The Two Travelers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His daughter stood there in front of him nude sharing the same small shower stall.

"I told you to wait-"

Kim reached up and turned the water off.

"Okay dad, I'm just going to say this...FUCK mom, and FUCK whatever her fucking opinion is on anything. We have to do what's good for you and me from now on!! Not her, she's out of the picture now!!. She's the one who walked away from us. Now, there's only you and me. And for what it's worth, I'm really starting to like it that way!!"

As Kim could tell that her dad couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her naked body there in the shower, he told her...

"Hey, at least let your dad have some honor okay?"

"Sooo... I know you were looking at me in my room a few weeks ago. I guess there's no harm now in telling you that I knew you were in the house, and I left my door open on purpose. I wanted to see if you'd look at me dad. After I'd seen you, I wanted you to see me naked too.

"Umm...no.." James tried to deny it, looking away from his daughter.

"It's okay, I hope you're not mad at me daddy, but I had a couple of friends that allowed their fathers to see them naked. And from what they told me, it worked out good for them, and their dads."

Even though he was turned on by what Kim had just admitted to him, James thought it best to not let on to his daughter how he felt about what she'd told him.

"Holy shit Kim, how do you expect me to even process what you're telling me!!?"

"Dad, I'm not sure how any of us can process what's happened to us, and to our life as we knew it. I'm just saying that right now, we only have so much water, and we both need to get some kind of a shower. And we need to stop talking about it, and get it behind us. That's all I'm saying!!"

Despite her standing totally naked in front of him, and because of Kim confronting her father's spying while she was undressed a few weeks earlier made James feel slightly embarrassed.

Smiling somewhat seductively at her dad, she turned the handle back on, allowing the water to continue running on their naked bodies.

"Now, turn around so I can wash your back," she ordered.

With more of their inhibitions falling by the wayside, father and daughter unashamedly stood together totally in the nude. It simply became man and woman allowing their nakedness to be seen by the other.

Her soft hands felt good washing his back. But wasn't this inappropriate? he asked himself. He felt her flesh press against his strong back. His beautiful daughter's soft breasts contrasted against her father's more rugged skin.

Becoming clearly aroused by their close contact in the shower, James decided the best thing to do would be to exit before he tried to do something that his daughter might find indecent.

"Okay Kim, I'm done with the shower. It's all yours...ahhh"

James felt her other hand on his cock.

"Where do you think you're going?" she whispered to him while softly stroking her father's manhood.

"Ahh....wait....no...Kimmy honey....mmmmm...ahh."

With her other free hand she gripped his chest tight, while reaching around him, continuing to actively masturbate her father.

James could hardly believe what was happening. He thought it had only been him that was having these types of sexual desires. But here the two of them were, in the shower and she was doing something that a daughter isn't supposed to be doing to her father.

And before James realized it, Kim was kneeling in front of him, washing and cleaning his hardening penis and also his testicles.

"Here daddy, I think I know exactly what you need. I've been thinking about doing this for you since the first time I saw this gorgeous cock when you got out of the shower back at home."

As Kim lathered up her father's lengthening staff, she could clearly see how it had stiffened, taking on more of the look of a firm erection in her soapy hands. She could see, because of her stimulating him, how his cock had substantially grown.

"Ahh...I don't think you should be...ahh...doing that to me. No...Kim...you shouldn't...ahhh...but...it, it feels so good, your hands Kim, oh my god, they're like magic."

After she had rinsed off her daddy's stiff cock, she reached up to the handle and again, shut the water off.

Kim thought that was as good a time as any to prove to him how she could replace her mother as she took the head of her dad's hard cock between her lips.

Kim's soft lips vigorously wrapped around James' firm prick, trapping it in her warm mouth.

"Ahh......" James moaned helplessly as she worked her lips up and down his thick member. His head tilted up and allowed his once neglected cock to be orally milked and suckled by his beautiful daughter.

She slowly moved back and forth on it. With the devotion she was giving him, his own daughter delighted him in ways like he hadn't remembered anyone ever doing, especially his wife, Kim's mother.

"Ooooh, does my daddy like this? I've wanted to suck your cock even before I knew I was coming on this trip with you. I don't mind saying it, maybe it's the soap I just used, but it tastes so fucking sweet!!"

"Oh baby doll, I know some people think this is wrong, but it feels so good for me honey. Please don't stop. I need you to suck daddy's cock honey!!"

"I'm going to suck it till you cum in my mouth. You do want to cum in my mouth, don't you dad? But I want you to tell me what you want."

"I hope it's not wrong to say honey, But oh yeah, I really do want this. For years your mother wouldn't do this for me. For some reason, she tried to make me believe I didn't deserve it."

"You deserve this and more!! With all the shit you had to put up with from her, you have this coming and even more. And I get turned on hearing you tell me exactly what it is you want me to do to you dad."

Feeling like he'd entered a magic world with his daughter doing something to him he'd only dreamed about, James began uninhibitedly telling Kim what he wanted her to do as felt himself giving into the lusts that he'd been trying to cope with for a long time.

"Honey, I want you to suck my cock, and then I want you to swallow all of daddy's cum after I shoot it into your mouth!!"

In many ways, Kim relished in the same sexual freedom she found herself in. All the forbidden and taboo things she had wanted to do with him, was beginning to become reality.

"Yessss, your baby's here to suck her daddy's cock!! Just tell me when you're close, so I'll be ready for it."

Kim faithfully kept up her actions of pleasuring her father's rock-hard penis while she held onto his hips to help keep her steady.

"Oh baby, that's feeling so nice. Your mom, or anybody else hasn't ever made me feel this good. You're the best."

"Dad, I hope you're not against this, but I'm going to be the one who's taking care of you from now on. Mom was terrible at it, and I know I'm more than ready to step in and be good to you. I love you dad."

Bewitched by the words coming from his daughter, James' hand cradled the back of her head as he watched Kim alternating her tongue circling the head of his cock and then switching to taking up the motion of her lips bobbing back and forth on his swollen prick in the shower.

"I love you too baby. Ohhh, you suck your daddy's cock so good baby!! I'm getting close now. It's only going to be a little bit longer and you're going to make me cum sweetheart."

There wasn't any ebbing of Kim's alternating attention to her dad's stiff prick, that was until she heard him began to gasp...

"Oh yeah, here it is, I'm getting ready...oooh shit, I want to cum in your mouth baby girl!!"

James and his daughter's eyes locked onto each other as finally, what Kim had instigated, finally began to happen. She was causing her father's intense and very gratifying climax.

With the onset of his orgasm, Kim submitted to her father's fervent ejaculation into her mouth. With his hands holding her head steady, she accommodatingly remained motionless, holding the head of his throbbing cock firmly between her lips.

As the pleasure overwhelmingly coursed through him, he blurted out..."Oh fuck Kim, daddy's cumming in your mouth!!" She submissively remained knelt in front of her father, spellbound, succumbing to the spasming and pulsing of his cock. His cum gushing from it, into her own obliging mouth.

Freely accepting her father's warm thick semen, Kim enjoyed its rich milky-like texture, while her tongue playfully ran it around in her mouth. In times past, there had been boys who on occasion she'd allowed to cum in her mouth, and in each instance she would spit it out afterward. But now, it was different; this time it was her daddy's cock that she was taking care of, and his cum that he had gifted to her. And because of how much she wanted to be her daddy's good girl, the only thing that should be done, she reasoned, would be to swallow his seed as she knew he'd want her to.

With a chill running down her spine, Kim savored James jelly-like substance, as it began coursing down her throat. She was coming to understand how important her role would be as her father's sexual paramour. To compliantly take his semen into her mouth, being his woman, creating the union that he was now consenting to have with his own daughter.

The pleasure his orgasm brought on by her was overwhelming. After realizing again that it was his own daughter who had sucked his cock, that had brought him an incestuous bliss that he knew too few fathers could ever be aware of.

**********

After drying off from their shower, they hadn't even bothered in getting dressed when they found themselves laying together on that King-Sized bed in their room. James continued their love-making as he laid Kim gently back on the bed. Gently spreading his daughter's legs with his hands, he brought his mouth into her moist sex, savoring the flavor as he drove his tongue deep into and through her moist slit. Within moments she had her legs wrapped around her father's neck and upper shoulders, with her hands steadily pulling his head into her muff.

"Oh fuck daddy, yesssss...that feels so good...so...fucking goooood!!"

Kim couldn't believe what her father was doing to her, and that she had him all to herself now as her lover.

"Ohhhh dad, that feels so fucking sweet. That tongue of yours, licking my pussy. Let's never stop doing this with each other.....Oh fuck! Ohhhhh!!"

After James cunnilingus skills brought his daughter to orgasm, he took the next few moments to continue running his tongue over Kim's inviting, adorable breasts and sensitive nipples.

Driven by curiosity he brought his mouth to hers, wondering if she would kiss her own father the way he always wanted her to. When he was sensuously greeted by his daughter's lips like he had never experienced with her mother in all the years that they had been married, he made the decision that it was time to see if she was ready to take the final sexual step with her father.

He then had Kim lay back down on the bed, bringing himself over her.

"Oh Kim, daddy loves you honey. You've become such a beautiful woman, and I'm really glad that you're here with me like this, with us together. But please, I need to know if there's anything we've done so far that you've felt pressured into.

"Dad, I've wanted this for a long time. I've masturbated thinking about us. You can't believe how long I've wanted your cock in me. I guess I was always too scared to admit how much I wanted to fuck my daddy. But now, we're here, and I want us to be together, so you're not alone anymore. I know I can make you happy."

"Oh baby, you do make me happy. But are you sure honey, this is what you really want?"

"Yes, and I don't care about anything else. Because I know that we'll work out all the other stuff. People don't have to know exactly who we are. I want this. I want you. It doesn't matter that you're my father, or that I'm your daughter. That's our business, and nobody else's."

As James looked at the beautiful woman laying on the bed, he brought his lips to her luscious breasts again, licking and sucking tenderly on one, and then the other of her nipples. As all the memories of his daughter growing up seemed to forge into what he saw at that moment. He gazed at her naked body lying right underneath him on that bed. Longing, lust, and desire combining to guide him to make a decision which would have significant consequences. And he knew those consequences couldn't be easily altered or erased.

"I can't help but to admit it baby. I've wanted you like I'm not supposed to want you. Lately when I'd watch you at home, I wanted to see you undressed, and needed to see how my baby girl had grown up to be a woman. I was afraid to admit how much I wanted to fuck you, I lusted and wanted you like a daddy isn't supposed to. Even when I'd masturbate, it got to be that I'd only think about you, I wondered if it was wrong to do that. But I can't help any of this. May God forgive me, but I want you. I want you bad enough to not stop what we're going to do."

"Daddy don't worry about any of that, it's what I want too. I want you to fuck me."

With both of them knowing there wasn't any coming back from what they were about to do together, James brought his stiff, blood-hardened prick to Kim's moistened slot, between her open legs. And then he entered her, father and daughter joining their bodies together as one. His beginning penetrations into her started slowly, relishing how moist, yet appreciating the tightness that gripped his cock as it sank further into his daughter's love channel.

"Oh daddy, your cock feels so good. Keep fucking me...fuck me good daddy."

This only encouraged James to begin thrusting harder into his daughter's snug and warm pussy.

Kim wrapped her legs around her father's torso and her hands around his neck. Looking into his eyes, she told him...

"Fuck me daddy, like I know you've been wanting to. Don't you know I was showing off and wanted you to look at me when I was naked that day? You weren't the only one masturbating thinking about that. I've wanted this, I've wanted my daddy to fuck me for a really long time!! Fuck me daddy, ohhh please, fuck me!!!"

"Oh god yes, yessss!! You feel so good to me honey!!"

"Yes daddy, fuck your girl, fuck your baby girl!!"

With all the anxieties that both of them had been going through with the breakup of their family over the last few weeks, what they were doing right at that moment, with each other, seemed to justify the incest and the fornication as it took place in their hotel room.

Were they a father and his daughter? Of course, they both knew that they were. But even more, at that point in time, they were a young woman and an older man sharing a bed, and sharing each other's bodies, bringing pleasure and comfort to the other.

As Kim gazed up at the man in bed with her, she recognized her handsome father who she fantasized about, often. And this very thing he was doing to her, plunging his cock, balls deep into her sex, was what she had dreamed of. Being here with her daddy, in this way, was fulfilling all her erotic fantasies she'd had about him.

"Fuck my pussy daddy!! As much as I love your cock in me, I can't wait to feel you cum!!"

"Oh honey, I love you so much. I can't believe how well our bodies fit together so damned good!!"

As they continued fucking, Kim began her rhythmic grunting with every impassioned thrust of James cock into her.

"What I can't figure out is why my asshole mother .....ahhhh...would ever give up my daddy's cock, running off with that woman that she had for a boss, I'll never understand it. Ohhhhhh....

"Dad, I love you, and I love having your cock in me. Do you hear me? Don't ever stop fucking me daddy...please tell me you want me, and I'll do anything for you!!"

"Shush baby, you're the only one I want. Don't you know that by now? And I can't seem to get enough of you. Can this really be happening?"

If there was any self-esteem lost for James by his wife leaving him for another woman, coupling and mating with his own daughter had more than made up for that. He hoped she wasn't just trying to bolster his ego, or anything close to that.

But as he drove his cock in and out of his daughter's pussy, he felt better about himself than he had in months. He wondered if this could be the real thing, with his own beautiful daughter? He asked himself if the two of them could begin a new family, and what Kim's child would look like if he was the father?

Kim, looking up at her dad, wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his face down to hers. Their tongues entered each other's mouths, salaciously interlacing, compelling them even further in their feral-like incestuous bonding. She smiled in her own mind remembering that kissing her dad like that had always been one of her favorite taboo fantasies when she'd masturbate.

He wasn't surprised now to admit it, he had fallen in love with her. And as far as he could tell, his daughter was in love with him. As he finally reached that internal understanding about the two of them, he began to feel his loins tense up.

Their coupling had created the constant clamor of intense flesh on flesh slapping, and the repeated annoyance of the bed squeaking. Kim moaned with delight after every attentive thrust from her father.

Because of her sexual submission to him, she knew his fucking her in the way he was, was helping her to be the woman that he'd need in his life.

What would be his final thrust, coincided with a loud grunt indicating he had reached his climax.

Kim gripped her father tight, moaning with her eyes wide open as she felt his semen began thunderously erupting into her.

"Oh fuck dad!!" she said in ecstasy and shock as James expelled all his semen deep inside the warm depths of his daughter's womb.

James' naked sweat covered body shuddered, and collapsed on top of Kim in exhaustion.

She felt her father's sperm gushing inside her, as he laid on top of her unable to move, fully locking them together.

He had experienced a unique wild soul rocking orgasm unlike anything he thought he'd ever had before in his life! Father and daughter now consummating their incestuous love affair.

"HOLY FUCK!!" she said upon finally reaching her own orgasm and the revelatory feeling she had of her father gushing his warm cum deep within her body.

With his essence now resting in her womb, she pictured the fact in her mind that it was the same seed, from the man who had sired her into the world.

**********

James awoke from his sleep. As he sat up and opened his eyes he saw his beautiful daughter peacefully asleep, no doubt exhausted from their lovemaking.

For a moment last night felt like a dream, but finding himself nude with his daughter, confirmed it to be a definite reality.

James had been informed earlier by a text on his phone that the water situation had been resolved, so there wasn't going to be an issue for them to take as long as they wanted to get cleaned up.