The Two-fer

Story Info
2 Men, 2 States, 1 Day of Hot Sex.
1.3k words
3.9
6.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denver is 47, 5'10", 150 lbs, lots of outdoor bicycling, tight tight tight. Small build, but well-defined. Shaved bald owing to genetics and time elapsed. Wide grin, great teeth. Light fuzz but extremely well manicured. Def needed cause he's half-Scottish.

Saturday night dinner, Sunday morning pack up and out the door to the mountains. A few scenic stops, lunch, to his condo. Long evening talk by the fire with wine and pizza.

Quickie on the floor before going up to bed. He pushed me on my back, slid my shorts to the side and then plunged into me.

He slept on the lower floor and I in the master on the third floor owing to his snoring that had been keeping me awake the past two nights.

In the morning I woke to a soft yellow sunrise over the mountains. I stared at it motionless deep under the blankets, my head on the pillow facing away from the bedroom door. He crept up the stairs and slid under the covers not knowing I was awake.

He pressed his hard cock against my ass, and I responded with a deep inhale and arch of my back. I turned over and pressed my chest against his. He kissed my neck. I pulled him closer to me. Our legs intertwined while the rhythm of our hips moved us like a wave.

He jumped up and grabbed the purple toy. "I think this was your favorite," he said with a smile. I took it with my right hand, threw off the blankets, positioned myself on my back, spread my legs and held it with a steady vibrate against the right side of my clit.

He lay on his left side and pushed himself into me, his upper thighs and lower abs slamming against my ass.

I barely feel him as I concentrate on myself. Close my eyes and think about my own pleasure, feeling the vibration moving through my clit and lips. Images of porn come dancing through my head.

A woman is on all fours with a hard cock sliding deeply in and out of her mouth. Another man fucks her from behind. I watch her tightly pursed lips and closed eyes. I see the man from behind grab her thighs and hips. His pounding her sends her forward deeper down on the other man's cock.

I climax hard, throw the toy to the side, grab his thigh and push him into me as hard as possible. I ride at the top of my orgasm, calling out loudly. He follows me quickly.

In the afternoon, we make our way back to the city for my flight home.

Both Denver and I had been texting other people freely over the weekend. One of mine included The Architect, who wanted to meet up with me after my plane landed in Oakland.

The Thursday evening before I left for Denver, I was matched on Tinder with The Architect. The only photo he had of himself was obscured, lying on a couch with his leg covering his face, no written profile. But he Super Liked me and I was intrigued so I swiped right.

6'2", 49, fancy Berkeley Hills, two young daughters, ink not yet dry on the divorce papers. Tall, salt and pepper hair, slim, sexy, smart, green eyes that sucked me in.

He happened to be in Napa the following day, the Friday I was leaving for Denver, and I stepped out of my office to meet him for a quick coffee.

The physical chemistry was overwhelming. I wanted to jump across the table and fuck his brains out immediately. Push the coffee cups off the table. Tackle him to the ground and ride his hard cock while people passed by with their Trader Joe's bags.

I was texting him most of the weekend with Denver. He asked me if I would meet up with him in Berkeley after my plane landed in Oakland. I prevaricated...until after I had sex with Denver that morning.

I could maybe have sex with two guys in one day. An exciting prospect of an exciting first experience.

"I definitely want to see you tonight, gonna be exhausted for work tomorrow either way, rather be tired after a fun evening than a boring one just driving home. Perhaps I'd be in Berkeley by 9:30-ish...is there a place we can meet?"

I landed, called him, and he directed me to a tapas bar in Berkeley. He was already there waiting with a glass of wine. I wanted to fuck him the second I sat down.

We made small talk. He seemed a bit nervous. I couldn't stop thinking about fucking him.

He asked if I wanted to leave and make out in my car. We joked about being adolescents.

He followed me to my car, got in and we immediately locked faces. I was ready to fuck him in the back seat. I rubbed his hard cock through his jeans. I wanted to jump over into the passenger side and ride it.

He pulled back, and asked if I wanted to fuck him. I didn't hesitate. He asked again. I confirmed. He said wait here and jumped out of the car.

He came around the corner in his car and I followed him up hills and around winding streets. The house was gorgeous, mid-century modern perched on a small, steep hill tightly packed among the neighbors.

I came inside and took off my boots. He grabbed the back of my head and pressed my lips hard into his. I, in turn, pushed him back against the entry way wall, grasping a door opening for leverage. I straddled his legs with mine and pressed my thigh up into his cock.

He swung me around and started walking me backward into a dark room. He pushed me back and I fell onto the bed. He turned on a low light that sat on the bedside table.

He ran his hands up the sides of my calves to my thighs and grabbed my panties and pulled them off from under my dress. He immediately plunged his face into my pussy. I closed my eyes and let my hips move adjusting my clit to his tongue.

He got me excited and soaked before pulling off my dress. I followed by removing my bra. He barely waited for me to finish pulling it from my arms before he pushed me back down and began sucking my left nipple.

The sexual energy was explosive and animalistic. We bounced around on the bed from position to position grabbing, pulling, pushing, kissing and sucking each other.

At one point I pushed him back to sit on his knees and grabbed his cock and shoved it in my mouth. I adjusted to be on all fours so he could watch me suck his cock, and also stare at my long back curving down to my full round ass.

When he couldn't stand it any longer, he jumped up and grabbed a condom from the bedside table. He pushed me down and himself inside me. We both called out in pleasure.

The sexual acrobatics felt Olympic. He fucked me, then threw me into a different position, fucked some more, flipped me over, pulled me, pushed me.

From missionary position, he held me close to him and fell on his back without his cock moving an inch from being inside me. I rode him hard while he was at near screaming levels of pleasure.

He grabbed on to my hips hard, closed his eyes and let me go. Bouncing, sliding, riding. He came hard, loud, long.

Before I pulled off of him, he opened his eyes and said he felt the orgasm move through his body and up the back of his neck.

I turned over on to my side and asked if he wanted to watch me cum. I laid on my back and spread my legs while he watched from the other end of the bed. Being so turned on by the sex and his eyes on me, I came fast and hard.

We talked only briefly before I dressed and left. At the front door, he grabbed me tight and planted a big kiss on my lips, watched me get to my car and drive away before closing the door.