The Two Succubi

Story Info
Cuckolding story.
13.5k words
2.63
36.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will only have limited appeal. This is a cuckolding story. There are five characters. There are:

1. Two attractive, cruel and sexually assertive wives

2. Two beta-male wimp husbands

3. One 19 year old black stud.

Two beautiful, calculating and manipulative Jezebels get what they want from the young male they share together, and from their cuckolded husbands.

I have referred to the two women in this story as the two succubi. They drain males for their own ends - they drain a male sexually and financially. They keep feeding until a male is empty and exhausted. They keep feeding until a male is a mere shell or a mere shadow.

Please don't bother sending me any rude emails, as they are routinely discarded. I'm not too concerned about rude comments, as I will delete them in due course.

********

Paul stood in the shower with his head bowed and his eyes closed tight. He exhaled hard and inhaled deeply as the scolding water belted his red scalp and cascaded down his pale skinny body. He stood there amidst the billowing steam and worked his small pink cock by hand.

In the next room Paul's wife Jenny was in the process of squeezing her way into a tight cocktail dress. Jenny managed to get into the thing with a series of squeals and peals of laughter. She hopped up and down on the spot. She shimmied and wriggled.

Jenny checked her appearance in the mirror once she had the dress on - she turned slowly and examined herself carefully from all possible angles, adjusting the dress until she was happy with her look. She smoothed the dress with her hands. She faced the mirror, grinned and nodded at herself.

"Looking good hot girl," Jenny whispered, liking the way the neckline on the tight dress dived deep and wide and showed off her cleavage.

Jenny sat down on the edge of the bed and the dress rode right up her beautiful thighs. She grinned, wriggled and pulled the dress down.

"Perfect," she said.

She placed her toes into her lace-top stockings. She reached down and slowly unrolled and pulled the sheer material over her legs. She then stood up and stepped into her glossy high heels. She approached the mirror again and endlessly studied her own reflection.

In the shower Paul stroked himself with hard rough jerks as he thought of Jenny and her preparation for her date with Sam and Annette.

Paul had bought his wife the sexy dress after she pouted and complained of having nothing to wear. Her eyes had lit up and she had squealed with delight when Paul presented her with the dress. She held it up and turned slowly in circles.

"Sam's going to love this dress Paul," Jenny had enthused, "what a great dress for our hot date."

Then of course Jenny had wanted a new pair of matching high heels to go with the new dress. She of course had no appropriate high heels to wear. Paul had gone out and bought her a pair of expensive new shoes as well. Then she needed a new pair of stockings, etc.

"Oh well, at least she was happy," Paul muttered softly.

He wondered - how long had his wife been getting ready for this date with Sam and Annette?

Paul wasn't sure. He tried to calculate the total time taken as his hand slipped quickly over his little cock. There was the trip to the hairdressers, which took most of the morning. Then there was the visit to the beauty salon to get the necessary manicure, pedicure and waxing. Then there was the long soak in the bathtub and finally the process of getting dressed.

"I'm not going to wear any underwear tonight," Jenny had whispered in her husband's ear before telling him to get in the shower. "I'm going to look so hot."

"Oh well, at least I didn't have to buy her any new underwear," Paul muttered softly.

Jenny picked up a hairbrush and slowly ran it through her long blonde hair. She stopped and checked her look carefully and then picked up the brush and tended to her gleaming hair again. She finally stopped, put the brush down and picked up her lipstick. She applied the dark red grease to her full lips skilfully, making sure there were no smudges or blemishes. She put down the lipstick and picked up her mascara brush and made sure her eyelashes looked dark and thick. Finally she put the brush down, sighed and stopped fussing over her appearance for a moment- she was perfect.

Jenny looked sensational and she knew it. Her skin was lightly tanned and without flaw apart from a few fine lines around her green eyes and a sprinkling of light freckles on her shoulders and upper arms. Her face was beautifully wrought. Her body was tight from all the time she spent doing laps in the pool every morning and from visiting the gym every afternoon. She liked to work real hard on her body with her good looking personal trainer Jim.

She grinned and then giggled as she assessed her body - she had a great pair of tits and a great ass. Her body was frankly hot and she and everybody else knew it.

Jenny approached her jewellery collection. She pulled the top drawer open and her eyes lit up as the trays of glittering diamonds emerged before her. Jenny reached down and picked up a pair of diamond studs. She carefully inserted the studs in her ears. She then picked up and snapped her best string of flashing diamonds around her neck. She put her favourite bangle on her wrist. She was finally ready.

"Here's to being a sexy 34 year old girl," Jenny whispered and winked at herself.

She looked at the time. She started to grow impatient. Where was Paul? Why did it take him so long to jerk off in the shower before one of her dates? She started to laugh, but then she grew quiet and looked at herself in the mirror again. She turned and turned before the mirror, absorbed in her own reflection.

Paul's legs were weak and he was moaning softly. He jerked swiftly. He was so hard. He was so close to coming. He considered his plight in excruciating exciting detail.

It had been an amazing manoeuvre on her part. She knew him better than he did when she first made her proposal.

Jenny finally told Paul the truth one night after yet another unsatisfying sexual experience. She had patiently dealt with his poor performance again and again through the early period of their relationship, but she was more than ready to set him straight now they were married and she had access to his money.

She had extricated herself from Paul's sticky grip and in a burst of annoyance told him exactly what she thought of him in bed.

"You're just terrible at it Paul," Jenny had stated bluntly, not even attempting to spare his feelings. "You're the worst lover I've ever have."

Her harsh words really struck him hard. He grew red in the face. Jenny could see that she had hurt and humiliated him deeply. She took the opportunity to hammer the point home, so there was no misunderstanding between them.

"You're just not a very sexual person Paul. I need someone who really appreciates me and is prepared to treat me the way I am entitled to be treated. Don't you understand Paul? I want to be desired by a man! I need to be attracted to my partner and I want my partner to be attracted to me, don't you understand Paul?"

"But Jenny, I...," Paul managed to get out before his wife interrupted him.

"Paul, you have a tiny penis," Jenny stated sadly and then she said: "and you don't even know how to use what little you have."

"But Jenny, I..."

"Look Paul, sex is supposed to make me feel good," Jenny advised her husband, "but sex with you never makes me feel good. You're just hopeless in bed."

Paul realised that he probably should have ended his marriage with Jenny, but she refused to hear the idea when he put it to her.

"No Paul," Jenny said surprised, looking at him as if he were a fool. "Why should we do that?"

"Well, you're not happy and I think..."

Jenny considered him for a moment as he spoke. She abruptly changed her approach. She sauntered up to him with a smile on her face. She stood up on her toes and threw her arms around his neck. She softly pressed herself against him, rubbing her body gently against his. She placed her lips against his ear and began to whisper.

"Look Paul, there's no need to end what we have. We both care for each other and that's important, don't you think? You and I don't have to be intimate to be together, to be in love."

"What do you mean Jenny," he whispered, his eyes closed, and his cock getting hard from her touch.

"Well, we could make an arrangement Paul - you know - a private agreement between ourselves. Married couples do that sort of thing all the time. It's good because the couple stays together and everybody is happy."

"What sort of arrangement Jenny," he asked, bewitched by her soft body against his, her perfume and her whispered words.

"Well, maybe I could date other guys for instance."

"What," he asked stunned.

Jenny felt the tension in his body as she made her proposal. She felt the shock in Paul.

For a moment Jenny wondered if she had judged Paul correctly or not, and wondered if she had what it took to convince him and make this work in her favour? She had judged her husband to be a soft compliant sort of male, who she could dominate easily. But this was crunch time and she wasn't sure of his reaction to her invitation.

Of course she could continue to work on him and keep undermining his confidence and masculinity, as she had already started doing, but at some stage she had to make the proposal and he had to agree. Jenny knew she had to bite the bullet at some point in their marriage and now seemed like a good time - as good a time as any.

"Do you mean you would have boyfriends," Paul asked breathlessly, holding her more tightly.

Jenny smiled. She could feel his cock growing harder in his pants. She held him tighter and allowed him to drive his bulging crotch against her soft body. She calculated quickly. She sensed that she had him under her spell. That he was going to agree.

"Yes Paul," she whispered, "I would get my sexual pleasure from other men."

Paul gasped.

Jenny held him tight. She had him, she was sure of it.

"And what about me," he asked softly.

"Well, you could watch us together Paul. You could watch me and my boyfriends together. That would be fun, wouldn't it?"

Paul drew back and looked down into his wife's beautiful green eyes. She gazed up at him. He gently stroked her hair. She parted her lips. She could sense his desire.

"What do you think Paul?"

He pulled her back into his arms. He was confused and upset. He was excited despite himself. Jenny decided to keep pushing the issue. She had to make him see. She had to make him agree.

"You know sometimes it's so much easier for a guy to just stop having sex. Sometimes it's easier for a guy to let others do it instead and then just watch - particularly if the guy isn't that great in bed."

"But I..."

"I could do it with all your friends Paul. I could do it with your brother and even your dad if you wanted me to."

Paul shoved his wife back. He stepped away from her. His eyes were wild and he was breathing hard. Jenny studied his face with a grin. It was an intense moment for both of them.

"I don't know Jenny," Paul stuttered. "No, I'm not sure at all."

"Just think about it Paul," she had said, her voice increasing in volume and chasing him down the hall as he sought an escape. "I'll let you watch everything Paul. I'll let you see it all Paul!"

The seed had been sown in his mind. Jenny pushed him to agree. In the end he was glad to agree. He was aching to agree. Jenny had judged him perfectly. She took full advantage of him. She was absolutely determined to get her own way.

Jenny deprived Paul of his manhood. She deprived him of his right to exclusive access to her beautiful warm body. She then next refused to have anymore sex with him under any circumstances and she ensured he had no access to sex from any other source either.

He was compelled to vacate their bedroom and move into the small guest bedroom next door. He somehow managed to jam all of his clothes into a single wardrobe and sleep in a small single bed.

Paul stood there in the steamy shower cubicle under the pounding water. Jenny was hammering on the bathroom door and shouting at him to finish up. He couldn't help it. He roared at the wall as he came.

He thought of all the men Jenny had dated since he agreed to her terms. He thought of all the men Jenny had brought home to bed. He thought of all the sex he had seen her have. She did seduce and sleep with his friends, just like she said she would. She did go after his brother and father. She completely humiliated Paul.

He came explosively as images of his beautiful wife and her lovers floated in his mind. Then he thought of Sam, Annette and Jenny having sex together tonight and he roared again.

********

Matt huffed and puffed. He hissed: "Gotta make time! Gotta make time! Gotta make time!"

Matt spun this way and that. He hissed: "Gotta make time! Gotta make time! Gotta make time!"

Matt turned back to the stovetop. He lifted a lid on one of the pots, stirred the sauce slowly with a wooden spoon, dropped a pinch of salt and some bay leaves into the pot and placed the lid back on. He turned back to the recipe which lay on the kitchen counter. He ran his finger down the long list of ingredients and cooking instructions.

He breathed out, feeling somewhat more confident. Then his heart began to pound again.

"Shit, the onion," Matt said, feeling under tremendous stress again.

Matt picked up the onion, finely chopped it, his eyes watering and then dropped the pieces into a pan he had heating up. He spun around and checked the recipe again. He ran his finger up and down the recipe until he was satisfied. He was on track and everything was running according to plan. He wiped his sweaty brow, trying to get his breathing back under control and his heart rate down.

Tonight had to be perfect in every way - Matt's wife Annette had told him so. She had given Matt a long list of housework to do, and she had given him this recipe and instructed him to cook dinner.

Annette had stirred Matt from his warm single bed just before she left for work that morning and had told him to get on with it. Matt had spent hours working. He had rolled up his sleeves and completed all the housework just as Annette told him to. There was no deviation from her carefully worded instructions.

Now Matt was cooking dinner and Annette was due home any moment. Tonight had to be perfect in every way.

Matt heard the click clack of Annette's heels as she walked smartly down the hall. He looked up quickly from the stovetop, stopped stirring dinner and watched as his beautiful wife entered the living room.

Annette dropped her handbag on the lounge chair and kicked her shoes off. She stood there in the middle of the living room, slowly turned, carefully scrutinized every detail, and peered into every corner. She reached down and ran her index finger across the coffee table and then studied her finger - there was no dirt there. She nodded her head with satisfaction.

Matt moved swiftly. He dropped two ice cubes into a glass and then poured in the single malt scotch. He had Annette's drink ready just as she turned from her examination of the living room and entered the kitchen. Annette took the glass and sipped her scotch. She approached the stovetop where Matt was working on dinner.

"Will dinner be ready in time Matt," Annette asked, lifting a lid on one of the pots, wrinkling her nose and looking down at the contents.

"It is a hard dish to master, but I'm..."

"Will dinner be ready in time Matt?"

"Yes, sorry Annette," Matt said, growing red in the face. "It will be ready on time."

"Good and have you followed the recipe correctly?"

Matt nodded. He grew anxious for a moment and turned away from the stovetop and consulted the open cookbook on the kitchen bench. Annette watched him. She sipped her scotch and waited.

"Yes. Yes, its fine," Matt said nervously. "I have everything and it is all happening according to the recipe."

"Good Matt. I want tonight to be absolutely perfect."

"It will be I promise Annette."

"Good Matt," Annette said, coolly noting how harried and anxious her husband looked. "Where's the housework list?"

Annette saw the list on the kitchen counter. She turned and considered it. She sipped her drink. She ran her finger down the list, checking off each item.

"Vacuuming?"

"Yes, I got all the vacuuming done Annette."

"The living room is done and I can see the kitchen is cleaned?"

"Yes, I got them done."

"And the hot tub?"

"Yes, it's done."

"Really," Annette asked, looking up at her husband. "You know I may want to use it tonight."

"Yes it's done Annette. It's all set up the way you want it."

"Okay Matt," Annette said with a skeptical tone in her voice. "I'll be checking that really closely and I'll make you clean it again if it's not perfect."

Matt nodded and was silent. Annette looked back down at the housework list.

"What about my bedroom Matt?"

"Yes, I have cleaned everything in there. I washed all the linen and re-made the bed. I also washed all your dirty clothes Annette. I opened up the windows to air the room out as well."

Annette nodded her head. She felt centered and calm. Her husband had followed her instructions to the letter just as she asked him to.

"Good Matt. And the shopping."

"Yes, it's all done."

"Great Matt," Annette said. "I really want tonight to go well. You seem to have done your part, so thank you for that. Now I'm going to have a shower and get ready for Sam and Jenny. They'll be here in about an hour and a half."

"Sure Annette - no problems."

Annette finished her drink and placed the empty glass on the kitchen counter. She left the kitchen, passed through the living room and picked up her high heels and her handbag, she then tip-toed swiftly up the stairs, a smile breaking across her face. She pranced down the hall and into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

She turned slowly about, evaluating her husband's job. The bedroom looked spotless. Matt had even bought and placed fresh flowers in the room. Annette was impressed - Matt had exceeded her expectations.

For the one thousandth time today, Annette thought of Sam, the gorgeous young black man she was going to sleep with tonight.

Just having Sam's image fixed in her mind was enough to make Annette's heart beat faster. She stood there in front of the mirror and wondered how she should wear her hair for him - should she pin her long blonde hair up or should she just wear it down? Sam could have a lot of fun pulling the pins from her hair as well as having a lot of fun undoing and taking Annette's clothes off, she reasoned.

Annette began to hum as she piled her hair up on her head and then let her hair fall in a golden sheet and bounce about her shoulders. She shrugged and then turned to the wardrobe. She had her clothes sorted at least.

The dress was frankly scandalous, Annette thought with a grin. Her eyes lit up as she held it up towards the bedroom light. Sam was going to just love it. Imagining Sam's eyes popping out of his head made Annette laugh softly. Sam wouldn't be able to take his eyes and hands off Annette tonight. The dress was glittering electric red. The dress was tight and short in all the right places - it was the sort of dress a slut would wear. It was the sort of dress Annette would wear for a horny 19 year old black guy like Sam. She would finish the look off with a pair of stockings and her best stiletto heels. She was going to be dripping with jewelry and all sorts of other bling.

Annette noted the time and gasped - she only had an hour left to get ready. She quickly pulled off her clothing, dumped her work suit, stockings and damp panties in the clothing basket. She turned on the shower and stepped into the steamy cubicle.