The Ultimate Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got to put these in my room mom." He said, showing his bag after giving her a hug and passing her to Jessica. One she hugged lovingly as he walked by them to his room. Before he turned around the corner, he looked back at his mother and sister and they were still hugging each other, this made his cock grow much harder and he knew he had to take care of it, but he could not move from watching his sister hugging their mother. He wanted to see what mother would do and what his sister would do, but all he did, was lean back and started to tell about her school.

So he walked to his room, closed the door and opened his pants to let out his cock and started to jerk off. But only a few seconds later, someone opened the door and he froze. Luckily it was just his sister, who just as him, froze, but she came to quickly, closed the door and then she looked it.

"I need your cock.." she whispered again, came up to him, dropped to her knees in front of him, opened her mouth and swallowed his cock half way down. That she took so much of his cock straight away, felt wonderful but at the same time he got worried. His cock was not small, by any stretch of the imagination. At full length, as it was now, it was almost eight full inches and Jessica just swallowed half of his massive cock.

She just swallowed four inches in one go. So he naturally worried for her health.

Jessica came back up and went down again for the full four inches, if not longer. She did not stop, she just kept sucking his massive cock and she seemed to want to swallow his cum as she sucked hard. She sucked his cock so hard, so vigorously that it felt as though her life depended on his cum in her stomach, like she desperately needed his cum.

And he was going to cum in her mouth, soon. He felt the need to cum, he really felt it inside so he knew that after seeing his sexy mother, after watching his sister hugging her, he knew he was close to cumming already and to get this blowjob from his sexy sister, with her C cup tits she now held in one hand, the other one was on his cock. But all this was only quickly realized as he felt the cum starting to boil in his balls.

"I'm gonna cum Jess... I'm gonna cum sis..." he said as silently as possible. But it seemed as though Jessica wanted to swallow the cum as she started to suck on his cock harder, moving her hands faster as she had now moved her other hand from her tits to his rod, helping with the jerking. She really wanted him to cum and she really wanted him to cum in her mouth.

He was not going to disappoint her.

He knew that it was coming, he knew that it was now shooting through the tubs on its way out and into Jessica's waiting mouth. And he wanted to cum, he wanted to cum in her waiting mouth.

All he wished for now, was that she would not hate the taste.

And it came out. He came inside her warm, wet mouth and the sound she did, sounded as close to perfect he could even think and he knew that she loved it.

"Oh my god brother..." she said closing her eyes and kept her hands near her mouth to make sure that she would not spill any of the semen. "I loved it Jona, I really love the taste of you. Oh my god! You taste so fucking good that I cant wait long until I can eat your sperm as soon as I possibly can. You taste so fucking good brother. I can absolutely get addicted to your cum."

All he could do, was lean down, grab her under her arms, hugging her tightly and kissing her, with his tongue. He could feel the taste of his own semen, but he tasted more of his sister so he did not care if he also tasted of himself.

"That was wonderful Jess, it was so wonderful sweetheart." He said and kissed her awhile longer.

6. Cara

Cara was thinking that maybe she had gone too far in her dress. No one could see anything in the dress except if they really looked. When she had been in the bedroom, she could see everything, but she also remembered that unless you really looked, they couldn't see anything. Her dress was short, but not overly short and it was made for them to see something when she bent over to pick up something she had dropped.

Now both of them had gone in to their rooms for a long time so instead of standing in the kitchen, wondering about it, she just went up the stair, to her room and put on a bra and panties that were the same color as her skin was, a bit lighter, before she went back down to the kitchen to take care of the food.

She really hoped she had not gone overboard with her little test.

She hoped.

She heard the kids talking, but what they talked about she had not heard as she had gone back down. All she hoped for now, was that she had not scared them for all eternity, that they would not move out of their house and leaving her alone. But if they did, she would except that and give them the apartment. She had gotten them the apartment for living there when they were in school and then they could live without her... if that is what they wanted to do. But now, she had no idea what they were thinking and all she wanted to do, was ask them, to see if they were okay, to see if they had even seen anything.

She would have to ask them. She could not wait until Christmas day. She had to know if she had gone too far, if she had done too much, if she had scared them. She needed to know.

It took them a while before they came down, at the same time. All she wanted to know, was if they had seen a bit too much and then if they had, she would apologize until they forgave her.

"Hey kids, I umm... have I done something too much? Or maybe, dressed wrong? Or... umm..."

"Relax mom, what is this? As I told you mom, you are so gorgeous, so sexy mom that if you wanted to, you can show us your naked body. Okay? So don't worry. We will always love you but just as a heads up." He said and her face dropped lower then it was before they had come in to the kitchen. "If you were to show up naked, you will have to be ready to get fucked by the both of us." Jessica said with her hands on her hip.

"Yea mom, come on. We know you love us mom, just as we love you." Luckily he stopped there as he had an idea of how he would present the idea of fucking her in a few days. "But try not to strip for us just yet, okay?" He said with a smirk and a laugh, Jessica laughed as well and then their mother laughed.

They sat down to eat and the food tasted great. They talked, laughed and the general atmosphere was good for everyone. When they had eaten they sat down in the living room to watch some Christmas movie and they laughed more, but they also were chocked at the violence in the movie, but they liked it a lot.

After that, the kids wanted to watch some horror movie, not very Christmas-like but if they wanted to watch it, they were welcome to do so. She had already made a fool of herself, so she just said that that was fine.

"Just remember that tomorrow we are going to put up the tree and dress it, okay?"

"Yea, last year was a horror movie on it's own. The tree looked horrible with it's few decorations and the lights had died in a few seconds." Jessica remembered when they had turned on the lights and the ugly tree had just blinked and then nothing.

"I have bought new ones, so not to worry about it sweetie."

"That's good mom," Jonathan said and took his glass and filled with more Cola, "just a question, have you also bought better decorations as well or are we going to buy more?"

"No I have bought them. I went with my sister and her husband yesterday to get some groceries and ended up with a quick visit to buy the decorations."

"Good." He said and gave her a warm hug. This hug felt warmer then usual, but she had drunk wine with her food so it was most likely a normal hug.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed now, the wine has had it's time with me and I have to start the day early tomorrow, just as you do to decorate everything and before anyone says anything. You. Will. Decorate with me. Okay kids?"

"Yes mother!" They said at the same time. All she now was going to do, was take a shower and fall asleep.

7. Jessica

"How long until she has fallen asleep?"

"Well she has to take a shower first so lets just watch the movie, okay?"

"Ooooooh... fine. But I still want to fuck you tonight!" She crossed her arms over her chest and made a face that he could not laugh at. But he still laughed when he saw it.

"Come on." He said and gave her a bear hug and wrestled her down so he laid over her. There he kissed her lips lightly as he did not seem to want to go to far, their night had just begun and he could not get her too excited. But she still liked it so much that she sat very close to him, holding on this arm with her head leaning to his shoulder as she was shorter then he was by a little over a head. But she did not care if she was shorter as she knew that as soon as Cara was asleep, she would get fucked by him.

She had prepared to be fucked by him during the last few years alone in her room. She could hardly wait, but she would wait as the prize was so very near her that she could actually feel it with her naked hand.

But not yet.

Besides the movie was good. But she had seen if a few times, just like Jonathan had, but they still watched it. They did not even react when there was a scene in the movie that would have had either one of them become even the slightest scared.

But she knew that this was be cause she was highly horny and not even seeing the movie even if that is what she was washing. She had her lover sitting next to her and she had not even gotten to fuck him yet. But she would soon, as soon as the movie was over... in an hour.

But she also felt Jonathan move in her arms.

Why he was moving felt good for her, but what was he checking as he had not moved much, he had just moved slightly to check something, but what? So she tried to hear anything, but she could not hear anything that was not the movie.

"I think she's asleep." He all of the sudden said. She listened more and realized that she could no longer hear their mother. Did this mean that maybe they could finally start fucking?

"So she's asleep... you want... to..." Was all she could say as he then moved out of her arms, taking her head and turning it to him and then his sweet, lovely lips were on hers. He was kissing her. She felt his mouth open so she opened hers and she felt his tongue caress hers and then his hand on her chest, on her tit, massaging and groping. She was sent immediately to seventh heaven. All thoughts of the movie was out of her head as all she could think about, was his tongue, his hands and his kiss.

She let her hand move down to his jeans and she felt his hard-on behind them and it was large. Much larger then she had anticipated. It felt huge. It felt massive. But she could be wrong.

She let go of this thought. She did not care as long he was hard or how massive he was as long as he had a hard cock. Sure, she would have been slightly upset if his dick had been small, but he had to be at the very least six inches. But she had to see if to be sure.

She took and used her fingers to unzip him, fished out his hard cock and when she had managed to get it out and feel it, she realized that she had already had it in her mouth. She had already seen it and she felt shame in her face start to blossom. Her face became red and she had to stop kissing him.

"What is it?"

"I was wondering how large you were, but I already seen it. You are large. At least seven inches long and for a few minutes, I had no idea how large you were, but you are large. And now I cant wait to feel it inside my very, very wet pussy."

"He he, well thank you love. That is very reassuring but now I want to eat your glorious pussy, I want to bath in your juices and then, after I have made you cum at least twice, I want to fuck you."

He said and started to take of her pants.

"Oh god..." Was all she could say as her black pants were taken of and he could see her blond strip of hair, her engorged pussy lips and her wet flesh.

He moved and sat on the floor on his knees as her pants had come of. He removed her white panties, held them up and just grunted. What that grunt meant she could not tell, but after he had grunted, he tossed them to the floor and lifted her legs up so he had full access to her sweetly smelling pussy for his mouth. But he did not start with eating her pussy. He just kissed her thighs, on the inside and every kiss he planted felt so good for her that she almost came straight away. She tried to not cum yet, but she knew that she would soon if he did not stop.

But he did not stop.

He just kept licking, kissing and caressing her thighs. Every time he went to the other side, his breath touched her pussy and this alone felt wonderful for her. Every time he switched side, she almost came and then he gave her engorged clitoris and she screamed out her orgasm.

It took her a while before she had calmed down, but he had not stopped liking her pussy so the feeling was still there. The feeling of the orgasm had not really subdued. She still felt it inside her, but she had calmed down enough to ask him to stop, but he did not stop.

This felt even better then she expected as her second orgasm was on it's way.

She knew that she would not be able to keep it away. She did not even want to keep it away. She wanted to cum for Jonathan, she wanted to splatter it his face as she had done once before, a long time ago when she had played with herself. She really wanted to cum badly now and just as this thought had come in her head, she came.

Hard. And she came so much that she actually splattered his face. She came a bucket full of her own cum all over his wonderful face and he did not even move away, he just kept his face on her pussy and let himself be drenched by her cum.

It took her a few minutes to come down from her high and his face was still on her pussy, but he moved away from it which made her start to say thank you over and over and over again.

"You tasted so good honey that I wonder if mom will taste as good as you do."

"I bet she does. I mean, I came from that pussy after all." She said and gave him a proper kiss as he came up to her face.

8. Jonathan

"I'm gonna fuck you now." He said and moved back down between her legs. "Are you ready Jess? Are you ready to loose your virginity?"

She just nodded to him as she spread her legs. "Come get it Jona."

He moved slowly to her opening, to the price he knew she wanted him to have, the price he wanted just as much. He was going to loose his virginity with his beloved sister, by his beloved sister and he could hardly wait. He only wondered if she had prepared so he would not hurt her, but that was a thought that was so silent that he hardly even heard it, but he was going to take it slowly.

He started to penetrate her love tunnel and the feeling he was now feeling was so wonderful that he knew that their lovemaking was going to be short. But it was going to be wonderful for them both. He had only been able to enter with his head in her pussy before she told him to go in all the way.

"No the first time Jess, you are a virgin."

"I'm not a virgin, I mean, yes I am a virgin, but I am well prepared for a proper cock in my hungry pussy. I have prepared during the last few months since we turned eighteen. So just give me your beautiful cock in my pussy." She said and he did, but he did not put it in quickly, but he started to move in further and further until he felt he pussy hug his cock all the way to the bottom.

He removed his eyes from her eyes to her pussy and saw that he was all the way inside her. He started to move out, but kept his cock inside her and then he went back inside and then back again. He did this for a while before he started to moan louder and louder. He knew that he would not be able to hold this steady for long.

"I'm gonna cum soon sweetheart." He said with his eyes close.

"Cum inside me brother. Just cum inside me, I am protected." And I did. I came inside her with full force and this force felt so good that I almost fell over. I held up, but I still laid down on top of her. I took a while before I could sit up on my knees again.

"We better go as we were both a bit too loud there."

"Especially me. I was very loud, it's a miracle that mom has not woken up."

"We better get to bed. It's just bad that we cant sleep in the same bed.... Yet." I said and stood up, giving Jessica his hand and helped her up.

9. Cara

Cara woke up with a small headache. She heard her son making breakfast and her daughter was talking to him. They were already up. She was the one who was late, so she took a look at the clock and realized that it read 9:03. She was really late getting up but it was her that had said that they needed to wake up early. She wondered for a minute how much wine she had actually drunk last night.

She got out of bed, dressed for breakfast and went down to the kitchen.

The first person she saw was Jonathan. He stood with a pair of jeans on, some white socks and the same T-shirt he had had on yesterday. Then she saw her daughter that had the same thing on as well. They were ready to start working on the tree, that was evident. The only one who was not ready, was herself.

"Hey kids, are you ready to dress the tree today and the rest of the house too?" She asked, grabbing a cup to pour some coffee in it. Jonathan had just finished making the sandwiches and Jessica had just finished hers as well, why she had already started was good, but why had not Jonathan started yet.

"Yes we are mom. Come on, eat, drink your coffee and then you can join us. But before you do, we have to put up all the lights around the windows. We have already," he showed her the windows before he told her the rest of the plan, "dressed the windows. So while you have your breakfast, and obviously take care of your hangover, we will take care of all the lights." She had now found out that they had both already eaten, which explained why Jonathan had not 'eaten yet'.

"Thanks honey." She said, gave him a hug before she had to ask how long they had been awake. Apparently they had both been up for the last hour at least, but as they had not wanted to wake her up, she was the odd one out.

She thanked them both for letting her sleep before she started eating the sandwiches, but then she realized that they had made so many sandwiches they had made.

"Why have you made so many sandwiches?"

"Cause we want to eat after we are done with the Christmas decorations, duh?" Jessica said with a nod with the head. But she was also smiling and containing a laugh.

"Ah, right. Well that's good. And here I thought that we would decorate the next few days. But with these sandwiches we'll be able to find a few hours to just layabout for the last few hours before." She started laughing as soon as she had said it, but she also held her head due to the hangover.

But even though she had this hangover, the kids were still laughing.

The kids disappeared and she was now allowed to start eating. She ate slowly, a little too slowly, but she still ate and she drank three cups of coffee before she was ready to help her children with the dressing of the tree. It was just a tree now, but in an hour, it would be a Christmas tree worthy of their small family.

As she ate, she again, started to worry about her gift in three days time, on the 25th. It was just the 22nd now which meant that she would have to wait even though she did not want to wait. She wanted to ask them now, right now, but she also knew that it would still be better, if they said yes that is, to wait until the Christmas Day.

She was sure of that.

But she was still worried that they would say no.

This made her stomach want to vomit.

But she held it in.

After she was done, she walked out to the living room and saw the tree she had bought for this year. It was a tall tree that the had had to cut down so they could put the star at the top. She remembered when her parents had made their Christmas tree when they had always put up an angel at the top, but as she had never had any faith, she never bothered with the angel and just put up the star. There were still gonna be some angels hanging from various tree branches, but nothing else. She wanted a special tree this year, hence why she had bought all the things they would hang in the tree. All new baubles in bright red, a new light that actually would light up and some beaded garlands in snowy white.