The Ultimate Christmas Gift

Story Info
A mother wants to give the ultimate gift to her children...
12k words
4.26
47.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother wants to give her kids the ultimate gift... herself.

written by: SillyKinma

Everyone in this Christmas story is 18+

It is for the Christmas Competition, so feel free to vote... or not.

---

1. Cara

Cara had made up her mind. After seeing her children since they had come out of her belly 18 years ago, she had fallen madly in love with both of them. Now that they had turned legal, she needed to start working to get them to her bedroom. After she had lost her husband to fucking a younger girl and he had money, she was more then happy to tell him to fuck of with the help of her lawyer.

She had gotten twenty five million dollars, the house, two of his cars and the children. She had right away open a bank account for both Jessica and Jonathan, the two children, and deposited five million in each account. She also made sure that all the money that their father sent to her, was also put in a third account that was for both of them.

Why she had done this how ever, she did not understand, she assumed that it was due to the fact that they both loved each other or maybe be cause she thought that they might actually have already started fucking. All thou, she was not sure as it just could be something in her own perverted mind.

But both of them, was now secured for life.

Unless they wasted the money, which she did not think they would do. She had managed to raise them properly, making sure that they did not waste anything, at all, on things they never actually needed. Just as she did. In fact, she had actually sold the house and moved herself and her children to a farm so far away that they needed the car she had given both of them when they had turned 16 so they could drive themselves to and from school.

The one things she almost immediately noticed, was that they always came home straight from school. Now that they had enrolled in a local collage where they could learn a job that were needed. Jessica had started studying to become a nurse and Jonathan had started studying to become a repairman for engines.

Sure, they needed to go to different schools, but that did not matter to either of them, but she was even more happy that they could drive to school, drop of one, continue to the other and then back again. She also laughed when she learned that they shifted which one that were in the drivers seat. Jessica drove on weeks with an even number and Jonathan took the other weeks.

Now it was Christmas and the school would start its winter holiday today and one of this years gifts, would be mother, giving herself to both of them.

All she hoped for, was that they would love to open the gift, or that they would believe that it was a joke. Not that she had ever made such a joke which meant that if they did not accept the "gift", she would have to explain why she had given them herself. All she hoped for, was that they would throw themselves on her and demand that she fucked them stupid.

It was now 10:30 and she started with taking out a large pan to make the dinner. The children would come home in just 3 hours and her need to make something worth while. This winter would be all about her and her children. All she hoped for, was that they would not mind her gift, as if they would not, she had prepared an apartment in the city for them both. It was a good apartment that had four rooms and two bathrooms. So if they wanted to, she would release them right away and if they wanted to, she would never even call them.

This is why she had never said anything to them.

This is the reason she was nervous now.

2. Jonathan

At lunch time, he got a call from Jessica, a call he answered straight away.

"Hey bro, what's up?" He heard a very happy girl ask him. That she was happy was not something unusual, she was always happy. Sure there were times when she was not happy, but he could always turn her frown up side down. He loved her so getting her to smile was never hard. That he loved her more then he knew if she loved him, to the point that he almost got hard ever time either she or himself would get in the car when they were about to go home, or to school, felt first, like a curse, but after awhile he liked it.

"Nothing much," he said taking a pencil from a friend, "how about you?"

"Well I just found out, that I will get out of school now."

"Now? That's like, what? Almost two hours before me. I now envy you sis." He let a laugh come out of him as he gave the pencil back to the friend with a nod. "So what are you going to do?"

"I'll be at the coffee shop, getting a cup of chocolate and something sweet, just like me." He could see her smile even though he was so far away that he could not even see the school she was at.

"Sounds good Jess, I'll pick you up outside when I come."

"Nope, you will park the car and come in and join me. I have an idea I want to run by you."

"Umm, sure, what idea?"

She laughed at him. "No not yet Jonathan, when you come."

"Ah, yea sure. Well make sure not to eat too much. I would hate for you to get fat during the wait time." She laughed at the remark. He knew that she never got fat, even when she ate far too many sweets, cookies and cakes. She seemed to be unable to get fat. He loved her for that. Jonathan could not eat anything more then one cookie before he knew that he needed to work out for an hour to get the fat away from his body.

He hated that, but at the same time, he loved to work out.

"Don't worry brother dear, I wont get fat. But you get back to what ever it is that you are doing..."

"Nothing at the moment except, eat lunch."

"... oh, that's good, well then get back to that. I will eat lunch soon too, but I will get a some Asian with Janine and Karen."

"Oooo... Now I'm jealous."

"Do you want me to get something for you?"

"Naa, that's okay. I am getting pizza in school which is really good."

"Shit. I want pizza now. Okay well I got to go, see you soon "big" brother." She said. As Jonathan had been born a few minutes before her, it was not technically untrue that he was the "big brother", but the way she said it, sounded almost... dirty.

"I'll see you when I get out, say hi to Janine and Karen from me."

"Will do, by the way, I think Karen want's you cock." Then she hung up on him.

He took and put the phone in his pocket with a thought about Karen. He would fuck her if he was not horny for Jessica, is sister and his own mother.

3. Jessica

"Come on Jess, lets get the fuck out of here." Janine screamed from far away. Jessica got up and walked quickly to her and Karen who stood by the doors, waiting on her. They were hungry, just as she was. She had just talked with Jonathan, her brother, the brother she wanted to have sex with, the one she wanted to loose her virginity to, the one she wanted to feel his cum flow from him into her.

She even wanted to get pregnant from her brother, but as that could be dangerous, she was going to keep taking the pills to never get pregnant. She had started to take the pills when she knew that she wanted to get pregnant by him when she had started to bleed when she was 14 years old. She had not fucked anyone yet, and if she was correct, he had not fucked anyone either. So he was safe.

She also wanted to fuck her mother, which is what she was going to tell Jonathan when she was safe with him and Janine and Karen had left them. She had told them that he would pick her up, but that she would go to him and not that he was going to pick her up at the coffee shop.

It took them awhile to eat, sit and talk until she could walk to the coffee shop and order a chocolate and a cookie with jam on it. She sat down and read in the book she had started to read a few weeks ago. She normally read through a book in a week, but the last few weeks, had been hectic which meant that she had not been able to read anything. This was sad as the book was really good. Good and scary as all hell.

At 1:22 she saw Jonathan coming in and she forgot about the book, stood up and gave him a warm hug.

"Hey Jonathan."

"Hey Jess, wait a sec." He said as she sat down and he got and bought a cup of coffee. It took them a few seconds, according to Jessica, but it might have taken them an hour. How ever long it took, Jessica could only see Jonathan and no one else.

As he came back he gave her a smile as he sat down.

"So how was school?"

They talked about school, about their vacation from school until they came to the point of Jessica's wish. About what she wanted to talk to him about.

"So you know how I wanted to talk to you?"

"Of course, I've been waiting on it for the last fifteen minutes. So just talk."

"Okay, umm, so you know, I'm a.... a.... shit this was harder then I thought. I'm a virgin and I aaaa, I want you to take my virginity." She whispered. It was loud enough for him to her hear her, but it did not look like he heard her. He just sat there and looked at her, in her eyes with his cup of coffee in his hands. The coffee he had not even touched.

He put the coffee down on the table, stretched for her hand, a hand she took and he got close to her.

"I would love to take your virginity now and just so you know, ever day for the rest of our lives."

Those simple words filled her with so much happiness that her eyes started to become filled with tears. He had just told her the only thing she was hoping for, that he wanted to first, take her virginity and that he wanted to fuck her every day for the rest of their lives. But he had not mentioned their mother and she knew that he loved her, more then a mother.

But that would have to wait.

"Are you sure?" She asked, regretting the question straight away. What if he had actually joked with her as if she had joked with him. She really hoped that he had not joked with her as all she wanted was to fuck him, to get his cock inside her until she would cum. She had never seen him naked for years and last time she had seen him naked, he was very young and his, then penis, was not very large as he had also come out of a cold lake. She knew that every time one had bathed in a cold lake, the penis was much smaller then if could be. In a way, she hoped that he dick was not too large, but she also wanted it to be very large.

Like humongous.

"I cant believe you actually want to..." he said a bit too loud, but he took down the volume as he continued, "fuck me. Are you sure?" He asked while squeezing her hand. All she could do, was nod. "That is fantastic." He whispered. "Now or do you want to wait?"

"I have wanted to fuck you since I turned 18 Jonathan. I can wait a while but... what about mom?"

"What do you mean Jess?"

"You want to fuck her too right?" She asked knowing all too well that both of them wanted Cara as well. All she now hoped for, was that she had not seen wrong and that he actually wanted to fuck her.

"Well, umm, yea."

She took a breath to make her heart stop pounding hard in her chest. "That's good Jona." She said calling him by her most beloved name to him. "We can always ask her, right?"

"Ask her, both of us?"

"I want to have her as well, you see. I want to fuck her too." She said, keeping her voice much lower as a few of the patrons had gone by them, but they had not heard anything of importance.

"You want to fuck her too?"

"I have seen her looking at both of us for a long time and I think she actually want to fuck us both but before you ask, I don't know. She could see that at least I want to have sex with you, so I cant be sure if she actually want to have us both. But we can always ask."

"Yea..." He said lowering his eyes to the table. He was watching her hand in his hand, the hand that now held her hand in he warm embrace. She really loved his hand especially since he had not thought she had joked when she had told him the truth about her wants and needs. "So we will wait to see what she really thinks about it. Right? So I will take your virginity after Christmas, after the 25th. Then I will fuck you all day, the only problem is, that if she objects we will have to move out quickly."

"Shit, I never even thought about that."

"I know. But there are several hotels we can always get a room in, there I will take your virginity, or should I say, our virginity. I am also a virgin." He said which made her eyes lager then she thought.

"You are a virgin too?"

"Yea, I have wanted to loose it to you as well."

All she could do, was smile so large that she thought that he cheeks would crack open.

"Thank you Jona, thank you so much... my love." She said, still in whispers.

"Thank you Jess." He said, holding both of his hands in both of her hands. "I can't wait to kiss you, lets get out of here."

They left the cafe and walked to the car, got in and before she could even but on her seat belt, he took her head and pushed it closer to him and kissed her on the mouth. The mouth that opened up as soon as she felt his lips on her lips and a fraction of second later, she felt his tongue in her open mouth and she knew, that this was true. This made her so happy, and horny that she felt her pussy get wet almost instantly.

She then felt his hand on her tit and all she wanted now, was to feel his hands on her naked tits, to feel his mouth on her tits, both of them. She wanted him to taste them, to suck them and to play with them.

And he did.

He moved from just feeling her tit to tasting down, down her neck, down her chest until she felt his mouth on her hard nipple. Had he really taken her tit out? Had he really taken her tit out of the bra and then taken his mouth to the nipple? Yes he had and she had not even noticed it but it felt great. It felt so great that the cold air did not even faze her. All she wanted to feel, was his mouth to suck on her tit, to suck her nipple. And he was doing that. He was sucking on her nipple and the feeling was so great that she did not even noticed until she felt his hand on the belt, opening it up.

Oh god, he was actually moving down inside her pants. It was cold outside, but she did not care. All she wanted to feel now, was his hand on her pussy. She wanted to feel the orgasm, she needed to feel the orgasm as it was her brother who was going to give her the orgasm.

She felt the fingers coming inside her panties, down over her small, blond strip until she felt two fingers on her outer lips who were pinching them tight. Opening them up yet keeping them closed. And it felt magical. It felt perfect until he moved one finger from the outer lip to her inner lips and then he moved into her wet pussy. Into her wet inside as he now sucked harder on her nipple. Then two fingers. Harder he sucked. Then he moved a finger, which one she did not cared about, into her asshole.

Then he sucked hard and plunged three fingers in her pussy and asshole and she came.

Hard.

4. Cara

She had just changed clothing to something better for her "mission". She had put on a long dress that were almost see through, but not quite as she had not any panties or bra on. She was completely naked under her dress and the feeling was fantastic. She also had a pair of very sexy high heels, a few golden rings, a few golden bracelets and two golden chains with two of her children's favorite jewelry hanging from them. A pair of lovely golden earrings that Jessica had given her as Jonathan had never given her and put on makeup that showed all of her face.

She took a look in the mirror and she saw her face, her beautiful face. That she looked good was clear as day. Sure she was not the best looking woman in the world, but she looked good enough to be picked up quickly in a bar, a disco or club. So she looked good and with the makeup, her blond, long wavelike hair, she looked ready for the kill.

The kill that would never happen. All she wanted, was to strip out of her dress and get fucked by both her kids. She felt her pussy get wet and as she had just shaved of all the hair, to make it even more invisible then it already was, she knew that the dress felt good on her skin.

She almost started to play with her pussy, but as her kids would soon come home, she did not touch it. And this was all she wanted to do, for the past week, all she wanted to do, was play with her pussy as soon as she saw her kids, but she had not done so until they had gone to school, until they had called her after they had parked the car. She knew that it was the week that Jonathan drove the car as it was him that called her this morning.

She heard the phone calling, so she dropped her thoughts to answer the phone.

"Cara Anders."

"Hey mom."

"Hi honey, are you guys on your way back home now or...."

"Yea we are, we took a break to get a cup of coffee, or a cup of chocolate, but now we are on our way back. And you mom? What is up with you?"

"I am currently making dinner and I have changed into something that looks good on me, I hope at least."

"Oh come now mom, you look good in anything. Shit mom, you can show up naked and you would still look good enough to eat." He said and she got a small orgasm straight away. All she could do right now, was laugh as much as she could, which was not much.

"Oh ha ha honey and what do you think Jessica would say?"

"Well, your on speaker phone mom..." he said before Jessica chimed in. "Yea mom, you would look good naked. I promise mom, just take a look in the mirror next time you are naked and you'll see it... I hope anyway."

"He he, well thank you sweetheart, I do appreciate it, I really do." She said as she had not been able to keep from fucking herself while she spoke with both of kids. "But I do miss you children, so drive carefully and get home in one piece, okay?"

"We sure will, we'll be home in about forty minutes. Take care mom." Jonathan said. "We'll see you soon mom." Jessica said with a voice that screamed sexy.

"Yes... I will... see you soon." She managed to say as her orgasm came from her.

She then hung up the phone and she fell to the floor in her blissful orgasm.

5. Jonathan

They had driven for almost 30 minutes before Jonathan told her something she already knew, but something she actually needed to hear.

"Remember honey, my sweet, that we can't tell mom about or relationship yet. We can't ask her about sex and we can't ask if she wants to fuck us. Okay?"

She nodded. She knew what he asked her, about their mother and their new lives. "Yea I know Jona. Don't worry, I wont ask her anything about anything when it comes to sex, but goddamn, I want to fuck you, like, right now. I came, but you didn't and I want to make you come as soon as possible, like, now!"

"He he, I know honey, but I will come inside you soon, but for now, we have to take it easy. Remember we have to see if she actually want to have sex with us. And until then we cant tell her anything. We'll wait until the 26th then we'll tell her, okay?"

"Yea I know. But just as a heads up, it's gonna be hell."

He nodded, squeezed her hand that he had held since he had started the car. He was happy that the car was an automatic which meant that he never had to let go of her hand.

When they turned in on their private land and parked the car, they walked out in the cold air and the snow that laid on the ground more heavily then in the city. They walked in to the house and their mother greeted them with a hug in a her long dress. It looked like a summer dress except it was thicker then a summer dress, which meant that it was not so short as all her other summer dresses, it did not have her arms and upper chest free out in the air.

This dress was longer, all the way to her knees and all over her chest and arms to her hands. Sure it had large arms, which made it look really good, but also that it was thinner then he wold ever believe. She looked sexy as all hell. She looked so sexy that it looked like she did not have underwear on. This made his dick move, but not all the way, which he was very happy about. As he had not come yet, he could not stand and watch his mother as he knew, that just seeing her standing in the room, was close to perfect. So he had to leave.