The Ultimate Goal?

Story Info
A wife takes the next step.
1.1k words
2.12
13.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anabelle took hold of my semi-erect penis and started to stroke lightly, up and down, pulling my foreskin over my glans and rubbing it between her fingertips, then sliding it back, tight against my balls. I watched this going on and started to get harder.

"Look at me," she said gently. I looked at her face - beautifully smooth, tanned skin; red lips; brown eyes and hair - "I've got something to tell you," she went on, continuing to stroke my cock with her finger tips, bringing me to a full erection, "I want you to be calm, I want you to understand that I love you and I want to be with you forever..." She hesitated, with a faint look of concern while I sat, enjoying the stimulation but with a dry mouth and fluttering feeling of nervousness, wondering what she was about to unload on me. "You know we've been having fun with Kyle for the last few months, how you've become my little cucky and he's been fulfilling my sexual needs?" I nodded, and she took her hand away from my penis and laid her palm flat on my thigh, letting it wave in the air.

"Yes Anabelle," I said, and her hand went back to work.

"Well..." she hesitated. I waited while her hand, despite its slow movement, began to bring me closer to a climax. She noticed my excitement and took her hand away again. "Let's not have you squirting too quickly cucky," she said, holding my gaze. "Anyway, Kyle has told me that he wants to go exclusive with me," she paused, still not touching my cock, her eyes probed mine, I didn't say anything but I knew what was coming, my insides churned and my cock had not been harder since the time she had got me to agree to her seeing Kyle in the first place.

She glanced at my twitching cock and, as she had lost eye contact, I looked at her, her hot, tight body - despite being nearly forty, toned by many visits to the gym that she had just returned from, she was wearing tight three quarter leggings and a zip up top covering the bra top that showed off her abs to all the men at the gym, she was so gorgeous, and so out of my league. I had managed to get her to have my kids, two of them, and I do not know how, but now was going to be a crunch moment, I sat there, my mouth dry, expecting her to say I was out, Kyle was in and there was nothing I could, or would, do about it.

I was almost crying but I held back. She took hold of my cock in her fingertips again and slid back my foreskin, looked back at my face and went on. "And... and I've decided that I want that... I want to be faithful to Kyle, I love him and he's my man." she saw my expression - which must've betrayed the fear that bubbled inside me, the disappointment and the love - then quickly added, "But you know that don't you, we've talked about that, I love you too, and I know you love me so we won't be making you move out or anything." She continued to push my foreskin on and off my glans, slowly and delicately. "Are you OK with that?" her hand stopped, my cock still pinched between her thumb and forefinger, but no movement.

"Yes Anabelle," I said again, my voice cracking slightly - I knew I had no choice, her happiness was everything to me, if this is what she wanted, I wouldn't stand in her way, I just wanted to be part of her life, even though her words tore through me - the use of the wordwe meaning Anabelle and Kyle as a couple,the couple around here.

She started stroking again and said, "Are you sure? I don't want to do this if you're not sure."

Of course I'm not sure, I want you for myself, I thought but didn't dare to say that, "ButI'm your husband," I mumbled, almost sobbing.

"Oh, I know, and you always will be, but there's... there's something else..." She looked at my cock, continuing to stimulate me, "I'm sorry, I know you're not going to like it, but this is the last time I'm going to be able to do this. Kyle says that we can't have any sexual contact at all anymore." On this bombshell, sensing that this might send me over the edge she pulled her hand away abruptly and watched my cock twitching - she knew me so well.

"But you're my wife and I love you, surely we can still have sex occasionally?" I whined. I know she despised me whining and it did not do me any favours with her respect for me.

She adopted a firmer, almost maternal tone, still staying off my penis, "No sweetie, we don't have that kind of relationship anymore. I love you, and we can snuggle up together and watch a movie, we'll sleep together in the same bed, but we won't ever be having sex, I don't want to cheat on Kyle, he's my man, he's the one I'm faithful to. You'll be my best friend; we'll be like sisters!" She said those last few words with an excited tone, like she thought it was a great idea she had just had. I just felt deflated.

Anabelle reached forward and grabbed my cock again, this time in her whole hand, my manhood at its most erect, most expanded, almost completely hidden in her small, feminine hand, "Listen baby," she smiled, as she started to firmly pump me, "I want you to be happy, and I know you love me and want to be with me, so we'll still do everything together, we'll just not be sex partners,"

I knew she was ending it here, I knew that this was the last time my cock would be touched by another person, but I couldn't hold on, I was so hard and my orgasm was building so fast, I tried and tried to prolong the last sexual moment with my beautiful wife. "Oh..." she said, feigning surprise, "...there's more than usual, some of it's gone on my leggings. You're so bad!" She chuckled while she spoke then smiled at me and moved her face close to mine, I faced her for a kiss, and she dodged and kissed my cheek. "I love you so much, you make me so happy. Now clean yourself up."

She pulled away and stood up and I watched her beautiful form as she walked to the en suite bathroom via the wardrobe drawers where she grabbed a silky nighty and a pair of knickers. She shut the door behind her, and I heard it lock and the bath start to run. I stared at the door and thought,I guess I've seen my wife naked for the last time too.