All Comments on 'The Ultimate Christmas Gift'

by SillyKinma

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad, just spoilt by appalling spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your efforts is writing and publishing your story. Sorry but you really need an editor to help with spelling and grammar. It is a "silly" story SillyKinma

kingswedekingswedeover 1 year ago
Fantastic story

Great story

Don’t let the others tell you it is not.

Your writing is good.

Swedish to English needs some help.

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could not get past the first paragraph. If you want votes you should at least proof read what you have written.

6ulprsn6ulprsnover 1 year ago

Please please get an editor. The misuse of words almost drove me to exit the story. Great plot but atrocious command of the English language.

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Great !!!! Story was great for a new author, keep up the good work,. Hope to read more of your work.

daddydracosdaddydracosover 1 year ago

Yummy, absolutely great. I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are way too many contradictory statements. The kids will wait till after Christmas, but they don't. The mom is wearing a dress and the daughter takes off her mom's jeans, etc., etc., etc.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

That was painful. The first half page was anyway. I can't speak to the rest of it, but I can't imagine that you learned grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary after that.

Even after having learned all that, I can't fathom that you could come up with an entertaining story. What I read of this had about as much imagination and creativity as an empty saltine cracker package.

Unless you enjoy poor ratings and negative comments, you'd probably be much happier just reading the stories here.

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

THIS was Delicious & HOT, Thank you!

More...

Please.

TakashiTakashiover 1 year ago

Yeah, maybe do another editing pass or two.

Blazed88Blazed88over 1 year ago

Some parts are a little rough, and the ending was a little rushed. but the desire and need they all felt for each other came through! Keep at it, dont be discouraged. I'd love to read more from you in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, english is a hard language and you did quite well for a first time. Take no notice of comments about the grammar and punctuation, most english speaking people make errors as well, usually the the people complaining can only speak their local dialect and are unable to accept any other communication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is English your second language ? You need to get someone to help. Good story, if that is your picture then great rack!

Bucks7T2Bucks7T2about 1 year ago

HAWT! I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSillyKinma@SillyKinma
I am SillyKinma. I have read things on this site far longer then I have been a member. But I did know that I liked the things I read here longer then that.