sister and confess my feelings towards her. I told her that I wanted her as a man wants a woman. We talked and talked. She said that she was a virgin and was curious about sex but our mother kept a close eye on her and that she was afraid that if she did have sex with some boy in school she was sure he would tell all of his friends about his conquest of fucking a virgin. She reasoned that of all the boys in school I was probably the best choice for a lover.

We ended up becoming lovers. And we were exclusive and were only with each other. We finished our high school and went to San Diego State University to get our upper level degrees. We both spoke Spanish and ended up moving to Mexico where we lived as man and wife. Elena gave me 2 beautiful daughters and 3 handsome sons. I will love her with all of my heart till the day I die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I haven't read a story this good in a long time. It reminds me so much of the relationship I had with my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When the daughter asked if he would do it again, what did it mean? Did it mean he would fuck his mother again if he could do it all over again or that if he would be interested in fucking the daughter? In short, sequel please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story...5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story…..the development of the relationship is very good

LewdLilaLewdLilaalmost 2 years ago

Such a beautiful story! ❤️❤️❤️

GimmemoreM0MsGimmemoreM0Msalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. But wudve liked more detailed action.... The ending was superb and bittersweet

JustmeWBJustmeWBalmost 2 years ago

Nicely Done.

I had no problem feeling like I was watching this first hand.

Loved the public, almost getting caught bits.

Some what sad ending. Glad you didn't go all Daddy/Daughter here.

Keep up the good work!

WB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

DAMN! I DON'T EVER END A LIT STORY WITH A TEER IN MY EYE, BUT I DID THIS TIME? WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

I've read all your stories and loved all of them, you are very talented. Five stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Mother and son fucking in front of the pulpit in the Church. As mother is still fertile, son breeding his mother with twins. What would have been a greater climax is if the twins also copulate and brother breeds his sister with the full consent , knowledge and wholehearted approval of the parents. A beautiful story.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 1 year ago

Wonderful story !!!! Truly loving...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"The Twisting, Winding Road:" - Eighteen Year Old Son, Paul Gregory Thornton and Thirty-six Year Old (Quickly Widowed One Day After Marriage) Mother, Anne Elizabeth Jones Thornton; and Their Twins, Son Gregory Thornton and Daughter, Robin Thornton.

This story is the very epitome of my love for DNA-related male and female incestuous lovers and sexual partners. Though I'm a mature, all male that loves a great love and romance incest story...especially with the life of familial and children blessings, this story brought tears to my eyes. In my literary world this is the ideal, perfect incestuous romantic love story of the thousands of stories of the incest/taboo genre I've had the pleasure of reading!!!. This story by writer/author, 'metooiseeyou' has every ingredient that I fully appreciate and seek in the many incest/taboo genre stories that I read and perused on our great 'literotica' and many Websites!

As I read the last half of page three (3) above, I literally had tears--heartfelt tears of happiness and joy--in my eyes as I read the brief, somewhat difficult life-synopsis that son, Paul recounted he and his mother (and eventual wife) had endured, relating it to their daughter Robin. The hardships, and the many great joys of their lives, before Paul's mother/wife's death at age sixty-two, and them having their twins, son Gregory and daughter Robin. The love they had shared over most of a quarter century, brought tears to my eyes and emotions I rarely have ever felt in any reading or literary writings.

This story writer 'metooiseeyou' is an awesome storyteller of epic proportions!! I must say, without any reservations, this story has to be within the top three (3) of every story--pornography or otherwise--that I've ever read, throughout the half-dozen or so pornography Websites. There's not enough words to express my gratitude and impression this writer has bestowed upon my emotions, psyche and libido!! Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully written story! Brought a tear to my eye. In your profile, the comment is 'Nothing Special'. To you, dear author, I must say you are greatly mistaken. You have a very special gift to be able to inject the truly heartfelt, unconditional love between mother and son, into the written words of this story. This was only the first of your stories I have read so far, and I will, undoubtedly, read all of your other submissions, anxiously waiting to read the next one. VERY WELL DONE! 5⭐

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

Wow, first story I ever shed a lil bit of a tear too... absolutely WONDERFUL story. 5 stars doesn't do it enough gratitude...but since that's the max at this time, you wrote a 5 star with with 10 little orbiting stars around it.. Great job and thank you 💪😉

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 1 year ago

I quit on page 2. Sacrilegious.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh. This one didn't work believably with the domination turning to stupid risk taking instead of putting more sensual effort into describing their sexual couplings. Three stars only.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Only read a few comments so i dont know if this was suggested. Please present and script to Hollywood. This would make a fantastic movie.

Excellent story... 5 stars.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12311 months ago

"The Twisting, Winding Road:" - Thirty-six Year Old Long-Widowed, Pious Mother Anne Elizabeth Jones (Thornton) and Eighteen Year Old Virile Son, Paul Gregory Thornton, and Less than A Year After their Marriage, the Birth of Twins. Brother and Sister, Gregory and Robin.

Being a YUGE (the new, larger connotation of "huge") fan of pure and idyllic blood-kin incest, this story, from top to bottom, beginning to end, from A to Z, falls squarely into my incest-fetish wheel-house of love and romance, a very dedicated idyllic conjoining of a mother and her son, familial incest, love and until "Death Do Us Part" eternal life!

The decision of Anne having her tubes "tied", or men having a vasectomy is ludicrous--unless there is any medical or living-saving reasons. Too many people (couples) later regret the female getting her tube "tied" but both procedures are radical "birth control!" That's just my opinion, not a criticism.

Otherwise I found the story to be almost perfect, and beautifully written, great character roles and presentations presented, along with great dialogue , The theme is awesome, including being somewhat original in intent and literary delivery. To sum up my overall characterization of the story in one word, I would have to propose the word...PERFECT!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was the most beautiful story I've ever read. It was so full of love and joy and fun. At the end, just before she passed, and she was asking her son if she thought he was being punished by God... I was a sobbing wreck. It was so unexpected. Thank you for that experience. I'll definitely be reading this again, any time I need a good, hard cry.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow an awesome storyline. I’m a big fan of mom son fauxcest videos particularly Xev, Sidney and Tara. I notice most content creators of the genre always focus on the start of the relationship. But it’s rare that someone does a story with the follow up. How do people in such relationships navigate every day life while keep their taboo relationship a secret?

Sidney often ends her longer form videos with the mother son couple deciding to run away. I always wanted to see what would that seem like. Keep on writing this is great.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome definitely worth reading again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous