The Ultimate Busty Family Pt. 03

Story Info
The epic, wild ending to the family saga.
7.6k words
4.65
64.5k
120

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,685 Followers

A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. If you don't like very petite women with really huge breasts, mother-son incest (or the use of the word "mommy" in a sexual context), totally unrealistic scenarios, or extended foreplay, they might not be for you. If you like those things, great! Vote and leave a comment if you want. If you don't like them -- and I can't stress this enough -- go elsewhere. There's something for everyone on this site. Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

***

Jennifer had just said to her little sister, Becky, "Let's get you naked." The intention was to prepare for a serious fucking by their brother, Brian. Becky -- who had cum multiple times in front of the two, as well as their quiveringly horny, completely naked, insanely hot and top-heavy Mommy -- froze. She was just as horny as her mother -- and, apparently, her twin brother, who had a massive hard-on, despite having just fucked their mother, his throbbing cock still slick with her juices. She desperately wanted her brother to take her virginity, and, if she was honest with herself, she wanted it to happen in front of her family. But she was scared. She knew she was pretty -- she saw the glances from boys (and some girls) in school, despite her wardrobe made up exclusively of baggy clothes and her plain haircut that did little to enhance her light brown hair -- but she was extremely self-conscious about her voluptuous body.

She had inherited her mother's bubble butt, slim waist, and extremely large breasts; she had overheard her mother admit that she wore a HH-cup bra. Becky wore a FF -- not quite as big, but still huge, especially on her petite, 18-year-old body. But unlike her sister, she had never revealed any of it to a boy. Those baggy clothes were a consistent way to hide her gorgeous, curvy body. So she was relieved to hear Jennifer's next words.

"Actually... I just had a different idea. How would you guys like to go to a party?"

"A party?" Becky asked, her voice fluttering nervously.

"Yup. I should tell you, it's not a... normal party."

The mother, clearly intrigued, leaned forward and, without thinking, began to slowly jerk her son's cock. "What about it isn't normal?"

"Well, let's just say we girls should all go shopping before tonight," said Jennifer, smiling sassily.

Becky gulped. "You mean like get new dresses? And it's tonight?"

"Yup, tonight. And no, not dresses," her sister said. "Brian, why don't you shower, get dressed and rest up. We'll head out and meet you back here. I think you'll be very pleased." And she grinned a devious grin.

***

By around 7 p.m., they were gathered around the kitchen table, Brian wearing a button-down dress shirt and khaki pants and the three women wearing tightly cinched coats. Though they accentuated the women's unbelievable curves, Brian had no idea what was under them. Becky looked more nervous than ever and had barely touched her food. Jennifer, meanwhile, couldn't stop giggling.

"I didn't tell you to dress up, Brian! It really doesn't matter."

"Sorry, I just thought... a party..."

"Never mind, little bro. I'm telling you, it won't matter."

The mother wasn't quite as nervous as her younger daughter, but was visibly apprehensive.

"I don't know about this, Jennifer. I feel like the whole thing is getting out of hand."

"Oh c'mon Mom, don't be such a prude. We're all here to help Brian, aren't we?" She reached over and squeezed her brother's thick cock through his pants.

The ultra-sexy mother sighed and flipped her long, dark hair over her shoulder. "Fine. I just... the plan sounds like a lot more than that."

"Trust me," Jennifer said, "it'll be fun."

They finished their dinner and Jennifer got up. "Ok, everyone, put on your coats and let's go. I'm driving."

***

Soon, the four family members were standing in front of a large house in a neighborhood Brian had never been in. He was flanked by the tiny, coat-clad bodies of Becky and his mother. Both were visibly nervous: biting their lips in the most adorable way, smoothing their coats -- which only served to emphasize the enormity of their busts, otherwise barely discernible. Becky looked up at Brian (he was easily 7 inches taller than each of them) and was about to say something when their sister, Jennifer, who stood in front of them, knocked on the door -- three slow knocks, then three quicker ones, clearly a secret rhythm. She turned around and smiled at her family.

"Get ready, guys."

The large, wooden door creaked open and there stood someone Brian recognized all too well: Ava, Jennifer's best friend and almost certainly the (other) hottest girl from her class. Ava was half-Asian and had long, dark hair, a stunning face, long, toned legs (she and Jennifer had met on the volleyball team), a tight, athletic body, and breasts just about the same size as his sister, maybe slightly bigger. She was wearing a silk robe, cinched tightly at the waist.

"Jenny!" she said joyfully. "I'm so glad you made it. And this must be your beautiful family. C'mon in."

Jennifer followed Ava into the foyer. Brian turned to his sister, then his mother, shrugged, and they all followed.

The foyer was beautifully decorated -- Ava's family clearly had money -- but they found themselves alone. Hard-to-discern sounds could be heard from a door at the back of the room.

"Jenny..." Ava pulled her friend into her luscious body for a hug, and then shocked the rest of the family by giving her friend a long, deep kiss. She then stepped back and undid the robe, letting it fall to the ground. Brian's mother and sister gasped at what was revealed: Ava was wearing a tiny, sheer, deep-red teddy that was essentially see-through; her dark nipples were clearly visible. Jennifer then stepped back, took off her coat, and let *her* robe fall to the floor. She was wearing a light-green babydoll that, like Ava's outfit, showed off her long, toned legs and was mostly see-through. The two friends embraced again, kissed and began to caress each other's bodies.

Brian was starting to get a sense of what kind of party this was.

Ava took a break from making out with Jennifer, turned to the stunned family and said, "Why don't you guys get comfortable too? You'll notice that it's a bit warm in here, so don't be worried about getting chilly. Becky, you're Jennifer's little sister, right?"

Becky could only nod her head.

"And this," Ava said, walking up to Brian's mother, "must be your Mommy. Jennifer told me how gorgeous you were but I had no idea. Take off your coat -- I want to see just how stunning you are. You too, Becky." It seemed that Ava was a sort of master of ceremonies at the party.

The daughter and mother exchanged glances and slowly began to disrobe, shedding their coats -- "I'll take those," Ava said, as if it were a conventional dinner party -- and then, each exhaling a nervous sigh, let their robes fall to the floor.

Brian's jaw dropped. He didn't know which way to look. Becky was wearing an electric-blue corset, matching panties, garters and heels, and a black choker, wrapped up like a present. Her body was utterly dazzling: petite, like her mother, but with her mother's bulbous butt, slim waist, slightly plump tummy, and enormous breasts. The bra was no match for them, and teenage breastmeat spilled out from the top, rising and falling as Becky's breath quickened.

On his other side, Brian's Mommy was wearing simple, snug red panties, a light-red push-up bra, seemingly a size too small -- her massive tits pushed obscenely upwards -- and matching stiletto heels, which had to be 4 inches high. She looked, in short, like a fucktoy.

Both Becky and her mother instinctively had one arm crossed across their chests in a failed attempt at modesty. "Wow! You both look incredible. You can lower your arms. You aren't covering anything," Ava said with a giggle. "God, I can't wait to see the two of you naked."

"Um... you really do look amazing," Brian said, turning from one to the other.

"Thanks Brian," they said, unintentionally in unison, and they, too, giggled. The mood was slowly lightening.

"Meanwhile," Ava said, "Brian, you can just take off your clothes. I need to see what you've got under there."

"You're not going to believe it, Ava," Jennifer said. "He's got... well, you'll see you. Go ahead, Brian. Get naked."

Brian gulped and quickly undressed. Soon he was naked, his huge, thick penis thrusting out, visibly throbbing.

"Holy shit!" Ava exclaimed. "You weren't kidding, Jenny." She walked up and squeezed Brian's erection. "That is a true piece of art. I hear you like to masturbate a lot, Brian. Is that true?"

"Yes," he said, dropping his head.

"Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of," Ava said. "Well, you can feel free to masturbate any time you want, though I don't think it'll be necessary."

He couldn't help himself. He spit into his hands and began to jerk off, using both hands as he had become accustomed to, his eyes darting from one unbelievably sexy woman to another.

"That won't do, Brian," Ava said, as she opened the drawer of a desk sitting against the wall. She took out a tube of massage oil and, putting a large dollop in her hand, let it drip all over his cock. "That should be better."

"Uh... it is, thanks," he squeaked.

"No problem. Let me know if you need more. Okay, why don't you guys follow me?" Ava said. She walked toward the door at the back of the room, and the family followed, the women's butts and massive tits jiggling and swaying as they did. Ava opened the door -- and the entire family gasped at what they saw.

***

Brian was dumbstruck. A large, well-appointed room, scattered with lounge chairs, fainting couches and other furniture -- and filled with the sounds of both music and human moans. And it was filled with people -- not just people, but his schoolmates and former schoolmates. Seniors, like him, and those who had graduated in the years prior, the men all naked, the women either naked or in lingerie. Some were fucking, some making out, some just sitting around, seemingly waiting for something.

In the middle of the room was a king-size bed, covered in plush accouterments. Brian also noticed straps dangling from each corner.

Ava slowly swayed over to Becky, who was almost twitching with horniness. Ava lightly caressed her wavy, light brown hair and then her cheek.

"I see someone likes it," Ava said. "Gosh, when I was your age, you were such a gawky little teen. But you've become... I mean, you're gorgeous."

Becky blushed and pushed her face gently into Ava's hand, like a cat wanting affection.

"You've beautiful -- and sexy. And what a body." She paused and looked Becky up and down. "Becky, have you ever kissed a boy?"

Becky, now self-consciously twisting her body, making her massive tits sway in their bra, looked down and blushed. "No."

"That's okay, sweetie. Nothing to be ashamed of. You're a late bloomer. So I guess a boy has never felt those gigantic tits or your big, round bottom. Becky, do you want to masturbate right now?"

"Oh god, yes," said the insanely horny 18-year-old. "Can I? Please?"

"Sorry, sweetheart, not quite yet. But don't worry -- you'll be satisfied soon enough."

Ava swayed over to Brian, who was still masturbating. He felt like he was in an alternative universe: surrounded by his gorgeous, ultra-top-heavy sisters and mother, looking out at a sea of his current and former schoolmates, jerking his thick, throbbing cock all the while.

"Well, you are the star of the show, aren't you?" Ava said with a smile. Jennifer sidled up to Brian, pressed her huge breasts against his side and, with a quick motion, moved his hands off his penis and began to jerk him herself.

"He sure is," Jennifer said. "This was all very fortuitous for Brian, wasn't it, little bro?"

Ava leaned in and kissed him deeply on the lips. "I hear you're quite a fuck. Well, you'll have plenty of chances to show us."

Jennifer moved to stand behind her brother and, reaching around with both hands, continued to jerk him off. "Feels good?" she whispered in his ear. "Uh-huh," was all he could manage.

Ava walked over to Brian's mother, who had stayed almost entirely silent since they had entered the home, and was rubbing her legs together. She was as horny as she had ever been, and wondered if she might orgasm right then and there, without even touching herself. Her enormous HH-cup tits swelled out of her corset, her quick breathing causing them to rise and fall, almost as if they were swelling more and more each time. "Uhhhhh..." she moaned.

"And you," Ava said, gently caressing the wildly top-heavy mother's face. "You might be the greatest beauty of them all. And certainly the bustiest. I don't think I've ever seen breasts this huge, and certainly on a woman as tiny as you."

The busty mother began to tremble with lust and increased the speed with which she was rubbing her legs together. Her panties were so soaked that a few drops of girl-juice trickled down her legs.

"And my goodness you're horny. What a horny little family. I have a feeling that if I squeezed your huge tits, you might just cum."

"No, please, not in front of everyone!" the mother said, biting her lip. At this point, most of the room had turned toward the family as Ava surveyed them -- anyone who wasn't actively fucking, anyway.

Ava slowly reached up and, cupping the mother's massive rack, squeezed them every so slightly.

"AHHHHHH!! FUUUUUCK!! I'M CUMMING!!" she screamed as she felt her pussy spasm, girl-cum now running down her leg in rivulets.

It was all Brian could take. "I'M CUMMING TOO, MOMMY!! HERE IT COMES!!" A massive rope of ejaculate spurted out of his cock and splattered on the floor many feet in front of him. Thick rope after rope followed, as his sister continued to milk him from behind, her big tits pressed against his back, whispering in his ear, "Cum for us, sweetie. Cum for your sisters and your Mommy."

That, in turn, set off Becky. "I CAN'T STOP IT! I'M CUMMING TOOOOOO!" Her whole body shook and she almost fell to the floor, her gorgeous legs turning to jelly as she, too, orgasmed in front of her schoolmates.

Soon, all three orgasms subsided.

"Well, that was quite a start to the evening," Ava said. "Let's get you three over to the bed."

Jennifer released Brian's cock and whispered to him, "Wish I had gotten in on that. Seems like I've had a nympho family all this time and never knew it. Maybe I should have just from the giant tits and big, thick penis. And all your masturbating," she added with a laugh.

The four swollen-bodied family members shuffled to the bed -- careful not to step in the substantial pool of Brian's cum -- the son's cock still swaying, rock-hard, in front of him.

Almost by instinct, they lined up at the foot of the bed. Ava approached Becky and began squeezing her massive tits through her corset, causing the gorgeous teen to moan in pleasure.

"Becky, am I right that you're a virgin?"

The 18 year old lowered her head. "Yes."

"Has a boy ever touched these amazing breasts?"

"No."

"Have you ever been kissed?"

Becky paused, looked over at Brian, smiled at him shyly. "No."

"It's really hard to believe, given how stunning you are. Brian, come over here."

Brian shuffled over, his turgid penis swaying awkwardly in front of him.

"Brian, don't you think you should be the one to deflower your twin sister?"

"Uhh... yeah, I'd love that," he said, staring into his sister's gorgeous green eyes. They both smiled -- but then Becky glanced down at his cock, which was just an inch or two from touching her corset.

"But I'm scared," she said. "His... penis... it's so big."

"Nonsense," Jennifer said, stroking her sister's hair. "I mean, yes, it's big. And very thick. But you'd be surprised at your ability to handle it."

"I can't believe I'm saying this," the siblings' mother said, her massive tits swelling in her too-tight bra, "but Jennifer is right. It might hurt just a bit at first, but I think you're going to love it."

"OK," Becky said meekly, then stared up at her twin brother. "Brian, will you make love to me? Will you fuck me? Please?"

"Damn, he's going to do it," a male voice said from the crowd, breaking their silence.

"Do you blame him?" a female voice said. "She's smoking hot."

"Right? I had no idea!" said another male voice. "She's always wearing those baggy clothes. Becky blushed.

Brian pulled his gorgeous twin sister toward him, his throbbing erection pressing against her belly. He kissed her gently, slowly, then more deeply, as she moaned in pleasure. Jennifer and their mother quickly undressed her -- panties, garters, stockings all came off quickly. She was completely naked except for the corset, which Jennifer made quick work of unlacing.

"Are you ready to see your sister's massive tits, Brian?" she asked. She looked up at the audience. "How about you? Ready to see a huge rack on a tiny, little 18-year-old body?"

"Oh god, I'm so embarrassed," Becky said. The crowd responded with hoots and hollers of "Yes!" and chants of "Tits! Tits! Tits!"

Jennifer took off the corset and let it fall to the ground, releasing Becky's FF-cup breasts, which bounced up and down, finally settling in all their huge, firm glory..

The crowd gasped. "Holy shit!" said a voice. "Look at those knockers," said another. "Damn, she is smoking hot. I had no idea!" said a third.

Brian cupped Becky's huge tits, squeezing them lightly. "They are so beautiful, Becky," he said.

"Thank you, Brian. Do... do you want to fuck me now?" she said hesitantly.

Without warning, Jennifer pushed her sister down onto the bed and began to lap at her teenage cunt. Becky gasped again. "Jenny! What are you doing?!"

"Getting you ready," Jennifer said, popping her head up to answer the question. "Mommy, can you get Brian ready please?"

"Oh goodness," the mother said, dropping to her knees. She looked up at her son. "I guess that means I should lick and suck on your penis so you can fuck your sister."

And she did just that. Again, the crowd gasped, this time at the sight of a wildly voluptuous mother enthusiastically giving her well-hung son head.

Becky was groaning as her big sister made sure she was good and wet -- though her efforts were almost certainly unnecessary: the teen had never been more horny and her vagina was already dripping before her sister got there.

Suddenly, the mother stopped and pulled her son over to his sister by his cock. She positioned it right at the entrance to Becky's glistening pussy and Brian instinctively began to rub it up and down. They both moaned in pleasure.

"Mommy," the teen girl said, her eyes welling with tears, "I'm so scared. It's so big and I'm so little. But I'm also so horny. I want it so bad, but..." Her voice trailed off.

The mother moved to caress her daughter's head with one hand while groping one massive tit with the other.

"I know, sweetheart. But I promise it will feel good really soon."

"I don't know if I can do it, Mommy," Becky said, even as she squirmed with horniness.

Ava stepped forward. "I have a solution to this problem," she said. "Time for the straps."

"What?!" Becky exclaimed. "No! You don't need to do that!"

"Obviously, we do," Ava said, pulling one of Becky's arms back and wrapping the rubber strap around her wrist, then the other. "Jennifer, please do her feet." The older sister obliged without a word.

"Is this really necessary?" the mother asked. "She's just frightened because it's her first time."

"Look, we don't have all night," Ava said. "Brian has to deflower his sister so he can move on to other prizes." She smiled, looking the giant-titted mother up and down. "Brian, please put your penis back where it was." She then receded into the shadowy crowd.

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,685 Followers