All Comments on 'The Ultimate Nerd'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Well done! A very enjoyable story. Thank you!

rgraham666rgraham666over 2 years ago

Very good work. Much enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting turn of events. I hoped that he would realize what was happening and try to find a way to fix it but maybe it doesn’t need to be fixed after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story just one nitpick College girls don't have H-cups, A few woman who have had kids have that,

maid4lovinmaid4lovinover 2 years ago

I really really liked this until they have sex and it shifts to her being obsessed with him. I thought it was really clever that Graham does the ultimate nerd program instead of the sex one. He doesn't want to have sex with her because she's awful to him. It's a fun subversion for these kinds of stories. I also love that in changing her life she gets to grow as a character and then organically come to like him.

But then her "falling in love" and wanting to be his sex slave really fucks with the organic development and her character growth which I was really getting into.

Granted, of course this is smut and you can do whatever and it was hot, don't get me wrong. But I was SUPER invested and then I bounced off which one of these stories hasn't done for me in a while.

I'll still rate 5 stars for you though :)

sicraigsicraigover 2 years ago

Hope there is a second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Love how this played out. A bit overboard on the sex slave but it didn't take from the supporting the plot. I would love to see a sequel that takes place after graduation with the story taking up with what happened to the girls and her ex as well as her graduating and going on to law school with a crazy line where one of her nemesis from her old sorority needs legal help while she is an intern. Again, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The references became so obnoxious as to be distracting. Pick one vibe: neckbeard, romance, or sex. The conglomeration made for a waste of time.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 2 years ago

Your story was cute. While it wasnt as sexy and erotic as I expected, it did deliver in a different way. I found it to be in many ways more realistic of college kids who are making their way and developing their own personalities.

In addition, I had a sub/slave who was in her third year of college who while she was stacked (DDD) she was nothing like your character, she had a lot of the same challenges as you depicted here. Your story reminded me of a lot of the times we shared together as Master/ slave. She too was more nerdy than she imagined.

So, while I admit it didnt end up how I expected. It was inventive and well done!

NicequipNicequipover 2 years ago

This was a surpringsly enjoyable read. I found it refreshing and a welcome change from most Lit stories. It certainly lacked the amount of sexual situations a reader might expect but it still delivered an enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.

kvalentinekvalentineover 2 years ago

This was incredibly corny, but it was also sweet and fun to read. I had lots of pleasant moments of nostalgia reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hoping there will be a part 2 to this story. Great story

woodwrkrdonwoodwrkrdonabout 2 years ago

A fun read, I enjoyed it! A part 2 would be good, perhaps meeting their familys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wanted to give you 4.5 stars. The slave girl stuff, at the end, was a turn off. Still I rounded up. As a life long nerd, while I may have had slave girl fantasies, in real life I would really hate having a subserviant adoringly little sub take the place of my cute, quirky, outgoing, intelligent board game obsessed wife. If slave girl started showing up behind closed doors, I know within a day or two I would be contemplating a cheap motel room, where I could get some peace.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Great story, thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn this was beautiful. Witnessing her journey from misguided, bitchy cheerleader to nerd with a heart, as she realises how shallow and fake her friends and boyfriend are, finally finding something that interests her and someone that sees her as a person and not just some huge tits. Could be a movie :) But H-cups really? Seems just a tad overkill.

The master/slave thing at the end kind of overshadowed the love and romance aspect of the story a bit. I think a traditional relationship would have worked better for the ending personally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous