The Two of Us Loved Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please go and get your money then."

Turning to his assistant.

"You now have his job."

"Has anyone here got anything to say?"

Turning to the manager.

"I will be back later."

We both went to Blacksmiths. When we got there a man followed the both of us. His name was Mr. Edwards. Jim Blacksmith was going through the door. We walked right up to Carol Turner's desk.

"I want all the leaders to come to the board room now," My lawyer said.

"Why should I do that?" She said.

"The new owner is here."

In a minute they were all there.

"I am here to tell you of the new owner," he said.

"But first Mrs. Ann Miller is sacked. Personnel you know what to do. Then come back when she has left the building," he said.

A man called out that you cannot do that.

"Yes, I can."

He opened the door then he waved to the other man and me to come in. They all sat there looking at each other. You could hear a pin drop.

"This is Mr. Miller, the new owner," he said.

"Any questions to ask of me," I said.

"In that case you can return to your jobs. Will Mr. Ken Philips please stay?" I said.

They all left the room in silence. I sat down right in front of Philips. My lawyer then sat down next to me on my right side. The other man sat down on my left.

"Mr. Philips, how are you feeling these days? I said.

"Well I have not been too good for the last few weeks thanks for asking."

"Get well soon then."

"This is Mr. Edwards, he will be asking you a few things in a bit." I will come straight to the point. We are here to find missing money that seems to have gone in your bank account."

"No, not true, '' Philips said.

"Well if it's not true you have no need to worry, have you? Mr. Edwards is here to find out the truth. Could you go and get the books?"

He came back with the books and passed them to Mr. Edwards.

"I asked for personnel to stay in the room.

"Mr. Edwards, how long do you think it will take you?"

"Two hours if I find something wrong, if not the rest of the day."

"In that case we will leave you please phone me as soon as you can."

We both left, and our PD was there waiting for me outside.

He told me the companies Philips had worked at; they would be here at ten tomorrow. I went back to the board room.

"Mr. Edwards, anything to tell me?"

"No, it will take me a few more hours."

Philips was sitting there with a smug on his face.

"Mr. Edwards let me know as soon as you can."

"I will ring you."

I left and called off at Philips house and dropped one tablet in his kettle and the same with his drinks in his fridge. You can have a few more pains on me.

It was getting up to four pm in the afternoon. I got a call from Mr. Edwards.

"I have found half a million," he said.

"Are you all set then for tomorrow."

"Yes."

"See you at nine thrifty then. ... And don't say a thing to Philips."

I went home.

"As I walked in, I said. "Ann, are you not feeling too well?"

Ann was sitting there sobbing her heart out at losing her good job.

"What's wrong?" I said.

She told me she had been sacked.

"Don't worry It will be all right soon. I have got to make a quick phone call."

I sat with her waiting for a knock at the door. The knock came and I answered the door.

Sorry sir "but I am looking for Mrs. Ann Miller."

"You had best come in then. ... Ann this man what's to talk to you."

"Are you Mrs. Ann Miller?

"Yes."

"You have been served," he said.

Then he left.

"Peter, what is this? You are going to divorce me."

"Yes slut."

" But why and... don't call me that."

"Because you have been fucking Ken Philips for months on end."

She was sobbing at losing her job, even harder now she had lost me.

" But, Peter, it's not true."

"Are you trying to tell me it is not true?"

"Peter, I love you and only you."

"Ann, listen to me."

"When you were on a work trip. ... I spoke with the desk. I left a message for you to ring me."

This is what you said. "Sorry my love, the meetings have been going on to ten at night. I did not wake you sorry my love. I did not expect you to phone me! I have left you some drinks in the fringe for you. How are you feeling?"

I told you "I have been ill for four days. But I am on the mend now. When will you be home, I am missing you?"

"I found out the meetings stopped at five pm! You were too busy fucking that Ken Philips slut."

No, it's not true I love you.

"I phoned you one night when you were on one of your trips. I phoned you to make sure you were all right. When you answered the phone, you were out of breath. I asked you, ``Why are you out of breath?"

You said, "I've been using the exercise bike in the bedroom."

Then I said, "Don't exercise too much my love."

You asked me, "How are you?"

I told you, "A bit tired. I am going to bed soon. I wish you were here."

"Sorry Ann you were out of breath from fucking Philips!"

"Ann, I checked with the hotel and they don't have an exercise bike in the bedroom!"

"Ann when I went to pick you up three weeks ago. ... I took with me my small pair of field glasses."

"The first two I viewed in on were Jim Blacksmith and Carol Turner. They had kissed before they got to the exit. And came out first side by side. Carol's husband was there to meet her. By the way I have told her husband what I think was going on with them."

"Well you were well behind Ken Phillips. You kept on stopping for a kiss. When you came out you threw your arms around my neck and kissed me."

"Ann, I have something to show you."

Ann, for a minute I went to the garage. I looked at the place where I left the pest control tablets, they were gone. I went back in the house, and my phone rang. I had to go back to Blacksmith's.

"Ann, I will talk to you later when I get back," I said.

I went back home. As I pulled up at the house the sign was going up. Ann was holding the papers with tears in her eyes. She glared at me. And had time to make up her story. I went to the kitchen for a drink and handed one to Ann with a table in it.

"Ann lets us get back to when you were being served." I said.

"Peter, I don't want a divorce I love you. Philips forced me to have sex with him. He found out I made a big error."

"Ann, I don't believe you."

"Peter, he forced me to have sex with him only month or so ago."

"Ann the house is up for sale and the divorce is going through."

"Peter, if you divorce me, I will get half the sale of the house."

"I can live with that."

"Peter, you sell the companies and I will get half."

"I don't think so. Ann stop digging your own grave and listen to me."

"Ann in the last three weeks, my PD has been watching you."

I handed her photos of her with Ken Philips. And inserted the first of six recordings.

"Ann, it's a good photo of you fucking him. Now let's sit and watch nine hours of you fucking you him. And listen to what you say to him. Let's see Tuesday night of you fucking him. And then we will move on to Thursday night."

Then I picked up the recording for Tuesday night and hit the play button.

In the hotel room. Philips holds her by the waist as they get closer. Their lips met and there was a long kiss. Ann turns her back to Philips. He finds the ZIP on the back of her light blue low cut top dress. Then he pulls down the ZIP all the way down. Ann turns to face him.

She takes off her light blue low cut top dress. Pulling it off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. She goes to the ZIP on his pants. Down it goes. He unbuckles his belt then his pants button. He pulls his pants down.

He has to sit on the bed to take off his pants. His shoes and socks come off at the same time. He takes his pants off. He stands up, and a bulge grows in his briefs. Ann stands in front of him in her bra and knickers kicking off her heels. He takes his shirt off. He throws it away.

He stands up and a bulge grows. They move closer together. His hands go behind her back. He unclips her bra, pulling it off her. That joins his shirt on the floor. He rolls his hands around her tits. He grips her nipples; they are sticking out like pearls. His hands cup her tits. His mouth finds her right nipple. He sucks hard.

He takes hold of her knicker and starts to pull them down her legs. He carries on slipping her knickers down to her ankles. He lifts her leg and takes off one of her heels. Her ankle comes out from her knickers. He does the same with her other leg. Her knickers land on the floor. He wants to get inside her.

He stands up and the bulge in his briefs is good and hard. Ann takes hold of his briefs and takes them off. His dick jumps out. He is only the same size as me.

I wondered what she was with him.

She looks up and grabs hold of his dick takes it into her mouth. Ann starts to suck Philips's dick. She sucks him for a couple of minutes. He gets on the bed. Then he spreads his legs wide. She kneels down between his legs, and his dick goes in her mouth. She sucks it for ages. He calls out I am Cumming. She sucks harder, and he shoots his spunk in her mouth. She swallows every last drop of his spunk. She rolls off him on her back.

He spread her legs as wide as he could. He kneels down between her legs. One finger goes in her twat. Then a second and then a third. His finger going in and out as quick as he can. His other hand is squeezing her tit. He stops the finger fucking her and in goes his dick in her twat. His wet twat fingers go in her mouth. She sucks and licks them clean.

Her legs wrap around his waist he fucks her faster. Both his hands start to squeeze her tits. Her hands go on top of his. Faster she calls out. He goes that bit faster. She calls out fuck me hard and faster. She starts to lose control. He calls out I am nearly there. She lets out a cry. He shot his spunk in her twat.

He rolls off her finger and slides back in her twat. She holds his wrist making his hand and fingers fuck her. She lets out a moan then a scream. He wastes no time his head is between her legs. Sucking and thrusting his long tongue in her wet twat. He loves the taste of her twat. Minutes go by, and she holds his head tight. Loud moans come from her. She calls me Cumming. He sucks and thrusts his long tongue in and out of her twat. She lets go of his head. They rest a while.

"Get at the bottom of the bed, kneel down and spread your legs," he said. He gets behind her and goes his dick in on thrust. Her right hand goes between her legs and grasps hold of his balls. He is thrusting in and out pretty fast. She is making him go faster by pulling at his balls. His hips start to shake, and hers are doing the same. God, I am Cumming, he calls out. Her head is pressing in the bed. A muffed moan comes from her followed by a scream. He holds her hips tight and shoots his spunk in her twat.

Ann calls out I love your dick I want it forever. He at home cannot beat you for giving me a good fucking I love your dick.

He stays there, his dick is still hard. She moves her arm and supports herself on her elbows. "Give me your wrists slut," he said. Her head meets the bed sheets on one side. She moves both her arms to her side. He takes hold of her wrists pulling them towards him. He pulls her arms and starts to fuck as fast as he can. Minutes go by he calls get this load of spunk in your twat slut. At the same time a loud moan came from her. And he shoots his spunk in her twat.

They both stay on the bed. Ann goes down to his deck, and it goes in her mouth. She wants to taste her juices and his spunk. He is all done in. She cleans herself up a bit. He looks at her. "You are in charge on Thursday with a smile," he said. They get dressed and they leave.

"Ann, are you enjoying the show?"

She glared at me.

Then I picked up the recording for Thursday night and hit the play button.

In the hotel room. Philips holds her by the waist as they get closer. Their lips met and there was a long kiss. Ann turns her back to Philips. He finds the ZIP on the back of her black short dress. Then he pulls down the ZIP all the way down. Ann turns to face him. He holds her at her waist. Their lips met again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss.

Both his hands go to Ann's shoulders. He grips her black short dress. Sliding it off her shoulders, he lets the dress fall to the floor. She steps out of it. Ann is standing in front of Philips. She is in her matching bra and lacy knickers with heels. She smiled at him and said "she wanted it soon."

Down goes the ZIP on his pants. She unbuckles his belt then his pants button. She gives them a quick tug, and they fall down to his ankles. His shirt is undone, and it lands on her black short dress. Their lips met once again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss.

He has to sit on the bed to take off his pants. They join with the other clothes in a heap on the floor. His shoes and socks come off in double quick time. He stands up, and a bulge grows in his briefs. Their lips met once again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss.

He turns her around facing the mirror. She looks into his eyes through the mirror with a smile. He unclips her bra pulling it off. That joins the heap of clothes on the floor. She looked in the mirror, and his hands held Ann's tits. He rolled his hands around her tits. He grips her nipples. They are sticking out nice and hard. He grips her nipples with his fingers twisting and pulling them. His hands cup her tits. Her hands go on top of his hands. He turns her round. Their lips met once again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss.

His mouth finds her right nipple. He sucks hard. She holds the back of his head pulling to her right tit. He takes hold of her knicker and starts to pull them down her long legs. His long tongue slides along her shapely body. Her knickers are below her knees he stops. He kisses the top of her twat. She pulls his head towards her, giving out a quiet moan. He carries on slipping her knickers down to her ankles.

He lifts one leg and takes off one of her heels. Her ankle comes out from her knickers. He does the same with her other leg. Her knickers join the heap of clothes on the floor.

He looks up, and he looks at what he is dying to get inside off. He stands up and the bulge in his briefs is good and hard. Ann takes hold of his briefs and starts to pull them down. His dick jumps out. She pulls his briefs down to his ankles and he steps out of them. His briefs join the heap of clothes on the floor.

She looks up and grabs hold of his dick takes it into her mouth. Ann starts to suck Philips's dick. She sucks him for a few minutes. She stands up and walks her backwards to the bed. She sits down on the end of the bed. He kneels down and Ann spreads her legs. His head is trying hard to get into her twat. Ann held his head with both her hands making sure he was going nowhere. He licked and sucked her twat for minutes. She starts to shake, calling me Cumming. He keeps on licking and sucking her twat until she stops shaking. He stands up and she falls back on the bed pushing herself up the bed.

His dick is hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. He thrusts his dick into her twat an inch or so. Thrust again and again he wants his length inside her. She gives out a loud moan. He thrust away and she called out faster. Her legs wrap around his waist. Gripping him in a leg lock. Then she calls out fuck me harder. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster. He thrusts hard and fast. She loves him to fuck her. He calls out I am Cumming she says me too. A scream of satisfaction from both of them. He shoots his first load of spunk into her twat.

He stays where he is inside her wet twat. She keeps him in a leg lock. In less than a minute he thrusts away slowly at first. She looks at him. "Go," she said. He thrusts faster and faster. Her legs grip him tighter. He fucking loves her, and she loves getting fucked from him. Her body starts to shake. Loud moans from her and him. They both cry out I am Cumming. He shoots his second load of spunk into her twat.

She takes her tired legs from around his waist. He rolls to her side, getting his breath back. God he is still hard. Ann climbs between his legs. His dick goes right to the back of her throat. She sucks him off. He shoots his third load of spunk into her mouth. God he is still hard. She looks at him with a smile.

Ann calls out I love your dick I want it forever. He at home cannot beat you for giving me a good fucking I love your dick.

"Get at the bottom of the bed and spread them wide," he said. Ann kneels at the bottom of the bed and spreads her legs as wide as she can. He gets off the bed and gets behind Ann. With one almighty thrust his dick slides in her soaking wet twat. He grabs hold of her hips pulling her onto him. He fucks her to death doggy style for a few minutes. Moan after moan comes from Ann. Fuck me faster, she calls out. Her hips are out of control. So are his. Two loud screams come from both of them. He shoots his last load of spunk into her twat. Ann takes hold of his dick she wants him hard again. No way Philips is good and spent.

She grabs hold of a toilet towel. Wipe his spunks on her body. They get dressed. "Same time, same place next week," he said to her. ... "Yes, but I want it doggy style twice next time," she said.

They both left the bedroom.

"Enjoying the show so far."

She glared at me.

Then I picked up the recording of the second Tuesday night.

In the hotel room. Philips walks in. Ann jumps up and throws her arms round his neck kissing him. Both her legs wrap around his waist. God, she was wearing a low cut short red dress. Her legs come back down. He holds her by the waist as they get closer. Their lips met and there was a long kiss. Ann turns her back to him. She is looking in a mirror with a smile.

He finds the ZIP on the back of her low cut short red dress. He pulls down the ZIP so fast, nearly ripping the back of her dress. Ann turns to face him. She looks into his eyes. He holds her at her waist. Lifting her off the floor. Their lips met again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss. He puts her down.

"Strip or shall we strip each other? He said.

She smiled at him.

"Let's strip each other," she said.

"I am going to strip you now," he said.

She was putty in his hands. His hands go to Ann's shoulders. He grips her low cut short red dress. Then he slides it off her shoulders. He kisses her.

He slides it down her arms. Her bra pops into view. He lets the dress fall to the floor. She steps out of it. Kicking it across the room like a rag. She stands there he is looking at her shapely body. She is standing in front of him. All she has on is her matching white bra and lacy knickers and four-inch heels. She smiles at him, and she wants him to strip her.

He spins her around. She is facing the long mirror. He looks in the mirror looking at her body. He must be thinking I got the slut ready for fucking. She looks into his eyes through the mirror with a smile. He unclips her bra pulling it off. It joins the red dress somewhere on the floor. Her hands reach up to his head holding it. She let him get hold of her tits. She looked in the mirror, and his big hands held Ann's tits. Rolling his big hands round her tits. He squeezes both her tits.

Her hands go over his hands he squeezes more and more. Her nipples are like hard peas. He grips her nipples with his fingers twisting and pulling at them. She turns her head trying to kiss him. His hands cup her tits. Her hands go on top of his hands. He turns her round. He picks her up. Their lips met once again and there was a long kiss. They break from their long kiss. She still has on her lacy knickers and four-inch heels on. She kicks off her heels, and they flew across the room.