The Two Succubi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh goddamn it," Jenny whispered, and then the groaning began again.

"That feels real good bitch," Sam whispered, shaking his head slowly.

"Awww, Jesus fucking Christ Sam."

"Are you going to squirt on his cock Jenny," Annette asked, reaching in to rub her friend's clitoris.

Jenny laughed, and then groaned again.

Paul watched Sam manhandle his naked wife. He was rough with Jenny and she was delighted. Paul discreetly moved his chair so he could get a better view of his wife's face and see the black cock slip in and out. Jenny looked at her husband out of the corner of her eye and smiled up at Sam as her husband moved.

"Oh c'mon Sam," Jenny whined.

The horny domineering black man and Annette made Jenny cum together. Paul's wife grew all hysterical as it happened. Her face exploded into a flush, her flesh trembled and her nerves rattled. Sam announced his own orgasm as Jenny stared up at him and screamed at him and Annette. He couldn't keep his cool any longer.

"Awww yes, do it Sam, honey," Annette urged.

"I'm gonna cum, you bitch."

"Do it Sam."

"Yes, do it Sam," Paul and Matt whispered together.

"It's time to make a baby, honey boy."

And he did. It was a powerful orgasmic connection between Paul's wife and her young boyfriend. The two human beings trembled and clutched at each other. Fluid oozed and erupted from Jenny's beautiful body and white hot semen exploded from Sam's tip and was injected deep inside Jenny.

Jenny whispered in Sam's ear as he shot his cum inside her. She wanted it all. She wanted every drop of his semen and she wouldn't let him withdraw from her body until she had it all. She bore down on him hard, using her muscles on him. She grit her teeth and held him tight as she worked on him.

Sam began groaning. Then Sam began roaring as he gave Jenny everything he had. She looked up at Annette from beneath the straining, noisy and thumping Sam. Jenny broke into a shaky grin as her orgasm subsided. Annette started laughing.

"Have I got it all Sam," Jenny asked Sam softly, kissing his ear, as he lay on top of her, finished and exhausted.

Sam nodded weakly. Jenny smiled softly, rubbed his head and kissed his ear again.

"Good boy, Sam."

"You're a succubus Jenny," Annette said, a touch of jealousy creeping into her tone of voice.

"I sure am," Jenny said. "I want his whole essence inside me. I want his entire soul inside me."

The two women looked at each other and laughed.

"You sound like some sort of devouring mother."

"Ha, you could say that."

"Well, he better be able to go for round two with me later tonight or else there'll be trouble."

"Don't worry about that Annette," Jenny said. "Sam is a true stud male. He's not a wimp like Paul or Matt."

********

And then later that night Sam and Annette finally drifted away together - Jenny fell asleep, curled up on Annette's lounge and Paul passed out in his chair.

Annette had motioned for Matt to follow Sam and her upstairs. Matt had walked behind the two lovers obediently and quietly, keeping a respectful distance. Both lovers were naked, walking hand in hand together.

The bed ended up a mess. The damp bed sheets lay in a smelly pile on the floor. There was a dark wet spot on the mattress where Sam had drilled Annette's body with his big cock, after having wrestled and manhandled the shrieking woman onto her back.

At first Matt had watched their quiet intimate conversation. It was such a turn on for him. The woman Matt adored in his childlike way lay on her back in Sam's arms. The 19 year old was softly stroking her fine blonde hair with his fingers and kissing her lips between whispered snatches of talk.

"I love you Sam," Annette said, looking up at her boyfriend with adoring eyes.

"Yeah, you love me baby," Sam asked, while he ran his hands slowly over Annette's body.

She sighed and closed her eyes. She stretched her spine and limbs as he touched her. He took her chin between his thumb and index finger. He ran his hand along her jaw and then kissed her again.

For a few moments they kissed deeply. Matt unzipped his pants discreetly, reached in and took hold of his cock.

"Yes, I love you. Now tell me you love me as well Sam."

"Do you have any other boyfriends besides me," he asked, looking down into her eyes.

"No, of course not Sam," Annette whispered, running her fingers through his hair. "You're the only man for me."

"You sure," he asked.

"Of course, Sam, honey. I love only you."

Matt ran his eyes slowly along their bodies as he masturbated. He bit his lower lip as he compared the honey coloured skin of his beloved wife against Sam's coal coloured body. The 19 year old really was a lanky young man with long limbs and Annette was all soft golden curves and glowing light hair.

They kissed again and again between short bouts of silent chatter. Matt could sense their intimate posture becoming more sexually charged as the two of them stroked each other and talked together. The mutual attraction was palpable. It just grew more intense as they turned each other on.

Matt fixed his eyes on Sam's cock. It was such a monstrous looking thing. Annette was tickling the tip with her fingers. The shaft was long and thick and the colour of jet. The blunt knob was a deep dark red.

For a moment Matt thought he was going to lose his mind and just go mad. Sam was going to penetrate Matt's willing wife with that enormous semen-delivery device and Matt was just going to sit there and watch it all silently. Sam and Annette weren't going to stop doing it until they conceived a child together and Matt was just going to watch it all silently.

That was the plan and the reality of it all was driving Matt crazy.

Neither Annette nor Sam looked at Matt even once, so they had no inkling of the frustration and desire which just grabbed him.

Matt wanted to conceive children with his wife, but his beautiful wife was thwarting his deepest biological urges. She was refusing him. She was controlling his access. She was denying him sex and reproduction opportunities.

She intended to control access for the remainder of Matt's life. She was completely committed to that. She might open her bedroom door to him so he could watch, but that was it. He would go no further.

She's such a cruel and heartless bitch, Matt thought. She just wants me to work and follow all her orders. She just wants to have all this sex and give me nothing in return - she just wants me to run faster and faster on a treadmill while she laughs at me and takes everything from me. Matt stopped jerking his cock. He was too close to coming.

"Oh Sam, darling - you make me so horny."

They kissed again. Their hands roved far and wide.

"Oh, our baby's going to be so beautiful Sam," Annette whispered, gasping, her eyes closed, Sam's lips in the nape of her neck - his hand grasping her breast. "Our child's going to be perfect."

"Yeah baby," he said, before burying his lips in her hair, her ear, and her shoulders.

And then the brief moments of conversation abruptly ended and something far more carnal and unconscious took place between Annette and Sam. Matt sensed it and began to masturbate again. It seemed the foreplay was over.

The young black man rubbed Annette's wet pussy with his fingers. He climbed over her, trying to force Annette's legs open wider with his advancing hips. His hard cock was moving into position.

But then suddenly Annette sat up, pushed him back and wriggled away from him. Sam bit his bottom lip, laughed and went after Matt's wife.

For a moment Matt didn't understand. For a moment Matt thought his wife was going to say no to Sam, but then he saw the grin on Annette's face and her playful eyes and realised she was teasing him and taunting him as well.

Annette screamed and grabbed the edge of the bed sheet as Sam lunged at her. The 19 year old dragged Annette back to the centre of the bed and the bed sheet came free.

"God, you fucking bastard," Annette enthused, grinning.

"C'mon baby, let me in there," Sam said, picking Annette up and dropping her on her back hard. "Let's do it and get you knocked up."

"Maybe I've changed my mind Sam," Annette whined. "Maybe I want to do it with him instead."

Matt sat up in his chair like a good optimistic dog. Sam merely laughed at the suggestion. Annette was playing another one of her power games after turning him on. She always assumed she could control Sam sexually. She never could. Sam always ended up nailing her after putting her on her back.

The idea that Annette would suddenly deny Sam and let her husband enjoy her at the critical moment was just ludicrous, as far as Sam was concerned - Annette wasn't fooling anyone.

But Sam liked Annette's resistance. He loved getting physical with her. It was a game they played together. It was their particular mating ritual. They were alive. They were animals with a strong attraction to each other. She was a woman and he was a man. She looked good. Her sweet high voice provoked him. She smelt good. He loved dominating her.

He ended up on top of Annette. The two of them rolled from one side of the bed to the other, their limbs striking softly and caressing, their fingers scratching and their teeth biting. And the bed sheets were pulled from the edges and corners of the bed. The perspiration broke free in the warm night air and soon shone on their skin.

"Fuck this," Sam said, holding Annette's wrists in his hand as she whined and wriggled.

'C'mon, asshole," Annette taunted him, as he pulled the damp twisted bed sheets from around her legs and flung the sheets to the floor.

"Open them," Sam demanded, forcing himself between her thighs.

Matt, Annette and Sam looked down at the dripping black cock. All three of them wanted it to happen. The tip slowly advanced and then it touched Annette's open trickling pussy.

"Oh my God Sam," Annette exclaimed, "Matt, look what he's doing to me!"

Matt was speechless. He was close to coming into his hand.

"Bastard," Annette declared.

Sam let Annette plant her hands on his chest to keep him off her. He loved forcing her. Annette's legs were open. His dick was right there.

"Oh Sam - I love it, I love it."

"I know you do, you fucking bitch."

"Oh, do it Sam," Annette whispered. "Fight me Sam and win. The stronger man has the right Sam and the weaker one misses out."

"Take it then bitch. Take all my cock inside you."

Sam drove his hips in. The tip hit resistance, overcame it and disappeared inside Annette. Inches of hard black shaft just sank inside her golden body. Annette stared up at Sam as he did it. Her brow was knit and her jaw had dropped. She looked shocked and even infuriated as he did it. Then she shrieked and groaned at Sam.

It was such a physical feast and Matt came. His wife was addicted to Sam. His wife was addicted to the sex. Annette watched her husband for a moment as he bounced up and down in his seat, but she returned to focus on Sam.

"You're a loser Matt," Annette whispered.

The young black man forced Matt's wife to let him get deeper inside her. He imposed himself. It was the most powerful sort of missionary sex imaginable. Matt watched mesmerised. His wife was being bred in front of him. It was enough to cause his shrunken little penis to stir and thicken once more.

Sam's dark buttocks rose and fell and that long black shaft slipped smoothly inside Annette, plunging to great hot slippery depths and churning her fluid into a creamy froth.

And Matt could see the scratch marks on Sam as his wife dragged her nails over his upper back. And he could see the fluid leaping from her body when Sam withdrew his penis before plummeting and drilling again. And he could hear the clout of body against body.

Matt listened to his wife groan and scream at her delicious situation. He had often heard the expression: once you've gone black there's no going back, but it was only now that Matt realised why people said that and how true it was in the case of Annette. There was no way Matt could possibly satisfy her, even if she let him.

"Oh Jesus Sam," Annette shrieked hysterically, "You're going to make me cum!"

Sam grinned. He looked over at Matt and laughed openly at him.

Annette felt really good. Sam lived for this sensation. It really was the reason he was alive. He loved penetrating married women with his big cock and he loved coming inside them. And he loved it when they were underneath him and came over his cock while he was inside them.

The groans coming from Annette grew in volume and regularity. Sam screwed her deep and hard, rocking back and pushing forward as Annette began growing animated. He wanted her to cum, sitting up, cradled in his arms. It was the position, which would cause Matt the most pain, Sam reasoned correctly.

Annette was trembling and groaning. Her eyes were closed. Sam pulled Annette up into his open arms. She sat shaking in his lap, her face against his neck, completely filled with cock, as her body was moved through her orgasmic fit.

Then the 19 year old male began to lose it next. He had exercised self-restraint, but Annette's body was just too much for him in the end. Matt watched it all. He had a good view of Annette's face as the orgasm swept through Sam's body and hers subsided. Her blonde hair was a beautiful gleaming mess and her face was red.

Her eyes were cold and calculating. Her expression was calm and confident as she regarded her inadequate husband. Her head and body were rocked repeatedly by the power and force of Sam's whole body orgasm, but she never took her hard eyes off Matt's.

He leant forward in his chair trying to imagine how good Sam must have been feeling. The young black man represented him and Matt tried to put himself where Sam was, but it was a weak sort of projection and a hollow experience for him.

"Come on Sam." Annette whispered in the 19 year old boy's ear. "Give me everything you've got honey. I want it all. I want to drain you dry."

Matt couldn't help it. He came in his hand again. The young black man began to roar and then finally he began to whimper, as he clutched Annette tightly and shook himself to pieces in her arms.

********

It was just over two years later.

Annette held Jenny in her arms. They were sitting together on the lounge. Jenny was curled up like a kitten in Annette's lap. Annette stroked Jenny's face and caressed her body.

Jenny smiled at Annette and then they kissed each other softly. They gazed at each other adoringly. They loved being together. They were in love.

The two beautiful perfect children slept soundly in another room of their apartment.

"Do you ever think of Sam," Jenny asked Annette softly.

"No, not really,' Annette replied, shrugging her shoulders, "What about you?"

"Yeah, I think about him sometimes."

"Are you feeling sentimental?"

"No, not really."

"We got what we wanted from Sam," Annette said, "just like we got what we wanted from Matthew and Paul. They served their purpose."

Jenny smiled and then she started laughing. Annette joined in as well.

"Yep, we both have a big bank balance, that's for sure."

"And two great kids as well."

"And this apartment, on top of that."

The two women laughed again. Then they stopped and gazed at each other silently. Annette and Jenny leant in and kissed each other passionately. Annette's hand slid along Jenny's thigh. Jenny ran her hand up Annette's spine.

"C'mon beautiful," Annette whispered in Jenny's ear, "I'm horny again and I need to make love to you."

"Yeah me too: let's take this to bed."

The two women kissed each other again. They stood up and headed for their bedroom hand in hand.

They laughed and laughed as they went. Their cold mocking laughter could be heard throughout the beautiful apartment. It echoed along the corridors.

Then the laughter abruptly stopped. The kissing continued as they entered their bedroom, and then the bedroom door was slammed shut behind them and then locked.