The Ultimate Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that it would look so great that she had no doubt in her mind that even the kids would love it.

10. Jessica

"Come on brother, we have to hurry up." His sister told him as they had just finished the decorations in the many windows of the large house. She wanted to surprise their mother with their cloths. They had just changed in to the their Christmas outfits, but they had left out a crucial detail of their cloths.

Their cloths were easy to remove and show their naked bodies under neat. They had discussed it last night, they would not wait as all they wanted to do, was fuck their mother all day on Christmas day and for this, they needed to practice a bit. There was just one girl they had to be careful with, which was Jessica herself. She had only had had sex once so far. They wanted to fuck their mother so badly that they had both told themselves that they did not care if their mother said no to their special gift.

They just wanted to give her this gift.

So today, when they had decorated the tree, when they had decorated everything in their house they would let their mother know that they wanted to fuck her. All she and Jonathan now hoped, was that they had read their mother correctly and that they would not scare her away.

They were actually going to do it today. They were actually going to subdue their mother between them both. If she did not like it, they would know it soon. In fact, after the first try, they would know if she was up for it, as they both kind of already knew that she would be. She had done everything for both of them since they had turned eighteen a few months ago. And as they had loved her as much as she seemed to love them, she was sure that they would get her.

The only one who needed some more convincing was Jonathan.

He was not sure of their mothers sexual awakening to both Jessica and Jonathan. But she also knew that it would only take one try to convince him of her own surety. The first thing they would do, was prepare for their lunch and there, both of them would hug their mother in a sexual manner. This was obviously not a perfect plan by any stretch of he imagination, but it was the best they had been able to come up with. If she then told them that what they were doing was too much, they would hold of on it til the 26th.

11. Cara

After they had eaten their lunch, the same thing that they had eaten for breakfast just with a lot more toppings on, she had been told to go to the living room, sit down as her kids apparently had a surprise for her.

"But Christmas isn't until a few days from now. Why not wait for it until then?" Se asked them, but they seemed determined that they would give her this gift now. This was unusual, but it could also be a living puppy and a living puppy was not something she wanted to let die if she did not get it now. And at the same time, they had not gone away from her home since yesterday and she had not heard anything, so it could not be a puppy, or a kitten or anything alive.

"Be cause we want to give you this gift now, before we might chicken out completely." Jonathan said, his sister just nodded. "But first, we want to give you a hug." He said and came up to her, embraced her and he towered over her. He could probably feel her head resting on his chest as she laid it there and just excepted the hug. This hug felt so good for her that she never wanted to to end, but at the same time, she knew that it had to end as she also wanted to hug her daughter.

But she felt a warmth coming from her son, a warmth she not have felt, ever, from her own children but this warmth felt so wonderful as she knew what this meant. He wanted her, sexually wanted her. But as she now had hugged her son for almost five minutes without once letting go of his flesh, his warm, wonderfully smelling flesh, she let of him with a reluctant smile.

"Come here sweetheart." She told Jessica and got another hug from her. This hug was equally warm and full of erotic thoughts. Then she felt a third hand come to her shoulder, this hand only meant that she should stop this hug, but Jessica did not stop he hug and the third hand became a forth one and she realized that she was not being hugged by both of her children.

The feeling she now felt was so perfect that she could not make a sound, but she did. She let go of an erotic moan that she heard as something she should never let go of her mouth, it was not time yet to give them this sound.

"We love you mommy." She heard her daughter whisper to her. "Yes mom, we do love you more then you can ever know." She heard her son say silently in her ear and all she could do, was try and stop her small orgasm from being heard trough her voice, but she still moaned hard and at the same time, she reached out for Jonathan's arm and now they were all hugging each other.

"Oh god," she whispered, "I love you too, so very, very much." Her eyes were filled with tears, both form them telling her of their love and her attempt at subduing her orgasm from these words.

"Now then, lets get the gift sorted out." Jonathan said and moved her to the couch. She sat down and both Jonathan and Jessica moved the table from the floor. She wondered if they were going to give he large gift.

After they had moved the table, Jessica came up to her with a scarf and told her to put it over her eyes. She just laughed, but still put it over her eyes. She could feel that they did everything in their power to see if she could see anything through it, but try as they might, she could not see anything as her eyes were closed behind the scarf.

"I can't see you guys, but come on, go get the gift so we can start the movie." She said.

"What? Movie?" Jonathan asked her.

"Well I don't know, as we are finished with all the decorations I assumed we would take it easy now and I do know that you guys love to sit and watch a movie when there is nothing else for us to do. So even if we wont watch something, let's go." She said. She had heard them do something, but what that was, she would not even guess. This was their evening, not hers.

"Well take it down a notch, we are not going to watch a movie... at least in the foreseeable future mom. Just keep that scarf up for now."

"Yea, you'll see soon mom," she heard her daughter tell her, but she also heard them keep doing something she had no idea of what it was. It sounded like gift wrapping, but only a little. What were they doing, were they really wrapping up a gift now and why would they do that, she was right there.

"Okay, let's get this blindfold off."

"No, let her get it herself sis."

So she started to unwrap herself by undoing the knot behind her head and now she could see her children standing in front of her. But they were all nude except for a few red, wide strips of cloth on their naked bodies like they had been a gift. On her son the gift packaging were over his cock but his cock was still out in the air and her daughter was holding it firmly in her hand. Her daughter had hers on her hip, making sure that she could see her little landing-strip of pubic hair. It was just as blond as her hair that flowed down over her shoulders. They looked so good that she wanted to eat them up, but they were nude. What kind of gift were this? Did they just... steal her idea?

"What.... What are... why are you naked and... why is Jessica... you are jerking your brother off. Is this... my gift?" She slowly asked the two who stood and just smiled at her. She could not believe that they were doing what she wanted to do to them.

"Yes mommy. This is your gift and we could not hold it from you forever." Jessica said, beaming with pride next to her brother.

"It is mom. We are your 'before Christmas gift', do you want to open us up?" He asked her more then surprised mother. She tried to say something more, but everything she wanted to say, just came out with a breath. She even tried to stand up, but she could not feel her muscles move. So she just sat in the couch, unmovable. Even her hands could not move, or her mouth she so desperately wanted to move to tell them that she was so thankful for this gift, but she would not needed it soon as her son now came up to her and gave her his hand.

She was worried that she would not be able to move to grab his hand, but she did somehow. She grabbed it and where hoisted up and her other hand came up and steadied herself on his naked chest. Her touch felt perfect in her mind, but she still had to speak to him, ask him if he felt what she felt and if this was okay.

She managed to stretch for her daughter and felt her naked skin on her shoulder. She felt so wonderful in her hands, her skin was warm, soft and completely perfect. She wanted to touch her everywhere, she wanted to feel her breasts in her hands, her pussy and her ass just like she wanted to touch her sons cock that were engorged and standing out and pocking her in her belly. This feeling was the best she had ever felt. To feel her sons huge cock on her belly and then to feel her daughters tits in her hands.

Her hands went down to Jessica's tits and she felt her hard nipple in her palm. Then she moved her hand from Jonathan's chest to his large cock and her hand went around it and she hugged it hard and she gasped at the size and then, he kissed her open mouth. She felt his tongue invade her mouth and felt this tongue explore in her mouth and she knew that this was all she wanted to feel.

Then he broke the kiss and her head went down and she felt her daughters mouth plant itself on her pen mouth and she felt the kiss from her. She was kissing her daughter and this she knew, was the best feeling she would ever feel, being kissed by her son and her daughter was the best feeling she would ever experience.

"Oh god Jessica, Jonathan, this gift is the best gift I can ever want." She whispered. "I love you guys, so, so very much. And now I kind of feel overdressed."

"Then lets help you take of some of the cloths mom." Jonathan took his hands and moved them down her body slowly until his hands were at the end of her shirt and he moved to the front and started to unbutton it. He unbuttoned the first, then the second and then the third. He opened up the shirt slowly, methodically and with purpose. He wanted to see her naked and she wanted nothing but to feel herself become naked by her son.

Jessica went behind her and started to caress her back until she felt her hands on her butt. She felt her hands move slowly to the front and start to unbutton her jeans. First the button then the zipper being drawn down slowly just like her son was opening her shirt.

All of the sudden all she had on, was her bra and panties.

She knew that the bra and panties were not best looking ones, but soon she hoped that they were follow her other cloths. She wanted to be naked for her son and daughter. She wanted to feel their hands on her naked body and she wanted to cum for them all day, all night. She wanted to give them pleasure every day for the rest of their lives.

And Jessica started by taking of her bra by unhooking it in the back and Jonathan started by pulling down her panties down her legs until he had come all the way to her feet were she lifted on foot and then the other to help him remove them completely.

She was now standing naked in front of her children and she knew that her cheeks were red, but not be cause she felt shame, but be cause she felt hot. Hot for both her children and they were as hot as she was, if not hotter. She could be hotter as she wanted this, but in the end, that did not matter to her, all she wanted, was to feel her children close to her, to feel them touch her as they had been doing all day.

All day... They had been touching her all day, they had actually been making her hornier and hornier all day long and she had let them do that. She could not help but just smile of pure happiness. She was so happy that they had managed to fool her all day by making her hot for them all day without even noticing it and now, a few hours before dinner, she would fuck them without her knowing it until now.

"Good god kids, you have made me horny all day long, and I have not even noticed it until now? I can't wait to feel your bodies on mine, I can't wait until we are so sweaty that we will have to crawl to the kitchen."

Jonathan laughed out loud and Jessica hugged her hard.

"Come on mom, what is the first thing you want to do?" She asked her, knowing that all she asked, was about sex.

"Well Jess, I am sorry, but I have to say that I have longed for your brothers cock in my... umm, in my mouth." She whispered the last bit.

"Then suck him mom, suck him until he almost cums, then fuck him and eat my pussy!"

So she went down to her knees and took a hold of sons huge cock and started by jerking it off slowly and just look at it for awhile before she opened her mouth and swallowed it almost whole. She started sucking his cock slowly at first but she did not keep this pace up for long as she felt hunger inside her that she needed to quiet down. She needed this cock in her mouth, but she also knew that she needed her daughters mouth on her own pussy.

"Lick my pussy sweetie." She said, lifting her butt up so that Jessica would know that she wanted to be licked by her while she was sucking on this very tasteful cock. She never wanted to loose this taste, ever. But she also could not wait until she would taste her daughter and just then, she felt the first lick on her pussy from her back and she also felt her first orgasm with her children. If it was be cause she was sucking on her lovely son or be cause she was being licked by her daughter, did not matter to her as she now had everything she wanted.

She had her son in her mouth and her daughters tongue in her pussy.

Jessica's mouth was licking all over in her pussy that was so wet that she had no idea how she was doing, but she keep on licking her, so she was alive at least. She continued sucking on Jonathan's cock for all she was worth until he all of the sudden came in her mouth. His cum tasted so good in her much that she wanted to drink it forever, she wanted to taste it forever and she wanted him to cum with this hot, sweet metallic cum in her mouth every day.

"Oh god my son, cum in my mouth." She manage to say between swallowing his cum and sucking his cock and then, she came from the taste alone. She came and this time, it was hard and she sprayed her daughters face.

Jonathan's cock started to deflate, but he kept it up enough so she could suck on it more, but she still wanted it to be hard so she could fuck it as soon as he could, but then she remembered that he might not be very old and experienced, but, his sister was his girlfriend and they might have fucked along time.

She would ask.

"How long have you too been fucking then?"

"Once." Jonathan answered her and all she did, was gasp at the answer.

"Just once?"

"Yes, just once last night after you had gone to bed, after the movie. That is the first time we had had sex. We knew that we wanted to fuck you long before we fucked, but we needed to loose our virginity first. We wanted to have some experience before we came to you mom. I hope this will not upset you?"

"Oh no, no no sweetie, it will never upset me honey, but... are you boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

"Yes we are, just as you are our girlfriend mom." Jessica said with all her mothers cum on her face. "We will never let you go mommy, never ever ever mommy, you are ours and we are yours forever. Now lets fuck Jona, come on." She said and Jonathan sat down on something that did not look like the carpet. They had placed a large blanket on the floor and that is what they had cum on.

"Oh yes sweetheart. I would love to fuck your brother my sweet, horny daughter." She said with a voice that dripped of sex. She waited for Jonathan to lay down on the blanket and then she sat on top of him and Jessica sat over his face and he took a good hold on her as she pointed his large cock to her wide open pussy.

She felt his cock going inside her, going inside her pussy and she knew hat this feeling, was the right one. She knew that it was right even though everyone would deem it very inappropriate. It was against the law to fuck your children, even if they had become over eighteen, but Cara could not care about that as all she wanted, was to love, and be love, by her children. She wanted to make love with them every day. She wanted to fuck them, to make sweet love to them and she wanted to do this every day with both or just one at the time.

As these thoughts went around in her head, she felt he sons huge cock opening her up, penetrating her and she did not want anything else. She just wanted to fuck both her children and now she was, she was actually fucking both her children in the floor in the living room. They had given themselves to her as an early Christmas gift, naked with only some wide, red gift straps on, which she then removed and then they stood naked in front of her. This gift was the best gift she could ever ask for. Even if they stole the idea from her without knowing it.

"Oh god Jonathan, your cock is filling me up. It feels so good inside me my son. How is his tongue sweetie?" She asked her daughter who sat right in front of her.

"It feels fantastic mommy and I cant wait for you to try it yourself when it's my turn to fuck him." Cara knew that she would have all the time in the world fuck her brother, but now, it was her turn. It was her turn to fuck her little daughters brother and his giant cock. It was not the largest cock she had ever seen, she had seen larger in porn, but it was large, so much larger then anything she had ever seen in her life, much larger then her estranged husband that was for sure.

But now she had a large cock that forever wanted to be inside her and her daughter. This huge cock that would be able to give both of them orgasms for days, weeks... years. Then she came again, but it was only a small orgasm, but she knew that if she just kept going up and down on his cock, she would soon feel the next orgasm coming. Then she heard her daughter cumming too and that did it for both her and her sin as they came again. And her sin came inside her, inside her unprotected pussy but she did not care as if she became pregnant, she could always get an abortion, she had become tired of bearing children, but her now adult children, was so perfect that it did not matter to her if they started a family.

It took them a few minutes to start moving. Jessica was laying o top of Cara who laid on top of Jonathan. But Jonathan did not care as all his loves were all over him, which she knew, was a paradise for him.

Just then remembered the apartment in the city and came up with a better idea for it. She could always let them have it, with her. But she needed to talk to them about it.

"So I have gotten you guys an apartment in the city."

"What, are you throwing us out?" Jessica got on her feet. Her naked, sexy feet.

"No I am not sexy, we will share it for when ever we come home late. It has only one bed, a small bed. But I do look forward to sharing it with you guys, naked, sweaty and clammy." She said with a smile on her face.

"That sounds... a bit over the top, we can always go home what ever time it is." Jonathan said, still laying on his back with both his cum, Cara's cum and Jessica's cum all over his sexy body. "But then, it is rather nice. We can always sleep there during weekdays when we have school to focus on."

"Yes. So... do you want to get something to eat?"

"Just one thing mom, I would like us to walk around naked in this house from now on. Okay?"

Jessica and Cara just looked at each other and smiled.

Merry Christmas

The End