The Two Travelers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey I'm going to get some breakfast for us," he whispered, leaning in, kissing her on the side of her head. "And the water's been fixed, so you can take as long of a shower as you want to."

"Mmm..." she moaned in acknowledgement with her eyes still closed.

'Typical teenager, wakes up late' James thought as he laughed to himself.

As he picked up his clothes from last night off the ground, he preferred to get everything in the mini van to save time and allow his daughter the luxury of a hot shower first.

He returned back inside their room with free muffins and coffee from the lobby. It wasn't much, but it was something considering where they were staying.

Kim was already entering the shower stall as James entered their room with breakfast, she covered her nudity in reaction, but upon seeing it was her father, she was relieved..

"Shit...oh, it's you dad."

"Yeah, it's just me, baby. Sorry..didn't mean to scare you,"

"Okay," she responded, lowering her hands down, unabashedly revealing her nudity to her father as if they'd been married for years. "Are you coming in too?"

The hot shower felt refreshing, he enjoyed the lovely back view of her as she lathered up. Her beautiful long hair on display. The water cascading from the shower down her naked back and dripping onto her ass cheeks. James took in the lovely view of his daughter, who was now also his mistress.

James preferred to rinse himself off rather than give himself a full shower as he needed to get back on the road and avoid the extra motel fee for checking out late.

They hardly said anything in the shower. Last night's event felt surreal to James.

"Honey, last night....I just wonder..."

"It's okay dad, I'm on the Pill, you don't have to worry about something happening....if that's what you're worried about." she said without turning back to see his reaction.

Knowing that Kim was on birth control came as a big relief to James. He quickly changed the subject.

"I'll be getting us ready to get back on the road. I left you something to eat near the bed, I'll get the van ready."

"Okay dad, thanks."

Kim slightly turned, looking back at James, uninhibitedly washing herself in front of her own father.

He closed the door to the bathroom and headed to go settle their bill.

Standing in the office, as he was checking out, James thanked the manager for their lovely night's stay.

"Well, I just wish we could've done a lot better for you sir. We originally promised you two rooms, and then could only supply you with one. And then we had the water situation. Even though that got fixed, we're sure sorry about that."

"Think nothing about it my friend. It just so happens that it ended up well. It all worked out okay for us," James said.

"Well, let me ask you Mr. Barnes, where are you heading from here?"

"All I can tell you is we're all travelers, and we're heading down different roads, wherever the road takes us. And hopefully when we get to our destination we'll have someone who loves us, helping to put a smile on our face."

Kim emerged from the room now looking her gorgeous self and fully dressed with her luggage and smiled when she saw her father.

"Yeah, we all need to have a fucking smile on our face every once in a while don't we?" James said.

The End.