The Ultimate Busty Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian, who was again masturbating with both hands, did just that. "I'm sorry, Becky. But I have to."

The teen was squirming even more now, despite her arms and legs being stretched like an X across the bed. "I understand, Brian. You can fuck me now. But please be gentle, OK?"

The teen, towering over his twin sister's contorted body, slowly pushed his rock-hard cock into her, feeling enormous resistance from her tight vagina -- though her wetness made it somewhat easier.

"UHHHHH!" the 18-year-old moaned, arching her body as her brother entered her, thrusting her huge tits into the air, her rigid nipples atop their firm roundness.

More gasps from the crowd.

The mother stroked the side of her daughter's face with one hand while -- she couldn't help herself -- groping a huge teat with the other. "It's OK, sweetie. I promise it'll start feeling really good soon."

Brian continued to push his cock inside his groaning sister, her body twisting against her constraints, until it was entirely engulfed. He stopped there.

"Are you OK, Becky? I know I'm really big. Should we stop here for a bit?"

The twin sister gazed up at her brother and, after leaning up to kiss him deeply on the lips, said, "Just go slow, Brian. I need to get fucked now."

He continued to slowly push in and out of her and she grew wetter and wetter, lubricating his way. Soon, they were rhythmically fucking, the sister -- still tied to the bed, spreadeagled -- pushing her hips up into his. "UH! UH! UH!" she squealed. "FUCK ME, BRIAN! IT FEELS SO GOOD NOW! I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM! MOMMY, I'M GOING TO CUM ON BRIAN'S BIG PENIS!"

"Go ahead, baby! Cum on your brother's big dick!"

"Wait!" Jennifer yelled. "Brian, pull out!"

"But I --"

"Just do it!" the older sister yelled, as she furiously began to rub her sister's clit. Brian pulled out just in time: With more twisting of her torso, her huge tits flailing, Becky yelled, "I'M CUMMING! UUHHHHHH! FUUUUUCK!! CUMMING SO HARD!"

And with that, her pussy squirted -- not a little, but enormously, her fluids flying over the bed and across the room, splattering on the floor.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!! I'M STILL CUMMING!"

"Brian! Back inside her!" Jennifer said. The brother did as he was told.

"I had a feeling she was a squirter," Jennifer said to Ava, nonchalantly, as the crowd gasped again. "Jesus Christ, did you see that?!" a disembodied voice said. "Never seen anything like it," another said. "It's like..."

"She's a fucktoy?" Jennifer answered with a smile. "I think you'll find we're a family of fucktoys," she said, plumping and squeezing her own breasts with one hand and diddling herself with the other.

"OK, I think we can take these off," Ava said of the straps. She did so, and Becky immediately raised her body to Brian's, pressing her massive, now sweaty tits into his chest, their genitals still enlocked. She kissed him all over, her light brown hair falling around both of their faces.

"I love you so much, Brian," she said between kisses, as she began to ride his cock. "Thank you for taking my virginity and giving me my first, um..."

"Vaginal orgasm," Jennifer interjected.

"Vaginal orgasm!" the sister added. "I've never cum like that. Mommy, it feels so good now! I want to fuck Brian forever."

"I'm so glad, sweetie," the busty mother said, squeezing her own gigantic tits through her bra. "But Mommy is getting super-horny now, so let's let Brian finish."

"Oh, rats," the sister said. "One more position? Pleasssse?"

"OK, one more position. Why don't you turn around and let Brian fuck you from behind? Jennifer and I can suck on your huge tits."

"Yay! That sounds awesome." She dismounted her brother -- a sound somewhere between a pop and a squish emanating from their crotches as she did, causing her to giggle with delight -- and turned around, shaking her big bottom at him. "Fuck me like this, Brian! I promise to make you cum."

"OK, sis." Brian was feeling like a piece of meat at this point, but he wasn't complaining.

He took her tiny waist in his hands as his mother both grabbed his glistening cock and kissed him deeply, their tongues mingling. She put his cockhead up against his sister's pussy. "Fuck her, baby. Fuck your sister and cum inside her."

"Who wants to see Brian cum inside Becky?" Jennifer asked the crowd, who roared their enthusiasm. Brian had almost forgotten about them and was amazed, again, that all of this was happening in front of dozens of their classmates, shrouded in shadow.

Brian again thrusted into his sister, who again let out a guttural moan, both her hair and huge breasts swaying back and forth as he rutted into her.

"FUUUUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOOOD!"

"Jennifer?" the mother said, nodding at the teen's tits, which surprisingly still looked firm and round, almost defying gravity as they shook forward and back.

The older sister and her mother positioned themselves under the younger sister and each grabbed a huge teat, then began to suckle. Releasing one hand, they each began to masturbate (the mother under her soaking-wet panties, which she was still wearing). After a few minutes of that, all three women orgasmed; Brian felt his sister's pussy contract around his pulsing cock. He simply couldn't believe what was happening right in front of him -- and neither could the audience. Most of them were masturbating now as well and there were some squeals and yelps as both men and women popped off.

"Mommy, I want Brian to go even deeper. It just feels so fucking good!"

"I think that can be arranged," the mother said, her massive tits jiggling in her too-tight bra as she readjusted herself. "Put your head down on the bed and I'm going to put this pillow under your hips. Brian, pull out for a moment, please."

The brother did as he was told and Jennifer immediately began sucking on his rock-hard cock, almost dripping with his sister's pussy-juice.

"Jennifer, I'm not sure that's necessary," the mother said as she repositioned her other daughter.

Jennifer released her brother's cock with a popping sound. "C'mon Mommy, we're all here to help Brian."

The mother had forgotten entirely about how this all started and began to feel ashamed that things had gotten so out of control. And yet she leaned over, kissed her son deeply on the lips and said, "Time to fuck your sister, sweetie. I think you can go harder now. Really give it to her."

Becky turned back and looked at her brother as she wiggled her big ass at him, her little butthole and dripping vagina beckoning him.

"Yes! I really need a hard fucking now, Brian. Please fuck me super-hard?"

Brian wasted no time. He again grabbed her waist and thrust into her.

"UHHHH!" Becky shrieked. "SO GOOD!"

For the next few minutes, the two twin siblings rutted like animals, grunting and moaning, sweat beading on their bodies. Suddenly, Brian withdrew his cock, took his sister's tiny body and whipped it around, her huge breasts spraying sweat onto the sheets.

"I want to look at you when I cum," he said.

"What a sweet thing to say," his mother said as she reached out to tweak her daughter's tiny, gorgeous nipples. Becky wrapped her little legs around him, pushing against his ass, encouraging him to go deeper.

"I love you so much, Brian. It feels soooo good. I can't believe everyone is watching, but I don't think I care anymore."

"Gonna cum inside you," he said, leaning down to kiss her as he thrust back into her. After a few pumps, her whole body began to quiver. They both began to moan.

"OH MY GOD, THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD! I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" the teen sister yelled. "MOMMY, I'M CUMMING ON BRIAN'S BIG PENIS!"

"Good girl! Brian, are you ready to cum too?"

"Gonna cum inside her, Mommy," he said, staring directly at his sister's huge, wobbling tits. "GONNA FUCKING CUM!"

"LET'S CUM TOGETHER," the sister yelled. "FUCK ME, BRIAN! I'M CUMMMMIIINNGGGG!"

"AHHHHHHH!" As his sister's tiny pussy contracted around his rigid cock, he began to spurt inside of her. It went on for at least a minute, him emptying himself inside her as he ogled her super-stacked body. They both screamed through their orgasms, then finally came down from them. He gently lowered himself onto her, his cock still inside her pussy. She kissed him all over his face and neck.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," she entoned.

"Holy shit," Jennifer said. The crowd mumbled their approvals, some having just cum themselves from the sight of two over-endowed teen siblings fucking the shit out of each other.

His cum flooded her pussy, just as she, too, was spurting. Cum seeped out of her pussy as her whole body quaked, her huge tits shaking -- a fucktoy for all to see. They both continued to roar through their orgasms, until finally they subsided. Brian kissed his sister deeply on the lips.

"I love you so much," Becky said, caressing his face with both hands, causing her tits to push together.

Looking up from her massive rack, Brian said, "I love you too."

Becky felt her orgasm finally subside. She thought she might pass out. Brian finally withdrew from her, flopped down next to her and groped her huge teen tits.

"OK lovebirds," Jennifer said, "enough of that. It's time for the main event." She took her mother by the hand and pulled her toward Brian and the bed. "It's time for Brian to fuck his sexy, super-busty little Mommy in front of all his friends and classmates. It's time for Mommy to get the epic fucking she deserves."

The mother -- still wearing her too-small bra, titflesh bulging out of it, white panties and black heels -- was blushing. Jennifer's little speech had reminded her that they were having what was essentially a family orgy in front of a bunch of high school seniors and young adults. Who were masturbating. To her body. She suddenly felt their eyes on her. In just a couple of days, she had become a fucktoy for her boy. His endless horniness had made her realize her own. And her daughters'. I was built for fucking, she thought to herself, as she unconsciously wiggled her super-voluptuous body, her big ass and massive breasts swaying. Her sultry black hair fell down in front of her face; she swept it back with one hand. She walked up to her son.

"Brian? I'm so embarrassed right now. I don't know if I can do this... in front of everyone."

Brian ignored her words and ogled her cartoonishly curvy body. He again grabbed his cock -- which was, inexplicably, still hard after dumping a huge load in his almost comatose sister -- and began masturbating with both hands.

"Gotta fuck you, Mommy."

"Brian, no. Not here. Not --" her eyes scanned the room "-- with everyone watching."

As he pumped his throbbing prick, Brian stared directly at his mother's gigantic tits and, almost as if in a trance, "Take off your clothes. Gotta fuck you." Like the rest of his family, he was insatiable.

"You didn't come this far not to get fucked, did you, Mommy?" Jennifer cheekily cajoled.

"Yeah, Mommy," Becky added, as she slipped a hand down to her pussy and began to diddle her clit. "He fucked me. It's only fair."

Jennifer went behind her mother and cupped her massive tits. The mother gasped as her daughter plumped up her breasts for her son, offering them to him for his pleasure.

"Look at this huge rack. You don't think this body was made for fucking? And this big, round ass," she continued, as he groped her mother's big butt with one hand, caressing a tit with the other. "She's a fuckslut. She needs to be fucked. Take off your panties, Mommy."

"Oh goodness," the mother said, as she slowly pulled her panties down over her toned legs and big, round butt, revealing her dripping wet vagina. She was now only wearing her frilly-edged, bright-red bra, titflesh bulging out over the top of it, and her 4-inch heels.

"Leave on the heels," Brian said, still staring at her enormous bust. "Take off the bra."

"Oh goodness," the mother said meekly.

Jennifer stepped away, and the mother reached behind -- thrusting out her massive bra in the process -- and unhooked it.

"Are you ready to see Mommy's breasts again, sweetie?"

The boy just grunted.

Jennifer interrupted: "Becky, can you move please?" She addressed the audience. "Can everyone see? Does everyone have a good view of Mommy's little fucktoy body?"

Groans and yeses were the response.

The mother sighed and finally let her bra fall from her gigantic tits. She thrust them out and jiggled them for her son -- and, to her shame, for the crowd. More gasps and moans emanated from the shadows.

"Jesus Christ, look at those things!"

"They're gigantic! And on such a tiny body. It doesn't seem possible."

"I've never seen anything like that, even in porn. Lucie Wilde, maybe? Hitomi Tanaka? But they're much firmer."

"I was thinking Tiffany Towers at her biggest, but she was enhanced. Man, Brian is a lucky guy."

The mother gulped and looked up at her son, biting her lip teasingly. "Do you like Mommy's huge breasts, sweetheart?" she said.

Jennifer cupped the massive teats and hoisted them. "What do you think, Brian? Are you just going to stand there?"

The teenager released his cock, which jumped up and down in a way that caught the eye of all three women standing near him, and began to grope his busty mother. He still couldn't believe how unbelievably stacked she was, particularly for a woman her size, and how both firm and pliable her breasts were. Sinking his fingers into her titflesh felt like squeezing two massive stress balls. He could feel her rigid nipples under his hands and released his grip so he could pinch and play with them. She moaned and contorted her body, rubbing her thighs together.

"God, Mommy, they are incredible."

"Thank you, sweetie."

He took one hand and placed it on one of her bulbous ass cheeks, and drew her body into his. Her tits were now squashed against his chest, and he had one hand on her ass and the other wrapped around her tiny waist.

She reached up and put a hand on either side of his face.

"I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too, Mommy." He leaned down and they began to make out like horny teenagers on a first date. Brian's cock was hard against his mother's stomach, just barely grazing the undersides of her huge, firm tits. As they kissed, they fondled each other's swollen bodies, obviously getting more and more aroused, occasionally emitting a moan or an "I love you."

Brian's mother suddenly pulled away and, cupping her tits, pushed them up, as if presenting them to him.

"Sweetheart, I know you love really big breasts. Do you... do you want to suck on mine?"

Before he could respond, she twirled him around and pushed him down onto the bed -- though she was tiny, her four-inch heels brought his face level with her huge, jiggling rack and light brown, puckered nipples.

He didn't need to be asked twice. He immediately buried his face in the overwhelming mass of her tits, squeezing and kissing them, and, ultimately, sucking and licking her nipples. She threw her head back in pleasure, her gorgeous dark hair flipping back and her back arching as she did. She moaned loudly as her son squeezed and suckled her huge teats just as he had years before.

Once he had had his fill, he again pulled her lithe body into his, her breasts bulging up toward his head. She placed a leg on either side of his seated body -- her stiletto heels poking out over the bed -- and took his face in her little hands. Her long, thick black hair cascaded over both of their faces.

"Brian, I'm so embarrassed to be naked and... so unbelievably horny in front of all your friends. But I want you to fuck me so badly. I need your big, thick penis inside of me. Are you ashamed of me? Are you ashamed of your little fucktoy Mommy?"

"Of course not, Mom. I love you. You are the sexiest woman in the world and I'm so happy you've been so... enthusiastic to help me out with --" he gestured at his throbbing cock, which he was gently rubbing against her tummy "-- this."

She kissed him deeply, soulfully and again, though in a quiet, intimate voice, said, "I love you, sweetheart. I'll do anything for you."

She reached down and grabbed his cock. As she kissed him again, this time more gently, she rubbed the tip against her dripping-wet pussy. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Uh-huh." Brian was in heaven. He heard an unusual sound behind him and turned around. Both Becky and -- to his surprise -- Jennifer were softly crying. And masturbating. Both sisters sidled up to him and began to kiss him all over his face and neck.

"We love you, too," Jennifer said, wiping a tear from her eye. "We all want you to be happy and satisfied. Please fuck our mother?"

"Please?" asked a fully weeping Becky. "Fuck her super-hard and make her cum."

"In front of your family and all your friends and classmates, fuck your busty little Mommy," Jennifer said.

The tiny-but-super-stacked mother kissed him again, then lifted one huge, heavy breast to her lips and suckled herself. Then she did the other tit.

"It's time, sweetie. Fuck me. Please?"

Brian knew what to do. He grabbed his mother's sizable ass cheeks and slowly pushed his cock inside her. She let out a very loud groan of pleasure. Then, as if it were nothing, he stood up, hoisting his mother's body with him. She instinctively wrapped her heel-clad legs around his lower back as his cock slid deeper and deeper inside her. Then, as if she were a literal fuck-doll, he began to fuck her. Slowly at first, teasing her with his thick cock.

"UHHHHHH!" the mother yelled as her son began to pump into her. "My son is fucking me! In front of everyone! I can't -- UH! -- believe -- UH! -- I'm doing this! UH!"

"Can everyone see?" Jennifer asked. "Does everyone have a good view of Brian fucking our sexy little Mommy?"

Positive murmurs emerged from the shadows, as did sounds of masturbation and the slurping of blow jobs.

"Fuck her, Brian!" Becky yelled, as she leaned back on the bed, continuing to masturbate. "Use her like a fucktoy just like you used me!"

"Yes, baby!" the mother yelled, her body beginning to twitch. "You'll never have to masturbate again! Just pick one of us little sluts and fuck us til you cum! Oh fuck, here it comes..." She was now thrashing around on her son's pistoning dick, her hair whipping around and her massive tits swaying wildly. "MOMMY IS GOING TO CUM, SWEETIE! MOMMY IS GOING TO CUM ON YOUR BIG DICK!! UHHHHHHH!"

As the orgasm overtook her, a mix of Brian's pre-cum and her juices began to drip onto the floor below them. She pulled herself up and embraced him, her giant tits squished against his chest. As her orgasm subsided, she buried her head in the crook of his neck, tiny shivers going through her like electric currents.

Brian turned and lowered her down onto the bed, kissing her enormous, heaving breasts as he did.

All three women instinctively scrambled to his dick and took turns kissing, licking and sucking it.

"God, it's so thick," Becky mumbled.

"Mmmm... I love sucking on you, little brother," Jennifer said.

"Fuck my mother, sweetheart," the mother said.

He did just that, taking turns thrusting his swollen, almost purple-hued cock into their mouths. He felt an orgasm building, but he wanted to hold out for a while longer. So, to their visible disappointment, he gently pushed them away.

He then scooched his mother's body up the bed a bit and straddled her torso, placing his wet cock between her huge, heaving tits.

"God, I've wanted to do this forever," he said.

"I was wondering when he was going to fuck those monsters," a voice from the audience said.

Becky, taking a break from masturbating, placed her mother's head on her lap and pushed the twin mountains of flesh together. "There you go, Brian. Fuck Mommy's tits."