The Ugly Duckling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,283 Followers

* * * * * * * *

Back at the house they did little to hide what the coming night would bring. They were totally enamoured of one another and like most of us at such times it is hard to conceal their feelings.

Before going to bed Alice whispered to Anna, "Take a towel to bed with you."

"A towel, what for?" "To put under you, there's sure to be some blood. Harry told me to do that the first time we made love."

Anna obediently took the towel and on seeing it David he asked, "What's that for?"

"I told you, I'm a virgin."

"Ah...oh yes...I see."

David had already taken his shower, so Anna had hers, afterwards putting on a nightdress and dressing gown.

Anna might have put on a very delicate nightdress, but she didn't have one with her or for that matter, she didn't even have one back at her unit.

"Do I...we wear anything?" she asked shyly.

"I want to look at you," David replied.

"But we won't have the light on, will we?"

"You really are bashful, aren't you darling. Won't you let me see you beautiful body?"

"It's not beautiful, I'm fat."

They were standing beside the bed and David kissed her, softy at first but with increasing intensity. He took off her dressing gown, and Anna leaned against him saying, "You might not like me."

David placed his hand on her cheek and said, "I thought you'd dropped all that, and I've got to see you naked some time, just as you'll have to see me."

He slipped off his own dressing gown to reveal that he was wearing nothing underneath. At first Anna couldn't look at him but gradually her eyes began to take in his body.

She thought he was beautiful, if a man can be described as such. Tall as he was he was broad shouldered and well muscled. She could see his penis already standing up long and hard. Experimentally she touched it, feeling its warmth, and she could see a little dribble of clear liquid oozing out of his urethra.

At her touch David gasped, and she unresistingly allowed him to pull her nightdress off and drop it on the floor. For a moment their bodies clung together, and then David moved her onto the bed and lay beside her.

He started to kiss her, starting at her forehead and working his way down her body, lingering over her nipples and mons, and finally pressed his lips to her genital labia. She felt as if he had taken possession of her.

"Is it all right now?" he asked.

"Yes darling, do it to me now."

He gently parted her legs and lay between them. She felt the head of his penis touch the opening to her vagina. He hesitated, but she said, "Do it now, darling, do it quickly." He thrust in powerfully and felt himself break through her hymen.

Anna convulsed, cried out with pain and clutched David to her, digging her finger nails into his back.

He stopped, but she cried out, "Do it...finish...do it..."

He only needed to move in her briefly before his sperm shot into her. He stayed in her for few moments and then withdrew.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"You won't leave me, will you?"

"Leave you?"

"I think I'm bleeding and you might not like me."

"Stop that," he remonstrated, "You don't think I did this just to take your virginity, do you?"

"I...I don't know you might..."

"This is a beginning, not an end."

He rose and picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. There he gently washed her genitals, removing his sperm from her and then washing his penis which had some of her blood on it.

"Are you staying the night with me, David?"

"Where else would I be staying?" he said. "You're the one I've been looking for."

* * * * * * * *

David was due for another interstate trip and so the previous telephone arrangements were made. Anna felt wonderful. Her headaches and the buzzing noise had gone completely and she felt as if she loved the whole world.

On the Wednesday evening during the first week of David's absence the telephone rang at just before 6-30. As Anna hurried to take the call Alice said, "He's early tonight."

Anna picked up the phone and said, "Hello darling."

"Wow," said the voice at the other end, "that's got the conversation off to a good start."

"Josh!"

"Yes, just thought I'd give you bell and find out things are going for you."

"I'm fine," Anna said cautiously.

"Great, when will you be back in town?"

"I'm not sure." "I hear that my brother visited you."

"Yes."

"Nice guy but a bit dull...listen, I've been thinking; when you get back to town perhaps we could get together and..."

"Josh, if this is one of your mates looking of a partner on a double date then..."

"No...no...nothing like that. I thought we might go out together, you know, just you and me and we could...well, I always knew you fancied me so..."

"Josh." Anna's voice was like a whiplash.

"Mmm?"

"Have you seen David recently?"

"No, not recently, not for a couple of weeks of or more, why?"

"I don't think he would appreciate you trying the chat up his fiancé."

"His what! Oh come on Anna, you're joking you'd never..."

"And what's more Josh, his fiancé doesn't appreciate you referring to him as dull. He's kind and considerate, and that's a lot more than you've ever been with me. He helped me when I was unhappy and ill, and you couldn't have given a damn."

"That's not fair, you were..."

"And now Deborah has cleared off to glamour world you..."

"You know about that?"

"David told me. And by the way Josh, I haven't got any money."

"But I..."

"I'm expecting a call from David any moment so we'd better leave it there. As I shall soon be part of your family I shan't say anything to David about this call. It's just as well you left is so late to discover we might...what did you call it, 'Get together' wasn't it? If you hadn't I might never have found David -- or he might not have found me. Goodbye, Josh."

Anna put the receiver down. She felt exultant. Her final words had put the bugbear of Josh finally to rest.

She hugged herself murmuring, "He loves me and I love him and...and I feel...feel...beautiful."

Alice walking past her asked, "What did you say?"

"I was saying I feel...feel...fine."

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,283 Followers