Let This Be Our Final Battlefield

Story Info
A vampire battles the succubus who killed his wife and son.
28.4k words
4.47
8.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The beginning of these events occur concurrently with There is Only War.

.

.

.

1431 — WALLACHIA (PRESENT DAY ROMANIA)

The two night creatures screamed in pleasure and erotic agony as Alexandru Bătrân rammed his massive cock into the demoness's pussy with manic fury.

"La naiba cu păsărica mea până vii, Bătrân nenorocit! Dă-mi lumina ta!" Fuck my pussy until you come, you Bătrân bastard! Give me your light! the succubus screamed at her opponent, the handsome, sweaty face looming over hers twisted into a sneer of hate, rage, and lust.

"Ești bătută, târfă demonică! Tu ești cel care îmi va da lumina lor!" You're beaten, you demon whore! It's you who will be giving their light to me! he snarled as he continued furiously battering the walls of the succubus's pussy with his iron hard cock.

The succubus screamed in erotic anguish, her nemesis laying on her large, sweat slickened breasts as he fucked her hard and fast, his lips held close to hers as he prepared to take her light. In desperation she clawed at him, her strong nails raking the hunter's back to open deep and bloody wounds in his damp flesh. He shrieked in pain and pleasure, though his hips never slowed their furious motion as his wounds healed immediately after opening.

She was young, barely a century old, and unskilled in battle. The hunter was so powerful she'd been unable to force him to rapture so she could feed on his light. As he fucked her, she could sense the might of his pull on her spirit, her light, and she knew if she allowed her light to spill out of her in a rapturous release she wouldn't have enough strength to overpower his taking. If she couldn't quell the rushing escape of her inner-light, the hunter would take from her until she was a living but empty husk. Becoming a member of the undead was a fate that terrified her, and she fought against her encroaching rapture with her entire being.

She twisted her hips with all her might, tumbling them across the dirt floor of the decrepit and collapsing barn. Now on top, she thrust her hips with feverish strength as she screamed in need, her rapture closing in around her as he crushed her large breasts and stiff nipples to his powerful chest, desperate to escape the hunter a second time but knowing her fate was already sealed.

The Bătrân had been waiting for her, hiding in the deep shadows of a narrow and stinking alley as she moved silently through the village on her way to feed. She'd been desperately hungry and that had made her careless. As she'd passed the unseen hunter, he'd lunged from the blackness before dragging her deeper into the darkness where the moon's soft glow didn't penetrate. He moved with such silent speed, and fought with such ferocity and strength, strength no ten mortal men could match, she knew he could be nothing other than a Bătrân hunter.

Because it was nearly impossible to kill a Bătrân any other way, she'd known she'd have to forcefully rip his light from the hunter, but with the attempt, he'd also be able to take light from her. Claws and teeth flashing in the darkness, ripping away clothing and opening wounds that immediately healed, they screamed and roared in pain... and soon enough... pleasure. The villagers huddled in their homes, staring at doors and windows with wide and fearful eyes as the darkness echoed with the shrieks and howls of hunter and demon, knowing instinctually to not interfere when the night creatures fought for their lives.

Her aching hunger had first caused her to relish the idea of matching herself against the hunter in battle so she could gorge on his light. Compared to the inner-light of a sleeping man, a hunter was a feast. His massive cock iron hard, he'd repeatedly rammed it deep into her pussy as they writhed and squirmed in the muddy, stinking sewer of the alley. Despite her efforts, the hunter quickly began to overwhelm her control. His savage fucking as he held his lips close to hers, softly urging her to surrender to him and allow her taking, pushed her nearer and nearer to rapture. He was easily overpowering her, and her screams of pleasure were becoming louder and more desperate with every passing moment in testament to his skill, experience, and the strength of his cock and spirit. As she howled in erotic agony, she'd realized he was likely far stronger than she was and would probably harvest her with ease.

As she'd fought to hold her light, she'd twisted violently to tumble him off her. As they came to rest, their naked bodies covered with slimy, stinking mud, she threw herself off his cock. Kicking out as he grabbed her mud caked ankle, her foot struck him hard in the face, allowing her to slip his grip before scrambling to her feet and fleeing. She only needed a moment to open her portal to the underworld and escape.

Knowing it would take the succubus several seconds to open her portal, the hunter rolled to his feet and ran to his nearby horse as the bones of his fractured cheek kitted, leaping onto the animal to pursue her. As the hunter charged out of the alley he could see the portal slowly forming as the demoness stood in the center of the street. The succubus, hearing the thunder of the horse's hooves, glanced over her shoulder before she turned and ran, the portal collapsing in her wake.

The portal, once initiated, didn't move, so he relentlessly harried her as she tried desperately to escape his pursuit. She reversed directions and darted between houses and shops where he couldn't easily follow on horseback, but he gave her no chance to pause long enough to open a portal and escape. Being a demoness, she was fast, far faster than any human, but not as fast as the hunter's mighty stallion, and he'd finally run her down outside the village, leaping from his galloping horse to tackle her to the ground.

They'd rolled and tumbled to a stop. His still hard cock began probing, probing, probing as they writhed and shrieked in the freshly turned field, until they'd wailed as one as he rammed his rod deep into her tunnel to resume their violent fucking. As the hunter's horse snorted and stamped nearby, the savagery of their fighting and fucking clearly disturbing the animal, she'd briefly escaped him again after grasping a fist sized rock and using it as bludgeon.

The succubus began opening a portal as Alexandru recovered from the blow to his head. The entrance to the underworld was only partially open as he leapt to his feet, and though his face was streaked with his blood, the wound had already healed. With a snarl of frustration, the demoness was again forced to abandon the portal as he chased her into the nearby but collapsing barn, his big, hard cock swinging rapidly side to side with his long, fast strides. He'd slowed at the badly misshapen door and entered the building cautiously. He couldn't be easily killed, at least not with weapons, but that didn't mean having a knife plunged into his back or his head battered in with a spade didn't hurt. In his long life, he'd survived far worse in his battles with demons and demonesses, but that didn't mean he enjoyed pain and avoided it when he could.

The succubus had run to the barn, hoping to find a hoe, scythe, knife, anything that she might use to defend herself, to slow the hunter long enough to allow her to flee the barn, open her portal, and escape, but the gradually collapsing barn was empty of tools. She whirled back to the single entrance as he paused in the heavily slanted door, his thickly muscled body lit from behind by the moon's soft light. He'd have been a magnificent harvest, but she knew he wouldn't be the one harvested this night. She was trapped by the barn, unable to open her portal while inside, and realized she now had no option other than to harvest him. With a scream of purest rage and hate, she'd charged him, giving herself over to the task, determined to fight the hunter until the bitter end, yet knowing all the while she was engaged in a battle she couldn't win... or escape.

"Come, you fucking demoness bitch!" the hunter roared as he shoved the succubus upright, gripped her ponderous breasts, and twisted them savagely. "Give me your light!"

The succubus screamed again, pleasure and pain mingling until they were one and the same. "Your cock destroys me, you Bătrân bastard!"

Still twisting the succubus's breasts cruelly, he rolled his hips, and again they tumbled, thudding against a rotted beam supporting the hay loft above. With a snarl, he gripped her throat and straightened his arms to curve her back impossibly tight around the beam as his furiously plunging cock held her hips in place.

An incubus or succubus appeared as a handsome man or a beautiful woman, an illusion that allowed them to get close their victims, but they were the spawn of the underworld and weren't human at all. A demon couldn't be killed by any means other than extinguishing their inner-light, either through forceful taking, as Alexandru was doing now, or by starvation. Unlike a Bătrân, even decapitation wasn't fatal to a demon, and given enough time, their body would return to life.

The demoness clawed at the air as she screamed in pleasure and pain. Without thought, she gripped the rotted beam, her strong, sharp claws sinking deep into the worm eaten and spongy surface. With a groan of effort, she pulled with the strength of many strong men, trying to free herself from the hunter's plunging cock and choking hands before he forced her into a rapturous release of her light.

The post popped and groaned under the strain before the beams above sifted with the sharp, snapping cracks of breaking wood, followed by a rumbling, thundering crash as the building began collapsing over them. With the beams giving way, the hunter began fucking his enemy even harder while rolling onto her, her large breasts flattening under his heavily muscled chest as he brought his mouth close to her lips. The succubus screamed in pleasure as the hunter continued his furious fucking, his fast-plunging hips never slowing, as if the wood and rotting straw crashing down on them was of no concern.

With another loud scream of pleasure as the weight of the collapsing barn forced the hunter more firmly into her chest, the succubus's back arched as she fought, and failed, to stop her rapture. Her mouth opening in a rapturous scream, her light began to glow from her eyes, mouth, and pussy.

With a victorious snarl, the hunter's lips closed over the demoness to rip her light from her in a death kiss.

-oOo-

"Fute! Târfa asta demonică mă face să vin din nou!" Fuck! This demoness bitch is making me come again! Radu howled as he struggled to hold his rapture, his naked, well-muscled body glowing as beads of sweat trickled off him to the table below.

He and his mother had been fucking for their very lives for the past hour, and he knew he was weakening. Only eight-four years of age, he hadn't yet gained the control and stamina he'd have as he entered his second century of life. His family, the Bătrân, were gifted by an ancient and powerful magic, dark magic that gave his family nearly unlimited life and miraculous healing powers, but the gift of long life and health came with a high price.

With the passing of his sixteenth birthday, the spell cast over the males of his bloodline began to transform him. Not all survived the transition, and many times he'd cried out, begging for death in his agony. As he writhed and screamed, his father and mother were constantly at his side, encouraging him, trying to comfort him by telling him that he was strong and the agony would soon end. He'd survived, but at the end of the excruciating six years, after his body had burned with constant fever and his muscles had twisted so violently they'd sometimes snapped bone, he could no longer walk in sunshine or enjoy food and drink. Eating food as he once had, or consuming any liquid other than water, made him, made all his bloodline, violently ill. Now the only nourishment his body could accept was human blood... and the inner-light, some said souls, violently taken from his family's mortal enemies.

Fate was a cruel and merciless teacher, giving the test first and the lesson afterward. While he had the strength of ten or more strong men, and aged but a few years for every century that passed, control and stamina had to be learned through experience. Despite his strong, heavily muscled body, massive cock, and ability to heal, he was slowly being destroyed by the succubus furiously fucking his stone hard rod.

"Să nu vii! Ia puterea de la târfa aia demonică și nu da nimic înapoi!" Don't come! Take strength from that demoness whore and give nothing back! Doamna cried in encouragement, equally engaged in a fuck for survival as the incubus rammed his enormous cock into her pussy with furious speed and power. She was in danger of losing her son, the thought of him dying at the hand of that demoness bitch enraging her. "Fuck me, you demon bastard! Fuck my pussy and come!" she screamed at the incubus, his handsome face twisted with pleasure and effort, his thickly muscled body dripping with perspiration as he struggled to best her in battle. She had to finish this monster, and quickly, to aid her son!

Doamna knew of the Bătrân family curse, just as she'd know what Alexandru's loving bite would do to her, but she'd given herself to him willingly, trusting him to not drain her of the blood he craved. He'd been true to his word, biting her to transfer the curse to her, but then fighting his impulses and not taking her blood so that his curse would become hers.

She'd been transformed 310 years ago, just after her twenty-third birthday. For six years she'd wailed in agony, the curse making her body leaner, stronger, and faster as she inherited the traits of the Bătrân. She'd endured, accepting the anguish as the price of eternal love as her breasts became fuller, her womanhood more resilient, and her ability to heal from injury more robust. She'd survived the transition, and then afterwards, she and Alexandru had spent 225 years in bliss as they protected the weak of Wallachia, feeding on the light of the incubus and succubus they vanquished when possible, drinking the blood of the innocent when necessary.

Because of the curse, she could only become pregnant by Alexandru, and if he fell before giving her a child, she would remain forever barren. He hadn't fallen, and after gorging on the inner-light of her enemies to build her strength, she'd finally become fertile... then eight-five years ago, she'd become pregnant. As a descendant of Alexandru, she knew their child would be strong, and noble, and if a son, he'd carry on Alexandru's lineage and the legacy of protecting the sheep of humanity from the wolves of the underworld as Alexandru's family always had, and always would.

Radu was fighting one of those wolves now in a feverish battle for survival. When her family joined in battle against the underworld, the only outcome was the hunter, or the hunted, alone survived.

"Stăpâna mea! Ea mă însărcinează!" My mistress! She tasks me! the incubus roared as he reared, arching his back on thickly muscled arms as he slammed his enormous, rigid cock into Doamna in an even greater frenzy.

"Don't stop fucking me," Doamna snarled, her own rapture pressing her hard as she strained to hold her light so to not feed the demon's strength and prolonging their fight.

To protect her unborn child, she'd withdrawn from hunting and survived on her stored reserves of light. Unwilling to risk their unborn child to feed on a demon's inner-light, she'd weakened over time, until as her pregnancy neared its end, she'd had no choice but to feed on human blood. She'd had to feed six times during her pregnancy and while nursing Radu. Not wanting to alarm the local villages by taking her nourishment from them, Alexandru had traveled far, taking travelers from the road for her to feed upon. She'd was regaining her strength from her long fast, but slowly, and she was struggling to finish even this moderately powerful incubus, a demon she could have taken easily only a hundred years ago.

She twisted her hips with desperate strength, tumbling the demon onto the table, the table where she and Radu had graciously offered to share their food before discovering too late the treachery of their guests. All four of them were now writhing on the table, smeared with food, wine, and candle wax as they engaged in erotic battle, feeding on their enemy as their enemy fed on them.

"Give me your light!" Doamna screamed as she hammered the demon's cock into her pussy.

She'd fed the incubus twice, but he'd fed her three times. After her third taking, the demon was clearly weakened. She'd sensed his desperation in the franticness of his fucking and his anguished wails as he'd fought her death kiss. He'd been able to stop her third taking, but perhaps now he was so weakened that this time his rush of inner-light would be unstoppable.

"Nu veni, grămadă de rahat fără valoare! N-o hrăni!" Don't come, you worthless pile of shit! Don't feed her! Harelyra snarled as she rocked her hips furiously, Radu's huge cock deep inside her pussy.

Radu had fought valiantly, lasting far longer and putting up a more fearsome battle than she'd expected, lasting long enough that Churphear was in danger of being destroyed before she finished this upstart imp. If Churphear was consumed before Radu, she'd have a true contest on her hands, having to contend with mother and son in a fuck to the undead. She bared her teeth as she glared at her foe, relishing the challenge, knowing the harder fought the battle, the sweeter the victory.

The succubus sneered down at Radu as his handsome face twisted in sensual anguish, his dark eyes wild and desperate, his inky black hair plastered to his head with sweat. He'd even managed to make her come once, taking a small portion of her light in a rapturous release before she could stop the flow, but she knew it was only a matter of time before she vanquished him. Now, covered in sweat and food, she could sense Radu was reeling, his inexperience and lack of innate power, power that could only be obtained by winning battles and storing the gathered light, handicapping him.

Harelyra's trap had been perfectly sprung. After luring Alexandru to Sighișoara with the promise of an easy victory over another succubus, she and Churphear had posed as travelers seeking shelter from the night. Doamna had graciously offered them a room, but when Doamna had presented them with a lavish meal, a meal they could not eat, the truth became known. When their hostess realized their deception, the four had immediately joined in furious battle, ripping clothing from themselves and their enemy as they fought, each intent on destroying the other in the only way possible, by the taking of their foe's inner-light.

"My cock burns with need! Help me, mother! Help me!" Radu cried, knowing that his end was near to hand.

He'd taken light from the succubus bitch once, but she'd taken from him twice. In a final desperate attempt to turn the tide of battle, to draw strength from the succubus to continue the fight, he seized the demoness behind her neck, crushed her massive breasts against his chest, planted his feet on the table, and began pounding his cock into her as fast and hard as possible, frantically trying to force her into giving up some of her inner-light to feed his own. His own need to release his light in an all-consuming burst of rapture rose with every fast, pounding stroke of his cock, but his only chance of survival now was to break the succubus before he was broken himself.

123456...9