All Comments on 'The Two Succubi'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun story.

Some people take their smut waaaay too seriously. And when it's announced ahead of time as having very specific themes - some might say "fetishes" - there's no excuse (barring mental incapacities) for getting wee-wee'd up about a story you don't care for.

This stuff isn't our thing - my wife's and mine. But it doesn't have to be - it's JUST A STORY. Sorry for shouting, but jeeze. Let's just say we enjoyed it together. Especially the really smutty parts and the really funny parts.

The story is fun, over-the-top and keeps to its task very well. Looking forward to more.

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
They're not nice

to their hubbies. They should set the men sucking on each other while they're enjoying Sam, maybe also satisfying Sam too in certain ways. If the husbands can't be men, they can at least become alt-women, y'know. Congratulations for not bringing in the "French Maid" fetish cliche to humiliate them further. And of course for finding that the wives are most content as themselves with each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Annette

Annette stars in her own, strange, cuckold story. She gets some bbc too. Bet it.made her wet. Xoxoxo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was Matt's last name Moreau?

If so, perfect name for the character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad

Quite original and it made my Penis stiff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Amazing!

I hope to read more about these two perfect women soon

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous