The Ultimate Busty Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian slid his slick penis up and down, but it had disappeared from view, engulfed in the mass of his mother's bosom. She stared up at him lovingly, then down at his thrusting cock. She then bent her head down and licked it as it briefly emerged from her cleavage. With Becky holding her enormous breasts together, he felt her titflesh surrounding his cock. It was amazing. He was tempted to cum -- spurt all over his gorgeous mother's face -- but he had other plans.

After a few more minutes of the glorious tit-fuck, he quickly dismounted her, flipped her over -- Becky and Jennifer gasped at aggressiveness -- and slid a pillow under her hips, as he had with Becky. He grabbed her hair with one hand and one bulbous ass cheek with the other, then entered her, roughly. She moaned and began to buck along with him, thrusting her ass to meet his cock, which was deeper than she'd ever experienced. Her moans rose to a higher and higher pitch until they were squeals. Her legs began to twist and shake.

"OH FUCK! MOMMY IS GOING TO CUM AGAIN, BRIAN! YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO GOOD! HERE IT CUMS! UHHHHHH!!!"

Her body would have flailed and flopped around, but he held her head down with his hand and her midsection by leaning into -- pushing his cock as deeply inside her as he could.

She screamed in pleasure. She had never had orgasm like this. It kept going and going. She could feel her pussy cream all over her son's thick cock, as she spasmed around him.

Brian grabbed her bulbous, jiggling ass cheeks and began to plow into her. His two sisters flanked him, rubbing his chest and kissing his cheeks: "Fuck her hard, Brian!" "Fuck Mommy til she passes out!" "Fuck your little Mommy-slut!"

He was getting close. But he wanted to see her face as he flooded her pussy with cum. Again, he withdrew and flipped her over.

"Rub her clit, Becky. Make her cum again," he ordered.

His twin sister wasted no time and began to diddle their mother's engorged clit. Jennifer inserted two fingers into her pussy and pushed them in and out to speed things up.

"UHHHH!! FUCK, I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" the mother yelled. Once again, her body began to spasm uncontrollably. The sisters knew what to do. Jennifer pulled her fingers out and Becky doubled down on her efforts -- and each instinctively latched onto her massive, swaying tits, suckling at her nipples.

"HERE IT COMESSSSS!"

As she bucked her hips into the air, girl-cum squirted out of the gorgeous mother's pussy, arcing across the room and splattering on the floor -- just as it had with her own daughter. She was on the verge of passing out.

Just as her orgasm subsided, Brian thrust inside her again. He leaned down and they made out for a minute. In a pushup position, he again began to piston inside of her. "Gonna cum, Mommy. Gonna dump my load inside of you." He was tempted to spray his ejaculate all over his mother and sister, but the feeling of Mommy's pussy spasming around his cock was just too much. He needed to cum inside her.

"Here it comes, Mommy! I'M CUMMING, MOMMY! CUMMING INSIDE YOU!!"

"Do it, sweetie! Cum inside your busty, little Mommy! I need it so bad!"

"Cum for us, Brian!" Jennifer said.

"Please, Brian, flood her pussy with cum!" Becky said.

"FUCK ME, SWEETHEART! CUM INSIDE ME!"

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" came the chant from the crowd, Becky and Jennifer, joining in.

"AAARRGGHHH!" the teen roared, as cum shot out of his rock-hard cock inside his wriggling mother. He was so pent up that his ejaculate began to seep out of her spasming pussy.

As the spent teen lowered himself onto his mother, their sweaty bodies rubbing together, their lips locked in a loving kiss, applause and hoots and hollers broke out in the room.

Both mother and son had completely blocked out that they were, in essence, performing for an audience. They smiled at each other.

"I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too, baby boy. And I will always be here for you. We all will. No more masturbating. We're your sextoys and you can fuck us whenever you want."