The Two of Us Loved Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust and his dick slid in. She grips the sheets more, and he thrust two more inches in her twat. Her head sinks into the bed sheets. She gives out a muffled moan from the sheets. He thrust his dick in more. She grips more and more of the sheets and pushes her head deeper into the bed. Two more thrusts from him she's moaning like hell.

He holds his dick there for a few seconds. Her head comes up off the bed and let's go of the sheets. She can feel his balls hitting the top of her twat. Now waiting for a good fucking from him. He manages to get is dick going in and out the full length of his dick. She calls out fuck me hard and fast.

He is thrusting away and she is getting close and also is. He grabs her hips pulling on him. She helps by pushing back on him. Both start to shake and he calls. I am nearly there. She calls out fuck me faster. In seconds they both scream out I am Cumming. He shoots a load of spunk in her twat.

He pulls out his dick and climbs on the bed facing up.

His dick is still hard with his and her juices all round it. Ann crawls up next to him. His legs go together, his dick sticking up. She climbs on top of him facing him. Her legs are on each side of his hips. She lifts herself up as high as she can. He holds her waist and lifts her up. She grabs his dick and lets it slide in her wet twat.

He lowers her down until she is ready to take more of his fucking dick. She lowers herself down on his dick until he is right inside her twat. He keeps hold of her waist. She starts bobbing up and down and he helps her. Faster she goes her arms flew out she must be flying. He screams I am Cumming her head is going backwards and forwards. She lets out a loud scream. He shoots his spunk deep inside her twat.

They both look at each other with a beaming smile. Ann is good at fucking. Somehow, she turns around and now has her back to him. His dick is still inside her wet twat. She falls forward to his ankles and grips each of his ankles. He thrusts and she returns the thrusts. His hips are going as fast as he can.

His dick is going in and out of her twat. Her juices and his spunk are leaking from her twat onto his balls. She calls out fuck me fast and harder. Seconds later faster I am Cumming she called out.

He shots more spunk in her twat and she yells out.

She gets off him. God, his dick is still hard, Ann reaches for his dick. She looks at him "Last time doggy style," she said.

A great big grin from him. "Get down their slut," he said.

She mounts the bottom of the bed with her knees part way up. She pushes her arm out towards him again. He thrust, and his dick slid in an inch or two. Her hands hold the sheets on the bed waiting for his dick. She grips the sheets but not as tightly as before. He thrust and thrust his dick it slid in smoothly. Her head sinks into the bed sheets. She gives out a moan. He thrust his dick in once more.

Her head comes up off the bed and let's go of the sheets. His balls are hitting the top of her twat. Now waiting for the last good fucking from him. She calls out fuck me hard and faster. He gives her his last good fucking. He screams, and she screams the last of his spunk shots into her twat.

They both get on the bed, and she gives his dick a good licking. She tasted her juices and his spunk. He is spent. She partly cleans herself up.

They both dress. He holds her in his arms giving her a kiss.

They part before he gets to the door as she holds off his soft dick through his pants.

Ann turns to Philips saying "I wish I could have that dick in me every night."

Philips smiles.

"Just wait until his birthday. He will be dead soon. ... and we will be fucking morning noon and night forever. "Philips said.

"Now Mr. Ken Philips the last one hundred words I hope you understand what you said." If you do, don't I? "Which means if you don't do as I say you are going to Gail."

He looked at me with a hard face still gripping his stomach.

"What do you want me to do? He said.

"You will marry my wife Ann when the divorce is through."

"No."

"So she's good enough to fuck then but not to marry her."

"In that case ring for the police."

"No, don't do that. I will marry her then."

"In that case Mr. Ken Philips, you are sacked."

I sent him to the personnel, and he was given notice.

"Before you leave Ann wanted to talk to you this morning. I had her removed from the building. Have a nice time in your hotel room tonight with the slut."

I got up and went home. Ann was as nasty as she could be. It did not matter, I got changed. Before I left the house I said to Ann, "Enjoy your night of fucking with Philips."

"Fuck you," she said.

I went back to the hotel where Miss Carol Thornton was staying. I asked the reception to inform her I was in the bar.

Thirty minutes later she walks in the bar. She was a goddess. I did not realise how tall she was. Her blonde hair was let down. Wearing matching pearl earrings and a necklace. Wearing a red dress with high heels. Her eyes were blue wearing a minimise of lipstick. She was not the usual 36,24,36 she was 36 18 36 what a waist she had. Her legs were long and shapely.

My mouth was dry, my eyes were popping out. My heart rate had doubled, my stomach was in a knot. I was excited to see her. And my dick was swelling with every step she took. I stood up and turned slightly and moved my swelling dick. I held out my hand to greet her and she held mine. I was having a little trouble speaking to her. God she was a walking goddess. She sat opposite me. I was still speechless.

"The cat got your tongue," she said.

"Miss Carol Thornton, you do know how to make an entrance, you look great."

Please call me "Carol."

Please call me "Peter."

For the next three hours, we got along just fine. She told me who shops she wanted to go to.

I said, ``May I escort you round the town."

"Yes."

I went home, and all I could think was her. I tossed and turned all night. Every time I closed my eyes. All I could do was see her. The following morning, I picked her up and went to half the shops she wanted to go in. I returned her to the hotel and made a date for dinner. I went home and Ann was still grumpy.

"I am getting the feeling you and your lover did not have a good night of fucking."

"Since you have sacked him and me, what the hell do you think?"

"So you did not have a good night of fucking then. You should have looked at the photos and the recording then slut."

"You swine Peter, I am going to get half of all your money."

"Sorry Ann, no you won't."

"Buy the way I have accepted the offer today for the house. You had best start looking for somewhere to live. Or you can move in with Philips and fuck each other as you have said, "morning noon and night."

"Do you mind? I want to change the way I am eating out."

"Can I come with you, so we can sort this mess out?

"No three's a crowd. I am going to a business meeting from now on. Go to your fucking lover's house. You like fucking him."

I went to the hotel where Carol was staying. I asked the reception to inform her I was in the bar.

Twenty minutes later she walks in the bar. Her blonde hair was let down. Wearing matching pearl earrings and a necklace. Wearing a royal blue dress, she bought it in the afternoon. Her eyes showed her figure of 36 18 36.

My mouth was dry as a bone, my eyes jumping out. My heart was racing, my stomach had butterflies. My dick was swelling so fast. I stood up and turned slightly and moved my swelling dick. I held out my hand to greet her and she held mine. I was having more trouble speaking to her. God she was a goddess. She sat opposite me. I was still speechless.

"The cat got your tongue again," she said.

"I blurted out yep."

As the night wore on all I wanted to get Carol in bed. After some three hours she said," would you like a nightcap."

"Yes."

I started to walk to the bar, and Carol pulled me towards the lift. We got to her room, and we were kissing in seconds. She turned her side to me and said, "Unzip my new dress. Peter, this is not my first time. I have not found the right one until now."

I was all fingers and thumps. God, I wanted to see her goddess of a body. She was only wearing high leg knickers and what a bust she had. Walking sorry slumbering to the bed, I was stripping. I don't want to go into details. We made love, yes love for two long hours.

In the morning we had breakfast and went shopping to dress shops and plenty of other shops. Our last stop was at a lingerie shop. Carol picked out the sexy ones. All I wanted was to see her in it and take it off her body.

We were back in the hotel after four. Carol said, "Would you like to see what I have bought today in the shop in the right order?

She changed her clothes six times for me. Then she was standing in front of me in her first set of lingerie.

I was drooling at what I was looking at. Then she showed me her second set. My dick was as hard as iron and she knew it. She changed into her last set. My dick was bursting. She walked close to me and pulled me to the bed.

My clothes fell off me, and I had her naked in a second. We were in bed for two long hours of love making.

We went down for dinner and as soon as we finished our brandy, we were in bed making more and more love.

I had a problem. I had fallen in love with Carol and her with me.

I asked her to marry me as soon as my divorce was through and she said. "Yes."

The following morning she left for home.

I went to my lawyers and asked how quick can the sale of the house be done.

In less than a month if you want it to be done.

I went and found a rented flat. Then I went back home. The slut was still there. I started to pack and picked up all the papers that I was to need in years to come.

Ann said. "Where have you been for the last few days?"

"Just getting my life back together why the fuck should you care slut."

"I am moving out so the house can be sold in a month. Have you got a lawyer yet?"

"What do you mean the house will be sold in the month?"

"Yes, that's right you had best find somewhere to live or move in with lover boy Phillips."

"I am going to take you to the cleaners then."

"Ann, I wanted to tell you later but now it seems the right time. Just listen to me." You are only going to get half of the money for the house, and you have a nice new car, that's all you are going to get from me."

If you try to get more you and Phillips will be in jail in two shakes of a dog's tail.

I know where you got the pest control tablets from.

I have photos that were taken in the attic from the ladder. One of the boxes was all but empty. The other two were full. I went to the garage and photographed the shelf. Then I put one in the garage shelf in full view. Then I photographed the shelf with the pest control tablets on. Right next to where you get out of your car. I have been in the hospital, and the doctor will confirm about some type of pest control. And the best of it all is what you and Phillips are saying.

"Just wait until his birthday. He will be dead soon. And we will be fucking morning noon and night forever. Ann, the best of it, it tells me both of you were planning to kill me. So, you are only going to get half of the money for the house and your car. And any more of this you and him will be in Gail.

"Peter, where am I going to live?"

"With Ken Philips slut."

I moved out to the hotel until I had a bed in my flat. Over the weekend I was on my way to Carol.

The house was sold half to Ann. The divorce came through. I called on Ann and Ken Philips.

"Ann said,'' What do you want?"

"I will not be long."

I turned to Philips saying "You will be married in the next few days and tell me so I can be there."

He just nodded.

Ann called out," what's going on."

If you don't get married, it's Gail for the both of you to remember the recording."

They were married in two days. And the best of its life was going to be hard for both of them.

Four days later I was at Carol saying," when can we marry."

Peter before we do I want an agreement that you will not cheat on me and I will not cheat on you," Carol said.

"In that case must we use both our lawyers to make it airtight? I said.

Carol, had it in writing, and I did the same? Then we were wed. As the years went by there were always no pictures above the fireplace. But a clock. I want to put a picture or a TV up but Carol had planned something for years. We were both in our late sixties, and one night Carol had on the coffee table. Our agreements that we would not cheat on each other. Our marriage certificate. Our wedding photos and four great photos of our kids.

"Carol what are you doing," I said.

"You see that empty space above the fireplace. I want you to put these up there. I want all our friends to see the love we have had for all our years together."

The agreements before we got married at the top. Then our married certificate. Then our wedding photos. And the photos of our four great kids.

"I have wanted to do this for years, my love."

I held her so, so tightly and we kissed and kissed.

I turned to her and said, "let's try and make a long loving night of it."

We went to the bedroom.

"Peter, I have a surprise for you. Do you remember the six sets of clothes I had on years ago? And the three sets of lingerie I had on. When you were drooling at what you were looking at."

"God, I do." My dick was as hard as iron and you knew it."

"Yes, and you will see them all again tonight."

"I might not be able to control myself."

"You, best had."

On the first set my dick was growing hard. The second set went on. I was stripping off down to my briefs. The last set went on. They did not stay on for long. We made love until I was Burnt out and we fell asleep.

In the morning I was putting them up over the fireplace. Carol had been watching me in her bathrobe.

I turned to her, and the bathrobe fell to the floor she was standing there in the third lingerie set. God we were in bed for an hour. Then a knock came at the door. It was the kids wishing us a happy Anniversary. I looked at Carol and kissed her. That night after the kids had left, we had a great Anniversary night. The two of us loved each other.

+

To sum up, Ann and Philips stayed together and fought like cats and dogs. But they had to stay together because of the recording. I did feel sorry for her, but she knew what she was doing.