The Two Succubi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Sam."

Matt and Paul studied the three lovers performing their theatre in front of them. They were both silently engrossed in the scene unrolling inevitably before them in the lounge room. They drained glass after glass of wine to fortify themselves.

Sam had an arm around each wife and he was turning first to one woman and then to the next woman again and again. Matt and Paul could hear their wives growing more excited as Sam kissed them hard and deep. The two woman whimpered and whined, their high pitched voices sounding muffled as Sam kissed them and slid his tongue around inside their mouth.

"I want to suck your cock Sam," Jenny whispered intensely, after breaking a sticky kiss, while grabbing at Sam's big dick through his underwear.

"Yeah bitch," Sam said, "you love my dick, don't you. Both you chicks depend on my dick."

"God yes," Jenny said.

"Real dick dependent you two are."

"I can't take this anymore," Annette whispered, reaching out and snatching Sam's singlet top off over his head to reveal his lightly muscled torso. "Take your underwear off kid."

Sam smiled, but ignored Annette. He decided to test his strength. He started tearing Jenny's sexy new dress from her beautiful body. Matt's wife fumed at the way he ignored her. She dropped to her knees and pulled Sam's underwear down and off - the young man's big black dick popped into sight.

Jenny grew wide eyed and she gasped with shock again and again as Sam ripped seams apart with his bare hands. She stood in front of Sam, staring silently up at him as the dress was shredded. She looked almost frightened. Jenny turned her head and stared at her husband as the clothes she was wearing were literally torn from her beautiful body. Her brand new dress, the one Paul had paid so much for, lay in pieces at her feet.

"You hot slut," Sam whispered, reaching between Jenny's legs and stroking her blonde pussy, "No undies tonight."

"Stop moving about Sam," Annette demanded, on her knees, grabbing his hips to keep him still, "I want to suck it."

Sam pulled Jenny close to his side and kissed her again.

Annette took Sam's black balls in her hand, cupping his large nuts in her warm palm, stroking them with her fingertips. She dropped her head and took the tip of Sam's cock between her soft lips and sank down slowly.

The young black man sighed in Jenny's mouth with pleasure. He reached down and placed his hand on the back of Annette's head as he kissed Paul's wife.

Matt watched his wife's golden hair flash about as Annette's head turned from side to side as her lips slipped softly over Sam's large knob. Then Matt watched his wife's gold hoop earrings swing back and forth as Annette's head dropped swift and tight and then dragged back hard. It was such intense viewing. Annette was obviously enjoying the experience so much. She was noisy. She slurped and gagged. Then she took hold of the base of Sam's cock in her hand and pumped him as she focused on the knob.

Matt sat on the edge of his seat as he watched Annette suck Sam's big cock. It fired Matt up with jealousy and desire. His wife really was dick dependent, just as Sam said she was. She really did rely on Sam's cock.

Matt suddenly went through his memories as he watched his wife dedicate herself to pleasing Sam.

Annette and Sam had checked into a hotel together and had sex on the very first day they met at the gym. Annette assumed she would wear the pants in their affair. She was wrong, as far as Matt could see.

In the past Annette had been able to maintain her objectivity and exercise a large measure of control over her boyfriends and her extramarital relationships. But then Sam had stepped into the picture and everything changed. Sam dominated Annette from day one. He just unzipped himself, pulled down his pants, while she watched him, and told her to get down on her knees and suck his cock.

Matt had been the silent witness to all this.

Annette had listened to Sam's crude demand with a tough no-nonsense expression on her face and her arms crossed. Matt's wife tried to give Sam the impression that she meant business and was all set to call the shots in this affair. But a naked Sam sat down in a lounge chair, stretched out, and told Annette to get down on her hands and knees and suck it.

"How dare you," Annette had whispered.

"I'm gonna cum all over your beautiful face, you slut."

"That's disgusting. No man has ever spoken to me like that before."

"Come over here and suck it now."

"I never let a man push me around and humiliate me."

"On your knees - c'mon bitch."

Annette was breathing hard. Her eyes were glued to the big dark cock standing up between Sam's long black legs.

He was such a gorgeous young man, Annette thought. She just couldn't take her eyes off a glowing drop of fluid which had formed at the point of his cock.

Annette had a few options: she could have said no to his demands and dumped the young black man, or she could try and fight for control in the affair, or she could just do what she was told. In the end Annette decided to just do what she was told. Sam won control almost instantly.

"Just do it you bitch. Suck my cock. C'mon, suck it."

Annette sank slowly and silently to her knees before Sam as he wanted her to. She actually went to him on her hands and knees. She arrived between his open legs. She dropped her head and licked the pre cum from the underside of his dark shaft and knob as it dribbled slowly down in a fine stream. Then she took the point between her lips and just kept plummeting.

Matt's beautiful wife may have been a powerful executive at work, firing at will and ordering subordinates about, but with Sam she was just another one of his submissive bitches. She sucked him just like he expected her to. He told Matt's wife what he wanted and how he wanted it done and she did it that way.

And it wasn't long before Sam did as he said he would do - Annette gratefully remained on her knees as his orgasm rapidly approached. She threw her head back, closed her eyes and parted her lips as he stood over her and fired semen all over her face.

Matt couldn't believe his wife would let Sam do that to her.

And Sam liked to rub the stinging salt deep into Matt's wounds. Sam always insisted Matt watch his wife suck his cock and he made sure Annette's husband was right there watching when he held the back of Annette's head in his hand, stroked himself with his other hand and came explosively all over Annette's face.

Matt actually tried to put a stop to it early on by whining at his wife and suggesting that Sam was treating her like shit.

"Just mind your own fucking business Matthew, you jealous little boy," Annette had declared to his face.

"But he treats you like shit Annette."

'I like it when Sam treats me like shit," Annette said, prodding Matt in the chest with her finger. "Now go and cook dinner."

"Yeah, worship it bitch," Sam became well practised at saying to Annette, "I'm gonna streak your face."

"God, I love you Sam."

"And I'm gonna put it in your ass later tonight as well."

"Oh God Sam - I can't wait baby."

Matt shook his head. He felt drowsy from too much wine. Matt returned to the present. His wife was on her feet.

"C'mon Sam," Jenny and Annette said together, each taking his hand and pulling him towards Matt.

"Move, you idiot," Annette told her husband as they approached. She and Jenny wanted Sam to sit back in the comfortable lounge chair Matt was occupying.

Everyone laughed as Matt vacated his favourite chair with his tail between his legs. Then the young black man was roughly spun around by his two giggling girlfriends and shoved back into the chair.

"Oh boy, here we go," Paul said enviously, but trying to appear all cool and casual. "He's going to have both of them blowing him."

Paul's wife saw through her husband's masquerade. She noted the tone of judgement.

Annette had already dropped to her knees between Sam's legs and had taken the young black man's cock in her fingers and started kissing the oozing tip, but she looked up at Jenny and Paul. Her beautiful friend was just about to nail her weak willed inadequate husband with a good hard putdown.

"You're so pathetic Paul," Jenny declared with a malicious smile. "You're just completely useless in every way, aren't you?"

Sam and Annette burst into laughter. Matt turned and looked at his red faced friend. Jenny stepped up to her husband.

"You just keep jerking off in the shower Paul," Jenny continued, "and I'll sleep with Sam. You just keep paying for everyone Paul, that's what you do best."

They all broke into fresh peals of laughter. Jenny turned her back on her husband and approached Sam. She sank to her knees as well.

"Well, I may decide to stop paying," Paul said softly and immediately regretted it.

"Oooooo," Sam and Annette said mockingly, while Paul went red and grinned sheepishly.

"Yeah, right," Jenny said over her shoulder.

Matt slowly dimmed the lights - the contours of the room were absorbed in darkness. Then Annette's music drifted through the moody air and the candles around Sam were lit. The three beautiful lovers were plunged into a bath of gold and emerged glowing, coated in flickering warmth.

The two husbands were given permission to masturbate as they watched Sam and their wives together. They took all their clothes off and softly stroked themselves.

Annette and Jenny were still on their knees, but they rose slowly up between Sam's open legs. The two women were silent, but they gazed lovingly at their man, as they ran their golden hands and breasts along Sam's thighs, up his hard belly and over his chest.

Sam sighed as their lips touched his nipples. The young black man reached out, placed a hand on their shoulder, and then brushed along and up the back of their necks. He stroked them gently as the wives sucked and bit into his nipples. He cradled them gently as if he were nursing them.

"Shit," Sam whispered, closing his eyes, wincing as the wives tormented him deliciously.

Both women giggled softly, but refused to relent.

Annette left Jenny at Sam's chest and continued on. Matt's wife placed one soft kiss and then another on his shoulder and neck, while one of her hands slid down his belly and around his thigh. Annette tickled the base of Sam's balls with her fingertips. She grinned in her lover's face. Then she took Sam's face in her hands and made him turn his head. She leant in, placed her lips against Sam's ear and gently pushed the tip of her tongue inside.

Jenny placed more kisses on Sam's chest and then abruptly lunged at his exposed neck. Sam broke into a wide smile. Annette and Jenny were peppering his face, neck and shoulders with endless kisses while Annette softly stroked his balls and Jenny gently pinched his knob with her fingertips or rubbed the point with her thumb. Both wives ran their fingers through his hair.

"Awww fucking hell," Sam whispered. He kissed their scalps. He had am arm around each wife. "Oh, fuck yeah."

"What is it Sam," Annette asked grinning, gazing into his eyes. "Why, do you keep groaning all the time?"

"You fucking bitches are the best."

Jenny and Annette laughed.

"Great response Sam," Jenny said, shaking her head and laughing.

"It's time. I'm going to suck his cock," Annette whispered.

Jenny grinned and nodded. Then she placed her hand on the side of Annette's face, leant across and kissed her. The two women were noisy and passionate for a moment. The two husbands stroked more quickly. Then Annette exchanged a hot kiss with Sam, cupping his face in her palms, stroking his ears and sliding her tongue against his.

"I'm going to make you so happy, Sam honey," Annette whispered after breaking the kiss.

"Yeah - me too baby," Jenny whispered. "I'm gonna love you so well Sam."

"Can you two see," Annette asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Yes Annette."

"Good boys," Jenny said.

Both women sank to their knees. Sam was grinning. The two wives had stimulated him with their hands and lips and now he was aching to have his cock sucked.

"Matt," Annette said, "get me that new bottle of maple syrup."

Matt handed the syrup to his wife a few moments later. She unsnapped the lid, upended the bottle and squeezed. Jenny laughed as the maple syrup descended in a fine golden stream, collided with the tip of Sam's big dick, slowly spread out across the knob and rolled like sap down the underside of the shaft. Annette put the bottle down. She offered the big black cock to her friend.

"Let's share."

"Cool."

Jenny and Annette pounced on the cock. Their heads quickly dropped and their hands reached in. Matt's wife ran the flat of her tongue over and around the syrup covered balls and against the base of the cock, while Paul's wife softly licked the syrup and oozing pre-cum from the tip and the underside of the erection.

Sam sighed, closed his eyes and then re-opened them. He shook his head slowly and breathed deep.

Matt sat on the edge of his seat and watched silently. He saw the two beautiful women sharing the large shiny black cock between them. Annette smoothed her light blonde hair back with one hand while she softly pumped Sam's cock with the other. Matt watched his wife slipping her fingers up the shaft as her head dropped once more. Jenny was enjoying Sam from the opposite side. She tickled his balls as her head rose and fell.

Then Jenny let the cock come free and the two wives kissed and licked the tip from opposite sides while Sam closed his eyes and trembled - their syrup/pre-cum covered fingers slipped up and down the large shining black cock. Their soft fists pumped, twisted and squelched.

"Christ," Paul muttered, completely engrossed.

"Come here and eat my ass Paul," Jenny whispered at her husband.

"Yes, Jenny's going first with Sam, so get her ready Paul."

Matt sat up.

"Forget it Matt. I don't need your help," Annette said.

The two women were aggressive. One watched while the other sucked. Sam placed his hand on the neck of each of his bitches as they took turns.

"Gag on it Jen," Annette encouraged.

Jenny drove down hard, taking the cock in deeper and deeper. The hot thing filled her whole mouth and penetrated her throat. She closed her eyes and gagged as Annette told her to.

"I feel so dirty when I'm with you two," Jenny said a moment later.

"That's because you're a slut," Sam whispered.

"I sure am Sam, honey."

Annette didn't respond. She was driving the young black man to the critical point. He curled his toes, starting shaking his head again as Annette sucked him with smooth perfect strokes. Matt's wife just couldn't help herself. Her snug lips slipped smoothly over him. Her warm wet mouth held him. She sucked him so sweetly.

"Awwww gawd, you fuckin bitch," Sam whispered.

Annette's head continued to rise and fall. She held him by the base in her fist. She deep throated him.

"Better stop babe," Jenny cautioned. "He's almost there."

Annette heeded the warning. She released Sam's cock from her mouth. The two gasped with surprise as a fine stream of pre-cum squirted from the tip of the cock.

"He's all ready to go Jenny," Annette said.

"I'm all good to go as well," Jenny returned. "Go away Paul."

Annette reached out and softly stroked Jenny's pussy with her fingers as her friend scaled Sam's body. The young black man placed his hands on Jenny's hips as Paul's wife climbed Sam's dark body like a beautiful tan and blonde creature scaling and crawling up a big black creature. Annette took Sam's hard cock in her fingers as Jenny found her place.

There was a moment of adjustment, which Annette directed. Matt's wife held her friend's behind. Jenny shook her bum playfully for a moment, but then carefully dropped her hips upon command. The tip of the oozing cock touched Jenny's pussy.

"Do it Jen," Annette whispered.

Paul's wife didn't need to be told twice. Jenny bore down, leaning forward and shoving her hands against Sam's chest to support herself.

"Awwww goddamn," Jenny whispered as she drove down and Sam's cock slowly invaded her body. Jenny's lips parted and relented. Then Sam was penetrating her deep.

Jenny smiled at her young lover. She bit her lip. Sam swore and stared up at Jenny as she exhaled, threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"Oh my God," Paul exclaimed softly.

He watched the dark fiery knob press against his wife's open flower and then he watched the knob just slowly vanish inside his soft wife as she dropped hard. He came explosively in his hand, shaking hard, stomping on the floor, his teeth grit as he shot semen into his palm. The three lovers ignored him.

"You fucking bitch," Sam whispered, looking up at Paul's beautiful wife.

"Like it Sam, darling," Annette whispered.

"Of course he does," Jenny said.

Sam sat stretched out in the plush lounge chair. He reclined back even further as Jenny rode him. She held his shoulders and her rolling breasts brushed his face. Her broad tanned hips swung, rose and crashed. He kissed the tips of her tits and held her around the waist as she fucked him.

"God, that feels good," Jenny said, a first long groan breaking from her. "His cock feels endless."

"You better not cum too soon Sam, honey," Annette warned.

"Don't worry Annette," Jenny said, "he's not like Paul or Matt. He's a real man. He's gonna be a great dad."

"Goddamn," Sam hissed. The 19 year old groaned.

"C'mon daddy," Annette said, breaking into laughter. "Don't lose your cool."

Matt tried not to cum. It was a real act of self-control because Matt couldn't stop stroking himself. He watched Jenny rising and dropping, moving faster and faster, effortlessly, seamlessly and smoothly. And Matt could see Jenny flexing the muscles in her lower body and in her back as she withdrew, appearing to gently clamp down on Sam's cock as if to provoke a big orgasm from him. He could see Jenny rise high, until the bottom of the shiny knob itself appeared and then watched Jenny slam back down and see Sam's entire length vanish inside her. Then he watched his wife's friend change her range of motion and just grind against Sam. Matt couldn't handle it anymore. It was too much for him. He came in his hand. His wife turned and watched her husband with distaste.

"God, I'm so glad I stopped having sex with you Matt."

Matt felt ashamed. He felt humiliated. He just roared with pleasure as his wife stared at him with a faint contemptuous smile playing on her features. His little cock fired again and again as he stared into his wife's cold eyes.

"Enjoy that," Annette asked.

Matt smiled and nodded at his wife.

"Pathetic." Annette shook her head. She laughed softly.

Jenny was now groaning non-stop. Paul's wife was approaching orgasm. Paul was getting hard again.

Jenny kissed Sam passionately. He suddenly put his arms around Jenny and picked her up. He stood there for a moment with Jenny in his arms. He turned and put her down on her back. She looked up at Sam from the lounge chair.

"I wasn't expecting that," Jenny whispered.

"Gently big boy," Annette said softly. "Not too rough."

"No, it's okay Annette," Jenny said, "I want it nice and hard Sam, honey."

"That's how I'm gonna do you bitch - deep and hard."

The young black man made Paul's wife spread her legs wide. He made her draw her knees right back. He aimed for her pussy. Sam sank his cock into Jenny with one long stroke. He withdrew and then sank into her blonde pussy again and then again. He spread her lips wide with his hard thick shaft. She held him tight in her slippery body. She bore down on him, clamping down on his prick. The fluids from their bodies made the sex squishy and sticky. Jenny was such a good fit. She was such a good fuck.